Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 80850 times)

Offline mightymunce

Hello All. I wanted to get your opinions regarding a black girl Gangbang. I recently had a Duo with Karismah and Chantelle_Fleur (review listed below). I spoke to them about gangbangs and both seemed interested with four or five other men. From looking at Karismahs profile she has links with other girls she works with. See photo below. It's always being my fantasy to have a Gangbang with an all black line up.

Wanted to get your thoughts.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303662.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

I am a defo up for this

Offline JO6688

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 11:18:07 am by JO6688 »

Offline stephentall

Hello All. I wanted to get your opinions regarding a black girl Gangbang. I recently had a Duo with Karismah and Chantelle_Fleur (review listed below). I spoke to them about gangbangs and both seemed interested with four or five other men. From looking at Karismahs profile she has links with other girls she works with. See photo below. It's always being my fantasy to have a Gangbang with an all black line up.

Could be a lot of fun.

Offline jonesfromthere

Yeah, i'd be down. I think thats Chantelle on the bottom there isn't it?

Offline JO6688

Yeah, i'd be down. I think thats Chantelle on the bottom there isn't it?

Yrh that's Chantelle

Offline Hornycustodian

Is this still on? Im interested
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 12:21:30 am by Hornycustodian »

Online char45

I'm interested if this is going ahead

Offline Convince Me

Add me to your list of interested participants.

Offline badolondon

I'd love to join as well! Not new to punting but new to the site

Offline laurenb

Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ShamrockLDN

I’ve been to a few gang bangs in the hotels near Heathrow Airport. They are a lot of fun! Count me in if this goes ahead  :)

Offline Rmxzy

Who’s organising this? Cause I’m completely down for this

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Who’s organising this? Cause I’m completely down for this

If you take the time to read the thread you'll find your answer, and other useful pieces of info.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Rmxzy

If you take the time to read the thread you'll find your answer, and other useful pieces of info.

Cheers, gotta keep tabs on this thread then, potential for a lot of fun

Offline IG88b

I can’t see any links or pics to other girls on Karismah’s profile, they aren’t in the Introduction tab as she says... anyway - who is the girl whose tits are being kissed here please?

Thanks!

EDIT - FOUND IT (request desktop site)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:39:55 am by IG88b »

Offline Steely Dan

Rebecca Ryders London Parties
So after a long but very necessary break, we can finally announce that we can get back to partying in June......as per the governments planned roadmap guidelines!!! The first parties back will be Wednesday 30th June (as long as the guidelines dont change!!) with new girls Beth Adams and Eva May. Joining them will be blonde bombshells April Paisley and Rebecca Smyth, as well as the stunning Hayley Hazard and inked babe Tatty Tyler. Pocket rocket Candy Banks will also be attending, and as always Baby Dolliy will be the hostess with the mostess.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mightymunce

Rebecca Ryders London Parties
So after a long but very necessary break, we can finally announce that we can get back to partying in June......as per the governments planned roadmap guidelines!!! The first parties back will be Wednesday 30th June (as long as the guidelines dont change!!) with new girls Beth Adams and Eva May. Joining them will be blonde bombshells April Paisley and Rebecca Smyth, as well as the stunning Hayley Hazard and inked babe Tatty Tyler. Pocket rocket Candy Banks will also be attending, and as always Baby Dolliy will be the hostess with the mostess.

External Link/Members Only

Not sure I will. Last time there were top many guys and was a total sausage fest

Offline basterfeldt

Did this all black gangbang go ahead yet? I’m down, or maybe we should have a break off orgy after for any late comers like me!

Offline davidgood

Not sure I will. Last time there were top many guys and was a total sausage fest

No need to think about it.

All the parties on the day were fully booked just after the invite went out.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline jeezyuk

Is anyone interested in a GB this bank holiday monday?

Offline jackyjack

Could be. Do you have a girl or a couple of girls in mind yet?

Offline redwinged

I am up for that

Offline basterfeldt

I am also down.

Offline jeezyuk

At the moment I’m trying to find a suitable WG. When something bites or if something bites I’ll post here

Offline Rondonumbanine9

I’ll definitely be interested in this.
Banned reason: Too far up his own arse to punt let alone contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stephan200210

I have attended a number of GBs, including a few years ago one organised by Chanelle and also a great one organised by Submissive Lauren. (I wrote a review here of the Chanelle organised on).  Chanelle then organised a second party, which was a flop - as most of the guys failed to turn up. Talking to girls, the big issue for them is the financial risk. They book a room, organise one or more girls and then the guys sign up - but fail to turn up.

I think a way around it is if the guys "organise themselves, and then approach a girl (Chanelle, for example) and say we have SIX guys ready for a Black Girl GB. Hopefully, she is sufficiently confident that she books a room and organises 2 other girls, the fees are agreed but it is up to the GUY to make sure the other guys turn up. And if not enough turn up, agree to reimburse her for the room cost?

Just a thought and I am not an organiser, but I know there is demand for GBs, and certainly Black Girl GBs (but with thin and attractive ones in my case!) but girls get burned (financially) when they organise themselves

I wanted to feed this thought into the mix

Offline Sapunt

This would be my first GB but I would be interested. What are the ratios like? Assuming £ depends on the girl too?

Offline jeezyuk

Right now finding willing chicks is like finding the lottery numbers.

