Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just been Outed by a regular  (Read 43928 times)

Rochdull lad

Oh come on, what's not to like, just follow JimmyiRedcab's rules, size 8? check. No cheap prossie? Over £100 check. English? check... hey I think we found a prossie JRC would be happy to fuck :D

Sorry, akauya; she's north of the Watford Gap, and Jimmy needs a visa to get that far north!

Seriously, GoG; I'd got along with the other advice you've been given on here.  In your very first Posts in this thread, you said that the girl had blown the whistle to Mrs GoG; any revenge move would probably only reactivate trouble for you and Mrs GoG.

As someone else who's lent a WG money, which I said would be a "pre-payment plan", and keeps having those "pre-paid" sessions postponed, I think you'd be wise to reluctantly write off what you could argue she owes you to experience; and, as jimbob suggested, use a counsellor or us for support.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Whilst GOG did open this thread with a post stating Zoelou had outed him, he then posts this later on in the thread;
I NEED TO MAKE AN IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

I was very badly led up the garden path when I thought ZoeLou had outed me.

I have since found out that she had NOT spoken to my wife.

I am wrong and wish to make it clear that she is innocent of the said crime.

However she does still owe me money and has not made any repayments as of yet.

I apologise for the mistake whole heartedly.

GoG

So seems she didn't out him as such, and I think later on he posts that it was his wife was calling his bluff.

jcdmj12

You're holding £200 against her?  I thought she owed you about 5 grand the way you've been going on about it.

Why the fuck would you go to war with someone over 200 measly quid?  Even worse, go to war with someone who clearly has very little to lose. That is beyond fucking stupid.

Stop wasting your time on this nonsense.  Text her to say she's welcome to it and move on.    The best revenge is your ability to feel smug that you may be £200 poorer, but at least you're not descended from an 80-year-old whore who does bareback. 

I know you probably feel angry, but tbh the only person you should be angry with is yourself for being such a fluffy twat.  Give yourself a smack round the head, tell yourself not to do it again, and then go and get a blowjob from a nice Polish girl to make it all better.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
He then posted this;
You're right there Dani.
The cash loan was on a pre-paid basis.
I got 2 repayments amongst the ones I had to pay for.
I will never fall for that one again.

So did she actually out you and has she paid back any of the money you lent her, either in bookings or cash?

Rochdull lad

Whilst GOG did open this thread with a post stating Zoelou had outed him, he then posts this later on in the thread;
So seems she didn't out him as such, and I think later on he posts that it was his wife was calling his bluff.

Thanks for that, Strawberry; I must confess that, while I sort-of remembered the OP, I'd forgotten the post you've quoted.

I'm with jcdmj on this; even for a poor old pensioner, £200 outstanding isn't worth the hassle that might be caused by trying to get it back.

whiterussian

You're holding £200 against her?  I thought she owed you about 5 grand the way you've been going on about it.

Why the fuck would you go to war with someone over 200 measly quid?  Even worse, go to war with someone who clearly has very little to lose. That is beyond fucking stupid.

Stop wasting your time on this nonsense.  Text her to say she's welcome to it and move on.    The best revenge is your ability to feel smug that you may be £200 poorer, but at least you're not descended from an 80-year-old whore who does bareback. 

I know you probably feel angry, but tbh the only person you should be angry with is yourself for being such a fluffy twat.  Give yourself a smack round the head, tell yourself not to do it again, and then go and get a blowjob from a nice Polish girl to make it all better.

brilliant advice :thumbsup:

GrumpyoldGit

Yes very good advice.
I will follow that. In fact I have seen another great prossie and hope to see her again.
Yes I have slapped myself around the head and bollocks and promised never to go that route again.
LESSON LEARNT.

Offline Tailpipe

Why the fuck would you go to war with someone over 200 measly quid?  Even worse, go to war with someone who clearly has very little to lose.

Never war with people when you have more to lose than they do,that's top class advice.

