Author Topic: Sensual/erotic/tantric massage  (Read 744739 times)

Offline Massagetugga

Well I’m guessing that the “no sexual service” massage providers will be shortly dusting down their ads, if not already doing so, ahead of the 22nd July.
In last week I’ve had 3 of them, that I’ve either seen or made enquiries about, asking me to “book plz” via a text message they sent me.
Doubtful if I’m going to go see any massage providers this side of August.

This Govt letter on it (8th July) is actually saying still no date for massage. Supposedly assessing risk at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

I can see there’s confusion on it because beauty therapy shops seem either ok, or maybe wrongly think they’re ok. Also physiotherapists do a lot of massage type work and they’re ok.




Offline Trickus

Oh well I’d better make sure that I ask all the gumtree massage providers for their insurance companies details and that said insurance companies have given them the go ahead to re-open   :D :D

An interesting link and doubtful if any of the gumtree massage providers actually do have any type of insurance

Offline myothernameis

This Govt letter on it (8th July) is actually saying still no date for massage. Supposedly assessing risk at the moment.

I can see there’s confusion on it because beauty therapy shops seem either ok, or maybe wrongly think they’re ok. Also physiotherapists do a lot of massage type work and they’re ok.

BBC news at 18:30 reporting on this, on what can be done

Offline DoctorSalchicha

I've been looking for 'real' massage as I've been suffering with paresthesia on both of my arms for months. Looking at 'normal' massage venues I found one but it seems like you need to bring your own towels, your own mask, you need to sign a COVID-19 declaration... so based on that I don't think I'll visiting a 'gumtree' masseur for the time beign, and the lady thatg actually I was visited before has not updated her post.

Offline myothernameis

I've been looking for 'real' massage as I've been suffering with paresthesia on both of my arms for months. Looking at 'normal' massage venues I found one but it seems like you need to bring your own towels, your own mask, you need to sign a COVID-19 declaration... so based on that I don't think I'll visiting a 'gumtree' masseur for the time beign, and the lady thatg actually I was visited before has not updated her post.

Adds on gumtree, starting to appear, more as the days go on

Offline westl65

Well that's the last time I visit Gita As previous posts have confirmed the tissue of lies that comes out that girl is ridiculous Now not even offering sexual massage as things "have changed" I can do Ayurvedic which is £80 per hour and if it's the basic £50 I can't touch the area of your buttock/thigh Which wasn't the case the first time I ever visited her when the basic did include that Defo "one to avoid" as older posts testify to You never know where you stand with her and contradicts herself continuously A "con artist" in reality

Offline HumphryB

Well that's the last time I visit Gita As previous posts have confirmed the tissue of lies that comes out that girl is ridiculous Now not even offering sexual massage as things "have changed" I can do Ayurvedic which is £80 per hour and if it's the basic £50 I can't touch the area of your buttock/thigh Which wasn't the case the first time I ever visited her when the basic did include that Defo "one to avoid" as older posts testify to You never know where you stand with her and contradicts herself continuously A "con artist" in reality

[ . ]  this key broken?

Offline westl65

Lol was on such a rant the proper grammar went out the window.  Check that full stop lol !

Offline Jake1980

This Govt letter on it (8th July) is actually saying still no date for massage. Supposedly assessing risk at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

I can see there’s confusion on it because beauty therapy shops seem either ok, or maybe wrongly think they’re ok. Also physiotherapists do a lot of massage type work and they’re ok.

I believe they released guidance for close contact services previously which was recently updated to include massage which is why they can open now

Offline Massagetugga

I believe they released guidance for close contact services previously which was recently updated to include massage which is why they can open now

You’re right, I see an update from July 17th saying massage therapists with own premises can open
up on 22nd. Don’t know why they didn’t just include them before instead of saying on July 8th it was under review.

External Link/Members Only


Online donnymurdo


Of all forms of engaging in our pastime I believe that massage is likely to be the least risky

I say this assuming both parties have washed hands before , wear masks , wash/shower Immediately after. I.e. no kissing etc

Don’t get me wrong it’s nowhere near safe but is the one where I think the risk can be managed the most.


Online donnymurdo

As I’m back on the scene due to a breakup of a long term relationship and being stuck because of COVID I managed a quick meet with a Thai Lady advertising as Judy on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Brief summary 1hr massage £50 HE extra £10
Ground floor flat in the Cathcart area
Lady was approx 50 but I’m not good with ages
Figure she was size 12/14 but had big boobs
Very well presented lady
Wear a mask and use handgel on arrival

Good relaxing massage with plenty of CC swipes and a good HE
Positive from me And I would go back

I’ll do a Proper review when I get the chance



Offline Trickus

Is that the one just down from the Sainsbury’s?

