Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978966 times)

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
From the recent updates it seems that Kech is getting worse. When I went first time, I also brought back some girls from the clubs and they were some of the worst punts I had. Think of it this way, she has been on the club drinking for hours and by the time she comes to your place, she’ll be hammered and you’ll be knackered, is it worth the 2k? Better get some one from the strip and enjoy a good night with them. In the club she may look like a 8+ but gurenteed back at the apartment she’ll have dropped a few points.

Whenever I go now, I just call over the girls I have seen before or pick up fresh talent from the strip. One good place from where I have picked up some lookers is the menara mall. You’ll have to very discreet as there are families about and also security walking around. They won’t arrest you or anything but may ask you to leave the mall a at the most.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 06:13:36 pm by Mikey123 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline misterali

From the recent updates it seems that Kech is getting worse. When I went first time, I also brought back some girls from the clubs and they were some of the worst punts I had. Think of it this way, she has been on the club drinking for hours and by the time she comes to your place, she’ll be hammered and you’ll be knackered, is it worth the 2k? Better get some one from the strip and enjoy a good night with them. In the club she may look like a 8+ but gurenteed back at the apartment she’ll have dropped a few points.

Whenever I go now, I just call over the girls I have seen before or pick up fresh talent from the strip. One good place from where I have picked up some lookers is the menara mall. You’ll have to very discreet as there are families about and also security walking around. They won’t arrest you or anything but may ask you to leave the mall a at the most.

Very good points there. I've spotted some of the girls who would be in the clubs in the strip as well so it pays to have some experience on who's who!

A good tip might be to get the club girls contacts and organise for them to come over about 9 or 10pm another day, have drinks and snacks at the apartment and have them skip the club altogether. Unfortunately this proved fruitless for me, they are terrible at doing anything other than getting drunk and possibly fucking guys over  :thumbsdown:

Offline misterali

Woke up after a few hours and all I can think of is having another go at this gorgeous girl in my bed! Her body is absolutely spectacular and she has a nice easy going personality. So after a quick visit to the toilet we initiate the obligatory morning round.

Unfortunately she wasn't as wet as she should be, it's quite obvious she's taking a while to get going. I haven't brought lube and baby oil is not a worthy substitute! I decided to take it slow while doing my best to get her there. It took a good few minutes and while I was pumping away unfortunately the condom has lost its integrity and ripped.

Needless to say she wasn't happy about this. I told her not to worry, I was recently tested and I suggested that we can get something if she's not on the pill.

New condom on and surprisingly her mood was still good! We carried on again in several positions and at one point she wanted to check the condom was still on. Turns out she didn't realize she can get that wet! Lots of kissing and eye contact. Eventually I managed to finish and took a few minutes rest before we prepared for breakfast.

She fancied Domino's and considering we have skipped lunch the last few days we decided to do that this time. So we all went to grab food at Carre Eden. Soon after she said her goodbye and left us to it.

There was some talent about but I only managed to slip my number to one girl who is a non wg! She was cute and thought she might have a naughty side but guess not.

Then I got a message demanding to know why I'm a liar from the sister I had the night before  :scare:

I didn't want to call her over the night before because I was tired but I only ended up bringing another bird back. Her sister told her what I did so naturally she wasn't impressed!

So I teased her a little and told her she's more than welcome in my bed tonight. V has already confirmed for his last night he will bring the sister again for the sequel.

After walking about for a bit we ended back in the apartment. Later that evening we had dinner at the Lebanese place once more then walked back to the apartment through the strip.

At the apartment the girls finally arrived and boy did my one came in to make a statement! Her hair was done, full make up, dressed to impress with super heels! And she had a pouty face to match for what I did haha!

We had some drinks and we talked, she says don't think I've forgiven you. I explained how the girl from last night was an old acquaintance and I had to see her. It was more or less impromptu. She softened up but not before I decided to wind her up some more. She's fiery so I like her fires burning hot!

I said to her why would you be jealous? You know what this is. She tells me it's the fact you replaced me with an uglier girl than me! I said how do you know you never saw her. She replied my sister told me  :D

I said look it's an easy mistake to make you both share the same name and then she went wild grabbing and slapping me haha! I even teased her about calling her sister next time instead of her  :sarcastic:

In the end I sweetened her up to the point where she was giving me a blowie in the living room then I made her kneel on the floor and service me some more while I was sat on the sofa. She begged me to go in the room as she didn't want to be seen so we took it to the bedroom.

I was really happy with her performance last time and this time is no different. I relish her body and she really knows how to pleasure me. I asked her if she ever done anal, she said no but happy for me to attempt. I did manage to push a small portion of my penis head in but she asked me to stop. She said I don't think I can take more than the head in...I said you barely took the tip in honey!

She's also never swallowed so that will be my next task if I ever see her again.

Easily over an hour of fucking and she is wet all over. She kept wanting to wipe it up but I preferred having her super wet. I finally managed to cum and we called it a night. I thought to myself, definitely a long time keeper for next trip.

Offline ss23

Yeah sounds like a keeper for sure mister ali.
Like you say out here there are great service providers and awful service providers who try to con you. Best to stick to the ones you know for sure.

Offline misterali

Yeah sounds like a keeper for sure mister ali.
Like you say out here there are great service providers and awful service providers who try to con you. Best to stick to the ones you know for sure.

Well said, if I ever find myself in Kech again that is  :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

Well said, if I ever find myself in Kech again that is  :rolleyes:
Im usually wanting to go back to Morocco after a month or two
But unfortunately cant ...
I Just love it out there  :cool:

Offline misterali

Im usually wanting to go back to Morocco after a month or two
But unfortunately cant ...
I Just love it out there  :cool:

Agreed Morocco has its magic and charm. Marrakech is just not the same, it's degraded far too quickly for my liking. I will consider a return after a few journeys elsewhere.