Dm if anyone has a lead

Offline Stephan200210

"This would be my first GB but I would be interested. What are the ratios like? Assuming £ depends on the girl too?"

My own view on ratio is that the best GBs are a ratio of 3:1. If only one girl, maybe 4:1. while on paper a 2:1 might sound great, it pushes the cost per guy up, and also there is not really that GB "vibe". The best GBs I have gone to are ones where the ratio is 3:1 and three girls present and all the action takes place in one room over 2 beds. There are enough guys to make it financially attractive for the girls, not too many guys that you "fight for a place" and, anyway, usually one or two guys leave after the first pop and things open up. Agree, very hard to organize and I guess also to find girls at present. But great if one could be organised.

Offline Tomtom69

I noticed Britni who has been discussed on this thread before just came back online after a COVID hiatus.

She was at the Phoenix for a while and was an enthusiastic GBer.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best Tom
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 05:48:55 pm by Tomtom69 »

Offline jeezyuk

If anyone free today for an mmf please send me a message thanks

Offline jeezyuk

Hi all, I’m throwing a GB with Rosie 92 as reviewed previously.

Date: bank holiday Monday coming (31st May)

Please DM me if you can attend. Looking for 4-5 chaps to help me fill her up

7pm start near Earls Court. 100£ for her, 25£ for the apartment - if we have 4+, we get 90 minutes with Rosie. 2-3 only 60 mins

So more the merrier. When you dm send me your mobile number so can make a group

Thanks

Offline Diego66.92

This does sound interesting! I'm not able to send DM unless I get messaged first :dash:

Offline magnetico

I'm not able to send DM unless I get messaged first :dash:

You've got to review your punts (the only point of this forum) and be actively posting for that

Offline badolondon

7pm start near Earls Court. 100£ for her, 25£ for the apartment - if we have 4+, we get 90 minutes with Rosie. 2-3 only 60 mins

Thanks

Hey Jeezyuk I'd love to join this. Unfortunately can't send you a dm since I'm new to this and can only reply to messages sent to me. Could you please dm me so I can send you my details and we can further chat about it. Thanks mate!

Offline BillT

Thanks

PAH!

Only just seen this message.  :dash:

I'll need to keep checking this thread more regularly, as I could easily have made this! Cant wait for the review.

Fingers crossed for next time. Whether that's Rosie again or someone else who appeals

Offline Bhamguy

Any parts going on 2nd or 3rd july as coming down for weekend

Offline Bhamguy

Offline A Decent Fist

PAH!

Only just seen this message.  :dash:

I'll need to keep checking this thread more regularly, as I could easily have made this! Cant wait for the review.

Fingers crossed for next time. Whether that's Rosie again or someone else who appeals

Just checking. You're aware of the link at the top of every page here for "New Replies"?

Whenever there's a new comment in any thread where you have made a contribution it will appear in that list.

Always the first call for me when I come on here.

Offline BillT

Just checking. You're aware of the link at the top of every page here for "New Replies"?

Whenever there's a new comment in any thread where you have made a contribution it will appear in that list.

Always the first call for me when I come on here.

I was not.

Thanks  :)

Offline Beanhead

The Phoenix Club closed again?

I thought we were on our way to opening up again 

They've been open for the last few weeks :unknown:

Offline badolondon

The Phoenix Club closed again?

I thought we were on our way to opening up again 

They've been open for the last few weeks :unknown:

Where did you see this? To my knowledge they are open.

Offline Beanhead

Ah they've just changed the front page.

Earlier on today it just had a message that infections are increasing and we need to adhere to the rules.

Assume it was just a web hiccup.

Offline jeezyuk

Hi all, I’ve got a massive urge today

Anyone free for some mmf or mmmf fun?

Please dm if you are

Offline jeezyuk

Hi all,

I have a very new girl who wants to do a GB with 4 guys. 120£ each

Hotel in Earl’s Court area. She is apprehensive about anal but will try anal and DP at her discretion

It’ll be 20-40£ for the hotel depending on what I find

If you are ok with that she is happy to do:

- french kissing
- oral without condom
- protected sex
- Anal (discretion)
- double penetration (discretion)
- CIM
- reverse oral

To join and see pic of her I need a dm with a WhatsApp number only
Do not send anything else other than a WhatsApp number and be sure you are available Saturday around 3pm

Anything else will be ignored

I’ll WhatsApp you back straight away and sort it

Offline jeezyuk

To all those that dm me - I have WhatsApp You

Anyone left out please let me know

I only need 3

Hi all,

I have a very new girl who wants to do a GB with 4 guys. 120£ each

Hotel in Earl’s Court area. She is apprehensive about anal but will try anal and DP at her discretion

It’ll be 20-40£ for the hotel depending on what I find

If you are ok with that she is happy to do:

- french kissing
- oral without condom
- protected sex
- Anal (discretion)
- double penetration (discretion)
- CIM
- reverse oral

To join and see pic of her I need a dm with a WhatsApp number only
Do not send anything else other than a WhatsApp number and be sure you are available Saturday around 3pm

Anything else will be ignored

I’ll WhatsApp you back straight away and sort it

Offline jeezyuk

Had drop outs due to date not working. If you can make Saturday afternoon around 3ish please dm me with a WhatsApp number and I’ll share the pics and you can decide if you join

No criteria just be clean, reliable and walk with your cash