Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978855 times)

Offline CoolTiger

Flying from Luton next week for visit number 4 and cannot wait!

Will be in kech from 5-8 so if you'll be there too get in touch  :rolleyes

I'am going to mech for a stag do mid July. What is the dress code in clubs over there?

Guys... polite request.... please post ALL upcoming tripsw in the following thread, where it is easy to decipher when each visitor is going to Kesh, therefore easier to make contact, etc.:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135397.0

Offline CoolTiger

Phew!!!

Have now caught up with the last 4 months' of posts!!

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Phew!!!

Have now caught up with the last 4 months' of posts!!
Think you deserve a medal for all of that. :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

Think you deserve a medal for all of that. :drinks:

Cheers for that. I'll settle for a pint  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

Cost of driver, with his own 4x4 car taking 6 passengers etc (petrol included) is quoted at 80 Euros a day.

That works out at approx £70 per day, so it is a fairly competitive quote.

Our car Hire and Fuel ONLY for 4 days was approx £300.

By having Mr A with us, the use of a driver was already included, but we still had to pay ALL costs for him, such as Entry into the Clubs and drinks in there, and all meals throughout the 4 days.

You also need to find out if your driver knowledgable re punting wise, or is he merely a taxi driver?

Harryd86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just a quick update regarding my experience so far and for anyone taking the route in finding girl friendly accom through Airbnb.

Firstly, I have found the message exchange between myself and the owners to be very slow. For example, I will send an initial message introducing myself and asking the question "will local guests be allowed to visit during our stay?". On average a full day can easily pass before a response is received. Some are quicker than others, you might find. Once they have responded to your message, it is highly likely you will face a new issue which brings me to my next point.

Language barrier. Although Airbnb has a built in translation feature, it does not always work that well. As an example, I had sent a message to an owner about his apartment with the same initial message I described above. This particular gentleman replied back in French. No problem, hit the translate button. His message translates to, "yes this is no problem as long as you don't pay." Does he mean as long as I don't pay for guests as in working girls? Quite confusing. I have since messaged him back asking him to explain further. 2 days later still no reply.

Next up, trust issues. You simply do not know who these owners are. Especially those with zero reviews. Luckily, you can check the owners details to see if they have another property and if that property has any reviews. Here's a recent example of something that happened. Last week I messaged a guy about his apartment and asked the question more directly, "Will we be ok to bring back some girls?". This guy did not respond for a good few days however the apartment had been pre-approved for my selected dates. This happens a lot but doesn't necessary mean the owner has read your message and all is good. In fact, after a couple of days, the pre-approval expired. I again messaged the owner and asked the same question. He replied a day later, "Sorry we have big problem this with clients in jail. I cannot comment." My question was answered, not for long. Yesterday I received a message from this guy saying' "Let me see. How many guys travelling? We must talk on telephone not here." So I ask myself what has changed? He was very adamant initially. He has multiple apartments in kesh and some have multiple reviews. He obviously has good business coming in. Is there a catch? Can this guy be trusted?

Lastly I will talk about price. You may see something you are interested in and the price is one you are willing to pay. However something that I have noticed is that when you contact an owner, you have to input your dates of stay. Once the owner pre-approves your booking for you to then complete the booking, the nightly rate has increased. Don't forget a service charge and cleaning fee is almost always added too. Some of these places also demand a very hefty security deposit for damages. The highest I have come across so far was £750. This apparently is released back to you once the owner confirms with Airbnb all is good. Or not! Some apartments have an instant book feature, this is dependant on the owner I imagine. So no need to contact the owner first to introduce yourself etc.

Overall I must say that my experience with Airbnb hasn't been great. I am still on the search, in the process exchanging messages with owners trying to find a guest friendly apartment. Funnily enough, those owners who will not allow guests are very quick to let you know and that I do appreciate!

Offline nike

For me the one in purple is completely my type. I would give her a 10 in the looks department. This is what makes me want to monger in kesh so badly! Absolute beaut.


Hidden Image/Members Only
Good start fella but ur going overboard with the face covering. Just cover the eyes, that way we can still see the rest of the face.

Offline nike

Mr A also doubled up as a driver for us, so there was no need for any of us having to drive out there.

Maids were aware of what we were up to, and we tipped them generously to clean out the villa everyday, espe the lounge and the kitchen area, which got really messy  :cool:

As the girls caught their own taxis, these were not allowed inside the villa complex, so the girls had to negotiate and pay the taxi driver themselves. Mr A had already told them the maximum amount that we would be paying for their taxi, so no ripping off by the taxi driver, and better still, we never got to see them either.
 
An excellent summary for going with the villa option. We did not regret one bit. Oh what wonderful memories  :yahoo:   :drinks:

Well CT, I'm going to be in Tanger from 17th to 28th July, bring the boys and join me.

Offline CoolTiger

Well CT, I'm going to be in Tanger from 17th to 28th July, bring the boys and join me.

Had already seen your post  :thumbsup:

Mr A and I are flexible. It's the 3rd guy, he is supposed to be heading this way at end of July, so am desperately trying see if we can arrange a trip towards the end of this month. He is aware of your dates.

It will be tight, but fingers crossed  :cool:  :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline Ozy84

Good start fella but ur going overboard with the face covering. Just cover the eyes, that way we can still see the rest of the face.

