Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 979166 times)

Offline Jamiethedodger

Let's put this into a little prespective here.

How anyone plans and spends their trip is their perogative.
As we have seen time and again, expensive and cheap is a relative perspective. Whay one finds expensive others may consider cheap.
However the op says that a tour compsny will charge 300, that will be most likely the case, however , u will be in a mini bus with other people, who u do not know and also on the time line of the tour company. In the ops case, I'm sure that he would have had a private car and chose his time schedule and would have been able to stop en route when he required. I'm only surmising , so if I have said anything incorrect, feel free to correct me. Also a medium size car costs arounf 500 to 800 dirhams a day to hire, if snyone wanted to hire and drive themselves, which I do , very often.

Its important to be rational here.

Nike, i appreciate you for sharing mr A's details but we would not be honest if we didnt mention the disadvantages of Mr A.  Im not saying he is evil, by all means use him but you need to keep your wits about you and be firm with him. Confirm everything in advance and stick to it. If youre alone in Kech for the first time you may need him to show you a few places but after that, it isnt neccesary. Everyone is different so its important we report things factually. Ive only mentioned my experiences of mr A based on his personality and how he's behaved (which didnt surpise me as he is morrocan and he obviously wants to make money many by any means neccesary). Would I use him again? Of course, he has an apartment without security allowing me to do what i need to do. If a new contact suddenly appears who can offer a better deal than Mr A then i will not need Mr A. Its just business at the end of the day, its not personal.

Ps forgot to add i actually paid him 600 dh for the ourika trip (100 dh petrol)...  the packages for oruika come with free food with berber families, air con bus/van and a proper tour guide for 300-350 dh. I should have checked it before but i was lazy with tourism stuff as it wasnt my main focus in Kech  :cool:

Where are you getting a quote for these cars... define medium size... ive seen much cheaper per day (200 dh)

Offline misterali

Its important to be rational here.

Nike, i appreciate you for sharing mr A's details but we would not be honest if we didnt mention the disadvantages of Mr A.  Im not saying he is evil, by all means use him but you need to keep your wits about you and be firm with him. Confirm everything in advance and stick to it. If youre alone in Kech for the first time you may need him to show you a few places but after that, it isnt neccesary. Everyone is different so its important we report things factually. Ive only mentioned my experiences of mr A based on his personality and how he's behaved (which didnt surpise me as he is morrocan and he obviously wants to make money many by any means neccesary). Would I use him again? Of course, he has an apartment without security allowing me to do what i need to do. If a new contact suddenly appears who can offer a better deal than Mr A then i will not need Mr A. Its just business at the end of the day, its not personal.

Ps forgot to add i actually paid him 600 dh for the ourika trip (100 dh petrol)...  the packages for oruika come with free food with berber families, air con bus/van and a proper tour guide for 300-350 dh. I should have checked it before but i was lazy with tourism stuff as it wasnt my main focus in Kech  :cool:

Where are you getting a quote for these cars... define medium size... ive seen much cheaper per day (200 dh)

Saloon/sedan type which are comfortable at least for 400dh per day. Good brand names obviously. You might get lucky and find a lesser brand of car but I like to go with the well known makes and models.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Saloon/sedan type which are comfortable at least for 400dh per day. Good brand names obviously. You might get lucky and find a lesser brand of car but I like to go with the well known makes and models.

Fair enough. Im only doing touristy stuff for a day or two depending on how long i stay. Its a bit dodgy to go on holiday and have no photos  :lol: looks a bit suspect

Halleyroad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fair enough. Im only doing touristy stuff for a day or two depending on how long i stay. Its a bit dodgy to go on holiday and have no photos  :lol: looks a bit suspect

Depends if your a photo person

I go on other holidays and never have any photos

Mainly because i go Amsterdam but still

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think it's as someone said earlier,

You go to Marrakech for the adventure more than anything (south Spain has a lot of hot Moroccan ladies with a lot less hassle - but it wouldn't be Kesh haha

I've been twice as I said

Second time got a Hyundai Saloon 2017 for €120 (2 days - full insurance, whatever that means, and gps - which was shit)

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry, should have mentioned

Initially the guy (can't remember which company but was at the airport) - tried to say €220 - took 30-40 minutes of haggling! So it doesn't come easy!

