Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 471150 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

Spoke to this one maybe 2 years ago on whatsapp. Face 5/10 and more a BBW borderline.

Cheers for the info Joker

Offline Jokerface

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

If this one actually looked like this without a big belly that someone mentioned I would go now. Is this photo real? Looking at her other ones the body seems very different.

Offline sparkus

Profile was highlighted a couple pages back. The pics are of at least five different women including the gallery pics shown on that profile. Each of the the main profile pics is a different woman. The gallery pictures are of two different women at least. Click on the quote and you'll see the intel from multiple posts for two of the pics were for two WGs. That profile is a B&S special.

Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. Over Xmas it was the only AW showing a green light in her postcode and around so whatever Dominican is waiting behind the door will have a worn out downstairs by now.

Offline sparkus

Also PYWM, the previous memtions include a VS ad for a crew so I assume anyone calling up would just be directed to Neasden and whoever they have on there that day. Could be good could be bad.

Offline p4ds

Careful with her, a punter was stabbed by her / someone else ( she said it was someone else ) outside her front door. She was arrested but I guess she beat the charge.  There was an article and a post about it on here. I’ll see if I can find it

Edit below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295791.msg3086982#msg3086982

« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 09:32:29 pm by p4ds »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Careful with her, a punter was stabbed by her / someone else ( she said it was someone else ) outside her front door. She was arrested but I guess she beat the charge.  There was an article and a post about it on here. I’ll see if I can find it

Edit below:

Oh lord. She's selling pussy and stabbing up guys?

The only review is no better.

Bit of a strange one. I do realise she’s offering bareback now so no point in mentioning it as I’ve already realised. Arrived this morning, was working locally and felt horny. Venue was apparently a flat opposite a tyre place on manor road in Mitcham. Arrived then things went downhill, just about to press the buzzer on the door and I received a strange message something along the lines of if you want to rob me my niggas shoot. I’m just there scratching my head thinking I just want a blowjob for fuck sake. Goes on to call me a nonce and she asked do you really think I’m 19? I basically just left scratching my head confused. She also kept repeating “I’m a clued up woman you know “ “I’m a clever woman “ how much she earns etc like I could give a fuck. Still slightly confused but there you go, just thought I’d share my experience. Any questions just ask

« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 09:58:59 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline GreatBlackShark

When I first saw this profile, her pictures give me ‘crazy’ vibes 😂

Offline mace-window

When I read "Arrived then things went downhill, just about to press the buzzer on the door and I received a strange message something along the lines of if you want to rob me my niggas shoot", I was  :lol: :lol: :lol: my head off. This woman must be crazy......

That said she is added on my blacklist.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 10:21:33 pm by mace-window »

Edit below:

Yiikes

Thanks for that

Offline PapaSmurf

Bit of a strange one. I do realise she’s offering bareback now so no point in mentioning it as I’ve already realised. Arrived this morning, was working locally and felt horny. Venue was apparently a flat opposite a tyre place on manor road in Mitcham. Arrived then things went downhill, just about to press the buzzer on the door and I received a strange message something along the lines of if you want to rob me my niggas shoot. I’m just there scratching my head thinking I just want a blowjob for fuck sake. Goes on to call me a nonce and she asked do you really think I’m 19? I basically just left scratching my head confused. She also kept repeating “I’m a clued up woman you know “ “I’m a clever woman “ how much she earns etc like I could give a fuck. Still slightly confused but there you go, just thought I’d share my experience. Any questions just ask

Was considering risking it, but fuck that. Always a bit of a gamble when you get these "modern westernised" women with that "boss babe" bullshit. I had that with a Canadian WG. Took my money then said she was on her period.  :angry: :dash:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Was considering risking it, but fuck that. Always a bit of a gamble when you get these "modern westernised" women with that "boss babe" bullshit. I had that with a Canadian WG. Took my money then said she was on her period.  :angry: :dash:

Wow that's mad. Did you manage to get a refund? Is she still about?

Offline sparkus

Fake.. USA parking lot.

Good spot, I was :dash: at the lack of a phone shown.

Offline Jokerface

Good spot, I was :dash: at the lack of a phone shown.

Me too  :D To many of these women are fake...

Offline sparkus

Me too  :D To many of these women are fake...

It's the path we all tread.

Offline Stealthmode

Edit below:

I had her on Snap at one point. She is certified crazy 🤪 and her fake bum looks stupid. To balls sat on twigs. Best steer clear

Offline Jokerface

« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 01:24:08 pm by Jokerface »

Check the video- that’s crazy big. Any chance at all it’s natural?

no way

Offline y101y

Just watched that video of her riding D on her profile. I’ll definitely be visiting her soon.
She is fit! Couple free videos on here:

Offline GreatBlackShark

She is fit! Couple free videos on here:

Ahh those are the same vids from her AW profile lol :dash: