Thought I would add my 2p worth on 4 providers of massage and HE I have visited over the last year.
all were 30 min bookings
Ann Lee - based in Haymarket area
External Link/Members OnlyEasy comms , nice flat , makes you leave shoes at front door, massage on a bed , excellent body , does not say much not a great massage she went topless but the handjob is wonderful I honestly never saw my cock so large when she was tending to it. - I would recommend her to one and all.
Quality Massage based near Western General,
External Link/Members OnlyComms easy, parking could be an issue, massage table, she remains clothed, massage is more a relaxation one not particularly great not awful, handjob pretty effective, decent shower facilities to wash off the oil.
The Best Soft Hands based near Western General
External Link/Members OnlyVery similar to Quality Massage , I think her massage was better, I did not last long when Handjob started - I nearly convulsed off the table.
Wife Gone Bad - EH6 area modern flat
External Link/Members OnlyComms easy, parking fine, nice modern flat, shoes off at door, not the best looking woman, out of shape, Massage - by far and the way the best proper massage (she is fully trained and knows what she is doing I felt so loose after her efforts). USed a vibrator on my nuts and when I turned over I was surprised how my cock was engorging, She starts off clothed, strips to her undies for handjob and offers OW neither of which are fantastic but she did say a few filthy things too which helped get the job done. Nice shower facilities
f you are horny I would go for Ann Lee she looks great and looks after your cock like it is the best thing on earth, The two near Western General are ok if you want a quiet restful time and your balls emptied, For a proper massage Wife Gone Bad wins hands down (in fact I could forget the HE and just have the massage it was that good).