Offline misterali

I was awoken by attempts for a morning blowie :music: but I am sad to say I stirred before she even managed to get my member in her mouth. What followed was more mind blowing morning sex! So good that after we finished she asked me to take her for breakfast and I said yes :sarcastic:

Sometime during the early hours my girl woke me and she asked me if V has made his way to the airport so I checked to make sure. We said our goodbyes and I knew he would be sad to leave. This week has treated him well...but as always could have been better. He left the sister to sleep as he made his way out.

Soon after I had KH asking me to chum him to meet this girl who works as a waitress, she invited him to her establishment so we can eat and he can chat with her a bit. So I had to deliver the bad news to my girl that I shan't be taking her for breakfast  :scare: she wasn't happy but no big deal. So off she went with her sister but not before she slapped a big kiss on me in public  :dash:

We went to a place not worth mentioning and we ate food that I'll probably forget about sometime soon. The girl was nice but not to my taste, in the end I was happy to wing KH in his quest.

We headed back to Cafe Elite and waited for Mr A who shared a coffee with us before we headed back. On our last night KH was going to share the apartment with me so he moved his belongings and we arranged for the apartment to be cleaned. Total cost 50dh so a bargain in my opinion.

I didn't mention that the evening before V met up with a girl in the apartment who was a virgin. While speaking with her he realised she was not a girl who wanted to do this but infact hated that she had to do this. Long story short, she is currently unemployed and is looking to get income and really does not want to go down the route of prostituting. She was apparently ok with going as far as kissing and cuddling.

I came in mid chat and got along with her quite well. He let her go without doing anything with her but, being the nice guy he is, slipped her a hundred or so dirham. I asked him for the details and he was telling me not to take advantage or mislead her. I said to be honest she seems nice and easy to get along with, good English and I fancied taking her out or something.

Back to today, she said she could come over and we got reacquainted and then we went out for shisha. Nice place in a roof top, hotel arkech I think. Shisha was nothing special but the place is pricey and looks nice by Marrakech standards. Also it's next to ExtraBlatt which is a fancy cafe; I haven't been so cannot comment on it.

We then went to Jmaa El Fnaa where she had some snails and I watched  :vomit: After we took a walk around the square and market.

KH was ringing me and said he has something lined up and would need access to the apartment so I said I'll make my way back. Said my goodbye to my date and she wouldn't even accept taxi money! She was saying we didn't do anything don't be silly, so I forced her to take the taxi money (20dh) with 200dh hidden in between. I would have given more but I didn't know if she would be offended.

She sent me a message saying I shouldn't have. She's a nice enough girl and if it's possible that it helps her not be forced to do things she's not comfortable with then why not. If for any reason I fancied daytime company to take me places and eat places I would not have considered then she would be an obvious choice. Plus she's easy on the eye  :P

Anyway, back to our wicked ways, I got back to Cafe La Flamme and as I was leaving the taxi the most gorgeous girl in all of Marrakech was getting in my taxi! I was so dumbfounded that all I could do was close the taxi door for her as she got in :dash: I don't know if she was a wg or not but wow if there was ever a 10 then she would be it! As the taxi drove away I was regretting not staying in it and taking her number  :crazy:

I got to the apartment and not long after KH brings his girl in and he only plans to have her for a short time. She's cute, sweet and only he can comment on the shag.

About 12.30am the rest of the crowd gathers in the apartment and we are debating to go to either Monte Cristo or 555. I haven't been to Monte's all trip (not that I'm missing out on anything!) But I do feel 555 is the better club. So we decided to go 555.

As we get out the taxi I see the bitch that scammed me the first night!  :angry:

I keep my cool, we get in and get a table, 2k, and the location was better than last time. The music as always is good and the girls are looking nice. KH is enjoying himself and strangely enough attracting attention from a couple of girls! I talked to one hot girl and she says I like your friend so I said no problem. I bring KH over to chat with her! We managed to grab a good number of girls numbers tonight, CTM grabbed the number of a stunner but she was asking for 3k  :wackogirl:

I bumped into a girl who I followed on Snapchat in the club so I spoke to her. She's alright would have taken her if it wasn't my last night. Definitely one for next time.

The bitch from the first night was hanging on the corners giving me evils and I ignored her for the most part of the night. Then when a drunk guy was asking me as I was walking by "isn't she beautiful?" I looked at her and smiled. I told him yeah mate she's gorgeous lol.

I lit her cigarette and carried on. She felt more relaxed sensing that I wasn't going to cause a scene and after I managed to find out her name. She's called Aliyah. She's a bit on the chubby side, dyed blonde hair in curls. Unfortunately I left my phone at home that night so I could not grab the number. She is with a friend Fozia. AFAIK her friend is ok. Last night here and I wasn't after trouble. I said to her have a good night and carried on.

We got home and packing while drunk is definitely not great. The one from the night before, my future regular  :sarcastic:, was messaging me. I sent her pics of the apartment and said...see no other bitches  :lol:

She said she would have come for me no money required had I asked for her. Too late now!! I believe her offer is genuine because she has still stayed in touch and has sent me unsolicited nudes  :blush:

In the morning Mr A arrived to take us to the the airport. Apart from being in a state (second time Mr A has delivered me to the airport in this state!) Both me and KH were sad to leave. At one point we seriously debated missing our return flights and extending for a day or two!

I can hate Kech, but I still love Morocco. I would avoid going to Kech and visit other places in Morocco but given the choice between a flight back to blighty or staying in Kech a few more days...

