Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 227943 times)

Offline Forthports

This one is new so far as I can tell, although she says she worked as an escort in the past and the pricing for naked body to body is a full service price. Anyone recognise her?...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
She's a bit hopeful with that price list of extras.

Offline MajorPayne


Offline Massagetugga

The dafty has 40 +25 for happy ending at foot of her page but it’s only £60 total at the top  :lol:

I suppose for Edinburgh the basic service at £60 isn’t too bad but sounds like zero nudity from her or touching at that price so not very appealing

Edit: wait a bloody minute I’ve just realised it’s the bird just been getting discussed here that works from the therapy centre on outskirts of town. See reply #434 on previous page. Thai massage Nicolette who isn’t Thai. Picture of her was on the therapy centre site.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 07:57:30 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline auldgreytoun

I’ll give this one a miss, she looks a right peely wally skank.

Offline Access

This one is new so far as I can tell, although she says she worked as an escort in the past and the pricing for naked body to body is a full service price. Anyone recognise her?...

External Link/Members Only
If she had a phone number I’d be well up for TOFTT

Offline Forthports

If she’d respond to emails I’d give her a whirl too.

Offline wes2014

Replied to my AW message after a day or so but gave limited info so I haven't followed up yet.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this blonde in Trinity?
Clearly states not sexual service but maybe someone could confirm?
I think she looks hot

Offline Puntatron

Can confirm it’s massage only, visited several 5+ times but a very good massage

Offline Forthports

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this blonde in Trinity?
Clearly states not sexual service but maybe someone could confirm?
I think she looks hot

Can confirm it’s a very good massage. Only been once because when I very politely asked if she ever strays to the dark side, she blocked my number.

Offline Massagetugga

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this blonde in Trinity?
Clearly states not sexual service but maybe someone could confirm?
I think she looks hot

The pictures showing tits in tight dress etc somewhat suggestive and I’d say misleading but yes I’d read on here before no chance.

Offline ruggedscot

the trinity lass -

is the massage flirty non sensual or prim and proper style ?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thank you once again Gentlemen.

Money saved. I would only have left frustrated, clearly.

Offline Trickus

Went to try  Nittaya Thai Massage Spa & Therapy in Kirkcaldy on the off chance of something more.

Relaxing massage £40 / 1hr, £60 / 90mins, £75 / 2hr

Decent massage from a Thai woman in at least late 50’s early 60’s. Location is an end terrace which is a family house.

But nothing else on offer even though I asked.

Offline windowlicker

Interesting to see Ann Lee and Sweet 'n' Petite taking a break.

Loreta and a few others still working.

Offline Jayf

Quite fancy trying nina at meadowbank. Anyone else had any luck in there?

Offline Massagetugga

Quite fancy trying nina at meadowbank. Anyone else had any luck in there?

Do you even think the place is open? I don’t think it’s been doing very well at the best of times because weekday parking around there is non existent. I’d say it’s a fact corona virus will remain an issue for quite a long time. IMO a lot of massage shops will be finished.

Offline Jayf

Do you even think the place is open? I don’t think it’s been doing very well at the best of times because weekday parking around there is non existent. I’d say it’s a fact corona virus will remain an issue for quite a long time. IMO a lot of massage shops will be finished.

👍

Offline auldgreytoun

Do you even think the place is open? I don’t think it’s been doing very well at the best of times because weekday parking around there is non existent. I’d say it’s a fact corona virus will remain an issue for quite a long time. IMO a lot of massage shops will be finished.

Read my previous post on this thread

Offline auldgreytoun

Reply was more for Jayf .... your right many could be finished anyway

Offline Massagetugga

Yes I nearly pointed him to your recent post on the thread about Meadowbank. I suppose a bit pointless if closed and may well never re open.

I see this old ignorant daftie still working

External Link/Members Only

She’s just put an ad up on Gumtree.

Offline auldgreytoun

If they’ve been run as a proper legitimate business, they should qualify for government assistance 🤔🙄

Offline Massagetugga

If they’ve been run as a proper legitimate business, they should qualify for government assistance 🤔🙄

Yes maybe, but it’s the person to person proximity and contact problem that isn’t going to go away for a long time.

Even when lockdowns get lifted I imagine social distancing will have to remain in place until people are vaccinated. We’re all still going to have to try and protect anyone who hasn’t had the virus already.

I wouldn’t imagine the government could continue supporting businesses for any longer than the amount of months you could count on one hand.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:09:10 pm by Massagetugga »


Offline Reiver

Dont know if it been noted the chinese place at abbeyhill is getting gutted inside . All signs to it being a massage place have gone .

Offline Massagetugga

White Orchid at Haymarket looks emptied too.
No great loss losing Compo’s east coast effort at Abbeyhill.


Offline ComeAgain

At £100/hr I think she'll be self-isolating for a while longer.  :D

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

At £100/hr I think she'll be self-isolating for a while longer.  :D

Would you really think of visiting a massage girl for an hour?
Unless she's professional, I guess not

I haven't seen Tamara (yet) but I would guess a half hour rub down and tease followed by whatever is extra would be suffice.

For me it would (will) be anyway.

Offline Knight Templar

Always fancied trying her , but timings never worked ,for some reason I thought she was German not polish, a little on the pricey side

Offline ComeAgain


I haven't seen Tamara (yet) but I would guess a half hour rub down and tease followed by whatever is extra would be suffice.

For me it would (will) be anyway.
Her reviews elsewhere are a bit mixed, though I suspect she started off doing massage originally and ended up on the "dark side." She offers CIM, but for £20 more.
However, to start up an AW profile in the middle of this lockdown and display your number sort of suggests that she is available to work....and irresponsibly.

Offline Massagetugga

Massage shops seem to be folding fast. Just around Haymarket “Edinburgh Thai Massage” in Dalry Road gone, Pear Waa at Haymarket gone, I think Sabaidee in Gorgie Rd looked gone too and White Orchid in the area went early in the year.

Offline Jayf

Massage shops seem to be folding fast. Just around Haymarket “Edinburgh Thai Massage” in Dalry Road gone, Pear Waa at Haymarket gone, I think Sabaidee in Gorgie Rd looked gone too and White Orchid in the area went early in the year.

Is the Chinese massage place on Dalry Road still there?

Offline Massagetugga

Is the Chinese massage place on Dalry Road still there?

Shuttered up so hard to know what might be the case. No loss that place though.

Offline ruggedscot

they cant operate - so those that run them will have stopped emptied the shop and given it back, take a chance on another lease etc when it opens back up again. no point in paying for a shop if it cant be used.

The edinburgh massage scene will be back up again too lucritive for it not to reappear.

Offline Jayf

Shuttered up so hard to know what might be the case. No loss that place though.

Your right. Wasn't the best.  So it wouldn't be missed

Offline Lothian83

I am absolutely GAGGING on a full body oil massage hopefully followed by a very messy happy ending.  :wacko:

Offline windowlicker

White Orchid re-opening on 22nd July.

Doubt I will return though as was very legit last time including being given paper pants to wear. All the good providers have left.

Wonder if others will return like Chesser and Meadowbank??

Offline Massagetugga

Chesser been up on AW for a week or two  External Link/Members Only

White Orchid springing up to re open is weird because I’m certain it closed down well before anything had to close. I thought it had just folded with nothing to do with the virus.

Nina Mai at Meadowbank was advertising being open on Gumtree.

Can’t say I’m very inclined yet but we’ll see.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 07:23:33 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Jayf

Chesser been up on AW for a week or two  External Link/Members Only

White Orchid springing up to re open is weird because I’m certain it closed down well before anything had to close. I thought it had just folded with nothing to do with the virus.

Nina Mai at Meadowbank was advertising being open on Gumtree.

Can’t say I’m very inclined yet but we’ll see.

I'd like to try nina mai at meadowbank but if there's no hr it's a waste of time for me.

Offline MrRomantic07

Old thread but easier than starting a fresh one...
Anyone able to recommend decent massage & HE services in and around Edinburgh?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Old thread but easier than starting a fresh one...
Anyone able to recommend decent massage & HE services in and around Edinburgh?
Or post it here on the Massage thread.   :unknown:

Offline MrRomantic07

Opps! Accessing from my phone my bad.

Anyone visited Tatiana, been posting for 9years?

External Link/Members Only


Offline Massagetugga

Is the Chinese massage place on Dalry Road still there?

Unfortunately it looked open or ready to open today. Shame not a covid casualty  :dance: Some of the Chinese grannies looked so old I’m surprised they’re not still shielding
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:44:44 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Jayf

Unfortunately it looked open or ready to open today. Shame not a covid casualty  :dance: Some of the Chinese grannies looked so old I’m surprised they’re not still shielding

Handy for when you're desperate I suppose 🤣

Offline michaelteam

Opps! Accessing from my phone my bad.

Anyone visited Tatiana, been posting for 9years?

External Link/Members Only

Based on her location I guess it's this Tatiana: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196443.msg2480090#msg2480090

I saw her some years ago because she was only charging 20 quid for a 30 min massage with HR. Not very attractive and her location is not the best. She was staying in a block of flats and the flat was super hard to find. I'd say she's +40, short dyed blonde hair, a bit chubby and claims to be Ukrainian. She might be Ukrainian, although she could be Bulgarian or from somewhere down there. I don't think she's Romanian though. Her attitude was alright as far as I remember, but I wouldn't see her again.

By the way, does anybody have a recommendation for a massage with HR these days? I think it's not so dangerous now. I mean... in theory you can meet with up to 8 people from 3 different households indoors. That would be just 2. 

Offline MrRomantic07

Thanks mate! Prob give her a miss - wish I knew as definitely choking on a decent massage and HR.
Good few advertised on gumtree but just don’t know who is vfm!
I’ve gone off the Chesser set up been 1 since lockdown and wasn’t great. 

Online Mr Rollison

Tatiana, I visited a long time ago. Flat had dogs and could hardly breathe due to stink. Wouldn't bother.

Texted the Gumtree advert for Glasgow compo guy that was connected to east Norton Edinburgh shop. The answer was that Edinburgh closed for good and no suggestions for alternative. Obviously I was hoping they had moved to a flat or another shop but no go.
Back in Edinburgh in a few days so might get of train at Haymarket and visit dalry massage shop. Will update if do.

Offline ComeAgain

Texted the Gumtree advert for Glasgow compo guy that was connected to east Norton Edinburgh shop. The answer was that Edinburgh closed for good and no suggestions for alternative. Obviously I was hoping they had moved to a flat or another shop but no go.
Back in Edinburgh in a few days so might get of train at Haymarket and visit dalry massage shop. Will update if do.
Won't be missed...after my two poor experiences there, but to be honest the one on Dalry Road wasnt much better.
I see the shop along the road from East Norton is open again (External Link/Members Only)...I texted them yesterday but never actually got there in the end. Both Nina and Mia gave HE when they were at White Orchid, so despite its 'legit" appearance Im curious to find out if its available there too.