Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 227938 times)

Offline michaelteam

Yeah 90% sure its the same girl, would say she was around 23/24

Thanks for the recommendation!

I ended up seeing her for a 30 min massage. Not tall, I'd say that size 10 and around 27 y.o. She says she's French but I think she's Hungarian like her friend. She's good looking and the massage is good as well. I think that £60 for half an hour is ok, but I wouldn't pay more than that.

She's definitely not the girl in the pics, but her face was familiar (I believe she might have posted her real pics before). Her friend's pics are not real either. I saw her as well and she's older and chubbier. Anyway, I'd recommend her. She's nice and the handjob technique is very good.

She's only here for a few days.

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

New establishment in Dunfermline

Intriguing, may have to pay a visit being local. Probably legit but doesn’t say no sexual service which is a positive.

Offline auldgreytoun

Should of put this in general massage thread I know it’s not Lothian... 🙄

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Should of put this in general massage thread I know it’s not Lothian... 🙄

TBF...you'll probably get a better response on this thread than you would on the general massage thread...as it's heavily Glasgow based...re your earlier post...most Gumtree ads that state 'no sexual services' the majority who state this do actually provide a HE.

Offline SteveGlasow

External Link/Members Only

New establishment in Dunfermline

Intriguing, may have to pay a visit being local. Probably legit but doesn’t say no sexual service which is a positive.

the owner of this new shop in Dunfermline used to work in Blair St, she then worked from a flat in Inverkeithing, I'm pretty sure she went by the name Leena when in Inverkeithing, I guess the shop will be legit for a while when it's new but there's always the chance she will go back to her old ways if they need the extra business.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:33:09 am by SteveGlasow »

Offline auldgreytoun

Interesting may have to pay a visit...

Offline TKovac

What was her name at BSS? Don't recognise any faces in the picture
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jake1980

Really? I’m not sure it is her

Offline slowdoke

the owner of this new shop in Dunfermline used to work in Blair St, she then worked from a flat in Inverkeithing, I'm pretty sure she went by the name Leena when in Inverkeithing, I guess the shop will be legit for a while when it's new but there's always the chance she will go back to her old ways if they need the extra business.

If this is Leena it's not either of the ladies in the pictures? I really hope you're right though, incredible punt. There was somebody after her using the same flat though so maybe im confusing the 2?

Offline Massagetugga

Anyone tried REYA THAI MASSAGE THERAPY advertising on Edinburgh gumtree this week? Postcode showing as off Dalry Rd. I’ve tried a few times and got no answer. Sorry can’t post link from my phone

Offline thebigcruz83

Anyone tried REYA THAI MASSAGE THERAPY advertising on Edinburgh gumtree this week? Postcode showing as off Dalry Rd. I’ve tried a few times and got no answer. Sorry can’t post link from my phone

Here's the link.  External Link/Members Only

I phoned yesterday and spoke to "Reya". She claims to be Thai as per the advert but she clearly had an English accent. I asked are "Are you Thai as it sounds like you have an English accent?" She hesitated and said "Well ive been in the UK a few years but i am Thai". Unless she is Thai born but has grown up here, I dont know, it didnt really add up so I left it at that.  :unknown:

Offline TKovac

Does she need to be thai in order to stroke your cock?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SteveGlasow

I'm not 100% sure on the names she has used but she defiantly work in Blair St and a few flats in Inverkeithing.

Offline Massagetugga

Did a quick review just now for REYA THAI. I think she goes away again Monday.
Aye, doesn't sound Thai I'm not good with accents but Liverpool or something. Definitly Thai and was quite cute.

Offline michaelteam

There's a new masseuse posting in the Granton area. Do any of you think she's real?

External Link/Members Only

She looks stunning.

Offline Massagetugga

Maybe because a lot of detailed pics if isn’t her. You’d certainly be disappointed if it’s not. Maybe more of a FS provider than FBSM with A levels etc listed. Does look tempting
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 03:47:59 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline DaVINCI

the owner of this new shop in Dunfermline used to work in Blair St, she then worked from a flat in Inverkeithing, I'm pretty sure she went by the name Leena when in Inverkeithing, I guess the shop will be legit for a while when it's new but there's always the chance she will go back to her old ways if they need the extra business.
Hot Lips Leena  :unknown: did she give an indication when she was last working from Inverkeithing? If it's the same SP l am thinking I'd be surprised there isn't any extras.

