Author Topic: Alizee21 (Cardiff Tour)  (Read 7603 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh I bet it does bother you but I think your filling the Cash gap with reduced bookings by facilitating bookings for others for cash aka pimp style... I'm not facilitating anything you really are deluded

Offline NigelF

No question, Alizee she is fantastic, as far as Welsh Elise from my experience she is a stinker and I would never ever book her but that my own opinion from my experience.

Why haven't you reviewed her to warn other punters?

I'm not making anything up your statements are on here for all to see I I only see 2 to 4 clients a day by choice could see more but im not a convayor belt plus seen 3 today that's a nice £330 not been to the bank yet have spent a little in the shop still a nice pile to go to the bank in the morning

Hidden Image/Members Only

That is one of the saddest and most pointless posts I've ever seen on here.

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why haven't you reviewed her to warn other punters?

This was discussed on the long frankie scott review if you remember, conveniently that come out when he was exposed as a liar.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171367.msg1828633#msg1828633
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:33:37 pm by vw »

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

That is one of the saddest and most pointless posts I've ever seen on here.

 :D :D something you see in school yard :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Or maybe this one shows he's a lying fantasist has to make stuff up

Hidden Image/Members Only

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This was discussed on the long frankie scott review if you remember, conveniently that come out when he was exposed as a liar.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171367.msg1828633#msg1828633

Hey, I am no liar but I am a genuine punter and am not afraid to post the facts and truth that's so important and nothing will change that, I comment with fact and it's based on my first hand experience and I am not going to roll over and avoid the facts because some people don't like what they read.. I am a genuine punter and offer contribution thats relevant here and do have a positive outlook in life :lol:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:44:57 pm by Husqvarna360 »

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Why haven't you reviewed her to warn other punters?
he commented on another review couldn't get my name right
Hi guys,

Elisa is dress size 6, probably A cup breasts with highlight shortish bob hair cut, age is about 22ish and unusual for a girl so slim she does have some saggy skin on her belly which was very unusual.

I visited for 30 mins and had dfk, reverse oral, protected sex, com and swallow but it just wasn't right for me and won't return.  Pleasant enough girl tho and is willing to please, I think A levels is an option for extra but it wasn't something I was looking for today.

From my personal experience it was ok but I wouldn't revisit, just not for me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:41:24 pm by WelshElise »

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey, I am no liar but I am a genuine punting and am nit afraid to post the facts and truth that's so important and nothing will change that, I comment with fact and it's based on my first hand experience and I am not going to room over and avoid the facts because some people don't like what they read.. I am a genuine punter and offer contribution that relevant here and do have a positive outlook in life :lol:

Going to ignore my post then? Doesn’t surprise me.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey, I am no liar but I am a genuine punting and am nit afraid to post the facts and truth that's so important and nothing will change that, I comment with fact and it's based on my first hand experience and I am not going to room over and avoid the facts because some people don't like what they read.. I am a genuine punter and offer contribution that relevant here and do have a positive outlook in life :lol:

what a load of bollocks, how many times you posted about being genuine, normal people don't need to do that.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks for the entertainment though always funny, hope you post your vital stats again to impress us.

I am 5'9' so taller than you, I am 14 stone, but I do work out regular and do a lot of mountain biking and training, I do have a 36 waist which isn't fatty, I do have a 44 chest because I work out, and I do have the ability to work out


 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline NigelF

he commented on another review couldn't get my name right

It's funny that his comment reviewing you was balanced and didn't make you out to be that bad (nor could he explain why you weren't good) but now you're having an argument (or whatever) he's now saying you're a stinker etc. Either that means he's now exaggerating (basically bullshitting) or when he originally posted that comment he wasn't being fully honest. Either way, it doesn't make him look good.

Anyway, stop posting pics, no one cares! You don't need to "prove him wrong" because he obviously doesn't know how busy you are (no one does), he's just trying to wind you up (which has been successful) and no one cares anyway. Also, you failed miserably to conceal the phone numbers as some are visible/you can work some of them out fairly easily! 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:52:03 pm by NigelF »

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
VW, live and breath, your getting all chocked there..   Go out and get some proper booking in so you know what your talking about.... You could enjoy your self... It's a crazy situation in life, you have 37 reviews written to circa 17k comments, now come on who is living and who has fact to comment.....