Kech had me at hello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just arrived in Kech this morning, will probably go Monti tonight if anyone wants to tag along, maybe split the costs of a table and bottle, no obligations.

I had been talking to this WG (9/10) for the last 2 months over whatsapp, after we spent the night together last time I was in Kech for a stag do (which I still haven't posted a review of my trip - sorry lads)

I had arranged for her to spend a long weekend with me this week, but unfortunately she's let me down last minute - I'm devastated  :dash:.

So I have now arranged to meet another WG (7.5/10), via a friend who passed on a few girls numbers, I have been messaging this one for the last couple of days, her English is spot on, which is a massive plus.

I have attached a pic of the 7.5/10.

If anyone responds I will post my number temporarily so you can get in touch - not sure if there are any rules to adhere to about this sort of thing for this forum - I know standard newbie who hasn't read the 160+ pages.

If I'm not too hungover I'll try to post a review of the night tomorrow.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

Just got back from kech, stag do of 8 of us. Loved every minute. Looking to go back in October.

Picture shows just 1% of the fun we had.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Welcome to UKP.

Look forward to reading your contributions on here, for the remainder 99%.

Just arrived in Kech this morning, will probably go Monti tonight if anyone wants to tag along, maybe split the costs of a table and bottle, no obligations.

I had been talking to this WG (9/10) for the last 2 months over whatsapp, after we spent the night together last time I was in Kech for a stag do (which I still haven't posted a review of my trip - sorry lads)

If anyone responds I will post my number temporarily so you can get in touch - not sure if there are any rules to adhere to about this sort of thing for this forum - I know standard newbie who hasn't read the 160+ pages.

If I'm not too hungover I'll try to post a review of the night tomorrow.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Welcome again, after a wall of silence for 2 months  :thumbsup:

Posting your number or email address on here is frowned upon, and can lead to your account being banned permanently. Had yopu read the 160+ pages, you would have spotted that.

In addition, you had announced your return trip nearly 2 months ago. In the meantime, had you made sufficient contribution on this forum (not just in the Marrakesh thread), you would have had considerable number of posts under your belt, thereby getting PM access to your account on here as well, thus enabling other members to contact you. Pity.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:17:01 pm by CoolTiger »

Kech had me at hello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Apologies will do better in the future.   

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Just arrived in Kech this morning, will probably go Monti tonight if anyone wants to tag along, maybe split the costs of a table and bottle, no obligations.

I had been talking to this WG (9/10) for the last 2 months over whatsapp, after we spent the night together last time I was in Kech for a stag do (which I still haven't posted a review of my trip - sorry lads)

I had arranged for her to spend a long weekend with me this week, but unfortunately she's let me down last minute - I'm devastated  :dash:.

So I have now arranged to meet another WG (7.5/10), via a friend who passed on a few girls numbers, I have been messaging this one for the last couple of days, her English is spot on, which is a massive plus.

I have attached a pic of the 7.5/10.

If anyone responds I will post my number temporarily so you can get in touch - not sure if there are any rules to adhere to about this sort of thing for this forum - I know standard newbie who hasn't read the 160+ pages.

If I'm not too hungover I'll try to post a review of the night tomorrow.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Dude, not cool to post such pics of ladies on the open forum without editing. Also would be nice to share some of your experiences in kech especially.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline seeker

I take it the girls picture is from a social media site ...
And you have just put it on a punting site ....
You could have at least hid some of her face
Not a good or nice thing to do  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:08:08 am by seeker »

Offline misterali

The good news is this image doesn't reveal this person's details on GRIS. This photo was obtained from WhatsApp by the looks of it.

Either way I agree, we should give these girls a bit of respect for their privacy. Surely you wouldn't want your pictures circulating on the internet, especially if you never put it there in the first place!

Offline seeker

The guy has 3 posts to his name
And does something like this  :thumbsdown:
We already previously mentioned that its not a good thing
To put up picture like this ....

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
The good news is this image doesn't reveal this person's details on GRIS. This photo was obtained from WhatsApp by the looks of it.

Either way I agree, we should give these girls a bit of respect for their privacy. Surely you wouldn't want your pictures circulating on the internet, especially if you never put it there in the first place!
Nice to see how she looks but its well out of order. Her privacy shouldnt be subject to this sort of compromise. :hi:

abdulkarimmm8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys, I’m back from a week away to kech. Could not access UKP on my phone when I was abroad and I was using an INWI Sim.
Will follow up the full report in the next day or 2. Had a great time in Kech.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hi guys, I’m back from a week away to kech. Could not access UKP on my phone when I was abroad and I was using an INWI Sim.
Will follow up the full report in the next day or 2. Had a great time in Kech.

Look forward to your report. What happened when trying to access the forum?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline misterali

Look forward to your report. What happened when trying to access the forum?