Just fucking move on. Playing fire easy to get burnt .

vorian

And inform UK Punting if she ever returns  :thumbsup:

That's the best way of helping other punters,  linking any profile she ever creates to this thread. If you are concerned about doing it yourself just PM someone who has never seen her I'm sure most won't mind passing the info along I know I wouldn't.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:50:12 pm by vorian »

Offline mattylondon

60 my arse, more like 600!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

I would would wash my cock with domestos bleach if it came within anywhere near a 100 mile radius of her  :vomit:
45 years old?! How do they have the nerve to think they can pass it off? What a skank!  :vomit:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's time for 'grumpy' to move on. Was he really 'outed'? It appeared to be in doubt?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:57:25 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen better looking women holding Kwik-Save bags, yes faded battered Kwik Save bags (given Kwik Save closed years ago in its old form) containing their worldly goods, with nothing but a scabby Mastiff for company and a rickety park bench as a bed.

Offline Jerboa

I would would wash my cock with domestos bleach if it came within anywhere near a 100 mile radius of her  :vomit:

Jesus! She's had a long paper round!

GrumpyoldGit

Too many cocks more like.
Or Baghdad and Beirut as paper rounds

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

I agree that £200 isn't really worth it, especially if you did get extra time.  Your wife finding out is your main concern: maybe if she's "getting on a bit" she won't be so bothered by the infidelity (once the initial shock wears off), but more by tbe money you've been spending.

In my own case, the £900 hole in my punting fund is my main problem. And I never did get any extras (I was promised 20 freebies after the debt was "worked off", but she pulled the plug long before we got to that stage).

But there's a complication: she's a single mother who probably has cancer (she was still being tested when she broke off contact).  She's still in business,  still taking bookings (but not from me), but I'm not sure how vigorously I should pursue this.  Our falling-out was entirely her fault, but stress was probably a factor.

At present,  I'm in the awkward situation of just waiting to see what happens.

jcdmj12

I agree that £200 isn't really worth it, especially if you did get extra time.  Your wife finding out is your main concern: maybe if she's "getting on a bit" she won't be so bothered by the infidelity (once the initial shock wears off), but more by tbe money you've been spending.

In my own case, the £900 hole in my punting fund is my main problem. And I never did get any extras (I was promised 20 freebies after the debt was "worked off", but she pulled the plug long before we got to that stage).

But there's a complication: she's a single mother who probably has cancer (she was still being tested when she broke off contact).  She's still in business,  still taking bookings (but not from me), but I'm not sure how vigorously I should pursue this.  Our falling-out was entirely her fault, but stress was probably a factor.

At present,  I'm in the awkward situation of just waiting to see what happens.

1. You shouldn't. You didn't lend her money.  You gave her money.  Even if you agreed that it was a loan, you gave her the money.   Unless you a loanshark (and despicable human being) who enjoys beating up single mothers to get money, you will never see it again.

2.  She has cancer.  Ok.  Did this cancer suddenly appear after you started hassling her for money, perchance? Either way, you're now hassling a cancer sufferer for money, or you've pissed a whore off to the point where she'll pretend to have cancer to get away from you. I hope you're proud.

3. You did get something for your money.  A lesson in not to lend whores (or anyone else, really) money.

Write it off and move on. 

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

II don't actually know what her current situation is.  If I knew that she actually did have (and still has) cancer,  that would be different.   She had it for six months before our falling-out.

And, as far as I know,  I didn't do anything specific to piss her off, she just abruptly and mysteriously stopped answeing my messages (while continuing to take bookings from others).  It was only after a couple of months of this that she finally contacted me to tell me to fuck off.  By then it was my attempts to contact her that had irritated her, but I still have absolutely no idea why she "cut me off" in the first place: she has refused to explain.

