Author Topic: Alizee21 (Cardiff Tour)  (Read 7609 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dumbo25

External Link/Members Only

Spent most of 2017 seeing a regular and some of the Diff girls reviewed here in UKP  :D. But as soon as Alize said she was coming to the Diff booking was made immediately and finally saw her today  :yahoo:.

I will keep the review short as she has been well reviewed everywhere she has been.

Cost: £140 for 1hr

Comms: As soon as I heard she was coming to the Diff contacted her via UKE up until the day, when comms were done by text and an eventual phone call for the room number etc.

Location: Very nice hotel, (won’t give details of hotel) but I have never been to this hotel before but planned ahead in relation to parking as it can be a bit of a nightmare.
Alize: She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous in the flesh, more stunning than her pictures. She is very tall for me and amazing slim figure. She is very enthusiastic and friendly, definitely up there with the best of the Diff girls.

The meet (Fucking amazing time):
I won’t get all fluffy and will keep it to the services but those pussy lips….fuck me they were stunning, the highlight of the meet! All services met with great enthusiasm, GFE, her tongue was down my throat the minute I walked into the room. Then onto the bed where this continued with her hands all over my body.  OWO was amazing my cock in her mouth while she looks back at you with those green eyes. She then licks my balls and literally I am dying to blow my load but hold on. My turn to lick those beautiful pussy lips, they tasted so sweet and wet. On with the condom, I have her on top, amazing view of those natural soft tits and eventually mish and blowing my load in the condom.

Would I return:
If she was based in the Diff, then yes every time. I knew I should have booked longer but have other planned punts this week. Hopefully she returns to the Diff!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:38:25 pm by dumbo25 »

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me. Will need try book her before she goes :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Dumbo.  Looking forward to seeing her myself this week.   :hi:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review Dumbo25 , glad to hear she took the plunge and came to Cardiff after all. Well done.  :)

Hectorshouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh my Dumbo! Great fun! Your review has added to my ecpectations of seeing her this week. Will review afterwards!

HH

Offline Bonio


np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice one dumbo, I just crawled out of there, she’s simply stunning, going home for pancakes with Nutella , ice cream and maple syrup, what a great evening 👍🏻

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice one dumbo, I just crawled out of there, she’s simply stunning, going home for pancakes with Nutella , ice cream and maple syrup, what a great evening 👍🏻

 :dance: :yahoo: :drinks:

Shouldn't you be buying some croissants to take home?  :D
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:23:33 pm by STAR-LORD »

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys, I have seen her today for an hour and she is abolutely stunning with GFE and her DFK throughout is exceptional, I overran my time but in all fairness she was happy for me to stay until she left Cardiff... She had a good time and so did I.  :yahoo: :dance:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys, I have seen her today for an hour and she is abolutely stunning with GFE and her DFK throughout is exceptional, I overran my time but in all fairness she was happy for me to stay until she left Cardiff... She had a good time and so did I.  :yahoo: :dance:

Sounds like cracking time.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice one dumbo, I just crawled out of there, she’s simply stunning, going home for pancakes with Nutella , ice cream and maple syrup, what a great evening 👍🏻

Love the sound of that.  :drinks:

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys, I have seen her today for an hour and she is abolutely stunning with GFE and her DFK throughout is exceptional, I overran my time but in all fairness she was happy for me to stay until she left Cardiff... She had a good time and so did I.  :yahoo: :dance:
funny that she's here untill the 15th

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
funny that she's here untill the 15th

I know what a compliment it's was, she is fantastic  :yahoo:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline OMellors

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,679
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
funny that she's here untill the 15th

Well you’re pretty good at dreaming up unlikely explanations to explain improbable events.

Explain this one away.   :sarcastic:

OM
Banned reason: White knighting escorts on here to get discounts.
Banned by: daviemac

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well you’re pretty good at dreaming up unlikely explanations to explain improbable events. 
Explain this one away.   :sarcastic:

OM
he tryed to make out she had left already just to let people know she hasn't and I don't like him which is obvious I think hes a snake
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:45:04 pm by WelshElise »

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
he tryed to make out she had left already just to let people know she hasn't and I don't like him which is obvious I think hes a snake

Thanks for the head up!!  :hi:

Offline happy as larry

She is a fantastic fuck, i saw her in London late last year and would sum her up as stunning looks, fab body and great service.

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
he tryed to make out she had left already just to let people know she hasn't and I don't like him which is obvious I think hes a snake

I know you don't like me because you know I think your a stinker but I can't help that and it's only based on my booking.. And I dont comment on here because trade relies on it like you do..you don't like that I have been honest to say your a stinker and you will throw any made up shite back because it must be affecting your punters.. But no apologies for being honest whether it affects your number of bookings or not.. This about keeping to the facts..

I know Alizee is fully booked while she is here and she is here for a few days as everyone can see on here profile, she did say I could stay until she left but it was a compliment rather than it could actually happen..

Alizee is fantastic and reminds me of Pornastar Stella Cox and I think Alizee could easily make a very successful career in the porn industry...

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:09:36 pm by Husqvarna360 »

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I know you don't like me because you know I think your a stinker but I can't help that and it's only based on my booking.. And I dont comment on here because trade relies on it like you do..you don't like that I have been honest to say your a stinker and you will throw any made up shite back because it must be affecting your punters.. But no apologies for being honest whether it affects your number of bookings or not.. This about keeping to the facts..

I know Alizee is fully booked while she is here and she is here for a few days as everyone can see on here profile, she did say I could stay until she left but it was a compliment rather than it could actually happen..

Alizee is fantastic and reminds me of Pornastar Stella Cox and I think Alizee could easily make a very successful career in the porn industry...

Interesting.

I like stella cox.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:25:18 pm by lucozing »

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I know you don't like me because you know I think your a stinker but I can't help that and it's only based on my booking.. And I dont comment on here because trade relies on it like you do..you don't like that I have been honest to say your a stinker and you will throw any made up shite back because it must be affecting your punters.. But no apologies for being honest whether it affects your number of bookings or not.. This about keeping to the facts..

I know Alizee is fully booked while she is here and she is here for a few days as everyone can see on here profile, she did say I could stay until she left but it was a compliment rather than it could actually happen..

Alizee is fantastic and reminds me of Pornastar Stella Cox and I think Alizee could easily make a very successful career in the porn industry...
as if it read to me like you insinuated she's already gone me and Alizee get on actually and I wasn't going to let you try and ruin her tour by saying she had left already( who for this time another fantasy escort you have a relationship with) no I don't like you because your a stalking snake you only said that after I pulled you up on the fact another girl moved addresses 3 times to get away from you then became independant refused to see you so you then made up a story that she was going to out you and got her black listed on here you changed your story a few times on that one says it all really  it's not affecting my business thanks I'm doing just fine
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:26:35 pm by WelshElise »

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry slugvarna your not that important burst your bubble by keeping to the facts

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
as if it read to me like you insinuated she's already gone me and Alizee get on actually and I wasn't going to let you try and ruin her tour by saying she had left already( who for this time another fantasy escort you have a relationship with) no I don't like you because your a stalking snake you only said that after I pulled you up on the fact another girl moved addresses 3 times to get away from you then became independant refused to see you so you then made up a story that she was going to out you and got her black listed on here you changed your story a few times on that one says it all really  it's not affecting my business thanks I'm doing just fine

Sounds like your facilitating another fabricated made up comment because your number of bookings are obviously being affected by someone being honest that your a stinker...  You then try the facilitating 'I know every escort story in Wales' but it reads to me that you are throwing unfactual mud when you don't like feedback or comment about yourself and  then white knighting aka pimp style when it suits you.. So are you on the wage packet for facilitating bookings which probably helps if your having reduced bookings because your a stinker..
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:36:31 pm by Husqvarna360 »

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys, I have seen her today for an hour and she is abolutely stunning with GFE and her DFK throughout is exceptional, I overran my time but in all fairness she was happy for me to stay until she left Cardiff... She had a good time and so did I.  :yahoo: :dance:

That takes her off my HL then, shame as she looks good.

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds like your facilitating another fabricated made up comment because your number of bookings are obviously being affected by someone being honest that your a stinker...  You then try the facilitating I know every inching escort but it reads to me that you are throwing unfactual mud when you don't like feedback or comment then white knighting aka pimp style when it suits you.. So are you on the wage packet for facilitating bookings which probably helps if your having reduced bookings because your a stinker..
iv kept to the same thing my comments haven't change your story has ??wage packet for what I work for myself  avraging around £320 on the days I work I don't work for an agency or run one funny you should say that are you pissed off Laurence no longer offers incentives to review ???  :bomb:

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That takes her off my HL then, shame as she looks good.

Seeking the truth, I think you have to book very early and keep and eye on her profile because she very popular and I can see why.. Absolutely fantastic as all her reviews confirm.

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That takes her off my HL then, shame as she looks good.

Oh dear. I'm contemplating about it to :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That takes her off my HL then, shame as she looks good.
wouldn't take it out on her it's not her fault we have some slimeballs here

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh dear. I'm contemplating about it to :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Read her reviews and my comments, she is fantastic and you will struggle to find a better booking with such a pretty, sexy, friendly natural girl.... She is fantastic.