Offline Lothian83

There's a new masseuse posting in the Granton area. Do any of you think she's real?

External Link/Members Only

She looks stunning.

Pics 4 & 7 look like shampoo and catalogue adverts

Offline Trickus

In response to “reply 351”, I found myself recently on the East side of the River Forth in Dunfermline and decided to give Jasmine Thai a quick phone.

Phoned the landline but rang out so phoned the mobile on the ad and a female with ok English answered. I asked what types of massage / prices and got directed to their Facebook page for more info.

I said could I book for later that day and she said they’re open until 8pm most days. Booked for late afternoon and over the phone the female said they do offer a 4-hand massage so booked this for 1 hour at £85.

They’ve a website and the photos in the gumtree ad are certainly them.

On arrival the younger one (right hand side of gumtree photo) got me to complete the usual forms and confirmed what type of massage and if still 4-hand. I said yes then the other older woman took me to the room with 2 massage tables and she said to take clothes off and lie facedown on the bed.

I asked if I should take everything off including underwear and she said “it’s up to you” so went nude and thought maybe something more.

The older one came back in and I was standing nude in front of her and she didn’t bat an eyelid. I lay down and the other one came in and put a towel over me and did the usual patting down. Towel then taken off and massage started with lots of oil then hot stones.

Never had hot stones over my buttocks so a new experience.

When asked to turn over they had hung the towel up then lay on my back. I said they can remove towel as I’m not that shy but younger one said that they were and laughed.

So partially covered then massaged again and when patted down there was a quick pat of my shaft. I then thought maybe this is when they ask the usual question but this never came.

The younger one left the room and the older one finished off my shoulders. I then stood and totally nude in front of the older woman who started to chat and didn’t seem bothered that I was nude in front of her.

But nothing else offered so methinks maybe nothing else on the cards at this place.

It was a decent massage.

Offline Massagetugga

Good to know for people tempted looking for more. Sounds like a decent test of extras or not.
If paying these Thai’s £85 I’d have probably been just about tempted to just ask to be honest. I doubt they’d be overly surprised or offended.

Offline Trickus

I was going to ask towards the end especially when the younger who was patting me down with in the genital area when covered with the towel but in recent experiences you’re normally asked.

That’s why when the younger one left the room I was thinking maybe it’s the older one who does this but she never offered and by this point I wasn’t really in the mood.

It was only after I left that I checked their gumtree ad and noticed it said 10% introductory offer but I didn’t get this.

Anyways I hadn’t had a 4-hand massage for a while and gave it a try. If passing through that way again I might pop in and get the older one to do the massage on her own. Then maybe ask her.

Offline auldgreytoun

I too decided to test the water so to speak, so opted for a deep tissue sports massage. £45 for an hour.  I was allocated the older woman. I decided to strip off completely and nothing was said. Parts of the massage on my front I had a towel covering my arse, but for a large part the towel was gradually moved then finally I was totally bollock naked. Her hands were incredibly close to my balls when doing my legs, but know obvious swipes. When the time came to turn over as per previous posting, the towel was held up then placed on my Crown Jewels. I decided not to faff about so asked about a happy ending. “ No we can’t “ was the reply, “we have lot of people asking that “ . The massage itself was excellent and so will probably go back. I can’t help thinking there might be potential in the future. Perhaps punters will not return after finding out nothing on offer and the shortfall will be made up ? I’m sure the two of them will have done extras in the past

Offline Trickus

The older one specialises in sports / deep tissue massage. I know when I was getting my back done both of them had their hands on my buttocks and inner thighs with no towel covering me and my legs parted wide.

As the previous poster said maybe if you went on a semi regular basis “something” might happen

Offline Baxter63

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 455
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
There again, Trickus, Thai masseuses aren't quite so 'timid' about doing the buttocks and going high, on the inner thighs. I go to a couple of, definitely no extras places, in London, and they're not shy. Some of the older masseuses like to tease and give the saucy patter (with a laugh and a joke) but no chance of extras. Always excellent massages, though.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline ComeAgain

I ventured off my tried and tested tracks recently and regretted it!