+1, wayyyyy overboard

Harryd86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Funny

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That works out at approx £70 per day, so it is a fairly competitive quote.

Our car Hire and Fuel ONLY for 4 days was approx £300.

By having Mr A with us, the use of a driver was already included, but we still had to pay ALL costs for him, such as Entry into the Clubs and drinks in there, and all meals throughout the 4 days.

You also need to find out if your driver knowledgable re punting wise, or is he merely a taxi driver?

He's just driver, but knows the score re what we'll be doing.  To be honest, it sounds like Mr A is more involved in your trip that I would want for us.  I don't want the guy joining us in the clubs, buying him drinks and stuff...  we can handle speaking to birds ourselves.  I think I might find that kind of involvement a bit too intrusive - a full time driver only is sufficient for us.

Offline toon972

Arrived today at 10.00 for three days. I had already arranged to meet my student friend at 2.00 via.WhatsApp. She messaged me at 1.30 saying that she was with her cousin and would I fancy ' two in the bed as it would be fun' as.she put it. How could I knock that back. They turned up and her cousin is a stunning 20 year old, yes. So it was a mixture of dfk off both owo off student, ro on both, mish and doggie cousin, doggie anal student, cim facial to finish off student. Well worth 1400, went through some condoms though and had to buy some more. They are both coming back tomorrow. I think her cousin has just started hence she did not do oral, will.ask tomorrow though.Just had something to eat and chilling now as tired after the travelling.

Offline toon972

So I got a message from student saying she is going to Casablanca to see her father and her  cousin would see me if I gave her a ring. Rang her and she said  could she bring her friend for a duo, what is going on. So they both arrive and her friend is very petite and not quite as pretty but not ugly.Strangely I hit it off with this girl straight away on every level. She was trying to teach me Arabic and she was in fits of laughter, of course I was  p laying along with this. Down to sex plenty of dfk, more so from new girl. I.knew.she was enjoying as.she is very wet now. Unfortunately both girls did ow, no worry.. So sex was new girl on top then doggie and spoons and then finished with cousin in doggie. They both did not mind finger up bum and a bit  of spanking. Good job I bought more condoms  Having something to eat now and a bit of a wander to see if I can get some numbers. Would not mind seeing this new girl again tomorrow alone but did not get her number. She has a.very slim body but what a pair of  boobs she has, big and firm.

Offline misterali

So I got a message from student saying she is going to Casablanca to see her father and her  cousin would see me if I gave her a ring. Rang her and she said  could she bring her friend for a duo, what is going on. So they both arrive and her friend is very petite and not quite as pretty but not ugly.Strangely I hit it off with this girl straight away on every level. She was trying to teach me Arabic and she was in fits of laughter, of course I was  p laying along with this. Down to sex plenty of dfk, more so from new girl. I.knew.she was enjoying as.she is very wet now. Unfortunately both girls did ow, no worry.. So sex was new girl on top then doggie and spoons and then finished with cousin in doggie. They both did not mind finger up bum and a bit  of spanking. Good job I bought more condoms  Having something to eat now and a bit of a wander to see if I can get some numbers. Would not mind seeing this new girl again tomorrow alone but did not get her number. She has a.very slim body but what a pair of  boobs she has, big and firm.

New girl sounds like a good shag. Is her name Iman by any chance?

Offline toon972

Sorry did not get her name, only know she is 19. Yes she was full on and really into it.

Offline west12345

Just a quick update regarding my experience so far and for anyone taking the route in finding girl friendly accom through Airbnb.

Firstly, I have found the message exchange between myself and the owners to be very slow. For example, I will send an initial message introducing myself and asking the question "will local guests be allowed to visit during our stay?". On average a full day can easily pass before a response is received. Some are quicker than others, you might find. Once they have responded to your message, it is highly likely you will face a new issue which brings me to my next point.

Language barrier. Although Airbnb has a built in translation feature, it does not always work that well. As an example, I had sent a message to an owner about his apartment with the same initial message I described above. This particular gentleman replied back in French. No problem, hit the translate button. His message translates to, "yes this is no problem as long as you don't pay." Does he mean as long as I don't pay for guests as in working girls? Quite confusing. I have since messaged him back asking him to explain further. 2 days later still no reply.

Next up, trust issues. You simply do not know who these owners are. Especially those with zero reviews. Luckily, you can check the owners details to see if they have another property and if that property has any reviews. Here's a recent example of something that happened. Last week I messaged a guy about his apartment and asked the question more directly, "Will we be ok to bring back some girls?". This guy did not respond for a good few days however the apartment had been pre-approved for my selected dates. This happens a lot but doesn't necessary mean the owner has read your message and all is good. In fact, after a couple of days, the pre-approval expired. I again messaged the owner and asked the same question. He replied a day later, "Sorry we have big problem this with clients in jail. I cannot comment." My question was answered, not for long. Yesterday I received a message from this guy saying' "Let me see. How many guys travelling? We must talk on telephone not here." So I ask myself what has changed? He was very adamant initially. He has multiple apartments in kesh and some have multiple reviews. He obviously has good business coming in. Is there a catch? Can this guy be trusted?