Due to trolls your ISP has been banned from accessing this forum  :P

I seen the message when a fellow BM tried accessing using that network provider.

abdulkarimmm8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So first night, was tired and called it a night. Next day had a walk through the mile high and a few girls here and there. Starbucks on the evening was busy and I feel these girls cater for the Saudis and when they see a UK punter there Attitude changes. It is still possible to get numbers, that night I went to Montecristo and it was a decent night with quite a few girls and I been marrakech a few times now and you see the same faces lol.. I saw one girl and I caught her on the stairs and I was eyeing her before. She goes I want to go with you, I said how much, she goes pay me what you want, paid her taxi 100 dh. Back to apartment she was a freak and loved sex, first pop in bed and second pop she wanted it in kitchen which was fun, she stayed for 3 hours and I payed her 1500 dh, she was a 2000 dh type of girl. From my experiences club girls not all of them will stay with you all night and till morning. They will say they will do when negotiating. There will only be a few which will stay till morning.
On the strip didn’t see anything special to get numbers, when 555 and it was busy and all best girls were taken. Went to a massage and hammam next to my apartment and it was decent action, 700 dh all in with 2 pops in massage room and in hammam and she had a nice ass. From my experiences these places are not bothered about giving you a good massage or hammam, they want you in and out and quick action.
Went Montecristo the next night and grabbed a hottie for 2000 dh and cos it’s weekend these girls ain’t going any less, lower quality might do. Back to apartment and she is more of an gfe girl which was good, she wasn’t a drinker which I liked, most morrocan girls when they pissed they get tired and fall asleep from my experiences. Had 2 pops and fell asleep and I wanted a morning glory when I woke up and she obliged which was very good.
Next night I just chilled and took it easy and watched football and last few nights I called the same girl over and got a discount at 1500 dh for all night.
I’ve seen a lot of negative stuff on marrakech and I can understand it, you will always get good and bad girls anywhere in the world, the other thing is that you have some crazy guys getting drunk and fighting with the girls and some guys not paying up, so most of these girls don’t like Asians cos of the reputation and stories they here. My advice will be if a girl looks after you and stick with her because you know what you are getting. Plus marrakech is an expensive place now where Saudis have upped the prices. I had one girl who only see’s Saudis telling me 2000 dh for 1 hour and 1 pop, I just laughed. I have seen UK guys paying 3000 dh to girls and girls get used to that. Girls are spoilt out there and been taken on holidays abroad. So going forward marrakch prices will go higher or stay the same, won’t get cheaper. Also I found the best young talent go to Arabic clubs and cater for them, in the clubs you will see the same girls faces every trip you go marrakech. Marrakech is still a fun place to go and enjoy and have fun. Also if the girl finds you attractive that goes a long way aswel and talk to her with respect. I have heard a lot about Tangier and will like to see that place, I have always been to marrakech and Agadir.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
So first night, was tired and called it a night. Next day had a walk through the mile high and a few girls here and there. Starbucks on the evening was busy and I feel these girls cater for the Saudis and when they see a UK punter there Attitude changes. It is still possible to get numbers, that night I went to Montecristo and it was a decent night with quite a few girls and I been marrakech a few times now and you see the same faces lol.. I saw one girl and I caught her on the stairs and I was eyeing her before. She goes I want to go with you, I said how much, she goes pay me what you want, paid her taxi 100 dh. Back to apartment she was a freak and loved sex, first pop in bed and second pop she wanted it in kitchen which was fun, she stayed for 3 hours and I payed her 1500 dh, she was a 2000 dh type of girl. From my experiences club girls not all of them will stay with you all night and till morning. They will say they will do when negotiating. There will only be a few which will stay till morning.
On the strip didn’t see anything special to get numbers, when 555 and it was busy and all best girls were taken. Went to a massage and hammam next to my apartment and it was decent action, 700 dh all in with 2 pops in massage room and in hammam and she had a nice ass. From my experiences these places are not bothered about giving you a good massage or hammam, they want you in and out and quick action.
Went Montecristo the next night and grabbed a hottie for 2000 dh and cos it’s weekend these girls ain’t going any less, lower quality might do. Back to apartment and she is more of an gfe girl which was good, she wasn’t a drinker which I liked, most morrocan girls when they pissed they get tired and fall asleep from my experiences. Had 2 pops and fell asleep and I wanted a morning glory when I woke up and she obliged which was very good.
Next night I just chilled and took it easy and watched football and last few nights I called the same girl over and got a discount at 1500 dh for all night.
I’ve seen a lot of negative stuff on marrakech and I can understand it, you will always get good and bad girls anywhere in the world, the other thing is that you have some crazy guys getting drunk and fighting with the girls and some guys not paying up, so most of these girls don’t like Asians cos of the reputation and stories they here. My advice will be if a girl looks after you and stick with her because you know what you are getting. Plus marrakech is an expensive place now where Saudis have upped the prices. I had one girl who only see’s Saudis telling me 2000 dh for 1 hour and 1 pop, I just laughed. I have seen UK guys paying 3000 dh to girls and girls get used to that. Girls are spoilt out there and been taken on holidays abroad. So going forward marrakch prices will go higher or stay the same, won’t get cheaper. Also I found the best young talent go to Arabic clubs and cater for them, in the clubs you will see the same girls faces every trip you go marrakech. Marrakech is still a fun place to go and enjoy and have fun. Also if the girl finds you attractive that goes a long way aswel and talk to her with respect. I have heard a lot about Tangier and will like to see that place, I have always been to marrakech and Agadir.

Good report, glad you had a great time, at least better than misterali. I for one have given up on bringing club girls back due to the numerous fuck ups and can’t be bothered with their shenanigans tbh.

On a side note, would be interested to know how you arranged the apartment? Was it through Airbnb or some other contact?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you Misterali, very detailed report. I think it is safe to say picking up girls from the clubs is just asking for trouble these days. They have become greedy and they are using foul tactics to make money. 

Im heading to Kesh next week, I expect my trip to be filled with usual activities but if I come across anything unusual I will report back and share with you lads.

And btw I have managed to get a number of a good spa/hammam. Those who wish to obtain this number please message me.

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just arrived in Kech this morning, will probably go Monti tonight if anyone wants to tag along, maybe split the costs of a table and bottle, no obligations.

I had been talking to this WG (9/10) for the last 2 months over whatsapp, after we spent the night together last time I was in Kech for a stag do (which I still haven't posted a review of my trip - sorry lads)

I had arranged for her to spend a long weekend with me this week, but unfortunately she's let me down last minute - I'm devastated  :dash:.

