Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 496992 times)

Offline toon972

Will the girls call police and can they do anything if you throw the girls out

The girls will not call police as they will be in big trouble.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
totally random, work has me in Marrakech for the night and just looking to grab a few beers with with a fellow punter if anyone knows there way around the city, having a wing man is always helpful.

Welcome to UKP, JK.

Being a first-time poster who's only registered today, you do not yet have any PM facility, so no prospective wing man will be able to send you any messages on here.

jk1422

you make a solid point, starbucks here I come

oh and thank you for having me, hope I can contribute.

Danishpastry12

Im of to 555 but as i been kicked out of my apartment im a hotel now whats the best way round to getting a girl tonite or is it either going back to theres or maybe booking an apartment tommorow for one night

Offline toon972

Im of to 555 but as i been kicked out of my apartment im a hotel now whats the best way round to getting a girl tonite or is it either going back to theres or maybe booking an apartment tommorow for one night

Doubt very much the hotel will allow a girl back.The only thing you can try is to ask hotel if you can book another room for girl.I have never done this but I know it can be done. It is too late for hamman now but that is another option for you as you can get a bj or in some cases full sex.

jk1422

Doubt very much the hotel will allow a girl back.The only thing you can try is to ask hotel if you can book another room for girl.I have never done this but I know it can be done. It is too late for hamman now but that is another option for you as you can get a bj or in some cases full sex.

anywhere you recommend for this?
thanks

Danishpastry12

Got a new apartment today going to collect keys lets hope it works out hey i plan on going 555 again was great last night although its very easy to talk to girls on the st only realised late last night when i started saying hi the girls stop and await conversation so if i get a girl earlier might not need to go 555

Danishpastry12

Ok change of plans i booked this apartment and asked about visitors and he said no so i cancelled met a 9 out of 10 at 555 yday shes going to book a room at my hotel and ill meet her 1500 dhs for 3 hours i could of done all night but i sant to get bk to club and find some others will keep you guys informed

Offline nike

Ok change of plans i booked this apartment and asked about visitors and he said no so i cancelled met a 9 out of 10 at 555 yday shes going to book a room at my hotel and ill meet her 1500 dhs for 3 hours i could of done all night but i sant to get bk to club and find some others will keep you guys informed

Hahaha. It's not very often, these days, that I'm amused but ur doing a great job newbie. Keep up the good work.

That's one of the reasons prices are going up so much. 2 to 3 hours, I've never paid more than 600 plus she will probably sting u for taxi fare and an inflated rate for room. :hi:

All in I won't be surprised if this doesn't cost u 3000+. Another point, a 9 in a club can turn into a 6 or 7 ,"after midnight", ie once u get them into the light and out of the make up. :scare:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 05:56:41 pm by nike »

Offline nike

I'm not trying to pisson ur parade. Have a good time and I hope everything works out for you.

Offline nike

Hey DP12. Just tried to send u a pm with details of a wg friendly hotel but u don't have pm facility atm. Sorry fella , u made me laugh and I really wanted to help u but alas, it was not meant to be. :unknown:

Danishpastry12

Oh man well its changed a bit shes picking me up and taking me to apartment do i cancel?? No taxi fare 500 for apartment and 1500 to her

Danishpastry12

Hey DP12. Just tried to send u a pm with details of a wg friendly hotel but u don't have pm facility atm. Sorry fella , u made me laugh and I really wanted to help u but alas, it was not meant to be. :unknown:

No problem my friend you seem like a nice guy what you think 2000dhs it will cost me and my first experience couldn't of got any worse so i didnt want to leave marrakech on that note so i just went with this

Offline west12345

The girls will not call police as they will be in big trouble.

Agreed- only thing that scared my on the last trip was others calling the popo like neighbors/guardian if they start making a racket while your trying to get them out.

Offline west12345

Oh man well its changed a bit shes picking me up and taking me to apartment do i cancel?? No taxi fare 500 for apartment and 1500 to her

Sounds like your pretty ballsy trying apartment -> hotel -> her sorting aprtment haha - personal take its a bit risky letting her sort the apartment - if sht hits the fan she'll be in control...