They give you this look, as if you're making them cry, it's all "tricksies" as my good friend golem would say  :hi:

I'm hoping to go back end of March 18'/ early April

Would be nice to meet up with a few of the guys (or gals  :drinks:). I'm moving companies next week so will have to wait to get access to their annual leave system!

Accomodation is important. I always spend a little "more" to make my life easier. So going for a nice place is something I'd ideally like to do.

And for anyone else going, go to Monte Cristo - best girls

Bottles are 1800 - roughly - so about £170 ish- shisha about £30 - a lot lot cheaper than London

Offline misterali


Offline seeker


Maji

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am
Last day though but after reading this thread, I'm thinking i need to book an apartment next time I'm here :P

Offline nike



Second time got a Hyundai Saloon 2017 for €120 (2 days - full insurance, whatever that means, and gps - which was shit)

That's about 550 dirhams per day, precisely what Mister Ali and I  posted earlier.

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's about 550 dirhams per day, precisely what Mister Ali and I  posted earlier.

True  :)

Was just trying to give a rough idea about what car costs what  :hi:

Also worth mentioning it was an automatic! Do NOT fancy a manual in kesh haha

Offline misterali

I'm making my way to Marrakech today, should be there by 7pm and on the strip at 9  :thumbsup:

Tang is a whole different kettle of fish, not suitable for every one really. Will put up a review when I have some time.

abdulkarimmm8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys, im new to this brilliant forum, gonna be reading all the pages and advices, will give you guys a full detailed report from my experiences what I have learnt. Will be going out to Marrakech on Wednesday 18- 25th for a week.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Hi guys, im new to this brilliant forum, gonna be reading all the pages and advices, will give you guys a full detailed report from my experiences what I have learnt. Will be going out to Marrakech on Wednesday 18- 25th for a week.
Have a good week away and we look forward to your review and pics if possible. :thumbsup:

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
This the second time I changed my travel dates due to no flat been sorted yet.

Sent message to dozens of people on Airbnb and HomeAway but no one seems to be happy taking girls into the flat for few hours.

Let’s see now plan is to fly on 1st to 3rd in marrakech and than agadir and flying back to London on 7th.

Anyone there still can recommend any flat or number for the flat owner to fulfill our needs 😂

Thanks
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This the second time I changed my travel dates due to no flat been sorted yet.

Sent message to dozens of people on Airbnb and HomeAway but no one seems to be happy taking girls into the flat for few hours.

Let’s see now plan is to fly on 1st to 3rd in marrakech and than agadir and flying back to London on 7th.

Anyone there still can recommend any flat or number for the flat owner to fulfill our needs 😂



I wish I could help you out mate.

Buttt - something to make you feel better - MOST girls I encountered, and I must stress the I bit, had their own set up too.

I'm not recommending this. But I tried it, and I didn't encounter any trouble. Then again, when you're from London you pick up on subtle hints when it comes to danger haha.

Thanks

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This the second time I changed my travel dates due to no flat been sorted yet.

Sent message to dozens of people on Airbnb and HomeAway but no one seems to be happy taking girls into the flat for few hours.

Let’s see now plan is to fly on 1st to 3rd in marrakech and than agadir and flying back to London on 7th.

Anyone there still can recommend any flat or number for the flat owner to fulfill our needs 😂

Thanks

Seems you are gonna stay virgin for a while  :lol:

Im kidding so dont get upset. 