So I have now arranged to meet another WG (7.5/10), via a friend who passed on a few girls numbers, I have been messaging this one for the last couple of days, her English is spot on, which is a massive plus.

I have attached a pic of the 7.5/10.

If anyone responds I will post my number temporarily so you can get in touch - not sure if there are any rules to adhere to about this sort of thing for this forum - I know standard newbie who hasn't read the 160+ pages.

If I'm not too hungover I'll try to post a review of the night tomorrow.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Why are you reporting this asking for it to be removed?

abdulkarimmm8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I use the same apartment contact I have been using last few years. Plus the weather was great and now back to the freezing cold 🙈

Kech had me at hello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Because it's clear to see i shouldn't have posted the pic and I'm trying to do the right thing and get it removed.

Offline misterali

Starbucks on the evening was busy and I feel these girls cater for the Saudis and when they see a UK punter there Attitude changes.

Unfortunately AK this is very true. They don't cater to Saudis because they are better but only because most UK punters have not been treating these wgs with respect. We have a bad reputation and we don't even drop several thousand dirhams on them per night!

I been marrakech a few times now and you see the same faces lol..

I think this is a bad thing. Seeing the same girls over and over again in the same place just means they are hardened and wised up to the tactics which you will so kindly inform us in the next part

...she stayed for 3 hours and I payed her 1500 dh, she was a 2000 dh type of girl. From my experiences club girls not all of them will stay with you all night and till morning. They will say they will do when negotiating. There will only be a few which will stay till morning.

I don't know what to say about this. I'm happy you had a good time and it's your money at the end of the day. This is exactly the kind of behaviour that brings down the reputation of Kech as a punting destination. I wouldn't stand for a dishonest WG in the UK, she would be negatively reviewed and I would most definitely not return. So why would anyone put up with it in Kech?

I've met a few punters out there and they say they are ok with the girl leaving, they don't feel comfortable sleeping next to them or having them with them in the morning. Fair enough but it should be the punters choice and not the wg.

You are effectively paying £120-£160 for a couple of hours...just remember this is almost half an average monthly Moroccan salary in one night!

...when 555 and it was busy and all best girls were taken. Went to a massage and hammam next to my apartment and it was decent action, 700 dh all in with 2 pops in massage room and in hammam and she had a nice ass. From my experiences these places are not bothered about giving you a good massage or hammam, they want you in and out and quick action.

555 has become very popular especially in the peak season. It can easily be filled with more guys than wgs on some nights. Very much recommended to go as a club night and not just for picking up girls. You may otherwise be disappointed.

As for your reviews on the hammam, I think you paid very well for the services you got and for two pops! I would be keen to know more if you are willing to share.

However the elusive perfect Hammam (nice looking girls, good massage and hammam, good price, unrushed) is yet to be discovered.


Went Montecristo the next night and grabbed a hottie for 2000 dh and cos it’s weekend these girls ain’t going any less, lower quality might do. Back to apartment and she is more of an gfe girl which was good, she wasn’t a drinker which I liked, most morrocan girls when they pissed they get tired and fall asleep from my experiences. Had 2 pops and fell asleep and I wanted a morning glory when I woke up and she obliged which was very good.
Next night I just chilled and took it easy and watched football and last few nights I called the same girl over and got a discount at 1500 dh for all night.

This is what most people are after in Kech but nowadays becoming much rarer. A good find and glad you enjoyed yourself with this one.

I’ve seen a lot of negative stuff on marrakech and I can understand it, you will always get good and bad girls anywhere in the world, the other thing is that you have some crazy guys getting drunk and fighting with the girls and some guys not paying up, so most of these girls don’t like Asians cos of the reputation and stories they here. My advice will be if a girl looks after you and stick with her because you know what you are getting. Plus marrakech is an expensive place now where Saudis have upped the prices. I had one girl who only see’s Saudis telling me 2000 dh for 1 hour and 1 pop, I just laughed. I have seen UK guys paying 3000 dh to girls and girls get used to that. Girls are spoilt out there and been taken on holidays abroad. So going forward marrakch prices will go higher or stay the same, won’t get cheaper. Also I found the best young talent go to Arabic clubs and cater for them, in the clubs you will see the same girls faces every trip you go marrakech. Marrakech is still a fun place to go and enjoy and have fun. Also if the girl finds you attractive that goes a long way aswel and talk to her with respect. I have heard a lot about Tangier and will like to see that place, I have always been to marrakech and Agadir.

Thank you for your review. Definitely agree with you on the points regarding the Saudis and Asians competing on who's going to offer the most. It has inflated the price and unlikely to drop, ever. Marrakech is where girls from all over Morocco come to ply their trade, they know the money is there for them and that there will always be someone who is a weekend millionaire or willing to pay more than the usual rates.

The Arabic clubs have their own set of problems. Loud music, bill manipulation, poor seating for non-Arabs...the list goes on. For those who speak the language or with good connections in these clubs they will definitely have a good experience. Oh and good luck competing with the Saudis!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I may pass through Kech again in future. It has a certain spell over anyone who goes there. I would love to try the villa experience so may need to see if that can be organised in the summer.


Good report, glad you had a great time, at least better than misterali. I for one have given up on bringing club girls back due to the numerous fuck ups and can’t be bothered with their shenanigans tbh.

I had an ok time. Only problems came from club girl from first night...after that all the non club girls were spot on  :drinks:

Offline misterali

Thank you Misterali, very detailed report. I think it is safe to say picking up girls from the clubs is just asking for trouble these days. They have become greedy and they are using foul tactics to make money. 

