Author Topic: Best genuine massage with happy ending  (Read 1801674 times)

Offline mackeson

Is it me or has the whole scene went a bit quiet lately?? You can never get in to see Mel or Cherry/Maya unless you book way in advance and the shops in Newcastle are too hitty miss for me! Oh and while I’m on avoid the Wallsend high street one, it’s nothing but a brothel offering a quick rub whilst trying to get you to go for the full service option! To make it slightly worse there’s a load of foot traffic right outside the door and as I found out most of the locals know it’s a brothel and aren’t shy about shouting it along the street  :scare:
Well said Eastendlad, it is good to get advanced warnings - this is what makes this forum worthwhile!

Offline Liam_Stephenson

Is it me or has the whole scene went a bit quiet lately?? You can never get in to see Mel or Cherry/Maya unless you book way in advance and the shops in Newcastle are too hitty miss for me! Oh and while I’m on avoid the Wallsend high street one, it’s nothing but a brothel offering a quick rub whilst trying to get you to go for the full service option! To make it slightly worse there’s a load of foot traffic right outside the door and as I found out most of the locals know it’s a brothel and aren’t shy about shouting it along the street  :scare:

for what its worth, which it isnt much, secrets have started to let me in through the backdoor
this is not a euphemism

Offline bobdavid

for what its worth, which it isnt much, secrets have started to let me in through the backdoor
this is not a euphemism

Have Secrets changed their name..? I walked past it last week and was sure the logo was different... I tried not to stare though as the street was packed with people - damned Fenwicks and their crowds of people going to see their windows.

Offline nerascal


Offline Liam_Stephenson

Have Secrets changed their name..? I walked past it last week and was sure the logo was different... I tried not to stare though as the street was packed with people - damned Fenwicks and their crowds of people going to see their windows.

I havent seen the shop front in a while, trick is to go to the back near the korean restaurant and ask if they can open the rear entrance. Usually does it for me.
Honestly that rear entrance should probs be the main entrance

Offline bobdavid

Yes, it's Shanghai Massage now

External Link/Members Only

Nice. Only £10 for cupping. Can you getting a happy ending with that?  :cool:

Unknown987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

They all do tantric/nuru massages and offer more

Don’t fancy paying 100£ for a massage though for an hour if the extras aren’t included

Anyone been to any of these

Offline grimski

Is it me or has the whole scene went a bit quiet lately?? You can never get in to see Mel or Cherry/Maya unless you book way in advance and the shops in Newcastle are too hitty miss for me! Oh and while I’m on avoid the Wallsend high street one, it’s nothing but a brothel offering a quick rub whilst trying to get you to go for the full service option! To make it slightly worse there’s a load of foot traffic right outside the door and as I found out most of the locals know it’s a brothel and aren’t shy about shouting it along the street  :scare:

Where’s Mel, she’s not in Fawdon is she? I had a massage there a few years back (legit) but she was a pretty hot middle aged women in sports gear ...wondering if I missed a trick haha.

Offline bobdavid

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

They all do tantric/nuru massages and offer more

Don’t fancy paying 100£ for a massage though for an hour if the extras aren’t included

Anyone been to any of these

Not those particular ones - but I do wonder whether they're related to this one which I went to last year: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115407.0

Offline Rooster

The Oasis place opposite the Civic Centre (see Gumtree) is pretty good, went there last week.

Offline maxxblue

The Oasis place opposite the Civic Centre (see Gumtree) is pretty good, went there last week.

Not my experience, Rooster, but I suppose its like lots of these places - it depends on who you get.

Also, not the most discreet of places.

Offline Liam_Stephenson

The Oasis place opposite the Civic Centre (see Gumtree) is pretty good, went there last week.

give a rundown?