No owner will openly agree on AirBnB that you can bring girls.  Its like putting the offence in writing and giving a written statement to the police.  Learn the hard way like most of us did, book an apartment near Guilez via bookings dot com and book it only for 1 day, once you arrive in Kesh, see the scene and find a local contact there.  As someone mentioned earlier, get in touch with a decent taxi driver or a English speaking waiter, he will take his dirhams but sort you out a nice accommodation with no issues. (Do not ask any random person on the street as you will be asking for trouble)

Offline misterali

Been in Marrakech less than 9 hours and already I had a bad experience from a wg. Has left me massively out of pocket. I wish I took the picture.

I was right about Marrakech it's turning out very bad  :thumbsdown:

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Been in Marrakech less than 9 hours and already I had a bad experience from a wg. Has left me massively out of pocket. I wish I took the picture.

I was right about Marrakech it's turning out very bad  :thumbsdown:

Can you write in more detail about your experience please?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Seems you are gonna stay virgin for a while  :lol:

Im kidding so dont get upset. 

No owner will openly agree on AirBnB that you can bring girls.  Its like putting the offence in writing and giving a written statement to the police.  Learn the hard way like most of us did, book an apartment near Guilez via bookings dot com and book it only for 1 day, once you arrive in Kesh, see the scene and find a local contact there.  As someone mentioned earlier, get in touch with a decent taxi driver or a English speaking waiter, he will take his dirhams but sort you out a nice accommodation with no issues. (Do not ask any random person on the street as you will be asking for trouble)

I am not sure if i am allowed to put the link here but i am posting a screenshot and  owner is agreed to do whatever we want but quietly and he also do have security outside but he will not say anything as per our conversation but i dont mind giving him bribe  :yahoo:   No more VIRGIN haha kidding

Please comment on the location please this is the first time i am heading there.

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ELDNG

Yep, that's a pretty decent location. Walking distance to the starbucks, scenic mile etc.

How much are you paying per night?

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Been in Marrakech less than 9 hours and already I had a bad experience from a wg. Has left me massively out of pocket. I wish I took the picture.

I was right about Marrakech it's turning out very bad  :thumbsdown:
Sorry to hear things aren't working out, can you let us know what happened as by the sound of it none of us here want to have this experience. How much did you lose and why?
Put it behind you, dust yourself down and crack on with your plan. :hi:

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Yep, that's a pretty decent location. Walking distance to the starbucks, scenic mile etc.

How much are you paying per night?

£40 a night
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nike

Whaat hapenin Mr A? Yoosa got some badass boys for company and u still got played?
On a serious note ur travelling with a very experienced punter and another who haa been out there numerous times, what happened? U should have taken my advice and just stayed in Tanger.

Offline nike

Whaat hapenin Mr A? Yoosa got some badass boys for company and yoos still gettin played?
On a serious note ur  with a very experienced punter and another who haa been out there numerous times, what happened? U should have taken my advice and just stayed in Tanger.


Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am not sure if i am allowed to put the link here but i am posting a screenshot and  owner is agreed to do whatever we want but quietly and he also do have security outside but he will not say anything as per our conversation but i dont mind giving him bribe  :yahoo:   No more VIRGIN haha kidding

Please comment on the location please this is the first time i am heading there.

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

In that case im wrong. If you have managed to find an apartment for £40 quid a night then its really good.

Lovation looks good. How much deposit you will have to pay on AirBnB?

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
In that case im wrong. If you have managed to find an apartment for £40 quid a night then its really good.

Lovation looks good. How much deposit you will have to pay on AirBnB?

Money not yet taken also got free £40 first time voucher from Airbnb  😂
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Other then punting what attractions are there worth going ??
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nike


abdulkarimmm8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Heading out this Wednesday for a week, will give full report when back. Anyone else out there between weds 18 - 25th October?
I been Morroco a few times and found out about this forum last week, it's been good that everyone gives there positive and negative experiences.

