Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 81114 times)

Offline Tomtom69

Hi Jeezy,

I am unable to message people who have not previously messaged me.

Would it be possible to DM me so I can send you a message please.

Thanks in advance.

Best Tom

Offline jimmyconway

Longshot, since I'm a selfish bastard who doesn't post or review but if you can't find anyone give me a shout mate. If not this time, whenever.

Guess I meet the AW requirement at least  :D

Offline 007delboi

Hi Jeezy,

I am unable to message people who have not previously messaged me.

Would it be possible to DM me so I can send you a message please.

Thanks in advance.

Best Tom

Same for me - Jeezy

Offline Shades

Anyone interested in a mmmmff with Tina and her friend Lily, send me a PM. I am aiming for Friday (27th)afternoon. Strong preference given to people with a proven track record of contributing to the forum.

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone interested in a mmmmff with Tina and her friend Lily, send me a PM. I am aiming for Friday (27th)afternoon. Strong preference given to people with a proven track record of contributing to the forum.

Out of interest can you post links to both girls for future use on the thread

I can’t make Friday but good to know who they are etc for future

Offline Shades

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247882.msg2532739#msg2532739

Here is a link to one of Tina's reviews. Lily does not have an aw profile as far as I am aware.

Offline redwinged

would love to attend please PM me

Offline Moorg

Jeezy, I'd like to join a small gathering please and won't mess anyone about. I've been pretty busy throughout 2020, mainly in the City area, with occasional visits to the West End for new punting options.

I'm hoping to break my duck next week at Phoenix if I can escape the office for an afternoon.

Please message and I'm happy to share more about me and hopefully we could tee up a meeting.

Offline greenkomodo

I'm based in central London, also would be interested in something like this (first timer). I don't have permission to DM people.

Offline jeezyuk

Jeezy, I'd like to join a small gathering please and won't mess anyone about. I've been pretty busy throughout 2020, mainly in the City area, with occasional visits to the West End for new punting options.

I'm hoping to break my duck next week at Phoenix if I can escape the office for an afternoon.

Please message and I'm happy to share more about me and hopefully we could tee up a meeting.

Hi I’m looking to put together a party soon. Please drop me a text. DM’d you my number.

I want to go Phoenix next week. Perhaps we can coordinate and go together to build rapport? Mariana and Bruna have my eye
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:54:39 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline Moorg

Thanks and good idea re Phoenix. I'm hoping for mid week. Just need to get Monday done so my diary gets settled and I know what I can do. I'm keen for a 1 to 3 slot.

Offline jeezyuk

Thanks and good idea re Phoenix. I'm hoping for mid week. Just need to get Monday done so my diary gets settled and I know what I can do. I'm keen for a 1 to 3 slot.

Sounds great. Dm or text when you have a plan. I’ll let u know what lineups I like best when it comes out tomorrow!

Offline Popwoger

Hey all,

Was just going to make a thread for MMF meets - one of my big punting goals of 2021 is to notch more of these under the belt.

Jeezy, if you do go ahead with next week please do drop me a DM as well.

Hopefully when Covid has died down by Summer (fingers crossed) some top coordinated meets can start happening!

(also long time lurker, happy to finally be able to make an account)

Offline jeezyuk

Hey all,

Was just going to make a thread for MMF meets - one of my big punting goals of 2021 is to notch more of these under the belt.

Jeezy, if you do go ahead with next week please do drop me a DM as well.

Hopefully when Covid has died down by Summer (fingers crossed) some top coordinated meets can start happening!

(also long time lurker, happy to finally be able to make an account)

No worries, will keep everyone in the loop.

Once Covid eases and hotels etc more accessible etc we can all have more fun.. for now we just wait or do incall

I’m not a massive Incall fan for gangbangs unless I know the premises will be decent

Anyway, definitely will let you know for the Phoenix and will let everyone know nearer end of month when I have a better idea of the next party I want to throw!

Offline MrSClarke

No worries, will keep everyone in the loop.

Once Covid eases and hotels etc more accessible etc we can all have more fun.. for now we just wait or do incall

I’m not a massive Incall fan for gangbangs unless I know the premises will be decent

Anyway, definitely will let you know for the Phoenix and will let everyone know nearer end of month when I have a better idea of the next party I want to throw!

Will keep an eye on this. Would be great to get your number also! If that's okay? Thanks

Offline jeezyuk

All,

National lockdown announced. Unfortunately I will not arrange anything in tier 5.