.Magic Hands - Pilrig, Leith
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Relaxation Massage - Bathgate
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I will submit reviews for both shortly...but both are basically nice friendly women, but despite their earnest efforts, the experiences muster a neutral. Obviously, the most essential aspect of FBSM is the quality of the massage itself...and in both cases they were not quite up to the standard that I hoped for.

Offline windowlicker

Made contact with Pandora from Gumtree today.

Sent her a text and got a response offering 1 hour massage with hand relief or breast relief for £90 or VIP massage with full service for £120.

Called her but she was a busy lady. From her accent think she is Polish.

Anybody had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 04:26:03 pm by windowlicker »

Offline ComeAgain

Made contact with Pandora from Gumtree today.

Sent her a text and got a response offering 1 hour massage with hand relief or breast relief for £90 or VIP massage with full service for £120.

Called her but she was a busy lady. From her accent think she is Polish.

Anybody had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

Her number appears on a number of Escort sites, so I would imagine that her massage techniques are sketchy to say the least. Nice tits though!
External Link/Members Only

Offline windowlicker

Found her on AW as Unique Pandora. Not here for long by the looks of things.

Offline CrespinWolfe

Made contact with Pandora from Gumtree today.

Sent her a text and got a response offering 1 hour massage with hand relief or breast relief for £90 or VIP massage with full service for £120.

Called her but she was a busy lady. From her accent think she is Polish.

Anybody had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

I was in earlier today. I just went for B2B HR 30 mins. For £60. Blond Polish woman, late 40s, size 14 approx, huge big tits and a big hairy fanny. Massage was average and the handjob was decent, with a bit of dirty talk. Got to play with her big tits as much as I wanted and to rub her pussy/clit - but no fingers inside.

If you’re a big tit fan probably worth a visit but only go for 30 mins. The massage isn’t good enough to justify a full hour.

Offline Sparky88

I was in earlier today. I just went for B2B HR 30 mins. For £60. Blond Polish woman, late 40s, size 14 approx, huge big tits and a big hairy fanny. Massage was average and the handjob was decent, with a bit of dirty talk. Got to play with her big tits as much as I wanted and to rub her pussy/clit - but no fingers inside.

If you’re a big tit fan probably worth a visit but only go for 30 mins. The massage isn’t good enough to justify a full hour.

Interested in giving this one a try for 30mins. Can you give a rough location where shes based?

Offline CrespinWolfe

Interested in giving this one a try for 30mins. Can you give a rough location where shes based?

Yeah, in the new build apartments just north of the Meadows.

Offline Sparky88

Yeah, in the new build apartments just north of the Meadows.

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Offline michaelteam

Maybe because a lot of detailed pics if isn’t her. You’d certainly be disappointed if it’s not. Maybe more of a FS provider than FBSM with A levels etc listed. Does look tempting

Yes... that's weird because there are other 2 ads where she just offers massage.

Pics 4 & 7 look like shampoo and catalogue adverts

These 2 pics are definitely fake but I wonder if the other pics are real...

Offline Massagetugga

Saw new ad on Gumtree last week Nina and Mai Thai massage. Map showed down at Meadowbank so I thought maybe a flat. Gumtree ad gone now. The idea of 4 hand at a flat sounded ok :yahoo: Ad looked like more was maybe on offer because it said Thai oil massage Thai relaxing massage and more..
I texted the mobile number but I got no reply when I tried to test the water.

Anyway turns out it’s a new shop Maya and Nina from White Orchid have opened on the main road. Haven’t been so can’t say any more but I presume going to be generally legit. Thought let you fellas know.

External Link/Members Only

Offline whistle

External Link/Members Only

Everything in this ad...it’s the opposite. Just awful. No point in saying anything else.

Offline Pedrofife

Paid a visit to Ann earlier this week, very pretty girl, really poor service, she lagered me up with baby oil then spent the next 40mins pushing it around my back and legs, there was no attempt to make it a sensual massage, massage probably isn’t the correct word either, more of a back rub, anyway time to turn round for one of the most mechanical h.j. Ever ! Won’t return
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jayf

Anyone been in the Meadowbank Chinese massage recently? Was thinking of another visit. Is the old Chinese woman still there?  Hoping for a younger one lol

Offline audirs4

Saw new ad on Gumtree last week Nina and Mai Thai massage. Map showed down at Meadowbank so I thought maybe a flat. Gumtree ad gone now. The idea of 4 hand at a flat sounded ok :yahoo: Ad looked like more was maybe on offer because it said Thai oil massage Thai relaxing massage and more..
I texted the mobile number but I got no reply when I tried to test the water.