And she was paying me off with bookings rather than cash: she only owes me actual money because she stopped taking my bookings.  I suspect she saw no profit in continuing to see me: she already had my money.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 02:33:41 am by YouOnlyLiveOnce »

vorian

Why would she as a prossie her only interest is money, once she has it in her pocket she does not give a fuck literally.

Offline NIK

People actually PAY for this!   :unknown: :scare: :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Must be a geezer surely.  :unknown:

GrumpyoldGit

Must be a geezer surely.  :unknown:
No she is definitely female.
I have fucked her daughter who actually looks very attractive, and have seen that naked.
Where's the bucket.

GrumpyoldGit

To be fair to Linda, when I first saw her, The only time for work, she actually looked a lot better.
Having got to know her through seeing her daughter I know she has had a very bad time in the last couple of years.
All her family know what she does and take the piss by demanding cash from her after work.
Sometimes the family are in the next room waiting for money from her so they can go out and get their next "fix"
The only one who treated her with any respect was her daughter (ZoeLou) who also had her brothers taking money from her and stealing her stuff for drugs.
I know that family is fucked up in big style. And NO I AM NOT BEING FLUFFY.
I did occasionally feel slightly sorry for her.
But I have also been with Zoe on non work time when Linda has told her that a punter is coming in 20 mins for a duo. Obviously I was told to leave.
Steer very clear of these people.

Offline akauya

Jesus wept! I'm lost for words!

:scare:

Offline Tailpipe

Offline Daffodil

To be fair to Linda, when I first saw her, The only time for work, she actually looked a lot better.
Having got to know her through seeing her daughter I know she has had a very bad time in the last couple of years.
All her family know what she does and take the piss by demanding cash from her after work.
Sometimes the family are in the next room waiting for money from her so they can go out and get their next "fix"
The only one who treated her with any respect was her daughter (ZoeLou) who also had her brothers taking money from her and stealing her stuff for drugs.
But I have also been with Zoe on non work time when Linda has told her that a punter is coming in 20 mins for a duo. Obviously I was told to leave.

You are an idiot  :hi:

Glader

banging ones daughter and mum is a bit fucking surreal

are you for real

you would pay for that.

id hate to think who else you have seen.

probably the weirdest advert i have ever seen.... if anyone wants to stop punting she would be the ideal person to scare the living daylights out of you.

she cant be making much money with a frame/body like that.

my advice to u GOG - forget the daughter and go for the mother if she appeals to you.

you need some serious help mate.

GrumpyoldGit

I banged the mum a couple of years ago when she was decent and not looking like she does now.
I didn't even know she had a daughter then.
It was only last year when I met the daughter that I knew of the relationship between the 2 of them.
The daughter was a fabulous shag and I spent many a good time with her.
It was only over time that I found out about the issues.
I don't need help as I have stopped seeing the daughter after I got scammed for cash amongst other things.
I will not be seeing either of them ever again.

GrumpyoldGit

Zoe Lou has popped up again with a slightly different name.
It is definitely the same girl. The pictures are of her. I will vouch for that.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

jimbobwood

Like mother like daughter if you ask me. Rotten teeth! Why don't you get a return train ticket to London and see someone decent for £100. The photos of the mother and daughter stinks of lowlife scum.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Rochdull lad

Or coom a bit futher oop north, GoG; if you've seen the mother, you'll find we've plenty of better-looking Milfs than her for no more than £100 p.h.  in Greater Manchester.

Offline Daffodil

I've lost track of this thread, but does anybody give a shit?