Danishpastry12

Haha its my first punting holiday and been here 2 days and nothing happen so I needed to make it work safe to say that was the best sex i ever had wow mind blown 1500dhs to her and 500 for this apartment she booked
Dfk ball licking ear licking anal pretty much everything so im glad it worked out thanks for the info peeps im of to 555 again tonight hopefully pick up some more girls tonight text them tommorow and hopefully one can get an apartment sorted will keep you people updated

Offline toon972

Haha its my first punting holiday and been here 2 days and nothing happen so I needed to make it work safe to say that was the best sex i ever had wow mind blown 1500dhs to her and 500 for this apartment she booked
Dfk ball licking ear licking anal pretty much everything so im glad it worked out thanks for the info peeps im of to 555 again tonight hopefully pick up some more girls tonight text them tommorow and hopefully one can get an apartment sorted will keep you people updated

I get where you are coming from, been a bit of a struggle for you. Your money and as long as you are enjoying yourself and maybe next time you will be better prepared. Thanks for your feedback, will probably be handy for other newbies. Looking forward to next installment and yes the girls on street will let you know if they are interested.

Offline toon972

anywhere you recommend for this?
thanks

I think you mean hamman recommendation, the only one mentioned I know is next to acima supermarket round the corner from cafe la flamme. I am not that keen on hamman and only had one.

Danishpastry12

Hey guys was a quite night overall in 555 was quite funny as yne girl i met during the day was there so i decided to go hang out with her we get on quite well anyway i later found out she told her mates at the club we had 'jiggy jiggy' which os what they call sex i think haha i tried to deny but the girl said she saw me on the other girls Snapchat:(

So they knew i was paying punter ready to splash some mkney so i ended up getting about 4 or 5 numbers and with one i tried my luck and stuck my tongue down her throat and supringsly she responded well i would of took her home and she was really up for it but i had this hotel problem and i didnt really fancy going to the apartment she said she had anyway i declined and i said maybe tommorow on a side note these girls can try to be demanding if they are i flat out refuse one asked me to buy her a drink and one told me to go find her a lighter seriously we not there servants so i got 4 or 5 numbers to ring and see which one can offer me best logistics i.e pick me up n sort an apartment out if not ill whatsapp the one from yday and try to negotiate ill say 1200dhs i think

Offline Fickle99

Agreed- only thing that scared my on the last trip was others calling the popo like neighbors/guardian if they start making a racket while your trying to get them out.

Exactly this point.  She was screaming "call the guard or police" but I couldnt get to the guard without leaving the girl in the apartment alone.  I felt like throwing her out myself but didnt want to cause a scene.

TOP TIP:  I got the security guards number, so next time he said if a girl is causing any problems give me a bell.  During my stay I met 4 different guards, so I took their numbers.

Offline Fickle99

Day 3 in Kech

Decided to go for a hammam, Went opposite to Carre eden but it was closed, monday at 3pm.  Was walking around when one of the locals takes me on a tour of his recommended hammams.  Went to a few but didn’t like the look of the place or the girls, mainly quite large ladies  Finally settled on one.  Some good looking girls, would say 7/10.  They offered hammam and massage for 500dh, tried to negotiate down but were not budging, instead extras were mentioned.  Girls lined up, about 6 in total and told to take my choice. chose 2 girls one for each activity.  They advised massage before hammam, I said normally its the other way round, she’s says try this way.

1st girl ushers me for a massage and says get naked, everything off.  She comes in turns the lights down and music up.  I said shall I lay on front or back, she says no kiss me first, i was like huh?  She starts full on DFK.  Takes off her top and has her bra on.  She offers me full service for 600dh, she has condoms aswel.  She gets naked, gives me the oil and told me to start on her.  I start fingering her and she’s making all the right noises, tight pussy.  She offers me any hole.  I went for the pussy and we go for it.  We are done, she was very interactive and spoke good english, was a good session.  She asks me to go for my hammam, but what about my massage?  She says that was your massage.  :cool:

In the hammam room, 2nd girl walks in with bra n knickers only.  Im thinking here we go again.  So she’s doing the usual scrub but touching me all over.  I’m laying down and her tits are on my face.  She washes me down and then gives me the soap and says scrub me.  She gets naked and I’m rubbing soap all over her, I wash her down then she she sits on me and starts grinding.  She offers full service aswel.  I go for OWO, 200 she says.  She’s good, sucking and licking, I CIM and shes got a smile on her face.  I clean up, getting changed and thinking whoa I wasn’t expecting all of that. 

Come out and all the girls are all smiling and having a giggle.  They say tomorrow come and see another girl, she’s hot.  The girls disappeared, I quite fancied the receptionist.  Was chatting to her and asked for her number, she smiles and gives it, Mentioned my apartment and she said tomorrow.  Was thinking is this normal service in a massage parlour, was more like a brothel.  Am I allowed to mention the parlours name?