Offline Blueboy64

Hello fellas,

I have just finished reading the whole thread and what can i say! I would love to visit kesh but not on my own! I'm not here to ask for any favours as I'm a newbie and i understand that! I come here in peace! So if anybody out there wants to maybe meet up in kesh in the near future then feel free to contact me.
I have learnt a lot from reading this thread and putting all that into practice is something I would like to try!

Offline misterali

Whaat hapenin Mr A? Yoosa got some badass boys for company and u still got played?
On a serious note ur travelling with a very experienced punter and another who haa been out there numerous times, what happened? U should have taken my advice and just stayed in Tanger.

Made some silly mistakes and the drinks is partly to blame. But coming from Tang to Kech was a rude awakening to the differences in both places. You have to be more on guard in Kech than in Tang.

I'll put the report up today or tomorrow, I hope you all don't roast me for it lol

Offline misterali

Heading out this Wednesday for a week, will give full report when back. Anyone else out there between weds 18 - 25th October?
I been Morroco a few times and found out about this forum last week, it's been good that everyone gives there positive and negative experiences.

Have you made it? Let us know what it's like out there for you. Always good to get another person's perspective.

Offline ss23

Quick report,

Returned from a few days in marrakech with my 2 newbie friends to kech, they wanted to check it out. We just basically got drunk everyday. 🍻
My friends just wanted to have some party's at the apartment with some girls who drink in the evenings and go out to some clubs to party after. They didnt want to bring any girls back from clubs, just fuck about.
So that's what I set up for them.

Made contact with a girl to come with 2 friends, turned into a good party, everyone had a great time. next day got her to get 2 different friends to come, another similar drunken party, which everyone enjoyed. They came in the evenings before hitting the club's. Gave them 800dh each time. They all were contacting me at various times and days to come back again.

Most the time we just chilled in the apartment friends weren't really up for walking around trying to get numbers. I did get quite a few numbers whenever we popped out to eat for abit tho, Just to show them, Friends started joking your phone's becoming a morrocco directory. Im quite picky on looks, so most of the time do nothing with the numbers i get. But we were sticking to those group of friends for the party's. Thought a outsider girl might kill the atmosphere.
We did try A Harman past starbucks, got massages and blowys there, girls were alright, got 2 of their numbers, mine wanted to come back to the apartment at night.
After the harman I thought I show my mates how Starbucks works, went there for an hour got a few numbers, 1 stunner caught my eye, was quoting 3k 2.5. 2k, prices. Next day she did agree to come for 2 hours for 800dh, but was cutting it late so It would only be an hour, so told her not to come.
Took mates to el fanna, which they thought was shit.

Montiscto, told my mates there will be some lookers here but ive never had any great experiences from here and told them about the hassle involved. mates were just interested in having a good time and not pay girls night fees. we got tables on 2 nights for 1800 each time. But I knew i might get tempted to probably take a girl back lol.

There were 2 fitties and both were really wanted me for 2k, I chose one of from them. she then kept me at arms reach at all times, then she got little drunk. her personal driver was outside waiting and took us back to the apartment 200dh. Arrived at just after 4am before my mates. Where i messed up was i didnt say im going to pay after, she doens a drink and immediately gets butt naked says I'm horny asf, fuck me, I think she actually was, was saying shes turning down larger offers for me. Her last nights guy was there and wanted her back, but she didnt like him, he paid 2.5k. He was actually non stop calling her even at 6/7am. Mates arrive she runs to the bedroom.

In the bedroom tells me to pass over the money and lets go. I tell her i always pay after and i am sticking to this policy. She goes shes sticking to hers, this goes back and forth for awhile.
She was bit shocked I wasn't willing to pay up front, she's knows she's fit, but I'm stubborn, I did say I will show you the 2k, which I did, lol her response was funny, 'I'll show you my pussy but you can't fuck it' lol.