Lastly I will talk about price. You may see something you are interested in and the price is one you are willing to pay. However something that I have noticed is that when you contact an owner, you have to input your dates of stay. Once the owner pre-approves your booking for you to then complete the booking, the nightly rate has increased. Don't forget a service charge and cleaning fee is almost always added too. Some of these places also demand a very hefty security deposit for damages. The highest I have come across so far was £750. This apparently is released back to you once the owner confirms with Airbnb all is good. Or not! Some apartments have an instant book feature, this is dependant on the owner I imagine. So no need to contact the owner first to introduce yourself etc.

Overall I must say that my experience with Airbnb hasn't been great. I am still on the search, in the process exchanging messages with owners trying to find a guest friendly apartment. Funnily enough, those owners who will not allow guests are very quick to let you know and that I do appreciate!

I found airbnb a bit tricky in this sense - owners tend to be pretty against +1's etc.  I found homeaway a bit better but still a bit difficult to know who to trust as even if the landlords are cool - its essentially down to the apt guards on the day which could change.

Offline west12345

Recently back from 4 night trip to kech during ramadan (by accident), went with a friend who had also been before.  We had an apt and while the landlord suggests guests were ok – he did warn us to be very careful and that he could not help us if we got in trouble so a little uncomforted by that prior to going!

Having realised it was Ramadan after we booked we assumed that it would be pretty quiet in terms of night life and while it’s true that during the day things are a lot quieter a lot of the clubs were still open albeit with reduced days.  First night decided to go to Theatro as it was close to our apt, each paid 200dhs to get in which seems to be about the norm and they did not serve alcohol to muslims during Ramadan with signs posted up.  Inside the club it was business as usual, fair few WG’s albeit numbers reduced, things started getting busy 2am onwards. 

Spoke to a few girls but majority were asking about 3k to start off with which we assumed are not even worth negotiating with as probably a sign that they are seasoned pro’s.  We managed to eventually negotiate a girl each for 1.7k each and took separate taxi’s back (after greasing up the bouncers 100dh each grr).  Back at the apt is where things went slightly downhill – they suddenly became very hungry and demanded food before anything…After one of us went out (forced to!) to get some from some random chicken wrap place that was still open which the girls told us about we eventually went to sleep.  In terms of service provided nothing to write home about both girls attitude stank and did the bare minimum, we wanted them out first thing in the morning due to their attitude and also in case they thought breakfast was on the cards!  - So the first night didn’t get off to a good start.
Will hopefully post remainder reports soon!

Offline Fickle99

I found airbnb a bit tricky in this sense - owners tend to be pretty against +1's etc.  I found homeaway a bit better but still a bit difficult to know who to trust as even if the landlords are cool - its essentially down to the apt guards on the day which could change.

Similar problem with me.  I booked through airbnb an apartment and the chap said it was a girl friendly apartment.  After booking and confirming, few days later he messages me that I can't bring any girls back.  Luckily it was 100% refundable.  I've booked another through airbnb going next week fingers crossed everything is ok.  It's a bit hit and miss until you have some proper contacts.

Harryd86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Similar problem with me.  I booked through airbnb an apartment and the chap said it was a girl friendly apartment.  After booking and confirming, few days later he messages me that I can't bring any girls back.  Luckily it was 100% refundable.  I've booked another through airbnb going next week fingers crossed everything is ok.  It's a bit hit and miss until you have some proper contacts.

I know exactly what you mean.

A little bit of luck today with a chap on Airbnb confirming girls will be ok to bring as long as there is no loud noises or parties. I assume he means to be discreet. He did confirm that there is a guard but didn't answer if we would need to pay him. I'm sure that will be the case. Unfortunately he has zero reviews so it's a bit of a gamble. Luckily the place is 100% refundable if cancelled with 24 hours notice before check in date (if he decides to change his mind).

Hope it works out for you fella. Hope you have a good one and report back to us when you return!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:40:10 pm by Harryd86 »

Harryd86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I found airbnb a bit tricky in this sense - owners tend to be pretty against +1's etc.  I found homeaway a bit better but still a bit difficult to know who to trust as even if the landlords are cool - its essentially down to the apt guards on the day which could change.

This is what I'm slightly concerned about. Being told now it's ok, however on arrival the guard refuses. Or a different guard on a different shift/night refuses, bribe or no bribe.

Offline misterali

This is what I'm slightly concerned about. Being told now it's ok, however on arrival the guard refuses. Or a different guard on a different shift/night refuses, bribe or no bribe.

Unfortunately this is what comes part and parcel with punting in Morocco, where our hobby is illegal. Some are willing to turn a blind eye, nay, facilitate for a small fee! Others however are law abiding citizens and will chastise you or at least not put themselves in a position where they are going to be on the wrong side of the law.

So you really have to ask yourself, are you willing to take the chance that it could all go wrong? Just so that if it does go right you'll have a bloody good time?

Loads of other things to consider. Rates have gone up so girls are expecting more money. You have to have your haggling skills sharp and be prepared to walk away, plenty of other girls happy to shag at a reasonable price. Don't inflate the market.

Not all speak English. Be prepared to use a translation tool on your phone.

Whatever you decide, have fun and report back as always.  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

Sorry did not get her name, only know she is 19. Yes she was full on and really into it.
Glad you are having a good time  :yahoo:

Offline west12345

I know exactly what you mean.

