Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 227944 times)

Offline Massagetugga

Won't be missed...after my two poor experiences there, but to be honest the one on Dalry Road wasnt much better.
I see the shop along the road from East Norton is open again (External Link/Members Only)...I texted them yesterday but never actually got there in the end. Both Nina and Mia gave HE when they were at White Orchid, so despite its 'legit" appearance Im curious to find out if its available there too.

It’s never looked like Maya been very likely to chug you off and I got Nina a good few times at White Orchid with nowt offered.

I know it looks like both of them might (think someone said here Nina did at the Meadowbank place) but I wouldn’t count on it.

Offline stephensss

Anyone tried the retreat on Earl Grey Street>?

Offline jambo1874

This ones interesting - External Link/Members Only. FS rates are extortionate but might be tempted by the massage prices

Offline Massagetugga

Anyone tried the retreat on Earl Grey Street>?

Pretty sure connected with Mind and Body at Haymarket so I suspect 100% legit. One day I did see a wee stunner when I walked past. This was ages and ages ago mind.

Offline Forthports

Anyone tried the retreat on Earl Grey Street>?

Yes, really good therapeutic massage from a very good looking girl but not a remote suggestion of anything else.

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
This ones interesting - External Link/Members Only. FS rates are extortionate but might be tempted by the massage prices

That's quite a price for "FS" when the services are so limited. Very tidy looking but I'd be highly dubious it's not a B&S.

Offline jambo1874

That's quite a price for "FS" when the services are so limited. Very tidy looking but I'd be highly dubious it's not a B&S.

True. If be surprised if its her but might try meet this weekend if shes free

Offline hornysco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
If it's the same girl who was advertising on gumtree you are in for a good time. She sent me the pic that is now in adult work. She does have blonde hair but similar body so difficult to tell if it's maybe just a wig in the pics
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CrespinWolfe

If it's the same girl who was advertising on gumtree you are in for a good time. She sent me the pic that is now in adult work. She does have blonde hair but similar body so difficult to tell if it's maybe just a wig in the pics

Have you met her?

Offline hornysco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Yeah meant to say in the last message that she is brunette rathan blonde. Flat near the grassmarket
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline gcgcgc

Agree with the guy above. - the Russian girl has been at a couple of different air bnb type places.

You pretty and decent massage service. 

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I know it's not Edinburgh or Lothians...and I've posted on the other massage thread as well, but...was through Falkirk way a couple of days ago and noticed a Thai massage shop as I was driving through Camelon main/high street...didn't catch the name...anyone got any info on it? Seemed a strange location...but maybe that's me being a bit biased as I'm not familiar with the area. :unknown:

Offline windowlicker

New advert on Gumtree.

External Link/Members Only

Based on the pose and the attire looks like it could be worth a visit.

Anybody been?

Offline jambo1874

New advert on Gumtree.

External Link/Members Only

Based on the pose and the attire looks like it could be worth a visit.

Anybody been?

Not yet although shes on AW too External Link/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

This ones interesting - External Link/Members Only. FS rates are extortionate but might be tempted by the massage prices

Am I reading that right £200  for FS , Jesus  :thumbsdown:


Offline Fantasticmrfuxr

It’s never looked like Maya been very likely to chug you off and I got Nina a good few times at White Orchid with nowt offered.

I know it looks like both of them might (think someone said here Nina did at the Meadowbank place) but I wouldn’t count on it.

I've been to the place in Meadowbank a couple of times. Massage was naked but covered with a towel just enough.
Very sensual massage that focuses alot on the thighs I thought but never got any extra.
I wouldn't rule out the possibility of more though.
It was the younger of the 2 I had, thinks that's Maya?

Offline Massagetugga

I've been to the place in Meadowbank a couple of times. Massage was naked but covered with a towel just enough.
Very sensual massage that focuses alot on the thighs I thought but never got any extra.
I wouldn't rule out the possibility of more though.
It was the younger of the 2 I had, thinks that's Maya?

Yes that’s probably her. She used to look really tidy but she’s ageing a bit now.

I found the sensual routine was dished out by almost all of them at Haymarket. I got fed up with it when most of them weren’t willing to bash one out for you after turning you on.

Offline Jayf

External Link/Members Only

Tried this one the other night. Wasn't a bad massage, hr was good along with a finger up the ass. Review to follow

Offline Trickus

Are her breasts really that big going by the photos?

