Author Topic: Alizee21 (Cardiff Tour)  (Read 7602 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
MMF with husq then?  She said he can stay until she leaves the city.

Rather you than me.

Oh yes, I think you are up for some embarrassment and a one sided booking towards me if we have a mmf booking... But i am a thoughtful guy so will let you watch and you can write the review so you can see what it's about...  :hi: :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

Oh yes, I think you are up for some embarrassment and a one sided booking towards me if we have a mmf booking... But i am a thoughtful guy so will let you watch and you can write the review so you can see what it's about...  :hi: :sarcastic:

Husq, that’s just pathetic. If you have an ounce of self respect hiding under the narcissistic barrage you’ve provided lately, stop now.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Husq, that’s just pathetic. If you have an ounce of self respect hiding under the narcissistic barrage you’ve provided lately, stop now.
#
suspect his posting is part of a humiliation roleplay by his latest escort he has fallen in love with.

All good entertainment though watching sociopaths self destruct.   :lol: :lol:

He really should get treatment, but secretly hope he doesn't for the comedy value.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:39:39 pm by vw »

Offline dumbo25

Ok, time to get back on topic I think.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Ah much better...
Hidden Image/Members Only

Right I'm scheduled to see her before her tour is up on the 15th (and sorry guys if you think I'm dropping out, then you can lick my left one!   :P) . I've been without a booking for 53 days now, so it feels like I'm reverting back to being 'like a virgin'.  :scare:  However if shit does go sideways for me, to the peeps who saw her yesterday, did she give an estimate of when she may revisit Wales on tour again? Either before end of 2018? Or 2019?  :unknown:

I would do your damned hardest not to drop out NW, as she mentioned on UKE, think she is on a mini break after the Diff and Durham this week, to concentrate on her studies etc.

Offline Steelworker

#
suspect his posting is part of a humiliation roleplay by his latest escort he has fallen in love with.

All good entertainment though watching sociopaths self destruct.   :lol: :lol:

He really should get treatment, but secretly hope he doesn't for the comedy value.

No doubt you are one of the most committed members of UKP and its aims, VW. We differ in our approach to other members. You encourage and constantly provoke entertainment in posts with members who are dodgy(and those who may not be). Without doubt Husq is one of those members who has major personal issues which have spilled over into inappropriate relationships with escorts.

I don’t agree with the comedy value comment but do think Husq should seek treatment for his behaviour and motives for it. He probably won’t because he’s a narcissist but it’s the best course of action in my opinion.

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would do your damned hardest not to drop out NW, as she mentioned on UKE, think she is on a mini break after the Diff and Durham this week, to concentrate on her studies etc.

Thanks to both you and Redevil86 for the intel. It seems like my coast is clear. Yes her website does specify dates of when she'll be unavailable.

I've only had 1 intimate encounter with an ebony, french lady just over 15 years ago, back when I used to work in a nightclub in the 'Diff. But in all due respect not of the same calibre of appearance and sex appeal as Alizee.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:28:27 pm by STAR-LORD »

lucozing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Truely need give credit to Redevil86 for giving his effort to get Alizee cum to Cardiff. :drinks:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Crikey, I've been busy in work and only just caught up on this. A number of points have come from it, much of it we already knew:

1. Husq is an utter twat. And potentially a dangerous one, to himself, his family or others.
2. VW loves to (and very much succeeds in) winding people up
3. STT and SW speak a lot of sense
4. Elise speaks some sense but contributes way, way, too much
5. The Welsh board is now providing entertainment for the rest of the UK

And the final point - and the ONLY useful one - is that Alizze is an absolutely top class SP who I'm gutted to have missed.

Have I covered everything?


STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Crikey, I've been busy in work and only just caught up on this. A number of points have come from it, much of it we already knew:

1. Husq is an utter twat. And potentially a dangerous one, to himself, his family or others.
2. VW loves to (and very much succeeds in) winding people up
3. STT and SW speak a lot of sense
4. Elise speaks some sense but contributes way, way, too much
5. The Welsh board is now providing entertainment for the rest of the UK

And the final point - and the ONLY useful one - is that Alizze is an absolutely top class SP who I'm gutted to have missed.

Have I covered everything?