A little bit of luck today with a chap on Airbnb confirming girls will be ok to bring as long as there is no loud noises or parties. I assume he means to be discreet. He did confirm that there is a guard but didn't answer if we would need to pay him. I'm sure that will be the case. Unfortunately he has zero reviews so it's a bit of a gamble. Luckily the place is 100% refundable if cancelled with 24 hours notice before check in date (if he decides to change his mind).

Hope it works out for you fella. Hope you have a good one and report back to us when you return!

Yeah im hesitant to pull the trigger on a apt from airbnb for this reason too, except the one im looking at also has a strict cancellation policy - so will only get 50% back if i cancel before checkin and also a hefty security deposit to pay upfront...Some of the owners appear to be living out of morocco aswell so they might not know what the lowdown is....

Offline west12345

Day 2 Report in Kech

After the interesting (and hungry!) pickups from the club the night before, we decided to switch tactics and made a few friends with the landlords ‘taxi driver/airport transfer’ acquaintances. After telling them of the tales the night before they mentioned they knew some girls and could help us out, the stickler being they didn’t have any pics but were confident they were lookers.  The guys seemed pretty easy going and we got along with them, didn’t seem to be pushing us to let them sort it so seemed trustworthy.  Eventually we kind of gave in and asked them to bring two girls for us, they left and a short while after returned with two girls with…a bit too much meat on them, they spoke zero English and were far from attractive.  They apparently only wanted 600dhs each for the night but even at this we both were not game.

We tried to get the guys to take the girls back but they weren’t having it, long story short turns out the guys had just randomly picked these girls up from the streets having promised them two willing British punters and did not know these girls previously.  I’m pretty sure there weren’t any crossed wires as we made sure that the guys knew these girls beforehand.  We ended up after many back and forth arguments with the girls having to pay the girls 300dhs each just to leave with no service – apparently we had wasted their time and now it was too late for them to get into a club?  It was a sticky situation and even though the guys had essentially messed up – couldn’t say anything to make the girls go without payment.  They were pushing for 600 each to begin with even with no service so decided to cut our losses…Moral of the story is not to trust middlemen no matter how friendly they seem…not sure if the

Offline toon972


Offline west12345

Day 3 Report in Kech

Got up early walked the scenic mile as you guys call it, even though its Ramadan there were still a few wg’s in McD/starbucks even during the day.  Think their clothing was definitely a bit more conservative than normal but still fairly clear on the game.  During the day decided to go to a massage place just off the square that’s mentioned previously in the thread, 200dhs for 30 mins…due to the month wasn’t expecting extra but managed to negotiate hj for a further 250dhs which was not bad – wanted 400dhs first!  My friend didn’t get anything as he wasn’t too keen on the lass! One thing I’d say about massages is they are pretty poor compared to over here, its more of a rub with some oil and to keep  track of time, mine wanted to call it quits after about 15ish mins until I called her out on it.

Later on we hung out with our Moroccan friends again today, having some (any!) booze in the apt is a pretty good pull for them – they finished our Smirnoff pretty sharpish apparently its rare but I seem to remember seeing it in the clubs/supermarket?  They took us to one of their houses a bit further out from Marrakech for something to eat and made a fresh lemon chicken tagine which was absolutely delicious.  Not much to report for final day 4 mainly picking up a few bits and pieces to take back home.

Offline doughboy

Mr A also doubled up as a driver for us, so there was no need for any of us having to drive out there.

Maids were aware of what we were up to, and we tipped them generously to clean out the villa everyday, espe the lounge and the kitchen area, which got really messy  :cool:

As the girls caught their own taxis, these were not allowed inside the villa complex, so the girls had to negotiate and pay the taxi driver themselves. Mr A had already told them the maximum amount that we would be paying for their taxi, so no ripping off by the taxi driver, and better still, we never got to see them either.
 
An excellent summary for going with the villa option. We did not regret one bit. Oh what wonderful memories  :yahoo:   :drinks:

I've been about 4 times now, groups of 6+ lads on a punting holiday. We always pre-book a villa from the UK via our Marrakech guy (local guy, knows the scene extremely well and always looks after us right through the night). The villas are ALWAYS very nice, come with maid & chef, security, driver and car(s), breakfast and entry into clubs. Always works out to be £150 p/p per night but when you factor in airport transfers, local knowledge, no trouble from property owners etc etc, we find it to be a good deal. As mentioned, these villas are 10km out from the centre but the upside is, you can make a load of noise and no problems ever when girls come back.

Happy to share my contacts details if anyone wants them.

Offline nike

I've been about 4 times now, groups of 6+ lads on a punting holiday. We always pre-book a villa from the UK via our Marrakech guy (local guy, knows the scene extremely well and always looks after us right through the night). The villas are ALWAYS very nice, come with maid & chef, security, driver and car(s), breakfast and entry into clubs. Always works out to be £150 p/p per night but when you factor in airport transfers, local knowledge, no trouble from property owners etc etc, we find it to be a good deal. As mentioned, these villas are 10km out from the centre but the upside is, you can make a load of noise and no problems ever when girls come back.

Happy to share my contacts details if anyone wants them.