Im heading to Kesh next week, I expect my trip to be filled with usual activities but if I come across anything unusual I will report back and share with you lads.

And btw I have managed to get a number of a good spa/hammam. Those who wish to obtain this number please message me.

Thank you Brownpeeps. I hope you have a smashing time  :drinks: and please do PM me the hammam details.

Offline Hansolo69

Hi all,
I'm currently in Marrakech
Been here for a few days.
A very mixed start to my break
1st day went to a hamman spa as my apartment wasn't ready.  Fit young girls but over inflated prices,  oh well I had an itch that needed scratching.  600 for a shag in the hamman with a decent girl.
Thankfully I got apartment ok and saw a regular girl on 2nd day.  From then on kinda going downhill. 
My regular girl is only available during the day,  so she put me in touch with one of her friends.   Arranged to meet her at 9pm for dinner.    So I'm waiting for her at 9pm, she messaged saying she won't be there until 10.  Of course I thought she was joking,  but apparently not!!!
I'm not a patient guy,  so told her not to bother.  I'm not amused, to say the least. 
That was 2 days ago and I've not had much joy since.
Lost interest in my regular girl and need some excitement. 

I just swapped numbers with you and pretty young girl in Starbucks and asked if she would come to my apartment for 1 hour.  She asks how much,  I replied 500.  She replied Euro??     Fuck I nearly fell off the chair.  I told her if she was good I'd see her everyday.   She had asked for 2000 Dhiram for an hour,  greedy cunt.  That's approx £150!!!
Bare in mind that my regular / ex regular girl has been offered a decent office job with a salary of 4000 Dhiram
I asked if that was weekly or monthly,  she replied monthly  :unknown:

Offline toon972

Hi all,
I'm currently in Marrakech
Been here for a few days.
A very mixed start to my break
1st day went to a hamman spa as my apartment wasn't ready.  Fit young girls but over inflated prices,  oh well I had an itch that needed scratching.  600 for a shag in the hamman with a decent girl.
Thankfully I got apartment ok and saw a regular girl on 2nd day.  From then on kinda going downhill. 
My regular girl is only available during the day,  so she put me in touch with one of her friends.   Arranged to meet her at 9pm for dinner.    So I'm waiting for her at 9pm, she messaged saying she won't be there until 10.  Of course I thought she was joking,  but apparently not!!!

Keep plugging away mate, things will improve. What about asking girl from hamman if she wants to visit you?

Keep plugging away mate, things will change. What about asking girl in hamman if she wants to visit you.
I'm not a patient guy,  so told her not to bother.  I'm not amused, to say the least. 
That was 2 days ago and I've not had much joy since.
Lost interest in my regular girl and need some excitement. 

I just swapped numbers with you and pretty young girl in Starbucks and asked if she would come to my apartment for 1 hour.  She asks how much,  I replied 500.  She replied Euro??     Fuck I nearly fell off the chair.  I told her if she was good I'd see her everyday.   She had asked for 2000 Dhiram for an hour,  greedy cunt.  That's approx £150!!!
Bare in mind that my regular / ex regular girl has been offered a decent office job with a salary of 4000 Dhiram
I asked if that was weekly or monthly,  she replied monthly  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:14:08 pm by toon972 »

Offline toon972

Keep plugging away mate, things will change. What about asking girl from hamman if she wants to visit you?

Offline Hansolo69

Hi Toon
Yes I got a number from Hamman today will try that

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hansolo, sorry to hear the bad experience in kech. This is among many reasons that it is less and less attractive for me. I’d rather spend this much money back here in Blighty and get a high class experience than put up with the fuckups by these girls in kech.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ss23

Hansolo, sorry to hear the bad experience in kech. This is among many reasons that it is less and less attractive for me. I’d rather spend this much money back here in Blighty and get a high class experience than put up with the fuckups by these girls in kech.

You make a great point, paying £170+ , per punt, which can be 1 pop isn't really worth it, it's higher than UK prices.

Kech is turning into like a stag do/ lads weekend Place, where people just pay the high prices, try to have a crack and try not to get conned too much lol.

Offline ss23

Also agree with some earlier points where they said some girls try to avoid UK punters. UK punters are known to haggle, for price, taxi fee, number of pops, length of time etc, obviously girls prefer you to agree to her initial price and not set rules for punt (What most Arabs do).

Never been to W club, it's one of the main clubs in Marrakech, it's a Arabic club, where all the rich Arabs go to. So alot of the top talent head there, guaranteed to make big bucks. Don t think it'll be that welcoming to non Arabs.

Some of these Arabs don't even touch the girls just pay top dollar for company, when in kech. 
To be fair if 9s and 10s are getting 4k to 5k, why would they go with a UK punters for 2k,
We're basically left to choose from the girls who don't fit in These places. Still lots of solid 8s fitties to choose from, some for good price and a great service aswell.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:07:26 am by ss23 »

abdulkarimmm8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I agree with misterali you do get weekend millionaires, I met some boys from down south and they only came for 3 days and blew 2k each uk Money. Funny story, couple of days ago I was at the gym and there are a few Saudi and Kuwait go to the gym cos they are studying in university. I wanted to use a gym machine he was using, I asked him where are you from and he said kuwait and we start talking about cold weather in uk and I mentioned i just come from nice weather in marrakech. And he replied he was there a month ago and said them girls are Beautiful and he was having house parties with friends and girls. I just laughed thinking you guys fucked up the prices.. Also there are more Arabic clubs than western clubs in marrakech.
Will like to see Tangier next year and see how that compares to marrakech.