Offline Knight Templar

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

They all do tantric/nuru massages and offer more

Don’t fancy paying 100£ for a massage though for an hour if the extras aren’t included

Anyone been to any of these


I would be amazed if any of the girls in the pictures are actually the ones doing the massage , has a b&s  look to it to me

Offline Randy101

It may have been mentioned before but I couldn’t see much on it.  Has anyone experienced Joy?  :D

External Link/Members Only

Unknown987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does anyone know of any Good looking mature masseuses who offer extras , preferably English

Or any other good looking English masseuses apart from Jess who do extras

Cheers

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Does anyone know of any Good looking mature masseuses who offer extras , preferably English

Or any other good looking English masseuses apart from Jess who do extras

Cheers

279 pages of info and a newbie asks ....


... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Unknown987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
279 pages of info and a newbie asks ....


... :dash: :dash: :dash:
alright big man the first one starts back in 2013 or something them links aren’t gonna work now , I’ve read through the latest ones and none of them are what I asked 

If you’ve got nothing positive to write back don’t write anything instead of being a total cock

Offline Liam_Stephenson

alright big man the first one starts back in 2013 or something them links aren’t gonna work now , I’ve read through the latest ones and none of them are what I asked 

If you’ve got nothing positive to write back don’t write anything instead of being a total cock

Doesnt take a genius to go back five pages and read forward  :dash:

Unknown987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Doesnt take a genius to go back five pages and read forward  :dash:

I already have been back to like page 160 , none are mature English

Unknown987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anybody been to this one before ?

External Link/Members Only

Price abit steep but she sounds the part in her add

Eastendlad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Where’s Mel, she’s not in Fawdon is she? I had a massage there a few years back (legit) but she was a pretty hot middle aged women in sports gear ...wondering if I missed a trick haha.

Sorry mate..... Mel is also known as Jess and works in a place near Heworth metro. Youngish, fit English lass with dark hair!

Eastendlad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

They all do tantric/nuru massages and offer more


Don’t fancy paying 100£ for a massage though for an hour if the extras aren’t included

Anyone been to any of these

If I thought for 1 minute that the Nuru massage was done the way it’s meant to be with the assisted shower beforehand then sliding around an air bed for an hour I’d be up for blowing £100! Shame though because most of these places think baby oil and rubbing their tits on you constitutes a proper Nuru massage

Eastendlad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
for what its worth, which it isnt much, secrets have started to let me in through the backdoor
this is not a euphemism

I tried this place for the first time a few weeks back and found it pretty poor if I’m honest. It started off as a very light massage with lots of oil before the famous whisper “you want extras” I asked what was on offer and was told I could have hr for £20 or B2B for £50! I used the norm of “ah sorry I only have £30 on me” to which she obviously agreed, the strange thing is I’ve never known a girl leave the room with her “tip money” before returning to finish what she’d agreed! Once she returned she stripped down and basically continued massaging me with her hands for a while before rubbing her tits around for a bit and then asked me to turn over, once I’d turned it was pretty much straight down to business with her hands wrapped around my shaft! I did however manage to rub her arse which in turn made her turn to give me better access.... I didn’t want to push my luck and try for a sticky finger until she decided to part her legs with a kind of invitation to have a go! Unfortunately after playing for a few minutes she ended up with a sticky load firing straight over her shoulder and landing down the back of her arm! Although it wasn’t bad all in all I probably wouldn’t go again
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:27:52 pm by Eastendlad »

Offline Rooster

Not my experience, Rooster, but I suppose its like lots of these places - it depends on who you get.

Also, not the most discreet of places.

Yeah, there's at least two masseuses work there. I actually prefer a busy main road location above a quiet residential street full of curtain-twitchers. No one pays any attention to you in a crowd.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I already have been back to like page 160 , none are mature English

Does that not give you the slightest hint there may not be any that match what you're looking for.    :unknown:

Anybody been to this one before ?

External Link/Members Only

Price abit steep but she sounds the part in her add

Last updated 6 months ago.

* That's what adds are supposed to do, doesn't make it real.   :hi:

Offline paulbay

External Link/Members Only


As anyone had any recent visits with this one
Done some searches on here however can’t find anything recently
Any help appreciated

Offline Knight Templar

Anybody been to this one before ?

