Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: helena's adventure, Hackney  (Read 3415 times)

17 review(s) for ~Tantra~ (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous reviews posted on December 03, 2013 and January 09, 2014

Arranging a punt with Helena is pretty straight forward. Emailed her on AW for her mobile number, she responded promptly. I called her and arranged a date and time to meet, and it was set. She also sent me a face picture before the meet. The nearest station to her place is Hackney Central (Overground or National Rail). It's slightly tricky getting to her road; so you might have to do some pre-planning or use a map app/sat nav. However, once you get there, it’s just simply walking straight down the road until you're at her door number. Her street safe and quiet. She lives in a tidy studio flat with en suite bathroom.

Booked 30 minutes, at £60.

Positive: Great French kisser. She'll have her tongue down your throat throughout the punt. Start of the punt, FK. Taking a break from a blowjob, FK. Opening the condom wrapper, FK. Between switching positions, FK. As I was leaving, FK. She initiates it all the time.
Positive: She only does OW, but managed to give a good blowjob. What helped is she used an ultra thin condom. Changes pace to your liking.
Positive: She's really passionate during sex. She wraps herself around you tightly, kisses your neck and face, locks lips with you and grabs your hair. I also enjoyed her heavy panting too. I came in missionary, with her legs wrapped around me.
Positive: WYSIWYG, in terms of body. Her body in the (limited) pictures she uploaded, is an accurate portray of her in person. "size 8, 5ft6" sounds right.
Positive: She’s friendly and very tactile. Doesn’t clock watch, has her attention on you throughout the punt.

Neutral: Facially, she looks alright. She has aquiline facial features. She looks somewhere between 24 to 27.

Negative: Very limited pictures on her profile. She recently uploaded a second picture. They're both opaque. She should upload additional and better pictures for punters to have more to work with.

If you’re looking for a GFE, Helena is the way. Especially now, as she really seems eager to providing a good service, hopefully she stay consistent.

Happy punting © panel999

Offline musicman007

thanks for the review,checked out her 2nd pic,looks like shes got luscious thick snogging lips?..whats her boobs like?if pert with nice nipples,im there especially with those pouty lips :wacko:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

thanks for the review,checked out her 2nd pic,looks like shes got luscious thick snogging lips?..whats her boobs like?if pert with nice nipples,im there especially with those pouty lips :wacko:

I'm not a good judge on breast size, but I'll say they're a good medium size. Maybe xsw21, can answer better.

Yeah, her lips were snoggable.

Offline punk

what i like about her and jessica?facial is that for half an hour,they charge half the full hour rate.none of this bull of charging more.

Offline xsw21

Maybe xsw21, can answer better.

Yup she does have nice breasts and lovely nipples, but they’re not very sensitive….

vorian

Nice review, with good details..Thanks
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:19:04 pm by vorian »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nice review, with good details..Thanks

Shame the photos are total shit.      :dash: :dash:

Also she says she is from Eastern Europe but her nationality is British -------------------  WTF.    :dash:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:28:06 pm by Jimmyredcab »

Offline punk

Shame the photos are total shit.      :dash: :dash:

Also she says she is from Eastern Europe but her nationality is British -------------------  WTF.    :dash:

easy she got one of our passports,they give them away once you have been here a little while,any one can get one. :hi: