Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 464022 times)

Online Jeffers77

Clearly fake pictures but the actual girl must have an ass...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

Clearly fake pictures but the actual girl must have an ass...

How we will know from the fake pics? You are too hopeful my good sir  :lol:.

Online Jeffers77

Ever the optimist I know  :D

Offline last_days_of_logan

i kind of get why he says that. As a business man that photo will attract a certain type of punter...parading a skinny arsed person after using those photos is the quickest way to financial failure

having said that, a group operating in the south one time did that...had a phat assed brazilian as the cover photo..when i arrived there i was presented with what i am certain was a man ...without any work done to even look like a woman. madness. i told them there "I am chill but the next guy might react very differently so be careful who you try to catfish"

Online Dinekid7

i kind of get why he says that. As a business man that photo will attract a certain type of punter...parading a skinny arsed person after using those photos is the quickest way to financial failure

having said that, a group operating in the south one time did that...had a phat assed brazilian as the cover photo..when i arrived there i was presented with what i am certain was a man ...without any work done to even look like a woman. madness. i told them there "I am chill but the next guy might react very differently so be careful who you try to catfish"

Fucking hilarious..... Yh it's usually a poor man's version of the advertised pictures... So you can try your luck just be prepared to be thoroughly disappointed on arrival.

Online Jeffers77

Fucking hilarious..... Yh it's usually a poor man's version of the advertised pictures... So you can try your luck just be prepared to be thoroughly disappointed on arrival.

I'd say that was pretty standard when you get photoshopped Latina's anyway!

Anyway yeah a very risky stab in the dark to see that one.

Offline Payyourwaymate

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'd say that was pretty standard when you get photoshopped Latina's anyway!

Anyway yeah a very risky stab in the dark to see that one.
Not with the Ibizafui stable they were not. They were the real deal in the past, then C19 hit 😭😭😭😭.

Not with the Ibizafui stable they were not. They were the real deal in the past, then C19 hit 😭😭😭😭.

this

That group didnt mess around. Except for Kaori and jessica a couple of times they rarely ever used fake photos

Offline Mr Sinister

Lol, Latina brothels are a roulette you need more luck and good faith to get a win. I went to one the other week quite literally 30 seconds from my home. The pictures were all showing big fat back young Latinas, when I got there was met by 2 ashy old women. One had a big batty for sure but was put off by their appearance and the dirty flat they were operating in so I walked.

I now see punters rock up to the brothel when I head out to the shops and smile. :)

Offline Jokerface

I thought that culito looked familiar:

Funny this lady called herself "Latina" before, now suddenly she is arabic...

Offline Mr Sinister

Funny this lady called herself "Latina" before, now suddenly she is arabic...

A nice marketing gimmick inexperienced punters would fall for seen plenty of EE try to pass themselves off as Latinas. If you want to punt an Arab wg head over to North Africa it is the closest you're going to get one safely.

Offline sparkus

A nice marketing gimmick inexperienced punters would fall for seen plenty of EE try to pass themselves off as Latinas. If you want to punt an Arab wg head over to North Africa it is the closest you're going to get one safely.

I've punted several Arab WGs via AWank, though I accept they're a rarity.

You also get Latinas trying to pass themselves off as Indian...

Offline GreatBlackShark

yeah,  trust me dont bother

although she can take a pounding and her dick sucking is good....but facially unattrctive , proper miselading photos.

i wanted to leave ....and she is overpriced... i dont know what possessed me to stay. but i made good work of it

Ahhh i was considering seeing this one soon, I’ve had her on snapchat for a bit now. So the body is not that great?

I did notice that she only really posts titty pics 🤔

Ahhh i was considering seeing this one soon, I’ve had her on snapchat for a bit now. So the body is not that great?

I did notice that she only really posts titty pics 🤔

the body is really not that good at all. the pics are horrendously photoshopped to show a small waist line and she angles alot

i would say that if you are really curious..go see her and then just walk if you are not interested. Its unfair to her cause you would have wasted her time with the booking

Offline GreatBlackShark

the body is really not that good at all. the pics are horrendously photoshopped to show a small waist line and she angles alot

i would say that if you are really curious..go see her and then just walk if you are not interested. Its unfair to her cause you would have wasted her time with the booking

Ahh ok, thanks man!