Anyway turns out it’s a new shop Maya and Nina from White Orchid have opened on the main road. Haven’t been so can’t say any more but I presume going to be generally legit. Thought let you fellas know.

External Link/Members Only

I’ve been mate and it’s strictly legit. Maybe auld Nina will do a HJ for her regulars but even at white orchid that was unreliable I’m told. I always go for Mai and it’s generally sports massage style after the gym.
Banned reason: Thief
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trickus

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 1 hour with extra £10 naked but “no touchie” or £20 naked with “touchie”

Avoid this one as massage is crap. It is “vigorous” but quite rough. It’s on the end of Kirkcaldy high street near the car wash.

Oil is lightly put on then you’re rubbed but it feels like you’re being chaffed.

It’s a tall Taiwan Chinese woman with small breasts but lovely large nipples you could hang a coat off. She’s got to be at least in her 50’s and only here for 2 weeks then onto Falkirk for 2 weeks then back to London.

She said her English is no good but her English seemed fine when it came to getting the money.

I’m going to do a review but it’ll be 2 reviews (one for crap massage & 1 for ok full service) as she does full service as well

Offline Trickus

I went back to Jasmine Thai massage In Dunfermline where there policy is now “no pants no massage” and they provide those paper disposable ones.

Apparently some gentleman having being going but have been naked & one of the staff doesn’t like this.

Offline auldgreytoun

That’s pish, any remote chance of a HE would appear to be totally blown out the water now. Surprised as the wee one that gave me sports massage, didn’t but and eyelid when I stripped off. I believe the younger one didn’t care either, but I see from pics a third woman appears to be working.

Offline Shame

Re: Audrina

Weird one this, so bear with me (it’s a bit long I know and not sure if I should be in the review section as this covers more than 1 “visit”):

I took the plunge and saw Audrina recently and have to say the set up in her aparatment and the quality of the massage were both great, and I found her very attractive. She is Scottish, articulate, and good looking. Great figure from what I could tell.I would say age is about right and she was very tidily presented in a loose fitting sweater and leggings. Set up seemed very professional. I had asked about additional services when we set up by text (same day appt) and was told to discuss this when I arrived.

I did enquire when I got there and was told HE would be £20 extra. I suspect she wants to look you over before she switches in to any thing other than a legit massage. I duly paid.

Anyhow, this is where it gets kinda weird. Had a great rub down chatting away getting on great, thinking wow I really fancy her, turned over started on the HE which was beginning to work it’s magic, then she grabs my hand and placed it firmly on her arse. “You can touch me, it’s ok...”. Bingo! This is definitely a repeat visit job.... I ask her if she does other extras like B2B for example to see how she responded.  “does that mean full sex?” she  asks fairly innocently. I say erm no, but my radar is fully twitching. She says Handjob is pretty much all she does but could get naked if she got to know someone. I’m coming back, I’m thinking....!  :D

Then she says “oops you’ve only got a few minutes left” and stopped the HE to go check her phone across the room. Instant mood killer and I go soft.  :angry: She offered me to finish myself off in the time allowed if that would help...?! I was a bit gobsmacked, and totally lost my mojo. I declined and told her I need a bit more time to build up in future. Given how attractive I found her (and Scottish to boot)  I asked her if I booked a longer massage maybe that would be better - thinking she may be a bit more relaxed about her own clothing, and give me a lot more time for the finish. She was charming and sweet all the way through so thought maybe it was just a case of not knowing how she offered the HE (also partly my fault for not taking control). Lesson learned perhaps and hooray thinking I had found a wee gem for the future. Kisses and hugs at the door and a pat on my ass on the way out. Strange one....