Wasn't it shown that you were talking bollocks and she didn't out you at all?

jcdmj12

She looks like she's from Gloucester.   :vomit:

luther3062

Grumpy your right zoelou is back. She working with her mum kinki linda from zoes flat in meir.linda moved in with her, after lindas son torched her house iin bentilee just before xmas.hes awaiting trial at the moment.zoelou done it to us all mate, extra time, shared baths, dog walking, meet the family.ect ect weve all fallen for her tricks.it just make us feel special so we keep going back.shes only after our hard earned cash . zoelou doesnt keep the cash she has to hand it over to her family so they can get their next fix.most of the time there in the next room, listening to the bed squeeking.my cars also clocked up over a hundred miles giving her lifts to dole and all over stoke.we are just two blokes out of many who have fallen for zoelou xx
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:30:05 pm by luther3062 »

luther3062

Zoelou is from bentile.she now lives in a flat in meir with kinki linda her mum.they work together.linda moved in with zoelou when her son torched her house in bentilee just before xmas.hes, in prison awaiting trial.zoe is a nice girl you could feel sory for her
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:18:06 pm by luther3062 »

vorian

Sounds like a delightful set up.  Perhaps a lesson to be learned for all.

Sailormack

Grumpy your right zoelou is back. She working with her mum kinki linda from zoes flat in meir.linda moved in with her, after lindas son torched her house iin bentilee just before xmas.hes awaiting trial at the moment.zoelou done it to us all mate, extra time, shared baths, dog walking, meet the family.ect ect weve all fallen for her tricks.it just make us feel special so we keep going back.shes only after our hard earned cash . zoelou doesnt keep the cash she has to hand it over to her family so they can get their next fix.most of the time there in the next room, listening to the bed squeeking.my cars also clocked up over a hundred miles giving her lifts to dole and all over stoke.we are just two blokes out of many who have fallen for zoelou xx

"xx"

WTF :unknown:

Sailormack

Sounds like a delightful set up.  Perhaps a lesson to be learned for all.

Don't shag junkies or their ugly mothers  :hi:

vorian

Don't shag junkies or their ugly mothers  :hi:

That should win, the best advice of the week award.  :D

Sailormack

That should win, the best advice of the week award.  :D

Certainly the most obvious advice award  :sarcastic:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
This thread is straight out of the Jeremy Kyle show. How anyone could fall for two mingers is beyond me, especially ones with drug addictions and shady pasts. Some things I will never understand.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Why on earth would any prossie tell her clients her brother burned her mothers house down, her mum lives and works with her and she has to give all her money to her family for drugs etc.  Hardly the best advertising is it.  Mind you a great way I suppose to get some men to feel sorry for you and give you extra cash that your family don't know about.  I doubt very much she has to hand all her money over considering they live in her house and she could just throw them out but a nice sob story

Offline finn5555

To get straight to,the point you are obviously a cunt  :dash:

vorian

To get straight to,the point you are obviously a cunt  :dash:

Indeed Finn, have you had a look at her pictures.  Looks like a Jeremy Kyle, rehab candidate to me.

GrumpyoldGit

"xx"

WTF :unknown:

The "xx" is what she put at the end of her new profile.
She also registered on here yesterday with a profile of the same name.
I knew some of what Luther3062has said, but some is a shock.

vorian

The "xx" is what she put at the end of her new profile.
She also registered on here yesterday with a profile of the same name.
I knew some of what Luther3062has said, but some is a shock.

So that was the druggy prossie thief herself.  Well don't know about anyone else but I'm sold. :scare:

Certainly was a unique sales pitch.

GrumpyoldGit

So it looks like I was not the only soft bastard to get sucked in by her then.
I wonder how many others have, and if they will have the nuts to admit to it.

vorian

I see the profiles been deleted,  well that's a real loss to the world of punting,  she threatens to out punters and posts on here like a rabid lunatic.  :wackogirl:

GrumpyoldGit

When did she post?
I knew she created a profile last night.
I haven't seen any of her posts, but the profile doesn't show any.
Any chance someone can let me have a look please?
GoG

vorian

When did she post?
I knew she created a profile last night.
I haven't seen any of her posts, but the profile doesn't show any.
Any chance someone can let me have a look please?
GoG

The one above the Luther weirdo are you not saying that's the same person as they both sign off with a double kiss. :unknown: that's what you meant isn't it.

Oh my mistake I see what you mean now, my apologies.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:36:04 pm by vorian »