Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 471185 times)

Offline GreatBlackShark

Online sparkus

These latino VS ads tend to do that a lot  :lol:

I did want to get between those :wacko: thighs tho.

Offline Jokerface

Offline if33lsosl33py

External Link/Members Only

Angles are great but I been to this spot to see one of these girls I think Tiffany and her shit stank  :vomit: :thumbsdown: so am not to sure. Profile states cleanliness is wealthiness  :rolleyes: I don’t know if she would be clean Tiffany’s shit put me off to the point I ain’t even want to go back to that place. Where’s the guy who was doing the tours/adventures of these Hungarian tings ? 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PapaSmurf

Angles are great but I been to this spot to see one of these girls I think Tiffany and her shit stank  :vomit: :thumbsdown: so am not to sure. Profile states cleanliness is wealthiness  :rolleyes: I don’t know if she would be clean Tiffany’s shit put me off to the point I ain’t even want to go back to that place.
lol her shit stank? What do you mean? Did she leave her toilet door open? Or did she just have a dirty asshole?

Offline if33lsosl33py

lol her shit stank? What do you mean? Did she leave her toilet door open? Or did she just have a dirty asshole?

Tiffany her pum pum stinks when she went into doggy the whiff that hit my nose I had to leave. this new girl hopefully she is different from the rest of the crew of Hungarians that are situated at this reeves corner spot.

Offline GreatBlackShark

Saw this one when she was in Reading, more on the BBW side, her angles are deceiving. Wouldn’t recommend, she smelled terrible in doggy. Smelled like a combo of fishy pussy and shit 🥴. Had to firm it and try and nut as fast as possible so it wouldn’t be total cashloss.

Her head game was decent tho. And she had great tits.

Online last_days_of_logan

Tattoo on chest seem to match up from vid to pics

what tattoo?

i have seen this lady. her body is nothing to write home about at all

Sorry, have anyone meet this SP?

yeah,  trust me dont bother

although she can take a pounding and her dick sucking is good....but facially unattrctive , proper miselading photos.

i wanted to leave ....and she is overpriced... i dont know what possessed me to stay. but i made good work of it

Angles are great but I been to this spot to see one of these girls I think Tiffany and her shit stank  :vomit: :thumbsdown: so am not to sure. Profile states cleanliness is wealthiness  :rolleyes: I don’t know if she would be clean Tiffany’s shit put me off to the point I ain’t even want to go back to that place. Where’s the guy who was doing the tours/adventures of these Hungarian tings ? 

that would be me.

I must have you to thank then, cause tiffany was clean for me....i remember reading that she smelt and was ready to be like
"no way". but tiffany did not smell at all

Online Dinekid7

although she can take a pounding and her dick sucking is good....but facially unattrctive , proper miselading photos.

i wanted to leave ....and she is overpriced... i dont know what possessed me to stay. but i made good work of it

Yh smaller writing above right breast, but yh the price put me off anyways, thank you for the Intel

Online Dinekid7

that would be me.

I must have you to thank then, cause tiffany was clean for me....i remember reading that she smelt and was ready to be like
"no way". but tiffany did not smell at all

I think I seen Tiffany YEARS back, no bad memories come. To mind just remember being old in the face
This GAME OVER chick is spiking my curiosity doe, did get the postcode yesterday but too far

But the thought of pulling out after doggy, and spraying that tattoo, giving her bum a slap after..... Mannnnnnn

I think I seen Tiffany YEARS back, no bad memories come. To mind just remember being old in the face
This GAME OVER chick is spiking my curiosity doe, did get the postcode yesterday but too far

But the thought of pulling out after doggy, and spraying that tattoo, giving her bum a slap after..... Mannnnnnn

i think she would be alright for you. she is big and doesnt have much shape. BIG tits. wears corset to force shape (but really didnt help)

and like i said...he took a decent enough seeing to from me no complaints

she is vastly overpriced. i personally think the real highlight is the BJ...she will go after it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 07:23:07 am by last_days_of_logan »

am actually strongly considering this one

Offline KerachiDope

Not a bad price for the services and her thicknicity.

Online Dinekid7

i think she would be alright for you. she is big and doesnt have much shape. BIG tits. wears corset to force shape (but really didnt help)

and like i said...he took a decent enough seeing to from me no complaints

she is vastly overpriced. i personally think the real highlight is the BJ...she will go after it.
If your talking about the snapcaht chick, then nah im kl, not for thoes prices

Online Dinekid7

Init loool, race to the cheeks

Even doe, back of my mind I know she has the body type that will put me off if she laying on her back, have to keep her in doggy

Offline Saltnpepper

Let us know how it pans out, she looks like she can hold it. The first pic she looks stiff 🤣. I've got 50% hit rate with Tiffany first time her underneath was  :vomit: 2nd was calm.

Offline Jokerface

Thanks mate! Won't go near her then  :thumbsup:

Offline PapaSmurf

Kamila-69xxx
Some red flags on this one. She can't decided if she want's her face hidden or not. And the pics she does have look like two different people.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 10:48:19 pm by PapaSmurf »

Offline if33lsosl33py

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:11:41 am by if33lsosl33py »

Offline PapaSmurf

Interesting until I saw this
Verification picture is crazy  :lol: :D

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

It's almost like they go out of there way to make there verification photo even more janky than there glam shots.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:20:44 am by PapaSmurf »

Offline PapaSmurf

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:25:26 am by PapaSmurf »

Offline GreatBlackShark

She's seemed to have revamped her profile, have tried with her a few times, most time no reply

Looks good doe

Tried yesterday, got no reply. She took her number off her profile now as well.

Online Dinekid7

I’ve got some videos saved from her profile, not sure how to attach here though

Pm them over to me if you like  :drinks:

Offline PapaSmurf

Sally27xx
Might create a separate thread for the google algorithm.
Pics look familiar. I think the tattoos (Baby doll?) are consistent.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline Global_Punter

She has been reviewed...used to go by poochesxx or something like that

Haha, that the one! I had a gut feeling she was familiar  :hi:

Offline doyouforgetit

Ivy wasn't Afro-Carribean. This is someone else.

Offline Theimpeccableone

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 11:48:39 pm by Theimpeccableone »

Online Dinekid7

Ivy wasn't Afro-Carribean. This is someone else.

Ahh k, I never saw ivy.... My bad

Online sparkus

Forgot to mention I saw this chick, a last minute thing after not being able to book someone else nearby.

Pics are probably 2-3 years old, what they don't show is her graveyard smile and cellulite but I was horny so stayed (I said I didn't have the full cash on me so she basically agreed to a very quickie with no oral etc. just a seeing to and split asap so she could take another booking).  She's very stumpy so the :wacko: thighs weren't as pleasurable as they look here, literally just some thrusts and cum in mish before departing into the night.  The flat was either used by another Brazilian before or was adjacent to there.  What was weird/notable was being between her immense thighs squished my balls, was a very weird sensation I've not experienced before, quite nice actually.

No point reviewing as there's A.N. Other parked at the ad now.

Online sparkus

Forgot to mention, a pair of the smallest chebs I've seen on a WG and certainly no bunda either.