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Seeking the truth, I think you have to book very early and keep and eye on her profile because she very popular and I can see why.. Absolutely fantastic as all her reviews confirm.

Believe it or not, I know how to make a booking.

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Read her reviews and my comments, she is fantastic and you will struggle to find a better booking with such a pretty, sexy, friendly natural girl.... She is fantastic.

Alizee or welsh elise?  :sarcastic:

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
iv kept to the same thing my comments haven't change your story has ??wage packet for what I work for myself  avraging around £320 on the days I work I don't work for an agency or run one funny you should say that are you pissed off Laurence no longer offers incentives to review ???  :bomb:

You are showing your colours again showing unfactual fabricated crap because you don't like what you read, I don't believe you are getting £320 on the days you work unless you are working next to a special needs clinic... You shouldn't make things up because that doubts your whole credibility and that's on top of you being a stinker.. I welcome you to support your comment that I have had incentives from anyone or any agency I had been to... Now is your time, if you comment get your facts out because you know and look beyond your blinkers you know your talking bollocks but your doing it in bitterness because clearly your bookings are reducing and your obviously falling into white knighting aka pimp style..

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Alizee or welsh elise?  :sarcastic:

No question, Alizee she is fantastic, as far as Welsh Elise from my experience she is a stinker and I would never ever book her but that my own opinion from my experience.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That takes her off my HL then, shame as she looks good.

Sounds like a plan.   :hi:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No question, Alizee she is fantastic, as far as Welsh Elise from my experience she is a stinker and I would never ever book her but that my own opinion from my experience.

By looking at the review score on this forum.

Alizee has perfect score and welsh elise doesnt havent perfect score. I was born at night but wasn't born last night i definitely will go for the french cause it seems she have beautiful face and body by reading the reviews.  :sarcastic:

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You are showing your colours again showing unfactual fabricated crap because you don't like what you read, I don't believe you are getting £320 on the days you work unless you are working next to a special needs clinic... You shouldn't make things up because that doubts your whole credibility and that's on top of you being a stinker.. I welcome you to support your comment that I have had incentives from anyone or any agency I had been to... Now is your time, if you comment get your facts out because you know and look beyond your blinkers you know your talking bollocks but your doing it in bitterness because clearly your bookings are reducing and your obviously falling into white knighting aka pimp style..
I'm not making anything up your statements are on here for all to see I I only see 2 to 4 clients a day by choice could see more but im not a convayor belt plus seen 3 today that's a nice £330 not been to the bank yet have spent a little in the shop still a nice pile to go to the bank in the morning

Hidden Image/Members Only

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
By looking at the review score on this forum.

Alizee has perfect score and welsh elise doesnt havent perfect score. I was born at night but wasn't born last night i definitely will go for the french cause it seems she have beautiful face and body by reading the reviews.  :sarcastic:
that doesn't bother me


Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
that doesn't bother me

Oh I bet it does bother you but I think your filling the Cash gap with reduced bookings by facilitating bookings for others for cash aka pimp style...

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh I bet it does bother you but I think your filling the Cash gap with reduced bookings by facilitating bookings for others for cash aka pimp style...

So you are accusing Alizee of being pimped then?

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh I bet it does bother you but I think your filling the Cash gap with reduced bookings by facilitating bookings for others for cash aka pimp style...
what the he'll are you trying to insinuate you really are deludedhttps://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146141.msg1618891#msg1618891
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116395.msg1341735#msg1341735



Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So you are accusing Alizee of being pimped then?

No Alizee is genuine, but read back through the comments from Welsh Elise you can see the wood through the tree.. If you want to... Her unfactual made up crap is distorting the facts and it's clear from her comments  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
wtf is all this shit seriously the girl gets a good review derailed by some bullshit that should be on pm for sure.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And then on another post you just grew out of her which i cant find

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
wtf is all this shit seriously the girl gets a good review derailed by some bullshit that should be on pm for sure.
the fantasist insinuated she had left trying to ruin her tour pointed out she hadnt he didnt like it

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No Alizee is genuine, but read back through the comments from Welsh Elise you can see the wood through the tree.. If you want to... Her unfactual made up crap is distorting the facts and it's clear from her comments  :hi:
your coments speek for themselves such a fantasist

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No Alizee is genuine, but read back through the comments from Welsh Elise you can see the wood through the tree.. If you want to... Her unfactual made up crap is distorting the facts and it's clear from her comments  :hi:

No no, let’s get this straight. You are the one suggesting Elise is not getting bookings so is facilitating bookings elsewhere to top us her earnings as a pimp. And we are on a thread about Alizee. So you are either suggesting Elise is pimping out Alizee or are you going to name someone else?

I don’t care about Elise’s comments. I’m looking at yours. Stop trying to deflect.