Let’s hope for better times to come. This Covid is too long!

Offline jeezyuk

I'd be interested

We’re not doing anything in the current climate. But feel free to try organise something with guys on here!

Maybe post vaccination or Tier 3 I’ll try to do one

Offline stupanico

Are Phoenix still going in lockdown? All credit to them. They usually have a good selection.
Banned reason: With an attitude like his he's certainly undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline apple-paul

The photos haven't been updated in a week or two, so I think Phoenix are on hiatus just now.

Offline jeezyuk

The photos haven't been updated in a week or two, so I think Phoenix are on hiatus just now.

I noticed same

Offline Kingy28

Message on Phoenix website:-

For those who need things spelling out we are closed due to covid lockdown
We will reopen when it’s safe to do so. For any further queries please contact us via email. Thank you and please stay safe and well.

Offline Jjsmith76

I met a girl on seeking arrangements who is keen to set up a MMF. She is asking for GBP 250 per guy seems a lot, but that is probably negotiable and a meet could last quite a few hours.

If this interests you please let me know and I will get more info for you, including pics if you can send me your private email as I don't think I can send them by private message.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Message on Phoenix website:-

For those who need things spelling out we are closed due to covid lockdown
We will reopen when it’s safe to do so. For any further queries please contact us via email. Thank you and please stay safe and well.

Not the best customer relations to put up such an arsey message after weeks of no details about whether they were open or closed. They were operating and breaking the "Rule of Six" back in September/October so I think it did need spelling out particularly as their website continued to show a line up of girls for each day of the week.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline jeezyuk

Not the best customer relations to put up such an arsey message after weeks of no details about whether they were open or closed. They were operating and breaking the "Rule of Six" back in September/October so I think it did need spelling out particularly as their website continued to show a line up of girls for each day of the week.

+1  :hi:

Shows us how much they value us. They love our ££ though

Offline magnetico

Not the best customer relations to put up such an arsey message
Incredibly rude.  :dash:

Offline rolento

Hey Jeezyuk. Thank you for all the information you've put in this thread, as well as for your ongoing efforts to arrange a gangbang. Fingers crossed that, with nearly all of the country expected to receive their first vaccination jab within a couple of months, some meetings can be put together very soon.

Question for you. Are you still using Telegram? I sent you a message there back at the start of November, though it looks like you haven't logged in since... August? Might make it easier for some of us to contact and and organise something if you get back on it!

Cheers mate

Offline jeezyuk

Hey Jeezyuk. Thank you for all the information you've put in this thread, as well as for your ongoing efforts to arrange a gangbang. Fingers crossed that, with nearly all of the country expected to receive their first vaccination jab within a couple of months, some meetings can be put together very soon.

Question for you. Are you still using Telegram? I sent you a message there back at the start of November, though it looks like you haven't logged in since... August? Might make it easier for some of us to contact and and organise something if you get back on it!

Cheers mate

Hi mate, I've not been organising anything for a while since all this covid lockdown again.

I've joined telegram again. Had left as people had preferred WhatsApp. There is a WhatsApp group at the moment but not very active. Everything has gone bit dead

I'll try to monitor both telegram and WhatsApp daily or weekly at the least but if there's nothing to organise not sure anyone wants to be contacted unless they are sociable or your mate if you get what I mean

I might be doing something private soon but not a full on GB like usual. Message me on telegram and I'll see if you want to join

Just FYI for all punters I'm not a dedicated party organiser, just organise these when I feel the urge so feel free to use the thread to recruit punters and go for it with your own GBs. I just made this to create a focal point for us to find link minded punters !

Offline jeezyuk

Lads I'm looking for a partner for a mmf with Vanessa wood tomorrow (Saturday) daytime.

150 each for 2 hours. Please contact me with a mobile I can reach you if you interested. I'll WhatsApp or telegram of text as you prefer. Cheers

Offline tessex7544

Hope you had a fun time with Vanessa. Saw her a couple of years ago. Any DP achieved?

Offline jeezyuk

Hope you had a fun time with Vanessa. Saw her a couple of years ago. Any DP achieved?

I ended up going solo on Sunday. Wouldn't recommend. Fun girl but looks were not up my street. Expensive too

Snacks and drink on offer though. Useful in between cums

The punting market right now is absolutely dead. Everything on offer is either expensive or Brazilian or Romanian. Fuck covid

Offline jackyjack

Sorry to hear that.

Hope it will change soon. April 12th?