Feeling thirsty I went to carre eden, was walking around and spotted a possible 10/10, smoking hot, perfect body and long curly hair.  She was working selling apartments/villas with her colleague, she was 5/10.  So i blagged my interest in buying accommodation,  5/10 did most talking as the other girls english wasn’t good.  After a good 15min chat I ask for the 10/10 number.  She gives it!  :yahoo:

I txt her and say want to go for a coffee, she replies doesn’t drink alcohol but would go for shisha after work, she finishes at 11pm.  She has a car and says will pick me up, I asked her is it safe to be together, she says no problem.  11pm, she rings and picks me up with her colleague from work, we go for a shisha, the friend is the translator (she’s also been replying to my txts).  They are not working girls but were great company, business women, was great to have a normal chat rather than whats your plan/rate.  Left at 1am, drops me off at apartment.  Unfortunately they leave for casablanca in morning for work so can’t see her again, but she was the bomb!   :bomb:    Best looking girl I’ve seen in marrakech so far.   

Offline samsam2

Day 3 in Kech

Decided to go for a hammam, Went opposite to Carre eden but it was closed, monday at 3pm.  Was walking around when one of the locals takes me on a tour of his recommended hammams.  Went to a few but didn’t like the look of the place or the girls, mainly quite large ladies  Finally settled on one.  Some good looking girls, would say 7/10.  They offered hammam and massage for 500dh, tried to negotiate down but were not budging, instead extras were mentioned.  Girls lined up, about 6 in total and told to take my choice. chose 2 girls one for each activity.  They advised massage before hammam, I said normally its the other way round, she’s says try this way.

1st girl ushers me for a massage and says get naked, everything off.  She comes in turns the lights down and music up.  I said shall I lay on front or back, she says no kiss me first, i was like huh?  She starts full on DFK.  Takes off her top and has her bra on.  She offers me full service for 600dh, she has condoms aswel.  She gets naked, gives me the oil and told me to start on her.  I start fingering her and she’s making all the right noises, tight pussy.  She offers me any hole.  I went for the pussy and we go for it.  We are done, she was very interactive and spoke good english, was a good session.  She asks me to go for my hammam, but what about my massage?  She says that was your massage.  :cool:

In the hammam room, 2nd girl walks in with bra n knickers only.  Im thinking here we go again.  So she’s doing the usual scrub but touching me all over.  I’m laying down and her tits are on my face.  She washes me down and then gives me the soap and says scrub me.  She gets naked and I’m rubbing soap all over her, I wash her down then she she sits on me and starts grinding.  She offers full service aswel.  I go for OWO, 200 she says.  She’s good, sucking and licking, I CIM and shes got a smile on her face.  I clean up, getting changed and thinking whoa I wasn’t expecting all of that. 

Come out and all the girls are all smiling and having a giggle.  They say tomorrow come and see another girl, she’s hot.  The girls disappeared, I quite fancied the receptionist.  Was chatting to her and asked for her number, she smiles and gives it, Mentioned my apartment and she said tomorrow.  Was thinking is this normal service in a massage parlour, was more like a brothel.  Am I allowed to mention the parlours name?

Feeling thirsty I went to carre eden, was walking around and spotted a possible 10/10, smoking hot, perfect body and long curly hair.  She was working selling apartments/villas with her colleague, she was 5/10.  So i blagged my interest in buying accommodation,  5/10 did most talking as the other girls english wasn’t good.  After a good 15min chat I ask for the 10/10 number.  She gives it!  :yahoo:

I txt her and say want to go for a coffee, she replies doesn’t drink alcohol but would go for shisha after work, she finishes at 11pm.  She has a car and says will pick me up, I asked her is it safe to be together, she says no problem.  11pm, she rings and picks me up with her colleague from work, we go for a shisha, the friend is the translator (she’s also been replying to my txts).  They are not working girls but were great company, business women, was great to have a normal chat rather than whats your plan/rate.  Left at 1am, drops me off at apartment.  Unfortunately they leave for casablanca in morning for work so can’t see her again, but she was the bomb!   :bomb:    Best looking girl I’ve seen in marrakech so far.

That sounds like an adventure! Are you sure it was a hammam, what was it called? Think if you tried harder you might have had some lucj with the business women

Offline Fickle99

Hi,

It was called Spa Al Ounce, Gueliz.  Just googled it and it shows the location, not far from Carre Eden.  I had Noor, her english was great and she was hot.  Also had Laila who was a bit skinny but her assets were nice.

Only if the business woman was around a little longer then I definitely would have had some adventures with her.   :D

Offline Jamiethedodger

Ive got an apartment with wifi, no security and air con for 800 MAD per night (£64) is this reasonable? The owner is aware of my intent and has helped many overseas punters as he says.