Offline Jayf

Are her breasts really that big going by the photos?

No, pictures aren't that accurate. I've posted a review

Offline Trickus

Noticed the review just shortly after I posted my Q

Offline hornysco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Had a massage at External Link/Members Only last week. Great massage but made to wear those disposable pants and nothing else offered. Has anyone else had any luck with more as really enjoyed the massage?
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline auldgreytoun

I take it you didn’t read the description of no sexual services ? 🤔 or were you hoping that there was still a possibility of extras ?

Offline hornysco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I take it you didn’t read the description of no sexual services ? 🤔 or were you hoping that there was still a possibility of extras ?

Yeah although I've noticed a lot of ads saying that and then the experience had been quite different. Thought that might be something everyone says to avoid any hassle from gumtree.
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Gazza006

Had a massage at External Link/Members Only last week. Great massage but made to wear those disposable pants and nothing else offered. Has anyone else had any luck with more as really enjoyed the massage?

That whole advert screams, Legit!
Don’t think you’ll be getting many responses on this one.
Glad you had a nice massage though.

Offline wirehair

Anyone know the score re Jasmine Blissful Chinese Massage in Chesser? I’ve had a few visits there before lockdown, and know they were open and operating soon after. However comms have got very slow Recently and last message I had was that the flat had been flooded or something. Out of action or out of business?

Offline CrespinWolfe

Anyone know the score re Jasmine Blissful Chinese Massage in Chesser? I’ve had a few visits there before lockdown, and know they were open and operating soon after. However comms have got very slow Recently and last message I had was that the flat had been flooded or something. Out of action or out of business?

I was there for a 4 hands a few weeks ago and everything was normal then. Don’t know about more recently.

Offline windowlicker

Anyone know the score re Jasmine Blissful Chinese Massage in Chesser? I’ve had a few visits there before lockdown, and know they were open and operating soon after. However comms have got very slow Recently and last message I had was that the flat had been flooded or something. Out of action or out of business?

I sent a text and just got a message that they are currently on holiday. No date of return.

Offline Massagetugga

I sent a text and just got a message that they are currently on holiday. No date of return.

Odd ok. I noticed weeks ago it looked like all systems go again but then 2/3 weeks ago I noticed the AW profile seemed to disappear.

Wonder if got closed or raided. Never liked the fact it felt too conspicuous going in.

Offline valdishere

Saw this ad today on Craigslist for staff to work Newtown Sauna

External Link/Members Only

Offline Massagetugga

Saw this ad today on Craigslist for staff to work Newtown Sauna

External Link/Members Only

I’m not sure what this has got to do with the massage thread (or almost anything for that matter. The Saunas often advertise)

Offline michaelteam

I visited recently , totally legit with me. I enquired politely about extra services. I’m now on the naughty step. £55 for a one hour (admittedly very good) legit massage is way too much for me.

External Link/Members Only

She started posting again. I know you were not lucky with her but how would you rate her (body, face, age etc)? There's a face pic on the post by the way now.

Has anybody been lucky with her? I know she posts the non sexual thing, but lots do and then they end up doing HR.

Another one that's been posting is Audrina. External Link/Members Only

We've commented her service before, but has anyone seen her recently?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 03:02:58 am by michaelteam »

Offline Forthports


She started posting again. I know you were not lucky with her but how would you rate her (body, face, age etc)? There's a face pic on the post by the way now.

Has anybody been lucky with her? I know she posts the non sexual thing, but lots do and then they end up doing HR.

Another one that's been posting is Audrina. External Link/Members Only

We've commented her service before, but has anyone seen her recently?
[/quote]

The one in Trinity was nice enough, mature, a bit mumsy, nice flat and good massage. I’d have gone back if I hadn’t been blocked as who knows what more visits might yield.

Audrina back to old ways, no shows and last minute cancellations, either illness or lost phones. No change. Pity.

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only
Anyone? No mention of no sexual services so mabye HE available...

Offline whistle

External Link/Members Only
Anyone? No mention of no sexual services so mabye HE available...

I think that might be Polina who was on Adultwork. I’m sure I tried texting the gumtree ad on my other phone and that’s what it came up with. Can’t find her on Adultwork to confirm.