Offline GavMaxwell

As I’m back on the scene due to a breakup of a long term relationship and being stuck because of COVID I managed a quick meet with a Thai Lady advertising as Judy on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Brief summary 1hr massage £50 HE extra £10
Ground floor flat in the Cathcart area
Lady was approx 50 but I’m not good with ages
Figure she was size 12/14 but had big boobs
Very well presented lady
Wear a mask and use handgel on arrival

Good relaxing massage with plenty of CC swipes and a good HE
Positive from me And I would go back

I’ll do a Proper review when I get the chance

Hi

Did you pay £50 including HE or extra for HE? As you mentioned extra here but in the review you wrote £50 including HE

Online donnymurdo

Hi

Did you pay £50 including HE or extra for HE? As you mentioned extra here but in the review you wrote £50 including HE

Sorry it was definitely £50 +£10 , I’ve added a reply to my review as well


Offline Pablolayla

Anybody any info on the girls doing massages in glasgow on gumtree few girls there I've not saw reviewed there was one a few messages above that I fancied the thai woman but she's dissapeared

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Anybody any info on the girls doing massages in glasgow on gumtree few girls there I've not saw reviewed there was one a few messages above that I fancied the thai woman but she's dissapeared

Have we to make our own sentences out of that?

Offline myothernameis

Anybody any info on the girls doing massages in glasgow on gumtree few girls there I've not saw reviewed there was one a few messages above that I fancied the thai woman but she's dissapeared

Are you talking about this one

I managed a quick meet with a Thai Lady advertising as Judy on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only


Online donnymurdo

I put a review of Judy up , although I rated it as positive , others have had less favourable experiences , read my review and their experiences so you can choose if you wish to pursue a meeting with this advertised lady
👍🏻

Offline Someone_stupid

External Link/Members Only

Anyone ever visited Monica? Based near Maryhill. I'm sure I've been to the address before for the potential B+S someone else mentioned.

Offline CrespinWolfe

External Link/Members Only

Anyone ever visited Monica? Based near Maryhill. I'm sure I've been to the address before for the potential B+S someone else mentioned.

I had thought about trying her out, but after a bit of searching on this thread I came to the conclusion that she was the partner in crime of Claudia, well reviewed and mentioned on here. Both of them appear to have been involved in B&S and have pretty dire feedback from previous clients. I’ve never visited either of them, but perhaps someone else could confirm if this is all correct.

Offline JJ72

Couple of years ago I went to see Monica, got Claudia and walked.

Claudia IRL much less good looking than her photos. Wasn't tempted at all.

Would have minded a lot less if they had just said she was on holiday and her friend was available instead.

Edit to add in timeframe
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 02:13:54 pm by JJ72 »

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
The pics of Claudia tempted me.

The reviews saying they were out of date, she was much heavier and the service was poor changed that idea.

Offline Someone_stupid

External Link/Members Only

Anyone ever visited Monica? Based near Maryhill. I'm sure I've been to the address before for the potential B+S someone else mentioned.

TOFTT here

- Good communication. Friendly and quick
- Flat is one I've been to before in Maryhill Glasgow
- no massage table. Bed with towel on it
- Not the girl in the pictures. She isn't bad looking but it counts as a B+S
- She's very keen. Very little massage and goes straight into swiping away.
- Lots of enthusiastic B2B
- Touching allowed but not her pussy

I asked about extras and it was £10 for a prostate massage on top of the £60 for 30 mins. I did go for it. I had a good time but maybe because it has been so fucking long. He HE technique was one of the better I've had and she is very friendly. I asked about oral she said no.

Wouldn't be back and a negative due to B+S. Will try and put an official review up later. Was hoping I could have a positive :/

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Was up Falkirk way a couple of days ago and noticed a Thai massage shop as I was driving through Camelon main/high street...didn't catch the name...anyone got any info on it? Seemed a strange location...but maybe that's me being a bit biased as I'm not familiar with the area. :unknown:

Offline Gunner1

Noticed 2 new girls in Glasgow, was wondering if anyone has seen them? If not, will probs TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - 4 hands available on request would request she will offer HE

Offline ComeAgain

Hi guys...
Im heading into Clydebank for a day next week. Im not familiar with the genersl area so struggling to find local providers.
Could someone kindly point me in the direction of a decent massuese who offers HE nearby.
Thank you!

Offline Para124

Noticed 2 new girls in Glasgow, was wondering if anyone has seen them? If not, will probs TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - 4 hands available on request would request she will offer HE

Txted to find out more from russian girl, prices are astronomical! £100 for 1hr with he. 4 hands £200 for 1 hr  :dash: says extra services cost more. aye right

Offline Gunner1

I messaged the 1st and she’s £60 for 1hr hour full body lingam. Will try her next week.

Offline MajorPayne

I messaged the 1st and she’s £60 for 1hr hour full body lingam. Will try her next week.
Please PM her address
Interested to know if it a true Lingam massage or just HE

Offline Gunner1


Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Hi guys...
Im heading into Clydebank for a day next week. Im not familiar with the genersl area so struggling to find local providers.
Could someone kindly point me in the direction of a decent massuese who offers HE nearby.
Thank you!