That sounds a bit steep. However CT had all the figures, perhaps he will be able to shed more light on it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:01:57 pm by nike »

Offline CoolTiger

Unfortunately for me, my mates are aware of my UKP posting experience, so muggins here was charged with planning the entire trip and to also keep tabs on all our expenditure whilst out there.

Am pleased to say that this will not be my responsibility for the next trip, although I will still collate all the UKP info.

Here's a quick breakdown:

Daily Villa Costs, incl. maids cleaning up daily £500

Car Hire  Fuel £100 per day.

Security/Driver (Mr A)     £50 per day.

We bought breakfast ingredients from Carre Four Supermarket and Nike kindly prepared daily breakfast for us
Estimate at £30 per day

Cost so far £680 over 4 of us is £170 each.

In addition:
Chef was optional for us, so we didn't go for it.
Moving forward, would probably look at this as an option, as we hardly went out of the Villa Complex.

Entry into Clubs were paid by us individually.

Summary
A quick calculation suggests that Doughboy's group have a good deal going ( I plan to get in touch with him for contact details).



Quite a few posters have told me in PM the main reasons for going with the Villa option. This can be summarised as follows:


The only problem is that the Villa is a fucking mission away, probably 25mins drive away from centre of Marrakesh.

Around the villa there is nothing to see or do. So if you’re the type to walk around explore local amenities, or venturing out then Villa is not the place for you.

If you are happy to stay indoor, smoke hash, booze up, blast music, order in food, swim naked with the girls, and fuck girls all day AND night then this is the place for you 
:D :cool: :dance: :yahoo: :drinks: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:30:41 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

For anyone planning a trip with friends and thinking of a Villa, costs can soon add up... e.g. 4 day trip:

Accom + ancilliary, per Doughboy above   £600
Flights £200
Share of Fuel £20
Clubbing Fees + Drinks  £100 min
x2 Daily Meals Estimated £100 min
x4 Nights WGs, incl tips, taxis, Guards MAD 2,000 min £700
Additional Costs for getting them to stay over during day times £200
Share of Stocking Up Food and Bar Items at the Villa £100
x1 Trip to Hammam during the Stay £50

Above rounds up to a minimum of £2,100.

Nike, Not far off from our Actual cost of approx £3,000 each in for our last trip (Our flight costs were high, as we had booked only few days before departure, and also we were charged a lot higher for the Villa, as it was acquired at last minute, due to being let down by owner of the one that was already booked).
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:44:36 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline nike

Thanks CT.
I usually spend around £3 to £4K per trip.
That includes everything, flights , accomodation, food, travel and wgs. I usually have a regular wg either every afternoon or night and a different one for the empty slot. Last time I had the same girl 24/7, which was a different experience.

Offline nike

Sorry did not get her name, only know she is 19. Yes she was full on and really into it.

U always were a dark horse Toon. Keep up the good work.

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
£3K- £4K each sounds like an expensive 4 day trip to do it "in style"

The accommodation seems to be the biggest factor which can go tits up and screw the whole trip. A villa in the middle of nowhere wouldn't be my idea of fun

An apartment in town sound good , so the option of a walk to the "golden" mile and restaurants , hammams etc would be feasible but the price would not make it competitive with easier options in Europe or places like Dominican Republic or Ukraine

Offline west12345

I've been about 4 times now, groups of 6+ lads on a punting holiday. We always pre-book a villa from the UK via our Marrakech guy (local guy, knows the scene extremely well and always looks after us right through the night). The villas are ALWAYS very nice, come with maid & chef, security, driver and car(s), breakfast and entry into clubs. Always works out to be £150 p/p per night but when you factor in airport transfers, local knowledge, no trouble from property owners etc etc, we find it to be a good deal. As mentioned, these villas are 10km out from the centre but the upside is, you can make a load of noise and no problems ever when girls come back.

Happy to share my contacts details if anyone wants them.

Pricey but like you say less stress in terms of girls coming back...will look into this for next trip, any idea if they have accomodation for smaller groups or is it mainly large villas?

Offline toon972

U always were a dark horse Toon. Keep up the good work.

Ha ha thank you Nike

Offline shant999

If you look at the Sex vacation sites you can easily pay $2K per night. So a 4 day would cost easily 6K to 8K dependent on exchange rate, Be stuck with a limited choice of professional WG's with limited change options. When I went this option albeit in an apartment was better with the range of wg's and cost in total about £1K for 5 days with excursions.

My next trip would be to try and arrange a villa with some mates if I can get it organized. I am not going on a site seeing holiday just a fantasy fuck break! :dance:

Offline nike

£3K- £4K each sounds like an expensive 4 day trip to do it "in style"

The accommodation seems to be the biggest factor which can go tits up and screw the whole trip. A villa in the middle of nowhere wouldn't be my idea of fun

An apartment in town sound good , so the option of a walk to the "golden" mile and restaurants , hammams etc would be feasible but the price would not make it competitive with easier options in Europe or places like Dominican Republic or Ukraine

My trips usually are between 7 to 10 days. I usually have two wgs a day, unless I get one who stays day and night, which is not the norm. Clubbing can add up the cost as prices, for drinks, are quite expensive.