Offline Fickle99

Yes that is a good deal, do you have an idea of where the apartment is located

Danishpastry12

Hey guys weird one but i think this girl who i punted with has fallen for me but im so skeptical i think it might be a cob anyway i got back friday and since sat hasnt stopped messaging me saying she really likes me and misses me anyway what could the con be?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dino1990

Hey guys weird one but i think this girl who i punted with has fallen for me but im so skeptical i think it might be a cob anyway i got back friday and since sat hasnt stopped messaging me saying she really likes me and misses me anyway what could the con be?

Mate. Just come back from there myself and it seems the girls fall in love with every guy with a bit off money.ill leave a review off my trip and experiences soon.

Offline toon972

Yes unfortunately that is normal.

Danishpastry12

Should i just ignore her then?

Danishpastry12

Mate. Just come back from there myself and it seems the girls fall in love with every guy with a bit off money.ill leave a review off my trip and experiences soon.

Nice one mate 👊👊

Offline romeomustdie

Any one out in September??? Need a punting buddy for a few nights.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Yes that is a good deal, do you have an idea of where the apartment is located

6 min walk from carre eden shopping centre.

The contact is Mr A. I cant share his number here but PM me.

Anyone want to team up between 1st Aug and 7th?  Let me know. Im excitee but also nervous.

I want to spend at least 4-5 days banging chicks then do some tours and camel rides. Does anyone know a reliable tour agency for these sort of things?

Offline dino1990

Yeah forget about her. She being asking you to wire her money to help pay her rent in a few weeks.

Danishpastry12

Any one out in September??? Need a punting buddy for a few nights.

Very possibly brother or i may go in october

Danishpastry12

Yeah forget about her. She being asking you to wire her money to help pay her rent in a few weeks.

Crazy people out there mate unfortunately im to straight and narrow minded to comprehend people doing this stuff like this very sad :(

Offline romeomustdie

Very possibly brother or i may go in october

Depending on the dates I may meet you. I'd prefer September as well.

Danishpastry12

Depending on the dates I may meet you. I'd prefer September as well.

Will confirm closer to the time

Offline Wilson85

When I got back in Dec I had a girl whattsapping me up to July. It was all about the money, give it a few weeks and she'll ask.

Danishpastry12

When I got back in Dec I had a girl whattsapping me up to July. It was all about the money, give it a few weeks and she'll ask.

Yeah mate I was skeptical as to why she kept texting me very strange tho she was nice and bubbly i couldn't see any real spark

Danishpastry12

What you do when they ask block em?

Offline Jamiethedodger

Money talks 🤠

Offline toon972

I think that is the first English words they learn " I miss you." On my last trip when I saw a girl and then saw her in a duo the next day it was "I miss you." I had just seen her the day before.

Offline toon972

If you want to see her just be wary and go along with what she says.

Offline Wilson85

I didn't block her, just said no to money. She still kept In touch till she got bored.  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Slightly off-topic. Indian Actress Katrina Kaif is currently in Essaouira, filming her new movie.

For her, I'd break the barrier of Dhs2,000 for an overnighter, perhaps go up to 20,000 or even 200,000 If I'd win the lottery  :cool:

Check out pics of her surfing....
External Link/Members Only

Danishpastry12

Been almost a week since i comeback damn i miss morocco

Offline nike

Been almost a week since i comeback damn i miss morocco

I got back last night and I'm missing it already. :cool: :lol:

Offline Jamiethedodger

I got back last night and I'm missing it already. :cool: :lol:

Going tomorrow  :cool: i will do a day by day review when i get there. I land late like 12 am so heading to the club to just get numbers.

On a slightly unrelated point, where is the best place in marrakech to convert pounds into dirhams? Im aware i need to keep my receipt for later. Would i be charged a fee if i used my card to pay for currency?

Excited  :P

Cheers :)

Offline west12345

Going tomorrow  :cool: i will do a day by day review when i get there. I land late like 12 am so heading to the club to just get numbers.

On a slightly unrelated point, where is the best place in marrakech to convert pounds into dirhams? Im aware i need to keep my receipt for later. Would i be charged a fee if i used my card to pay for currency?

Have a good one! Looking forward to the reports!  Currency - ive found Hotel Ali (they have a exchange booth at main entrance) just off the square jemma el fna to be the best.  Your better of exchanging english notes that card imo.

Offline misterali

A money exchange spot that has ever so slightly better rates than Hotel Farouk is near the rail station. Open from early to late, next to Le Grand Cafe. On Boulevard Abdelkrim Al Khattabi.

I have always found their exchange rates favourable. Hotel Farouk just up the road heading to Gueliz also a close runner up.