Here's a link to the review of Amy in Clydebank, that I did earlier this year...don't know if she's working at the moment :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273612.0

Offline CrespinWolfe

Noticed that there were a couple of adverts up for Jas’ old place (the Crossmyloof flat). Thought to myself “what the hell”, and gave this one a try:

External Link/Members Only

Last time I was there I got a young girl with a great body who didn’t know how to do a massage. This time it was a Thai granny waiting behind the door for me. Not the best looking at all. The massage however was very good. She’s properly trained and knows what she’s doing. Quite a firm massage but not particularly sensual. The handjob at the end was average. Just really “ripped the heid straight aff it” with no teasing or build up before.

Usual £50 + £10 for HR setup. Enjoyed the actual massage itself but don’t think I’ll be back.

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
The last Natalie that was at that flat was your first type of description.

Young, cute, clueless, and disinterested. I think that was the last time I was there as it was just getting too busy and had a revolving door of masseuses, so you didn't know if it would be any good.

Offline ComeAgain

 :timeout:
Here's a link to the review of Amy in Clydebank, that I did earlier this year...don't know if she's working at the moment :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273612.0
Thanks Jock, I found that earlier and contacted her, but is down south now unfirtunately.
Still on the look out though...

Offline MajorPayne

 Natalie also offers one hour b2b with HE £80
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:50:40 am by MajorPayne »

Offline Goldshine26

Secretly hoping this sector starts opening up again now.  I noticed a new thai massage place opened in Anniesland near Fulton Street and wondering if anyone has taken a dip yet.  I note that it was in the flat next door to it I got a massage with extras from a Thai via gumtree about a year ago. (Will link my review in next post)

Offline Goldshine26


Online allypally

Secretly hoping this sector starts opening up again now.  I noticed a new thai massage place opened in Anniesland near Fulton Street and wondering if anyone has taken a dip yet.  I note that it was in the flat next door to it I got a massage with extras from a Thai via gumtree about a year ago. (Will link my review in next post)

The Fulton Street shop is very much legit and has been discussed previously on this thread I'm sure. The women who runs the shop also had somewhere in East Kilbride and possibly Hamilton.

Offline Goldshine26

I haven't seen it discussed here so far. It only opened this summer(on the corner). The other one in Anniesland which I think you are talking about is defo legit (which is a shame because the woman is a looker). Very happy to be corrected though.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Secretly hoping this sector starts opening up again now.

Going by the number of Ad's on Gumtree in recent weeks, I'd say it already has...certainly compared to Edinburgh.

I haven't indulged yet...though I'm definitely looking to very soon...just don't want my first one to be a disappointment, yet at the same time fancy trying someone new :unknown:

Offline Trickus

External Link/Members Only

Visited this one pre-lockdown, well pre-mini Glesgae lockdown.

Basically £80 for B2B 1 Hour.

PISH, Avoid, Save your cash - nuff said.

I’ll post a review shortly

Offline Trickus

Well I was bored the other day so decided to fire off some texts to some Gumtree ads with some differing price lists and all mentioned happy ending in the first text:

External Link/Members Only

30 mims £50 with HE. I asked about 1 hour and if she’s naked - £90 for 1 hour and topless only

External Link/Members Only

Topless with HE £50 - 30 mins. Doesn’t go fully nude & didn’t quote me for 1 hour even though I asked.

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 1 hour full body tantric massage in Ibrox and she’s naked during the massage










Offline Knight Templar


This one looks interesting
External Link/Members Only

£70 for 1 hour full body tantric massage in Ibrox and she’s naked during the massage

I would be interested in any information, I would TOFTT , but I am only north of the border every 6 weeks  or so .

Offline Trickus

Don’t really have anymore info other than the brief details she sent me via text message.

Offline Gunner1



External Link/Members Only

Topless with HE £50 - 30 mins. Doesn’t go fully nude & didn’t quote me for 1 hour even though I asked.

This is her AW External Link/Members Only been thinking about visit her for a while.

Online Uncle Buck

External Link/Members Only

Visited this one pre-lockdown, well pre-mini Glesgae lockdown.

Basically £80 for B2B 1 Hour.

PISH, Avoid, Save your cash - nuff said.

I’ll post a review shortly

I’m sure it’s the same one I’ve visited a few times and reviewed.

Pish is an accurate summary

Offline Trickus

It’s in the same flat on Holmes road that I’ve visited before but different Thai girl. Last time I went the massage was good but this time I think it’s the flat owner who is now there going by her rhetoric and fact she’s rented out to girls before but now she doesn’t as previous girl broke her bed, stole her keys and also stole her £1,000 Louis Vuitton bag.

I heard this same statement at least 4 times.

The flat did have a revolving door of Thai girls (offering FS & massage) and ladyboys

Offline Trickus

This is her AW External Link/Members Only been thinking about visit her for a while.

I hadn’t checked AW to see if she was on there but looking at photo don’t think I’ll bother now

Offline Gunner1

I hadn’t checked AW to see if she was on there but looking at photo don’t think I’ll bother now

Yeah her pictures don’t look great, but not much out there. Might Anna.