Offline Fickle99

Day 1 in Kech

Got to apartment in Guliez at 9.30pm.     Unpacked a little and went to macdonalds for some food.  Was walking along the scenic mile and it was really busy with people, sat night.  Walked past starbucks again rammed, lots of guys but their were some ladies sitting together inside.  Was hungry so didnt enter starbucks.  McDs was busy, lots families I thought, didnt see many WGs.   Went out to montecristo at 12, 5min walk from apartment.  They charged 200dh entry fee which doesnt usually happen?  I queried it and she said you get a free drink aswel :rolleyes:

Lots of good looking girls, had a chat with some on ground floor, then moved up, small space, lots of people crowding....mainly guys.  Went up again to shisha lounge area.  Managed to sit next to 8/10 girl, we smoking away and chatting, she says cant leave till 3am, I think thats the norm.   We agreed on price of 1200dh for night, she then says ive got to pay for her shisha and doorman, i declined.   Told her to call me if she wants to come.

Moved on to another chick, same thing after 3am. 1200dh.   Its 3.30am im tired so heading back to apartment.  Girl 1 calls to say shes coming. 20mins later girl 2 calls to say shes coming.  4.00am, none have turned up, so I txt them both that im not interested anymore.  1 says im outside your house and 2 says if 5mins away :scare:

I had to send one packing but I got persistent txts/calls....please baby please.   2nd Girls own taxi drops her off then im being told to pay for her taxi at 200dh, I said we didint agree to that, just to get things moving I paid it.  Girl is in apartment, paid security guard (not much of a guard, seems like just a lad)  she asks for money upfront, i said give it in morning.  Shes being a bit bitchy at this point.  Im thinking what have I got myself into.  Im being calm and friendly but she just totally turned me off.  She has a quick shower and we get down to action.  Not much kissing back from her, def no DFK.  Did missionary then she gave a BJ.  I was shattered and told her to go to sleep.  I have safely packed my stuff and hidden cash and passport, but i still couldnt sleep just didnt trust the girl.

Its 10am, shes still knocked, probably from the booze she was drinking.  I ask her to get up as I am going out for brekky, shes doesnt want to get up, but im persistent, but nice.  She gets up in a strop and starts screaming at me, told her to calm down and she picks up something to break and make noise, she goes and bangs the toilet seat, making as much noise as possible.  Next doorbell rings and its the guard, saying neighbours are complaining.  I told him whats happened and tells the girl to leave.

What a mission for first night :dash:   

Offline misterali

Day 1 in Kech

Got to apartment in Guliez at 9.30pm.     Unpacked a little and went to macdonalds for some food.  Was walking along the scenic mile and it was really busy with people, sat night.  Walked past starbucks again rammed, lots of guys but their were some ladies sitting together inside.  Was hungry so didnt enter starbucks.  McDs was busy, lots families I thought, didnt see many WGs.   Went out to montecristo at 12, 5min walk from apartment.  They charged 200dh entry fee which doesnt usually happen?  I queried it and she said you get a free drink aswel :rolleyes:

Lots of good looking girls, had a chat with some on ground floor, then moved up, small space, lots of people crowding....mainly guys.  Went up again to shisha lounge area.  Managed to sit next to 8/10 girl, we smoking away and chatting, she says cant leave till 3am, I think thats the norm.   We agreed on price of 1200dh for night, she then says ive got to pay for her shisha and doorman, i declined.   Told her to call me if she wants to come.

Moved on to another chick, same thing after 3am. 1200dh.   Its 3.30am im tired so heading back to apartment.  Girl 1 calls to say shes coming. 20mins later girl 2 calls to say shes coming.  4.00am, none have turned up, so I txt them both that im not interested anymore.  1 says im outside your house and 2 says if 5mins away :scare:

I had to send one packing but I got persistent txts/calls....please baby please.   2nd Girls own taxi drops her off then im being told to pay for her taxi at 200dh, I said we didint agree to that, just to get things moving I paid it.  Girl is in apartment, paid security guard (not much of a guard, seems like just a lad)  she asks for money upfront, i said give it in morning.  Shes being a bit bitchy at this point.  Im thinking what have I got myself into.  Im being calm and friendly but she just totally turned me off.  She has a quick shower and we get down to action.  Not much kissing back from her, def no DFK.  Did missionary then she gave a BJ.  I was shattered and told her to go to sleep.  I have safely packed my stuff and hidden cash and passport, but i still couldnt sleep just didnt trust the girl.

Its 10am, shes still knocked, probably from the booze she was drinking.  I ask her to get up as I am going out for brekky, shes doesnt want to get up, but im persistent, but nice.  She gets up in a strop and starts screaming at me, told her to calm down and she picks up something to break and make noise, she goes and bangs the toilet seat, making as much noise as possible.  Next doorbell rings and its the guard, saying neighbours are complaining.  I told him whats happened and tells the girl to leave.

What a mission for first night :dash:

Sorry to hear that!

I was wondering if fellow members think it's worth sticking photos as well as numbers of girls to avoid who make a scene especially?