So, call me crazy, but fast forward a week or so. Same day text agreed appointment at given time followed by sweet messages from her of looking forward to seeing me again, kisses on texts, smiley emojis etc. turn up to address 5 mins early for booking with a spring in my step and...... no response.  Text a few times (checking I hadn’t pissed her off somehow,  the times wrong etc), called about a dozen times straight to vmail, even tried the flat buzzer. Left 40 minutes after agreed time (I had  travelled to Embra specifically for the massage). Nothing. I sent one final text hours later that afternoon to check she was ok and not in an accident or something, ending with a “take care x” even though I was mightily pissed off. She text me back instantly saying “take care x”.  Wtf?!

Really reluctantly I’ll be avoiding from now one but I’m gutted as I think she would be a superstar.

So... I get an unsolicited text (addressed to “hi Gents” completely out of the blue yesterday from the enigma that is Audrina stating that she’s had some prolonged time off but is back at the end of the month. Would I be interested in booking a slot... do I call her out for the radio silence last time, book as if nothing happened, or jog on...?  :unknown:

Offline Forthports

. do I call her out for the radio silence last time, book as if nothing happened, or jog on...?  :unknown:

I got the same text, as she cancelled on me twice at the very last minute earlier in the year I’ll be jogging on!

Offline Shame

Yeah... odd one and I suppose common sense says “see ya” but I thought she was a potential cracker on that first (odd) meet. Maybe as a plan Z and see what happens  ;)

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
So... I get an unsolicited text (addressed to “hi Gents” completely out of the blue yesterday from the enigma that is Audrina stating that she’s had some prolonged time off but is back at the end of the month. Would I be interested in booking a slot... do I call her out for the radio silence last time, book as if nothing happened, or jog on...?  :unknown:

In all honesty, if she had left me high and dry for a prearranged booking...I wouldn't be going anywhere near her.

The fact that you're asking for advice on your options would suggest to me that you really want to book her again though...and from a purely selfish point of view, I'd be very interested to get your feedback if you do see her...or attempt to...again. :hi:

Offline Shame

In all honesty, if she had left me high and dry for a prearranged booking...I wouldn't be going anywhere near her.

The fact that you're asking for advice on your options would suggest to me that you really want to book her again though...and from a purely selfish point of view, I'd be very interested to get your feedback if you do see her...or attempt to...again. :hi:

Yeah you’re right Jock, she’s a good looking girl, and the thought of pushing a few boundaries is tempting I admit. I’ve hit a brick wall in terms of decent massage options with quality service providers and based on my initial impression of her, the premises, and the (one and only) massage I had with her I am tempted -  as a back up option. Trouble is she demands notice, which is why I was thrown for a loop when she went AWOL earlier this year at my 2nd booking.

The scene is dire at the moment, hence I feel like I’m scraping a barrel :unknown:

Offline Forthports

Hey guys!

I don't know if the girl on this link has been discussed here before, but just in case.

External Link/Members Only

She says she's in Trinity (Lower Granton Rd area) and she's got a face picture and looks good. Maybe her body's not amazing since she's not posting any body ones, but a massage without HR is 30 quid. There's no message saying she doesn't offer HE, and she changed her ad title to 'overwhelming response' so HR might be offered. I believe there was a post about her but can't seem to find it these days...

I visited recently , totally legit with me. I enquired politely about extra services. I’m now on the naughty step. £55 for a one hour (admittedly very good) legit massage is way too much for me.

Offline whistle

Visited Jasmin Massage last week. It’s been pretty well covered so didn’t think a full review was needed. Just thought I would comment on my experience.
Maybe my expectations were too high but I wasn’t overly impressed. Decided on 1hour body to body which was £85. When I arrived it was Holly that I saw. I don’t know if we just didn’t click but the whole thing just felt very detached. Most of the time was spent face down although she did strip off fairly soon after she started the massage, not that I could see anything!  It was more therapeutic than sensual with just the odd nudge here and there and she would occasionally press herself against my hands.
On turn over it was more or less straight on to the finish although to be fair she did take it at a reasonable pace. Happy with touching her boobs and ass but not her pussy.
Finished and had a shower and was back in the car 55 mins after I had left (I had parked round the corner). I didn’t exactly feel ripped off but I didn’t feel great about it either. Shame.

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

Gives me the impression it's legitimate but until now all the Gumtree advertisements I've come across have offered extras . . .

Offline whistle

I can tell you that one is legit. I think her name is Veronica and she gets really angry if you even hint at anything!
I thought there were still a few on gumtree who were legit.