I then offered 1k first and 1k after, but she went to 1.5k first 500 after, I was thinking the moods killed now, just get rid of her. For least amount of money possible.
After she was willing to leave for free, but her driver went mad told her she has to leave with the money. She tells me yeah the driver is right I have to leave with money and says you know most other girls would cause so much trouble here now and bring guys here also, but I'm not like that. I negotiated her to 800dh for her to leave so 1000dh overall. Simliar thing happened last year from monti, paid nothing that time, She eventually left at 8am, I even feel sleep few times, so I reckon she would off stayed around, but everyone's had bad experiences from Monticristo, But even if you pay after, theres nothing stopping girls causing trouble.

Yeah we didn't do any overnights, mates thought there not worth it,  last day mates weren't up for much, i still wanted to have another girl. we went to eat in the mall. few girls followed us around i didnt want any of them. I thought i quickly head into Starbucks before going back to the apartment, see if anyones there. Mall girls actually came sat next to us from mall. One girl took my fancy sitting opposite me, she was very fit, but with braces. I took her back. Another problem is alot of girls agreed to stay for like 4, 5 hours, but they plan to leave after 1 pop, straight away. There eager to get the action going I just chill out, after a great round, she goes in the shower and puts her clothes on says my class is starting now, my friend just called me. I did managed to get round 2 and She left. She was fit and actually a nice girl, which is normally not the case in Starbucks or the club's. Alot don't want stick to the agreement.

I saw another girl later who I saw in tangier who I saw alot last month. I had told her i was in marra, don't know if she came especially for me, but she came same day as me and was calling everyday and was she was catching a flight to france. She's wasn't happy with me, as I was stringing her along for few days.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:25:32 pm by ss23 »

Abe 1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hella Lads,

Just in Marrakech for 4 nights. Was wondering if I could get some quick tips. Been down to Starbucks got a few looks but nothing else.
Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Offline misterali

Hella Lads,

Just in Marrakech for 4 nights. Was wondering if I could get some quick tips. Been down to Starbucks got a few looks but nothing else.
Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there, have you tried reading the thread? You will find most if not all the information is there. Skim reading will help glean the information you need as it is repeated quite often.

Good luck.

Abe 1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi there, have you tried reading the thread? You will find most if not all the information is there. Skim reading will help glean the information you need as it is repeated quite often.

Good luck.

Thanks Mister Ali I'll have a quick skim 👌🏾🤔

Abe 1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm in Kech now if anyone wants to have a quick catch up and chat little grasshopper needs training 😂

Abe 1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Chasing some accomodation in guilez any recommendations.
Currently at the La sultana as I'm doing a tour as well but want to sneak in a few missions.

Cheers Lads

Offline misterali

Chasing some accomodation in guilez any recommendations.
Currently at the La sultana as I'm doing a tour as well but want to sneak in a few missions.

Cheers Lads

You can not receive or send PM as you are a new member. So my best advice would be to stick to hammams. Read the punting wiki link in between every single post. You will find some names of hammam that offers extras.

Offline ss23

Yeah some of the hammans are good options. Some do have some decent looking girls, if your lucky. the girl I had was 20, very petite,  offering all the extras, gave a good massage also. She said she had completed a years training course.
This was down the road from Starbucks, didnt get the name of the place.
Hammans are always well advertised and there's always guys handing out hammam cards in the area. We were also allowed to see the girls first.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:06:16 pm by ss23 »

Offline misterali

Yeah some of the hammans are good options. Some do have some decent looking girls, if your lucky. the girl I had was 20, very petite,  offering all the extras, gave a good massage also. She said she had completed a years training course.
This was down the road from Starbucks, didnt get the name of the place.
Hammans are always well advertised and there's always guys handing out hammam cards in the area. We were also allowed to see the girls first.

It's on the right up some flights if stairs? If it's the same one then I been there. They have a lift as well I think.

Offline ss23


Offline misterali

Ok so I am really not keen on putting a report up for Kech as it has been really disappointing, maybe Nike's absence plays a massive part, but in the interest of contribution to the community I will write what I can.