Offline sparkus

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is exactly as pictures, though no longer in Stratford.  Body is a work of art, biggest/coolest fro ever seen on a WG.
Pretty explosive from the off, engaged in a naked hugging and mutual appreciation then she licked me all over.
She did all the work, rode me in CG then said she wanted doing doggy (loads of throw back) before more vigorous CG over the side of the bed.  Total ride em' cowgirl approach!
Vag is pretty 'roomy' inside so should be able to handle the D for those who prefer less vanilla.
Will drop a review but felt those who stump up the good intel on this thread deserved to hear first.

Is exactly as pictures, though no longer in Stratford.  Body is a work of art, biggest/coolest fro ever seen on a WG.
Pretty explosive from the off, engaged in a naked hugging and mutual appreciation then she licked me all over.
She did all the work, rode me in CG then said she wanted doing doggy (loads of throw back) before more vigorous CG over the side of the bed.  Total ride em' cowgirl approach!
Vag is pretty 'roomy' inside so should be able to handle the D for those who prefer less vanilla.
Will drop a review but felt those who stump up the good intel on this thread deserved to hear first.

Yeah i had a feeling she would provide well. She is in the same stable as mirela...who basically was one of the best shags for me all of last year

Offline sparkus

Yeah i had a feeling she would provide well. She is in the same stable as mirela...who basically was one of the best shags for me all of last year

Afterwards when walking back in the cold night air I had that 'What the fuck just happened?' sensation and smirk, don't get that very often these days.  Ideal blend of GFE/PSE and very VFM.  Looks younger in person too.  Definite repeat visit on the cards.

Afterwards when walking back in the cold night air I had that 'What the fuck just happened?' sensation and smirk, don't get that very often these days.  Ideal blend of GFE/PSE and very VFM.  Looks younger in person too.  Definite repeat visit on the cards.

I know right...i mean about the VFM feel. although mine with mirela was different in that it was the 40/60/100 days and i payed for DFK. extended my visit to 1 hour after my first nut with mirela to keep the party going

man you make me want to see either of them

di you pay for extras?

Offline sparkus

I know right...i mean about the VFM feel. although mine with mirela was different in that it was the 40/60/100 days and i payed for DFK. extended my visit to 1 hour after my first nut with mirela to keep the party going

di you pay for extras?

I didn't as I didn't want but she said she'd give it a "little kiss" anyway.

Offline sparkus

Typical United States.

Ha! Long been curious about as not that far from me but HL too long for that kind of risk.

Maddison Black is in Croydon

I won't lie, if not for the shit punt i did yesterday i would have considered paying 100 for 15 mins just to say i was there LOL

Offline Payyourwaymate

I won't lie, if not for the shit punt i did yesterday i would have considered paying 100 for 15 mins just to say i was there LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline frosty

di you pay for extras?

Is this the Mirela you’re talking about Logan? External Link/Members Only

Offline PapaSmurf

Yea I'm in the same mindset.

I had a chance in 2020 when she was in London Bridge, and sat on the fence for too long then she left.
Always regretted it.

Hopefully she stay's in London for long enough period of time for me to check her out. 

Not fucking around with deposits though.  :thumbsdown:

Online Saltnpepper

Is this the Mirela you’re talking about Logan? External Link/Members Only

This one is special  :wacko: , she can fuck 💪🏾

Online Jeffers77

Online Dinekid7

« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 06:35:40 pm by Dinekid7 »

Offline maakriman

BB Alert - One of alexis girls

Ghosh the current SB I am seeing for months looks almost same. She looks exactly the same from back view  :unknown:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 11:19:28 am by maakriman »

Ghosh the current SB I am seeing for months looks almost same. She looks exactly the same from back view  :unknown:

nah dont worry, its not the same girl. You can tell from the pictures

Offline Payyourwaymate

Does your SB have the same tatt around the pelvic area that the WG has in the picture?

Offline maakriman

Does your SB have the same tatt around the pelvic area that the WG has in the picture?
Didn't notice the tatt, no she doesn't have any. But I am sure she sees lots of men. After 7 months  saying she does not do anal, last time she allowed it. Plus tried faking she is in pain which I clearly can see she isn't. She says I have never done it before.  :lol:. But I like her and not getting enough.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Jeffers77

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:39:42 pm by Jeffers77 »