Offline west12345

Day 1 in Kech

Got to apartment in Guliez at 9.30pm.     Unpacked a little and went to macdonalds for some food.  Was walking along the scenic mile and it was really busy with people, sat night.  Walked past starbucks again rammed, lots of guys but their were some ladies sitting together inside.  Was hungry so didnt enter starbucks.  McDs was busy, lots families I thought, didnt see many WGs.   Went out to montecristo at 12, 5min walk from apartment.  They charged 200dh entry fee which doesnt usually happen?  I queried it and she said you get a free drink aswel :rolleyes:

Lots of good looking girls, had a chat with some on ground floor, then moved up, small space, lots of people crowding....mainly guys.  Went up again to shisha lounge area.  Managed to sit next to 8/10 girl, we smoking away and chatting, she says cant leave till 3am, I think thats the norm.   We agreed on price of 1200dh for night, she then says ive got to pay for her shisha and doorman, i declined.   Told her to call me if she wants to come.

Moved on to another chick, same thing after 3am. 1200dh.   Its 3.30am im tired so heading back to apartment.  Girl 1 calls to say shes coming. 20mins later girl 2 calls to say shes coming.  4.00am, none have turned up, so I txt them both that im not interested anymore.  1 says im outside your house and 2 says if 5mins away :scare:

I had to send one packing but I got persistent txts/calls....please baby please.   2nd Girls own taxi drops her off then im being told to pay for her taxi at 200dh, I said we didint agree to that, just to get things moving I paid it.  Girl is in apartment, paid security guard (not much of a guard, seems like just a lad)  she asks for money upfront, i said give it in morning.  Shes being a bit bitchy at this point.  Im thinking what have I got myself into.  Im being calm and friendly but she just totally turned me off.  She has a quick shower and we get down to action.  Not much kissing back from her, def no DFK.  Did missionary then she gave a BJ.  I was shattered and told her to go to sleep.  I have safely packed my stuff and hidden cash and passport, but i still couldnt sleep just didnt trust the girl.

Its 10am, shes still knocked, probably from the booze she was drinking.  I ask her to get up as I am going out for brekky, shes doesnt want to get up, but im persistent, but nice.  She gets up in a strop and starts screaming at me, told her to calm down and she picks up something to break and make noise, she goes and bangs the toilet seat, making as much noise as possible.  Next doorbell rings and its the guard, saying neighbours are complaining.  I told him whats happened and tells the girl to leave.

What a mission for first night :dash:

I went to montecristo for something to eat and had shisha and could have went to club aswell for no cover charge...might have been the time you went or mabye if you said you were going to eat at restaurant/shisha top floor they might have let you in for free.

Sucks on the first night - guess it could have been worse though!  Whats the deal with chicks not leaving till later - take it the clubs want to keep them in longer to get dudes to buy more drinks at the bar etc?

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Day 1 in Kech

Got to apartment in Guliez at 9.30pm.     Unpacked a little and went to macdonalds for some food.  Was walking along the scenic mile and it was really busy with people, sat night.  Walked past starbucks again rammed, lots of guys but their were some ladies sitting together inside.  Was hungry so didnt enter starbucks.  McDs was busy, lots families I thought, didnt see many WGs.   Went out to montecristo at 12, 5min walk from apartment.  They charged 200dh entry fee which doesnt usually happen?  I queried it and she said you get a free drink aswel :rolleyes:

Lots of good looking girls, had a chat with some on ground floor, then moved up, small space, lots of people crowding....mainly guys.  Went up again to shisha lounge area.  Managed to sit next to 8/10 girl, we smoking away and chatting, she says cant leave till 3am, I think thats the norm.   We agreed on price of 1200dh for night, she then says ive got to pay for her shisha and doorman, i declined.   Told her to call me if she wants to come.




Moved on to another chick, same thing after 3am. 1200dh.   Its 3.30am im tired so heading back to apartment.  Girl 1 calls to say shes coming. 20mins later girl 2 calls to say shes coming.  4.00am, none have turned up, so I txt them both that im not interested anymore.  1 says im outside your house and 2 says if 5mins away :scare:

I had to send one packing but I got persistent txts/calls....please baby please.   2nd Girls own taxi drops her off then im being told to pay for her taxi at 200dh, I said we didint agree to that, just to get things moving I paid it.  Girl is in apartment, paid security guard (not much of a guard, seems like just a lad)  she asks for money upfront, i said give it in morning.  Shes being a bit bitchy at this point.  Im thinking what have I got myself into.  Im being calm and friendly but she just totally turned me off.  She has a quick shower and we get down to action.  Not much kissing back from her, def no DFK.  Did missionary then she gave a BJ.  I was shattered and told her to go to sleep.  I have safely packed my stuff and hidden cash and passport, but i still couldnt sleep just didnt trust the girl.

Its 10am, shes still knocked, probably from the booze she was drinking.  I ask her to get up as I am going out for brekky, shes doesnt want to get up, but im persistent, but nice.  She gets up in a strop and starts screaming at me, told her to calm down and she picks up something to break and make noise, she goes and bangs the toilet seat, making as much noise as possible.  Next doorbell rings and its the guard, saying neighbours are complaining.  I told him whats happened and tells the girl to leave.