So we arrive in Marrakech late afternoon, we get to our apartment behind Cafe La Flamme with Mr A and we spent over an hour negotiating with him on price. KH arrives, two of my non punting mates and Cool Tiger's mate as well. We carry on negotiating with Mr A and eventually I wrap up the deal at 900dh per night. Very generous considering the state of the apartment, there was a roach making itself comfortable in the kitchen  :vomit:

Anyway we didn't waste much time, we all got acquainted and went to Chez Ouzzani just outside Monte's for a snack and line our stomachs before we all agreed on going to 555. KH had something coming over and so did my mate (Let's call him V). So it was my two non punting mates who are up for a party and CT's mate (CTM for short).

At 555 we get a table but only one option available at 4k. So we paid up and got front-ish seats and two bottles. It was a bit of a cock-fest unfortunately. The girls are stunning, music is great and we did the usual walk around scouting talent. I saw a couple of nice ones, I go to chat to one and my non punting mate flirts with the other. My one politely declined my advances. No matter, plenty more fish.

I spot a Asian Oriental looking girl and she was giving me the eyes. So I approached her in English and asked her where she was from and she said Moroccan!?! I was shocked. No way she completely looked Chinese. CTM chats up her gorgeous friend and there's an English looking bird with them, turns out she's half Moroccan. And she's also on the game out here. My non punting mate is trying to see what he can get from her.

These girls starting twerking, my mate was slapping their asses and it was wild. We all got a bit drunk so me and CTM decided to close with our two. The Chinese looking one and her mate agree to 1500 and her English mate wanted 200 for taxi from us  :unknown: we said no but let's get you to the flat first then we will see.

Outside, all three girls clamber on to their own car  :scare: drunk driving  :dash: and I'm thinking wow this is going to be a disaster.

Sure enough they don't turn up. CTM says he's got another number so we try her. She says she has a mate and I thought ok why not can't be that bad. We agreed same terms, stay till the morning and 1500. They asked extra for taxi so we agreed.

They arrive and we pay for taxi, the one that was for me was a total dog honestly. She did not look all that, 4 at best. I'm thinking, who let her into the club? I didn't show any signs on my face and treated her well and let CTM get on with it. I offer her and drink and she says we need to fuck because she has to go.

What? Sorry? Go where?

She says she has to leave in 30 mins. Just fuck and go.

And are you still expecting 1500 for that?

She said my mate says come fuck and go and get paid 1500.

No way, not the deal. I cleared this up with your mate we should not even be discussing this. If you're not happy with what we arranged you should not have come and you should leave now. She called her mate and she says to me, if she's going to leave she wants 1000dh.

My mate V and his girl comes out because if the ruckus. His girl is now scared and gets dressed and leaves. Her mate comes down and the bitch who is kicking off called security as she has him on speed dial! She is definitely not new to this. Security politely suggests that we resolve the issue, send the girls out and make sure police don't get involved.

Considering who I'm with and not wanting to escalate the problem for the sake of £85 I said ok. CTM agreed to pay as well so we let them out and I'm pissed off at this point. But, seeing as we need security on side we squared it with him. He advised, bring girls in the daytime. These club girls are nothing but trouble. I slip him 100dh for the hassle and ensure we will be more careful next time.

Me, V and CTM sit for a bit and talk. I'm absolutely fuming. I should have grabbed the bitch and chucked her out straight away. She didn't break anything, she knew the situation was in her favour, I just didn't see it coming. Lesson learnt for sure.

I apologised to V, his punt was ruined but he's being very understanding and chilled about it.

A very rude awakening to the reality that is Kech. Stark contrast to Tangiers, where the girls go above and beyond to pleasure you.

Offline misterali

All in all, 2500dh was spent on that night out and I did not even get my cock out or cop a feel. Definitely put a massive downer for me.