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

First time commenter and very interested in the GB scene but am concerned that my age will play a negative factor being only 25  :unknown:

Offline jeezyuk

First time commenter and very interested in the GB scene but am concerned that my age will play a negative factor being only 25  :unknown:

1. I started younger than you and have done GBs with younger than you
2. Write some legit reviews and get AW feedback to help others and WGs to be more willing to play with you
3. Monitor the forum for when there’s activity. Atm the landscape is barren.. unlikely for a while

Only thing being a negative factor is that big fat zero next to your reviews. Same goes for others on here who dm me

Offline Tomtom69

Phoenix Club site says "We plan to reopen on April 12th"

Offline Jrthackery

Hi all: new joiner to the site and just came across this thread.  Would be interested to join small or large gangbangs that happen in the future as well!

Went to LSP once specifically to see a particular girl, and have been interested in doing it again ever since

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

1. I started younger than you and have done GBs with younger than you
2. Write some legit reviews and get AW feedback to help others and WGs to be more willing to play with you
3. Monitor the forum for when there’s activity. Atm the landscape is barren.. unlikely for a while

Only thing being a negative factor is that big fat zero next to your reviews. Same goes for others on here who dm me

Thanks for the advice. Will do just that!

Offline MrSClarke

I keep seeing the Phoenix Club mentioned, where are they based? Would love to find their site! Thanks

Offline Nz

I keep seeing the Phoenix Club mentioned, where are they based? Would love to find their site! Thanks

You have all the right words, now visit Google  ;)  :drinks:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I can't see that when I visit. It is confusing. Gone is the aresy "For those who need things spelling out we are closed due to covid lockdown
We will reopen when it’s safe to do so"  message and it now shows a daily lineup as if it's open.

Offline jeezyuk

I can't see that when I visit. It is confusing. Gone is the aresy "For those who need things spelling out we are closed due to covid lockdown
We will reopen when it’s safe to do so"  message and it now shows a daily lineup as if it's open.

Daily lineup was up for ages and it’s always the same. I saw the April 12 thing but no one yet to confirm

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Barons Court is better for me than Baker St, Holburn or Edgeware Rd so I hope when they start up again they can recreate the party atmosphere of 4+ years ago

Offline Whovian

Barons Court is better for me than Baker St, Holburn or Edgeware Rd so I hope when they start up again they can recreate the party atmosphere of 4+ years ago

At least Baker St had that tall king sized bed in one room, I don’t think any of the other places since then had beds that went above my knee in height. I do enjoy a bit of edge of the bed fucking, finding prolonged pressure on my knees a bit painful in the last year before lockdown.

Offline Meursault

I ended up going solo on Sunday. Wouldn't recommend. Fun girl but looks were not up my street. Expensive too

Snacks and drink on offer though. Useful in between cums

The punting market right now is absolutely dead. Everything on offer is either expensive or Brazilian or Romanian. Fuck covid
Agreed. Turned into an inflationary nightmare.

Offline JO6688

Hello All. I wanted to get your opinions regarding a black girl Gangbang. I recently had a Duo with Karismah and Chantelle_Fleur (review listed below). I spoke to them about gangbangs and both seemed interested with four or five other men. From looking at Karismahs profile she has links with other girls she works with. See photo below. It's always being my fantasy to have a Gangbang with an all black line up.

Wanted to get your thoughts.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303662.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jldn1994

Fairly new to punting so would certainly be up for an experience like this depending on time and location!

Offline Kaluuu276

Fairly new to punting so would certainly be up for an experience like this depending on time and location!

Would be interested , have gangbanged a black lady before was very good.

Though these girls would probably charge a premium charge.

Noticed that Pixie Little is up for gangbang and charging £100 for most services.

Phoenix party girls aren't that exciting as they were before.

Offline RMwonderer

Hello All. I wanted to get your opinions regarding a black girl Gangbang. I recently had a Duo with Karismah and Chantelle_Fleur (review listed below). I spoke to them about gangbangs and both seemed interested with four or five other men. From looking at Karismahs profile she has links with other girls she works with. See photo below. It's always being my fantasy to have a Gangbang with an all black line up.

Wanted to get your thoughts.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303662.0

Hidden Image/Members Only
+1 for me on this.

Offline isaac_gauss

Great stuff JO6688!

Sad to find possible NBA indicated in a previous review of Karismah: "she told me don’t see black clients".
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298523.0

Otherwise I'm interested, more in Chentelle_Fleur than Karismah.