External Link/Members OnlyDecided to check this out last week. I was intrigued that it appeared to be a legit massage with the hint of more on offer. I had assumed it was from a private address but after arriving near the venue, it turned out to be from a shop in the centre of Camelon. The entrance was on a busy main road but didn’t bother me too much, with a mask on. On entering I had a temperature check and was greeted by two attractive Thai women in their 40s. The one I got was the one in the photo. I paid £40 for an hour. I was bursting for a piss so shown, toilet/shower room. Not great cleanliness, but then shown to the massage room which was clean, well heated and had a large mass table.
Any doubts as to whether extras were on offer pretty much were answered when the lady in question, asked if I had been for a Thai massage before and what it was like with a naughty look and giggle. I stipped off and lay down with no effort to put a towel on.
The massage started with hot oil and was very good, with swipes between the legs regularly and early on in the massage. Got the horn straight away and was rock hard throughout.
When it came to the inevitable turn over, she got straight to the point and asked if I wanted a happy ending. She tried to get another £40 but I said I only had £30 which she agreed to fo it for.
What followed was an outstanding trading HE with loads of edging, great technique. She nearly made me cum with just slow edging until I was on the cusp, when she then wanked me rapidly to shooting my load.
I got cleaned up with a hot flannel, then a head massage to finish.
She was clothed throughout.
Said she also did b2b.
All in a superb massage and one of the best HE I’ve ever had. Only disappointment was her trying to chance her arm to get more money out of me for the HE. I reckon if you became a regular you could establish a regular price.
Some might not like the location being a bit obvious.
Would definitely go back.