Offline misterali

So next morning I'm still feeling shitty and I'm put off punting altogether in Kech. I'm thinking no more club girls just daytime shags. But CTM filled me with sage advice and calmed me down, V says don't let one experience ruin your whole trip. Let's move on.

We found a nice pool and FIFA 17 spot, a bit like Riley's and we play a few games. It's called G Pool, just behind the Carre Eden building.

We did a few things, we also went for shisha near Cash Club. They have some wg who like to come for a smoke but not sure if they can be picked up and approached. V thinks that they can be but I could not find anything impressive enough. The waitresses though  :blush: they were gorgeous. A slim one with blonde hair and the cutest smile I could not keep my eyes off.

KH and CTM arrive from the strip and KH says he will get the number. He spoke to her and she says she couldn't give her number because she's at work. So he says when we pay the bill, slip your number in the receipt. We later came to find out she gave a dud number  :lol: sorry KH, she wants me I think.

We had dinner at the Lebanese food place I posted last time and I am pretty sure it's better than last time. CTM has given a thumbs up and so did my non punting mates who had joined us for dinner. After we decided to retire and called it a day.

We then head back to the flat and decide that instead of going out we will call some girls over. V decides to call a certified good time over for CTM as we weren't having much luck. My contacts weren't coming through at all. I'm happy having a dry night.

KH is not having much luck either. He initially wanted to call a regular over but a friend of the one that was with V the night before was an option. He cancelled the regular and agreed with the other girl. She unfortunately seems like she's gone out clubbing. This unreliability is sadly the norm in Kech.

The girl V has called for CTM arrives and she as beautiful as when I saw her in Jan, if not better. Last time, KH begged me to let him have her so I let him. This time, V was thinking he wants her hahah! But true to his word he let her go with CTM.

Side note, V was not clear with her that she is being called for a mate. She was a bit unimpressed by this but all is well. Before she left V asks her if she has one for him and she says yes her sister  :lol: she shows the picture to V and arranges for her to come.

CTM has got a permanent smile plastered on his face as he heads out with his date for the night.

About 45 mins later the sister arrives and she is nice. Slim, toned about 5ft5, braces and very nice curves. Can pass as Latina. KH after seeing her decides he will call it a night will leave us to it.

V likes her but he looks tired. She is, unfortunately, very awake. She asks for a drink to relax so we fix her one. He can't wait to get on with the business but she is dragging it out, she wants to sit and chat, drink and smoke, get comfortable before doing the deed.

V heads to the room and she then says she fancies one more drink. He says if she's having another drink I'm not going to have her. She agrees to leave the drink and get on with it. But for him, he's put off and ready for bed. It's almost 6am now. He asks me to take her as he really can't be arsed with her now.

After last night's antics, no worries. I'll take the hit.

She's ecstatic that she's going with me for some reason. She says, she likes to be a little tipsy before she does this, she's shy etc and she feels comfortable being with someone who is happy to have a chat and not straight to business.

But truth is, some girls find this profession harder than others. They need to be slightly inebriated and need to feel like they are getting to know the person and it's not transactional at the end of the day. Whatever floats your boat sweetie  :thumbsup:

After one more drink, she's all over me. She is an amazing kisser, soft lips and for some reason I could not feel the braces. It's like she knows how to compensate for them. She heads to have a quick wash then into the room. Here I get to see her body.

Oh I forgot to mention she wore these amazing short shorts (daisy dukes I think they are called) and showed an amazing figure (she changed into these when she came in) and then she changed into sexy lingerie! She really knows how to impress.

I loved her C cup breasts and near perfect nipples. The colour, nipple size and areolas...all part of a mathematical ratio of perfection. She then proceeded to begin with oral and not only is she capable of deep throat but she is sucking and licking my ball sack and teasing my perineum up to my ring piece! She did a sterling job as I was on edge.