What a mission for first night :dash:

Sorry mate, Montis is free entry so you got done for 200 dh. negotiate cab fare in advance usually 100dh. if your gonna tip security do it yourself no more than 100dh if your planning to go back. tip the midget with the shisha somthing maybe 10dh here or there. apart from that. your apartment security are paid tips for not just allowing them in but to come sort shit out when there is issues. Dont expect to get anything all this must be discussed in the price. Club girls are worse for this they will hang out in kfc until 5:30 then come to your apartment if they had a choice and only give you one shot and blowies. Make clear your not scared of police if you show weakness they will hustle you. 

Offline Fickle99

Ive been to montis before and they didnt charge, but this night they did.  Not only me but other people who were entering at the same time were being told to pay aswell.  The neighbour complained about the noise to the guard and the guard is on the defensive now and told me not bring any girls, but at the same time says bring for short while only.  This WG was a bitch, I have had others from montis with no problem.

Offline Fickle99

Day 2 in Kech

Went to cafe la flamme for brekky, nice and tasty.  Went back to apartment for some sleep after last nights dramas.  Got up at 12pm thinking what to do, went for a stroll towards carre eden, not much going on.  Was hot 45 degrees so headed back home.   Was getting bored luckily I brought my laptop and watched some movies to kill time.  Went to Starbucks at 7, managed to get some numbers, as some have mentioned writing your number on a piece of paper and handing it over seemed the best way.  Majority were 6/10, one or two 7.  Some WG stand outside but the security guard does sometimes stand out there and keep an eye on things.

Went to African chic to check the scene around 12.  Wasnt too busy, but the bar was full of WGs, gets busier after 1, like most places in kech.  They do shisha aswel.  Did chat to some WG, got numbers but didnt bring any back so it was a dry day.


Offline nike

Ive been to montis before and they didnt charge, but this night they did.  Not only me but other people who were entering at the same time were being told to pay aswell.  The neighbour complained about the noise to the guard and the guard is on the defensive now and told me not bring any girls, but at the same time says bring for short while only.  This WG was a bitch, I have had others from montis with no problem.

I think that they charge on Sat. nights only, during peak season, only if entry is after 12pm.

Offline nike

U should try Tanger, yesterday was a pleasant 24 degrees. The whole city is heaving. Loads of 8s,  9s just floating on the breeze. :D

Danishpastry12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey guys i met girl on tinder from maroc agreed to meet her out and went for cofee then she mentioned she dont like sex for money and the business this suprisdd me as i was expecting 4 her to tell me rates anyway we went to maroc supermarket and chilled few hours and departed now she wants to meet again tommorw surely a hidden agenda im confused although shes 26 im 28

Danishpastry12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Day 1 in Kech

Got to apartment in Guliez at 9.30pm.     Unpacked a little and went to macdonalds for some food.  Was walking along the scenic mile and it was really busy with people, sat night.  Walked past starbucks again rammed, lots of guys but their were some ladies sitting together inside.  Was hungry so didnt enter starbucks.  McDs was busy, lots families I thought, didnt see many WGs.   Went out to montecristo at 12, 5min walk from apartment.  They charged 200dh entry fee which doesnt usually happen?  I queried it and she said you get a free drink aswel :rolleyes:

Lots of good looking girls, had a chat with some on ground floor, then moved up, small space, lots of people crowding....mainly guys.  Went up again to shisha lounge area.  Managed to sit next to 8/10 girl, we smoking away and chatting, she says cant leave till 3am, I think thats the norm.   We agreed on price of 1200dh for night, she then says ive got to pay for her shisha and doorman, i declined.   Told her to call me if she wants to come.

Moved on to another chick, same thing after 3am. 1200dh.   Its 3.30am im tired so heading back to apartment.  Girl 1 calls to say shes coming. 20mins later girl 2 calls to say shes coming.  4.00am, none have turned up, so I txt them both that im not interested anymore.  1 says im outside your house and 2 says if 5mins away :scare:

I had to send one packing but I got persistent txts/calls....please baby please.   2nd Girls own taxi drops her off then im being told to pay for her taxi at 200dh, I said we didint agree to that, just to get things moving I paid it.  Girl is in apartment, paid security guard (not much of a guard, seems like just a lad)  she asks for money upfront, i said give it in morning.  Shes being a bit bitchy at this point.  Im thinking what have I got myself into.  Im being calm and friendly but she just totally turned me off.  She has a quick shower and we get down to action.  Not much kissing back from her, def no DFK.  Did missionary then she gave a BJ.  I was shattered and told her to go to sleep.  I have safely packed my stuff and hidden cash and passport, but i still couldnt sleep just didnt trust the girl.

Its 10am, shes still knocked, probably from the booze she was drinking.  I ask her to get up as I am going out for brekky, shes doesnt want to get up, but im persistent, but nice.  She gets up in a strop and starts screaming at me, told her to calm down and she picks up something to break and make noise, she goes and bangs the toilet seat, making as much noise as possible.  Next doorbell rings and its the guard, saying neighbours are complaining.  I told him whats happened and tells the girl to leave.

What a mission for first night :dash:

Could be worse i got hit in the ear with a glass and they made loads of noise so i threw them both out anyway the owner kicked  me out

Danishpastry12

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Will the girls call police and can they do anything if you throw the girls out

jk1422

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
totally random, work has me in Marrakech for the night and just looking to grab a few beers with with a fellow punter if anyone knows there way around the city, having a wing man is always helpful.