Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Duo with Karismah and Chentelle_Fleur in Shoreditch  (Read 4381 times)

6 review(s) for Karismah (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4573017) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JO6688

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time Spent - 3 hours in all at Karismahs at £850.
Accomadation - rented short term apartment in Shoreditch. Easy to get to via Shoreditch Station or a short walk from Liverpool Street station. Bedroom along with bed was an appropriate size. Flat was tidy with adjoining kitchen and bathroom.

Comms - good communication from both as I had to arrange the meet with both girls instead of arranging the meet via one girl. Although Karismah and Chentelle_Fleur work together, I did have to contact both girls to arrange the meet. As I had only given 2 hours notice, Chantelle_Fluer had to make changes to her schedule to make the meet (thank you Chantelle_Fluer). If arranging a meet with these two, is best advised to arrange with 24 hours notice (easier said than done off course if feeling the urge  :unknown:) . All in all good comms with Karismah and Chentelle_Fleur responding to my calls and messages. Chantelle_Fleur was 10/15 minutes late as she was stuck in traffic but Karismah was happy for me to wait in the flat and only charged and started the clock when Chantelle_Fluer arrived. This was good as it gave me the time to relax and chat with Karismah and get me into the mood.

The Girls - both are black and have strong London accents. Both are attractive in their own way. Karismah is the older of the two and in her thirties. She is definitely not a wall flower but I quite like her size. She described herself as a Size 16. She has enormous tits that are all natural. Chantelle_Fleur is the younger of the two in her early twenties and far slimmer than Karismah. Both bubbly personalities and are happy to chat. Dead, ackward silences or the girls talking amongst themselves were not an issue these two. They kept me fully involved. All in all I enjoyed the contrast between young and older and slim and bigger. Karismah the more experienced of the two with Chantelle_Fleur more flexible and enthusiastic due to her age and body shape.

The Meet - I was feeling the urge to punt but from viewing what was on offer on AW I was uninspired. That changed when I came across Karismahs profile and noted her offers. She was offering a duo with her friends on the links on her profile (AW site not the App). I noticed Chantelle_Fluer and arranged the meet.

Meet occurred in the evening. Karismah was dressed in a short black dress that just kept her gigantic tits in place. Although we chatted while we waited for Chantelle_Fluer to arrive, she did let me feel up her tits and suck on her nipples. She also let me get my cock out and give her a brief tit wank. When Chantelle_Fleur arrived, she got herself into a short purple dress.

We chatted for the first 10 minutes (alcohol was provided) with Chantelle_Fleur sat on my knee and Karismah sitting next to me. Chat was broken with DFK between me and the two girls. Chantelle_fluer was definitely the better of the two. We later got onto the bed with me laying down in the centre and the two girls each side of me. Unlike other FFMs I've had, these girls did do a lesbian show for me and were quite intimate in their interactions with eack other. They later lay next to me with Chantelle kissing me while Karismah went to work sucking on my cock. Both girls took their turn to munch on my Cock. Karismah was the better of the two. Although enthusiasm on Chantelles part, Karismahs experience showed in this case. I eventually came by fucking Chantelle from behind. I was no longer able to hold and popped in the bag. After some chatting and relaxation, both girls gave me a message with oils. Now I always have difficulties with cuming twice. As it was approaching the end of the meet, both girls were determined to make me cum before the end of the meet. With a combination of sensual touching, tit playing, light anal play (receiving from Chantelle) and a ferocious wank, I came quickly.

All in all this meet was an epic fuck fest. For those who like black girls I'd strongly recommend meeting these two. I know I will.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Cheers OP! Karismah is very much the sort of girl im looking for as I like natural busty black girls. She's been on my HL for a bit now. I might even go for the duo meet after meeting Karismah first.

Can you confirm were you allowed to DFK both girls? Did you try oral on both of them? And Is there much lesbian action from both of them apart from the beginning?

Offline JO6688

DFK was more from Chantelle than Karismah, with some reluctance from Karismah. Chantelle was enthusiastic with her DFK. But Karismah has got a nice curvaceous figure and I did more oral on her than Chantelle. There was a lot of lesbian action which included a lot of touching, kissing and fingering. It came across as natural to me with both girls enjoying it, and didn't come across as forced.