6. Nightwolf/Woolfio is close to quitting his pilgrim's progress to becoming a born again virgin, and ending his vow of celibacy, and throwing away his chastity belt!   :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:48:57 pm by STAR-LORD »

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
6. Nightwolf/Woolfio is close to quitting his pilgrim's progress to becoming a born again virgin, and ending his vow of celibacy, and throwing away his chastity belt!   :)

She will breath new life in to your sails woolfie, just enjoy her  :thumbsup: presuming alizee is to receive you .

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She will breath new life in to your sails

did she fix your tranny boat?   :D :D

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She will breath new life in to your sails woolfie, just enjoy her  :thumbsup: presuming alizee is to receive you .

I can detect the scent of fresh air already if that's the case.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:22:18 pm by STAR-LORD »

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
#
suspect his posting is part of a humiliation roleplay by his latest escort he has fallen in love with.

All good entertainment though watching sociopaths self destruct.   :lol: :lol:

He really should get treatment, but secretly hope he doesn't for the comedy value.

Licker99 made a good point on Red's review, to tie in to Grumpy's point 1. However he posted on wrong review instead of this one, and it wasn't in regard to Red but Husq.

# reply 38 & #reply 42
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:35:06 pm by STAR-LORD »

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
did she fix your tranny boat?   :D :D

Nothing wrong with my tranny butt  ! , but she did breath new life in to my punting desires, as thay had been on the wain of late, due to many things , but well up for the next booking  :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh yes, I think you are up for some embarrassment and a one sided booking towards me if we have a mmf booking... But i am a thoughtful guy so will let you watch and you can write the review so you can see what it's about...  :hi: :sarcastic:

Oh just fuck off will you.

You’ve shown just what a self destructive and malicious cunt you over the last few months are and your days of getting any kind of sympathy or even just a civil response on the Welsh boards are well and truly over.

Do yourself a favour, don’t log on to UKP for a very long time. You need to sort your shit out.

Husqvarna360

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh just fuck off will you.

You’ve shown just what a self destructive and malicious cunt you over the last few months are and your days of getting any kind of sympathy or even just a civil response on the Welsh boards are well and truly over.

Do yourself a favour, don’t log on to UKP for a very long time. You need to sort your shit out.

Unfortunately the negative few have without fact impacted in the Welsh region and because I am my responses are sticking with the facts that they don't like, it's assumed that I have an issue or when I make a positive comment its assumed there is a motive behind it.

I have the memories from the bookings and I comment because it's a great forum for comments and views to be made, if added no comments it would make no difference to me but if everyone thought not to comment then the forum would be dead so for me I will continue to add my comments irrespective whether the negative few like them or not, and at least they will be accurate comments.


vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Unfortunately the negative few have without fact impacted in the Welsh region and because I am my responses are sticking with the facts that they don't like, it's assumed that I have an issue or when I make a positive comment its assumed there is a motive behind it.

I have the memories from the bookings and I comment because it's a great forum for comments and views to be made, if added no comments it would make no difference to me but if everyone thought not to comment then the forum would be dead so for me I will continue to add my comments irrespective whether the negative few like them or not, and at least they will be accurate comments.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Unfortunately the negative few have without fact impacted in the Welsh region and because I am my responses are sticking with the facts that they don't like, it's assumed that I have an issue or when I make a positive comment its assumed there is a motive behind it.

I have the memories from the bookings and I comment because it's a great forum for comments and views to be made, if added no comments it would make no difference to me but if everyone thought not to comment then the forum would be dead so for me I will continue to add my comments irrespective whether the negative few like them or not, and at least they will be accurate comments.

Oh for fucks sake, wake up will you.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:35:32 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline Dan Dastardly

Crikey, I've been busy in work and only just caught up on this. A number of points have come from it, much of it we already knew:

1. Husq is an utter twat. And potentially a dangerous one, to himself, his family or others.
2. VW loves to (and very much succeeds in) winding people up
3. STT and SW speak a lot of sense
4. Elise speaks some sense but contributes way, way, too much
5. The Welsh board is now providing entertainment for the rest of the UK

And the final point - and the ONLY useful one - is that Alizze is an absolutely top class SP who I'm gutted to have missed.

Have I covered everything? Absolutely correct in all points mate, I may read the entire thread again when I can’t get to sleep one night !

Offline Dan Dastardly

Apart from the review which was very good