Don't be bitter take it as a positive :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:52:34 pm by Husqvarna360 »

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It's funny that his comment reviewing you was balanced and didn't make you out to be that bad (nor could he explain why you weren't good) but now you're having an argument (or whatever) he's now saying you're a stinker etc. Either that means he's now exaggerating (basically bullshitting) or when he originally posted that comment he wasn't being fully honest. Either way, it doesn't make him look good.

Anyway, stop posting pics, no one cares! You don't need to "prove him wrong" because he obviously doesn't know how busy you are (no one does), he's just trying to wind you up (which has been successful) and no one cares anyway. Also, you failed miserably to conceal the phone numbers as some are visible/you can work some of them out fairly easily!
he came up with that after he was exposed the first time   over a year afterwards just my point

Offline lewisjones23

the Welsh board is hilarious, always some sort of kick off

different breed you lot

Offline NigelF

the Welsh board is hilarious, always some sort of kick off

different breed you lot

Yeah, it's a good laugh. Hard to keep up though!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
innit i thought the south west was bad,,, jeez fuck me genlty the welsh a crazy
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
VW, live and breath, your getting all chocked there..   Go out and get some proper booking in so you know what your talking about.... You could enjoy your self... It's a crazy situation in life, you have 37 reviews written to circa 17k comments, now come on who is living and who has fact to comment.....


Don't be bitter take it as a positive :sarcastic:

This again, you have me pointing out your posts, sorry but you posted them, if admin has a problem with post count I'm sure he will let me know. Typical thick troll response though, post count is all you have to deflect. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Funny how you are dodging STT's question, wonder why?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
he came up with that after he was exposed the first time   over a year afterwards just my point

I wrote the review after the booking and it was obvious and sunk in much of stinker you are after leaving and feeling sick at the thought of your hygiene for a few days after, I should have update the review but did feel sick at the thought of revisiting the experience..stinker, it a fact and nothing will change that because I was there.. And it's true and you should see it as a positive and you can see honest feedback..I ain't being cheeky or rude just being honest and that's the way it should be.. :thumbsdown:

Offline lewisjones23

Yeah, it's a good laugh. Hard to keep up though!

for added comedy value i read the posts in the accent  :lol:

going to put a bit more time in round here, only pay it the odd visit now and again

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No no, let’s get this straight. You are the one suggesting Elise is not getting bookings so is facilitating bookings elsewhere to top us her earnings as a pimp. And we are on a thread about Alizee. So you are either suggesting Elise is pimping out Alizee or are you going to name someone else?

I don’t care about Elise’s comments. I’m looking at yours. Stop trying to deflect.

Please read my comment on this which I have made already, In my opinion Alizee is not pimped but the thread was dictated by sticker Welsh Elise and the comments that followed were relevant to her... Thick or what, are you on a reduced fee for her services and if you are pay full price and go elsewhere for someone clean :wacko:

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I wrote the review after the booking and it was obvious and sunk in much of stinker you are after leaving and feeling sick at the thought of your hygiene for a few days after, I should have update the review but did feel sick at the thought of revisiting the experience..stinker, it a fact and nothing will change that because I was there.. And it's true and you should see it as a positive and you can see honest feedback..I ain't being cheeky or rude just being honest and that's the way it should be.. :thumbsdown:
your a lying sod always was always will be thanks for saying I looked 22 though that was a good 7 years off my age haha :hi:

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Please read my comment on this which I have made already, In my opinion Alizee is not pimped but the thread was dictated by sticker Welsh Elise and the comments that followed were relevant to her... Thick or what, are you on a reduced fee for her services and if you are pay full price and go elsewhere for someone clean :wacko:
that was your deal with portfolio that was what Frankie threatend not to out you but to let everyone know as she waa also admin you really are a slimbal and what makes you think I have seen STT?? Or he's even a client of mine you really are a dumb cunt
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:11:23 am by WelshElise »

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
your a lying sod always was always will be thanks for saying I looked 22 though that was a good 7 years off my age haha :hi:

Hey stinker, you know it's the truth and I don't want to be rude but by keeping to the facts you can do something about it, I can only comment on my experience, I don't know if it changed since then but when I met you you were a stinker and that's fact.. :thumbsdown:

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
that was your deal with portfolio that was what Frankie threatend not to out you but to let everyone know as she waa also admin you really are a slimbal and what makes you think I have seen STT?? Or he's even a client of mine you really are a dumb cunt

I think you will find i am no dumb cunt, but I won't see a smelly cunt and been wise enough in life to punt whenever I want and I don't need the cash from it like you do, you make your stories up because it affects your number of bookings and you shouldn't do that and you should accept the facts and they may not be licked but you are a stinker and you should be able to do something about it... If you want to :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:20:05 am by Husqvarna360 »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thick or what, are you on a reduced fee for her services and if you are pay full price and go elsewhere for someone clean :wacko:
Thought it was you that got paid for reviews?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thought it was you that got paid for reviews?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Never had a single reduced fee, but please comment with fact otherwise keep the made up stuff to your self.. In your bubble your dream.

I am only interested in commenting with facts that is the benefit benefit of  this great forum.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Never had a single reduced fee, but please comment with fact otherwise keep the made up stuff to your self.. In your bubble your dream.

I am only interested in commenting with facts that is the benefit benefit of  this great forum.

Keep telling yourself every other post that you are genuine, honest and only deal in facts

Comedy gold though.   :lol: :lol:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:44:55 am by STAR-LORD »


Offline Bonio

So, a quick recap ... Alizee hasn't left Cardiff yet, Welsh Elise is trying to pimp her out and Husq, on the basis that he was so amazing in the sheets earlier in the week, is trying to negotiate a reduced fee for which he will also leave another positive review.

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So, a quick recap ... Alizee hasn't left Cardiff yet, Welsh Elise is trying to pimp her out and Husq, on the basis that he was so amazing in the sheets earlier in the week, is trying to negotiate a reduced fee for which he will also leave another positive review.

I know she hasn't left c'diff yet.  The rest of soap opera i leave the main casts to deal with :sarcastic:

Offline OakTree

the Welsh board is hilarious, always some sort of kick off

different breed you lot

I find myself following this board as much as the NW these days.  :)

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I find myself following this board as much as the NW these days.  :)

It can be quite amusing  :lol:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I find myself following this board as much as the NW these days.  :)

I'm quite flattered sir. Thank you kindly.  :) :hi:

Offline NigelF

Anyway, stop posting pics, no one cares! You don't need to "prove him wrong"

Actually, I don't believe you have a degree (2:1). Since you're in a picture posting mood, why not prove me wrong and post a pic of your degree certificate (preferably hiding your name better than you did with those punters' phone numbers)?

Offline Bonio

Actually, I don't believe you have a degree (2:1). Since you're in a picture posting mood, why not prove me wrong and post a pic of your degree certificate (preferably hiding your name better than you did with those punters' phone numbers)?
That is a zinger.


Offline Bonio

Zinger = striking or amusing remark

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ok, time to get back on topic I think.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Ah much better...
Hidden Image/Members Only

Right I'm scheduled to see her before her tour is up on the 15th (and sorry guys if you think I'm dropping out, then you can lick my left one!   :P) . I've been without a booking for 53 days now, so it feels like I'm reverting back to being 'like a virgin'.  :scare:  However if shit does go sideways for me, to the peeps who saw her yesterday, did she give an estimate of when she may revisit Wales on tour again? Either before end of 2018? Or 2019?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:28:05 pm by STAR-LORD »


lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Right I'm scheduled to see her before her tour is up on the 15th (and sorry guys if you think I'm dropping out, then you can lick my left one!

MMF with husq then?  She said he can stay until she leaves the city.

Rather you than me. 

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:47:23 pm by lucozing »

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
MMF with husq then?  She said he can stay until she leaves the city.

Rather you than me.

Share her in a booking after 53 days celibacy? Fuck no. I had to sing a few lines from "the little mermaid" - 'part of this world' in French just so she'd consider coming here!  :crazy: :lol:

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Share her in a booking after 53 days celibacy? Fuck no. I had to sing a few lines from "the little mermaid" - 'part of this world' in French just so she'd consider coming here!  :crazy: :lol:

Interesting!!  I might sing that later to her :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ok, time to get back on topic I think.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Ah much better...
Hidden Image/Members Only

Right I'm scheduled to see her before her tour is up on the 15th (and sorry guys if you think I'm dropping out, then you can lick my left one!   :P) . I've been without a booking for 53 days now, so it feels like I'm reverting back to being 'like a virgin'.  :scare:  However if shit does go sideways for me, to the peeps who saw her yesterday, did she give an estimate of when she may revisit Wales on tour again? Either before end of 2018? Or 2019?  :unknown:

She didn’t woolfie, she said she would tour when she’s finished her studies and done a couple of things she wants to do in life, could be six months, could be 3 years, no idea on that one , but if we all stand up and be counted and she has a good experience here , she would hopefully add us to her tour (s) in the future .
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:55:15 pm by np500 »