Offline misterali

I agree with misterali you do get weekend millionaires, I met some boys from down south and they only came for 3 days and blew 2k each uk Money. Funny story, couple of days ago I was at the gym and there are a few Saudi and Kuwait go to the gym cos they are studying in university. I wanted to use a gym machine he was using, I asked him where are you from and he said kuwait and we start talking about cold weather in uk and I mentioned i just come from nice weather in marrakech. And he replied he was there a month ago and said them girls are Beautiful and he was having house parties with friends and girls. I just laughed thinking you guys fucked up the prices.. Also there are more Arabic clubs than western clubs in marrakech.
Will like to see Tangier next year and see how that compares to marrakech.

Fucking hell 2k in 3 days?? That's a little over 8k DH per day! No wonder the situation is as it is.

All that aside you had a good time and that's all that counts regardless of budget.

If you go Tangier do keep us updated on how your trip is.

abdulkarimmm8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I will never spend 2k in 3 days, but these guys did. And there are guys who come for the weekend and will be weekend millionaires, and now most morrocan girls mentality has changed, they don’t look or care at what a normal morrocan person earns for example 3,500 or 4,000 dh a month. These girls are living a nice life in marrakech.

Offline Hansolo69

It's true about prices etc.  I've seen a steady increase in the time I've been travelling her. 
The other day a young lass,very attractive,  quoted me 2000 Dh for a short booking,  I countered with 500 and she went silent.   Yesterday she messaged me out of the blue offering a meet for 500!!   As much as I want to fuck her,  I now wouldn't trust taking her to my apartment
Girls here are taking the piss,  unless you can find a genuine honest girl that has not yet been ruined or spoilt

Offline Hansolo69

I forgot to mention that seeing a dopey scruffy toothless pimp with some of the girls in Starbucks really puts things into perspective. 
I've seen girls here that have definitely been abused
 :thumbsdown:

Online Seasoned Vet

Prices have gone crazy over the last 10 years or so
When I first went to marrakech in like 2005/6 you could get astunner allnight for like 700dh and it would be all night and they FX was like 15th to a quid.

When I visited in August this year the same sort of calibre of women now asking for 2500/3000 they dont even stay all night and the FX is now like 12DH for a quid.

You lot are right is completely changed I dont see the point if you are  dropping 500 quid a night sterling. When u factor in flights accommodation and the aggro you may as well stay in the UK and put the hard graft in on the SA app.

I've met a couple of morroccan birds off there and 250 quid they happy to stay the night. Last one I met I travelled to Notts to see her and she was a damn good fuck and stayed till like 10am the next day.

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Asking me to remove it is pointless, Admin will have seen your request and will act accordingly, if you spam the reports you will just get banned yourself  :hi:

Offline nike

Asking me to remove it is pointless, Admin will have seen your request and will act accordingly, if you spam the reports you will just get banned yourself  :hi:
Am I missing something  here?

Offline CoolTiger

Just arrived in Kech this morning, will probably go Monti tonight if anyone wants to tag along, maybe split the costs of a table and bottle, no obligations.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Dude, not cool to post such pics of ladies on the open forum without editing. Also would be nice to share some of your experiences in kech especially.

Why are you reporting this asking for it to be removed?


Because it's clear to see i shouldn't have posted the pic and I'm trying to do the right thing and get it removed.

Kech had me at hello acknowledged he shouldn't have posted unblurred pic, so has asked Admin to remove the pic.

He has now reported it again, hence James' 2nd post.

Offline CoolTiger


Because it's clear to see i shouldn't have posted the pic and I'm trying to do the right thing and get it removed.

Asking me to remove it is pointless, Admin will have seen your request and will act accordingly, if you spam the reports you will just get banned yourself  :hi:

Reporting it once is sufficient for Admin. He will deal with it in his own time. Do not report another post on this.

Aslo, no one else is able to delete the pic, only Admin can.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,812
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Silly question maybe (I've not read the whole thread) but is that photo of a (notionally) muslim girl in a muslim country who is working as a prossie? If so it seems to me that posting the picture has just put her at risk...

Offline seeker

Silly question maybe (I've not read the whole thread) but is that photo of a (notionally) muslim girl in a muslim country who is working as a prossie? If so it seems to me that posting the picture has just put her at risk...
Possibly  but unlikely ....
Some people just dont think with thier brain  :dash:

Offline toon972

Kech had me at hello acknowledged he shouldn't have posted unblurred pic, so has asked Admin to remove the pic.

He has now reported it again, hence James' 2nd post.

Banned now for being an idiot.  :crazy:

Offline misterali

Banned now for being an idiot.  :crazy:
No surprise.

It's obvious he thought posting that picture would get him some cred on this site. The forum is better operated with real contributers, not fantasists who offer little in return.

Offline misterali

I will never spend 2k in 3 days, but these guys did. And there are guys who come for the weekend and will be weekend millionaires, and now most morrocan girls mentality has changed, they don’t look or care at what a normal morrocan person earns for example 3,500 or 4,000 dh a month. These girls are living a nice life in marrakech.

Agreed. Some of these girls can afford trips to Turkey with no expected return dates, eating at fancy places daily and beauty regimen that would make most girls green with envy.

Just saw one girl posting laser hair removal on her legs. I appreciate it makes for a better experience for the punter to have smooth legs but makes you realise just how much they can afford! Oh and she drove to the place and back in her car  :dash:

Offline Captain_

Stumbled upon this forum few days ago. Havent been able to go through all 168 pages on the main Marrakech post but have had a little dabble and read up on the most recent ones.
Firstly i must give a shout out to Nike and misterali and CoolTiger their posts and experiences are spot on and you can tell from their trips that what they say/talk about is genuine no bs necc.
If you have been Dubai you basically pays your money £500+ upwards to anything upto £1000 and gets pick of some of the best wg on the planet ; Arabs specifically have a thing for Russians. But recently there have been quite a few Moroccan girls over there too.