Offline michaelteam

She started posting again. I know you were not lucky with her but how would you rate her (body, face, age etc)? There's a face pic on the post by the way now.

Has anybody been lucky with her? I know she posts the non sexual thing, but lots do and then they end up doing HR.

Another one that's been posting is Audrina. External Link/Members Only

We've commented her service before, but has anyone seen her recently?


The one in Trinity was nice enough, mature, a bit mumsy, nice flat and good massage. I’d have gone back if I hadn’t been blocked as who knows what more visits might yield.

Audrina back to old ways, no shows and last minute cancellations, either illness or lost phones. No change. Pity.

Cheers mate.

I think that might be Polina who was on Adultwork. I’m sure I tried texting the gumtree ad on my other phone and that’s what it came up with. Can’t find her on Adultwork to confirm.

Yes, it's Polina... the phone numbers match.

Offline dennisrob

Strange, Polinas AW has her parked Wales just now?
I wonder if she is trying to reinvent herself as a legit masseuse called Diana  :lol:

Offline asdf1q2

I was wondering whether the Chinese massage place in Chester opened again? Does anyone have a contact number or tried? Lost my old punting phone and all numbers with it

Offline ComeAgain

I was wondering whether the Chinese massage place in Chester opened again? Does anyone have a contact number or tried? Lost my old punting phone and all numbers with it
External Link/Members Only

Offline asdf1q2

Thank you! Will give it a try next week. Any info which girls are there?

Offline Massagetugga

Thank you! Will give it a try next week. Any info which girls are there?

See post #526 onwards just above. That Gumtree listing is 6 weeks old and I think AW profile gone.

Offline wirehair

I was wondering whether the Chinese massage place in Chester opened again? Does anyone have a contact number or tried? Lost my old punting phone and all numbers with it

Last I heard they were “on holiday”

Offline asdf1q2

Tried to book the other day at jasmine massage and was booked out for the evening. Has anyone tried or can review the girl?

Offline Para124

Last I heard they were “on holiday”

Yeah I posted an update on the other massage thread yesterday about them..."it" it back, but not the same crowd anymore:

External Link/Members Only


Another one bites the dust. After their "water leak" a month ago the aw page came back online today.

Just been texting "Hannah" (the one who takes bookings but doesn't provide any services) and its a whole new gig but using the old profile (a bit misleading!).

Aimi "back in China as far as I'm aware" and Katie "has a new job I think". The third girl (Kiki?) wasn't mentioned but she always had a bit of an attitude so no love lost there.

New location on east side of Edinburgh and the new provider is "the only girl I know who provides sensual service" suggesting its just a random bird she's found. I checked on the 4-hands (still advertised on their page) and got a reluctant "I can help but I don't do the sensual stuff".

All in all, doesn't fill me with confidence so I'm gonna accept the old dream team are long gone  :thumbsdown:

Offline michaelteam

Strange, Polinas AW has her parked Wales just now?
I wonder if she is trying to reinvent herself as a legit masseuse called Diana  :lol:

She's posted again yesterday... External Link/Members Only

Now I'm starting to hesitate whether that's Polina or not... has anybody seen her recently?

There's another one that 'might' be new. I tried doing some research based on her phone number but nothing came out. Her name is 'Soul' and there's no mention of sexual services nor the typical no sexual services thing.

External Link/Members Only

I'm pretty sure you can get HR there but I don't know what you'll find once you're there.

Offline Trickus

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been to this one in Kirkcaldy. I texted to ask what types of massage and prices.

Reply of “relaxing massage with oil. 1 hour £50, back, legs and foot”

Haven’t followed it up yet.

I did search on here but got a thread to an Isabella in Glasgow and a Brief mention of Fife.

Offline auldgreytoun

Contacted “Soul” reply was “No oral or full sex” suggesting HR and based on prices £65 half hour £85 Hour a fair bet

Offline Massagetugga

Contacted “Soul” reply was “No oral or full sex” suggesting HR and based on prices £65 half hour £85 Hour a fair bet

I think likes of this is far too vague and could be anything like a travelling WG after some extra business. I’d want to ask about nationality etc but that isn’t exactly easy. I suppose speaking on the phone might tell you more.

Offline Marcus0101

Anyone any knowledge of this one if more than a massage is on offer or recognise the number? External Link/Members Only