So we started with the fucking, she asked for a condom prior to sex but seemed happy to take it in without protection. I had to stop and make sure the jacket was on. What happened next was an amazing wild session in which she would have climaxed twice. The second time she climaxed I could feel her juices flowing all around thighs, pubic area and balls. I would not say she's a squirter...more like a leaker  :rose:

I finally managed to finish and I'm pretty sure the sun is up by now. We take a nap because round 2 will be coming up soon.

All in all, not a bad night and makes up for what happened the night before. Total cost 2000dh.

Offline misterali

After a few hours nap we are sharing some kisses. A quick loo break and we are back to what we know best and that is getting each other off. She is on top and she says she is worried about V walking in on her and seeing her naked so I say don't worry let me get on top. Just as I assume the position a knock on the door and V opens and asks if we are awake  :lol:

I'm kind of in the middle of something buddy, mind coming back later?

More of the same again. She enjoys being on top, she gives great oral, love taking it doggy (for some reason it's called French position? Do they think the French are dogs?) and we finally finish while spooning. She is absolutely a great fuck, just the right amount of horny. And her pussy just gets really wet. Skin is smooth and her kisses are perfect.

Honestly girls like these are hard to come by in London. This is why I enjoy these trips out here.

So we get ready and she is fiending for a cigarette and she's going to bum one from her sister (from CTM actually I think!). She called her sister and she says CTM has been hurting her from sex  :scare: CoolTiger I think your buddy is packing some serious length or girth  :sarcastic:

We head upstairs and we sit together for a bit. Mr A turns up to fix the aircon for CTM. We send the girls on their way as V has his regular and her mate come over.

I meet them and honestly they are cute. The one I'm with is a sweet college/uni type girl. But unfortunately I am spent and I haven't had the time to reload yet. I just sat and entertained her while V takes her mate in and gives her a good seeing too. He gives her mate her due and a little extra for her mate who came to see me. Next time I see her, she will wish she never asked to get in bed with me  :cool: she will definitely get a good seeing too.

So we relax for a bit then head out for a bite to eat, and go for a walk. Later on we decide to take CTM to Jmaa El Fnaa square with my two non punting mates. We had a little walk around, had some tea and relaxed. We head towards Menara to have a meal. We decided to have Chilis, the American chain restaurant.

I called over the one I had from the last night I was in Kech, we had unfinished business to attend to! I invited her for dinner and after we went for shisha. Both places we went to were terrible. We decided to go back to the apartment. We joked about how we are having a repeat of how things happened last time  :sarcastic: so we had a drink and she wore on of my tops and her lacy underwear. Nothing else.

V was already in bed with the one CTM had the night before, they patched things up and he's giving her a good seeing to.

After a lot of foreplay we go to the room and she's dancing for me. I really like this girl and I can see why I kept in touch all this time. She's got a good personality and really cute looks. We end up fucking and she's having a hard time keeping wet so a  condom change is in order. Not long after I finish in sideways position with her leg slightly up.

One thing I can be grateful of is the refresher of the  memory of her wonderful perky breasts bouncing about while she was on top. Small areolas but nice perky dark nipples. I'm starting to think I'm becoming a tits man but the fact is, they usually have gorgeous arses so they are all equally appreciated!

We called it a night and decided to get some sleep. I actually never intended to keep her today, I just fancied dinner with her but when I spoke with her I knew I had to have her.

Abe 1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers Mister Ali, I managed to pull a few off Tinder which was pretty surprising. I'll check out the Hammams later. I'm staying at a riad so the girls were pretty happy to sort out the accomodation so pretty much turned up and paid for the night at that was it 👌🏾👌🏾

Offline CoolTiger

So we get ready and she is fiending for a cigarette and she's going to bum one from her sister (from CTM actually I think!). She called her sister and she says CTM has been hurting her from sex  :scare: CoolTiger I think your buddy is packing some serious length or girth  :sarcastic:


I have not had a MMF with him (well, not yet) so can't comment on that.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:19:00 pm by CoolTiger »