If you guys want a better rate for the girls then sometimes is best to wait till its nearly closing time. At montecristo as everyone was leaving there would be a load of hot girls hanging around the main entrance, easy to get all numbers and they will reduce their price. You will make many contacts there, call them the next day straight to your apartment.
I cannot stress how crucial this advice is. However during peak periods some guys stupidly give in and give the girl what they want hence the massive price increase in kech. You get a lot of stag dos. Guys are there for a short period and don't want to go home empty handed while all the lads are shagging hence they cough up.
Be extremely clear when negotiating also. A lot out there to con you
Great advice there, but sometimes you have to balance things when you are there for a few nights only.
I usually start convo well before, buy them at least 1 round of drinks, and break the ice. I am not a great hagler, so if I was quoted 1,500 and if I am there for only 1 or 2 nights, I would make sure
that services I like (OWO and DFK as a minimum) will be available. I would also insist on her leaving at 12pm, after having breakfast with me. I would also make sure that a tip will be there for her,
IF AND ONLY If she provides with an excellent service, stays the whole time and has a good time herself. This works most of the time.
On our last trip to Kesh, we went to Mote Cristo only the once with Nike, on our first night. 2 of the 4 girls we picked up stayed with us for our entire stay and were well rewarded.
When it came to finding additional girls on the 2nd and 3rd night, those 2 knew exactly what types of punters we were and ensured that the girls they arranged for us were well briefed about us,
such that they hose girls stayed the 3rd night with us.
If travelling in group, ensure that you all agree ONE price for the WG staying the night, and ONE price for paynig for their taxis, as they DO talk to each other.