So next morning I'm still feeling shitty and I'm put off punting altogether in Kech. I'm thinking no more club girls just daytime shags. But CTM filled me with sage advice and calmed me down, V says don't let one experience ruin your whole trip. Let's move on.
We found a nice pool and FIFA 17 spot, a bit like Riley's and we play a few games. It's called G Pool, just behind the Carre Eden building.
We did a few things, we also went for shisha near Cash Club. They have some wg who like to come for a smoke but not sure if they can be picked up and approached. V thinks that they can be but I could not find anything impressive enough. The waitresses though

they were gorgeous. A slim one with blonde hair and the cutest smile I could not keep my eyes off.
KH and CTM arrive from the strip and KH says he will get the number. He spoke to her and she says she couldn't give her number because she's at work. So he says when we pay the bill, slip your number in the receipt. We later came to find out she gave a dud number

sorry KH, she wants me I think.
We had dinner at the Lebanese food place I posted last time and I am pretty sure it's better than last time. CTM has given a thumbs up and so did my non punting mates who had joined us for dinner. After we decided to retire and called it a day.
We then head back to the flat and decide that instead of going out we will call some girls over. V decides to call a certified good time over for CTM as we weren't having much luck. My contacts weren't coming through at all. I'm happy having a dry night.
KH is not having much luck either. He initially wanted to call a regular over but a friend of the one that was with V the night before was an option. He cancelled the regular and agreed with the other girl. She unfortunately seems like she's gone out clubbing. This unreliability is sadly the norm in Kech.
The girl V has called for CTM arrives and she as beautiful as when I saw her in Jan, if not better. Last time, KH begged me to let him have her so I let him. This time, V was thinking he wants her hahah! But true to his word he let her go with CTM.
Side note, V was not clear with her that she is being called for a mate. She was a bit unimpressed by this but all is well. Before she left V asks her if she has one for him and she says yes her sister

she shows the picture to V and arranges for her to come.
CTM has got a permanent smile plastered on his face as he heads out with his date for the night.
About 45 mins later the sister arrives and she is nice. Slim, toned about 5ft5, braces and very nice curves. Can pass as Latina. KH after seeing her decides he will call it a night will leave us to it.
V likes her but he looks tired. She is, unfortunately, very awake. She asks for a drink to relax so we fix her one. He can't wait to get on with the business but she is dragging it out, she wants to sit and chat, drink and smoke, get comfortable before doing the deed.
V heads to the room and she then says she fancies one more drink. He says if she's having another drink I'm not going to have her. She agrees to leave the drink and get on with it. But for him, he's put off and ready for bed. It's almost 6am now. He asks me to take her as he really can't be arsed with her now.
After last night's antics, no worries. I'll take the hit.
She's ecstatic that she's going with me for some reason. She says, she likes to be a little tipsy before she does this, she's shy etc and she feels comfortable being with someone who is happy to have a chat and not straight to business.
But truth is, some girls find this profession harder than others. They need to be slightly inebriated and need to feel like they are getting to know the person and it's not transactional at the end of the day. Whatever floats your boat sweetie

After one more drink, she's all over me. She is an amazing kisser, soft lips and for some reason I could not feel the braces. It's like she knows how to compensate for them. She heads to have a quick wash then into the room. Here I get to see her body.
Oh I forgot to mention she wore these amazing short shorts (daisy dukes I think they are called) and showed an amazing figure (she changed into these when she came in) and then she changed into sexy lingerie! She really knows how to impress.
I loved her C cup breasts and near perfect nipples. The colour, nipple size and areolas...all part of a mathematical ratio of perfection. She then proceeded to begin with oral and not only is she capable of deep throat but she is sucking and licking my ball sack and teasing my perineum up to my ring piece! She did a sterling job as I was on edge.
So we started with the fucking, she asked for a condom prior to sex but seemed happy to take it in without protection. I had to stop and make sure the jacket was on. What happened next was an amazing wild session in which she would have climaxed twice. The second time she climaxed I could feel her juices flowing all around thighs, pubic area and balls. I would not say she's a squirter...more like a leaker

I finally managed to finish and I'm pretty sure the sun is up by now. We take a nap because round 2 will be coming up soon.
All in all, not a bad night and makes up for what happened the night before. Total cost 2000dh.