External Link/Members Only

Price abit steep but she sounds the part in her add

Seen her a while ago , not  a bad looking women , massage ok , she does use alot of oil during the massage , no shower offered afterwards so my advice dont wear anything you dont  want  stained.
HE was ok , had worse , had better , teasing is ok ; she strips down to her bra and knickers  and allows some touching. But at £80 for the hour i wont be going back .

Offline paulbay


Offline maxxblue


Offline paulbay

I know it’s silly as they don’t always use the real names but my link is called Emma and your link is Claire

Offline jake

Pretty sure KT correct along 1231 turn left before you go over water  been there everything average there's lot better out there for 80 quid

Offline paulbay

She’s advertising £50 no hidden fees

Offline Knight Templar

The £80 included HE , no hidden extras

Offline Knight Templar

I know it’s silly as they don’t always use the real names but my link is called Emma and your link is Claire

I think rixsters is a different person as his is in sunderland , the one i  commenting on us in the Teams . There is reviews of emma from sunderland on this page , most are negative

Unknown987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think rixsters is a different person as his is in sunderland , the one i  commenting on us in the Teams . There is reviews of emma from sunderland on this page , most are negative

It is different , I’ve been to Emma aswell , massage abit poor you can tell she isn’t qualified or nothing  , he was ok but I wouldn’t say it was great , no teasing ... the plus side is she  gets her tits out and let you feel them aswell as as her arse and rub her fanny if you want too, no fingers inside though

Unknown987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does that not give you the slightest hint there may not be any that match what you're looking for.    :unknown:

Last updated 6 months ago.

* That's what adds are supposed to do, doesn't make it real.   :hi:
i texted her and she replied so she still must be doing it

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
i texted her and she replied so she still must be doing it

Well TOFTT and report back.   :hi:

Offline paulbay

Haha looks like I’m going to have to
I will be back soon with a review old chaps 😜

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Haha looks like I’m going to have to
I will be back soon with a review old chaps 😜


I was replying to Unknown987's post regarding External Link/Members Only  not your post.    :hi:


Offline Silverthorn1709

Haha looks like I’m going to have to
I will be back soon with a review old chaps 😜

When are you going to see Emma?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
When are you going to see Emma?

Why, are you the boyfriend or the pimp or something.    :unknown:

Offline Silverthorn1709

Why, are you the boyfriend or the pimp or something.    :unknown:

No, was just looking forward to a review..... I was thinking of going myself, try something different to Amy’s or Sheng in Chester-le-Street

Offline Silverthorn1709

Where is Thai Siam exactly, I drive up the road fairly regular and haven’t seen It, or at least dont recall seeing it. I am in 2 minds weather to try Emma or Thai Siam (both in Sunderland)..... any help in choosing would be great, also a full review will be posted after the main event  :D

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Where is Thai Siam exactly, I drive up the road fairly regular and haven’t seen It, or at least dont recall seeing it. I am in 2 minds weather to try Emma or Thai Siam (both in Sunderland)..... any help in choosing would be great, also a full review will be posted after the main event  :D

Phone up, make an appointment and they'll tell you exactly where it is, or check the advert for the address.   :hi:

DRebbeh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Was thinking about giving Secrets a try... Has anyone been lately? Do they still do extras?  :rolleyes:

Also does anyone know if there is a Non Asian massage parlour in Newcastle?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:05:49 pm by DRebbeh »

Offline tyman

It may have been mentioned before but I couldn’t see much on it.  Has anyone experienced Joy?  :D

External Link/Members Only

Not tried this ad - but there was a joy who worked in NO1 Thai who’s was rains mother - wonnder if this is her?

Offline maxxblue

Not tried this ad - but there was a joy who worked in NO1 Thai who’s was rains mother - wonnder if this is her?

No, one Joy is Asian, the other is Afro-Caribbean  :hi:

Offline Frankly

Was thinking of trying to see Joy in Fenham myself & would love to hear more by DM
Cheers!

Offline maxxblue

Was thinking of trying to see Joy in Fenham myself & would love to hear more by DM
Cheers!

I haven't seen her myself, but there are reports on here that she is totally legit.

Offline fish2704

No, one Joy is Asian, the other is Afro-Caribbean  :hi:
Where does Joy afro carribean work