From what my more experienced champion level friends tell me who have been many times to Morocco and specifically Marrakech it used to be amazing back in 2008-2014 they would say the golden generation when it was not known about as much in circles and only those in the know knew that the beauty of the girls and warmness of the people (yes i know there are scammers in kech but my experiences have been all positive) and fantastice weather especially in winter time compared to UK/European weather is a bonus.

First time I went (2015)
We booked an apartment in Gueliz and there was one doorman as security who we had to slip 100dhs every night when we came back with girls.
Me and my friend were better than average looking and this helps as no girl wants to get with an ugly guy even if he is offering her full rate.
We were there for three nights all three nights were spent 1st at Monte Christo but this place is full of mostly older guys and plenty of wg's mostly 7's and 8's.
After 1am we went to Theatro or W club where there were plenty of 9's.
During my time there, there were many groups of Asian lads from London/Bham/Manchester obvs fuelled by cheap Ryanair & Easyjet flights and tales and stories and videos photos from their mates of pulling 9's in clubs (some forgetting to tell them that they paid 3k+ for the privilage lol but anyways.
All were nice lads and very friendly and we got to know a few of them and did daytime activities such a quads and trip to souks etc.
BUT and a very big but... alot of these lads are the weekend millionaires as another poster mentions earlier and they are too free with their money (some from ill gotten gains but i am not here to judge) but when you have such free money to splash around you are realistically not going to care if a girl asks for 2/3/4 even 5k dhs as you can afford here anyways especially as you have a hired for the trip Range Rover as many of these lads did.
(Hire rate for a Range Rover Sport 2017 is 5k per day btw)
Along with gentlemen from the Middle Eastern countries and young lads carefree with their £££ this has pushed up rates for everybody where realistically now my last trip (2016) all the girls even the ugly ones started off at 3k in the clubs - Monte Christo and W with the hottest ones going away to even higher bidders at 5k in W club i kid you not i saw the guy get with her in front of me as i had my eyes on here all night and she agreed with me at 3k down from 4k but an older Arab gentleman took here from me offerring 5k she had that look in here eyes that "hey it would have been a good night with you but this dude is simply offering me so much more i cant say no" - no hard feelings.
The trap many guys fall into is that they get so bewitched with these girls that they actually think these girls want to fall in love with them as many lads will tell you; 1st time you go into the hamam just watch the way the massage girls chat you up and tell you they love you and want to marry you. Excuse my french - its all bs they just want your £££'s. S
Daytime activities led us to the main square and souks and also Menara mall and then the obligatory starbucks and McDonalds visits. Yes the girls here do eye you up but to the point where its actually uncomfortable and so obvious. McDonalds they actually hand you their numbers themselves as there is no security. The girls here average 5's.
Starbucks i would say is a step up but only 6's perhaps one or two 7's. Here the girls have to be careful as Starbucks had an employed security guard there and so they could not only exchange numbers. Instead they eyeball you and then leave, expecting you to follow... round the corner there is a public toilet/restroom and there is where a pre-written slip of which they must have many gets handed to you no chat or anything. Negotiations happen on the phone later. I did not engage in any as I was not interested in any of the girls here to be honest just my taste.
All of the best looking girls are in the clubs and you will have to have some nous and skill about you to get them to come back with you to your apartment. And you will pay for this privilage.
If you have a hotel booked you have zero chance of bringing her back. Go back to your room and kick yourself and then have a w*nk after you come back from the club cos you aint getting nothing else LOL we found this out to our detriment on our 2nd trip as we all booked expensive hotel rooms but found that the security could not be bribed. These particular staff valued their jobs more than the 1k dhs we were willing and desperate to give them (trust me when you have a girl on your arm you want to bang you'll pay anything for a bribe  :wacko: but they point blank refused. On our second trip (2016) we were screwed no wg's and no fun but i was with 6 other lads of whom only 2 others were game as i was so we just took it easy and only did daytime activities. Lesson learned.

In conclusion yes Marrakech is a cool place but trust me you will have to pay big bucks for your trip. If so and so says "yes but i only paid x y z for this and that and had 5 pops and allnight" ok cool man good for you i will give you a medal but 95% of the time it doesnt always work like that and most people coming to kech are newbies and the locals and girls can see it stamped across your forehead. They will rob you blind. As long as your wise and experienced and willing to come and go a little you can minimize this to acceptable levels.
Everyone is on the take there. The security, the doormen, the police, the girls its as if us lads going are helping them support the local economy lol ffs as crazy as that sounds.

Our hire car cost us 4 fines all from police for no reason at all. They made up excuses that we took a wrong turn or parked inappropriately but really they just wanted a 200 - 400 dhs fine to let us be on our way. It was expected. I have been to many Middle Eastern countries before and so I knew what to expect.

Pre-Brexit and 13-14dhs to the £ was easily obtainable and average prices for a 7+ wg would be 1000dhs in the club and 8/9's coming in at 2000 max.
Now you will be lucky to pay 3000dhs or less for a 7 or 8 from the clubs.
Again please do not tell me you can get cheaper (of course you can bruv u da man  :dance:) either its girls you knew from before or girls that genuinely like you and will perhaps discount for you.

This will be my 3rd trip and hopefully more fruitful and fun and will post whilst I am over there. If anybody would like to meet up I shall be there from 14-17 Nov. I am a new member to ukP and so cannot pm.

Hope my post was informative. Stay safe lads  :cool: