Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801148 times)

Offline Stapler

Thanks for the reports Bez and welcome to our FBSM thread.

...S...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:32:37 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Murphy54

Went to lily great Barr she gives a strong stiff massage and HE £50 bit too strong for my liking. Went to see zhang in erdington and got a girl called niko...she gave a great soft massage then I opted for body to body which she provided with 15 minutes remaining at this point she was completely naked and was urging me to touch her....then she climed on top and asked me to suck her tits while my cock was between her legs then we finished in 69 position while she gave me HE. All for 80 quid. Worth every penny I think if u pay here you will get everything.

Hi Bezb6 do you have a link for Zhang's or Niko
Thanks.

temmop

Wow this thread has really taken off! Ksy is my only experience of FBSM so far, but I absolutely loved it. Had such a better time than with regular WG's.

I should be up for seeing someone this Saturday. Perhaps Ksy again, but I might be adventurous and go for one of the busty Asian girls!

Offline Talbear

On the back of Staplers trusted advice I went to visit Suka today...

2 words

Fucking amazing....!!!!

£60 for massage with HE.... Lovely girl, amazing tits, and that reach underneath trick is worth waiting for.... I ha a great time, and will definitely be seeing her again..!!!
 :thumbsup:

rorororo

Wow this thread has really taken off! Ksy is my only experience of FBSM so far, but I absolutely loved it. Had such a better time than with regular WG's.

I should be up for seeing someone this Saturday. Perhaps Ksy again, but I might be adventurous and go for one of the busty Asian girls!

Who and where is Ksy?? Link?? did I miss that info?

Offline Murphy54

Who and where is Ksy?? Link?? did I miss that info?

here's KSy link
External Link/Members Only
had a recent visit myself.

Offline Stapler

2 words

Fucking amazing....!!!!

£60 for massage with HE.... Lovely girl, amazing tits, and that reach underneath trick is worth waiting for.... I ha a great time, and will definitely be seeing her again..!!!

Talbear,

I'll just say two words : reach under! Glad you enjoyed it mate!

...S...

thunderpantz

I'm new to all this, but hoping to give Suka a try at the weekend   :)

Offline Stapler

Welcome to our FBSM thread TP.
You are in for a treat!

...S...

NEWTOTHEPLACE

How much notice to you usually need or give to book?

Offline Stapler

Phone up the same day is best.
The girls see whoever! By that I mean if you book the previous day for say 2:00 the next day and another client phones or turns up, they will see him in case - it probably happens - the 2:00 man doesn't turn up!
Or the the pre booked as described above will find the girl he have arranged to see is busy' and they will pass you on to someone else.

What I usually do if I am in the city is phone the girl of my choice on the day.
If you phone between 11:00 and 12:00 you will get in. They will see you rather than wait for a pre booked as explained above. If she is free I go straight round of say I'll be there in 30 minutes. They will wait half hour. Then if someone else phones they will tell him to come round in 90 minutes.
Does that make sense!?

The girls are quite adept in shuffling appointments!

...S...

Hope that helps

The Thai's in particular are only interested in how much money they can make. If you keep that in mind all will be OK!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:23:54 am by Stapler »

willey

Just a quick report.

I had my 3rd visit to Sammy, and just to say my 2 hour parking ticket expired! incredible.

I am going to have to raise my assessment up to 9.5/10, PM me if you want to know why not 10!

First time I had been (literally) been walked all over by a woman.

Anyone else experienced that FK.  :P

W

Offline Stapler

We would rather know why you gave her 9.5

...S...

Offline dsr

Been to about 2 massages previously.  First ever one was a grim one in Oldbury.  Massage was alright, but the woman was a bit chunky and old for my liking.  The other was this girl.

Some right messing around to start.  Arranges and tells me to go to one place to begin with, then with about 30 minutes to go tells me to go somewhere else entirely (I forget the name, but it was around large apartment complex with a Tesco Metro nearby - Sunrise/Sunview or something like that).  Then I end up waiting another 20 minutes for her to be ready.

Massage and everything else was good, English not great but her body was fantastic.

Problem with this thread is that I'm off tomorrow, and you lot keep giving me ideas  :hi:

Offline Brumish

Skyline?

If so then that's a must for me. I feel very relaxed using that place.

Roland D Hay

2 words

Fucking amazing....!!!!

That sounds so much better than my recent massage experience. Is there a link?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31309.0

Offline JoeyT

I'm still keen to find out about this place I oasis, I have been by second time and still can't find the place..... Am I kissing something :/

Offline JoeyT

Am struggling to get through to this Jane that's been recommended as we'll :( she must be either really busy or she's got a new number

Offline Stapler

I'm still keen to find out about this place I oasis, I have been by second time and still can't find the place..... Am I kissing something :/

Don't bother Chanel has left and the place is a dump!

...S...

Offline Stapler

I ONLY went there to see Chanel an English/Italian girl who told me she was going to work there. She gave me a massage with hand and breast relief which ended with me cumming on her 36E's!

She was great but I will repeat, the place is a dump and I would not visit there again!

Chanel doesn't work there anymore and I don't blame her!

I am waiting for her to start up again somewhere else!

...S...

My advice is to forget Oasis.

If you REALLY  want to go its near Digbeth at 104 Liverpool Street

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:24:34 pm by Stapler »

PuntingNoob

Went to see Suka again today but got her cousin Jei instead. Petite girl who gave a competent massage and HE, she said she was still learning and it showed. Shame she hasn't learned the great reach under trick yet, worst part was the massage felt rushed so I was in and out after 40 minutes. Don't think I'll return.

Offline Murphy54

This one looks really pretty, has anyone any experience of the service on offer?

willey

Went to lily great Barr she gives a strong stiff massage and HE £50 bit too strong for my liking. Went to see zhang in erdington and got a girl called niko...she gave a great soft massage then I opted for body to body which she provided with 15 minutes remaining at this point she was completely naked and was urging me to touch her....then she climed on top and asked me to suck her tits while my cock was between her legs then we finished in 69 position while she gave me HE. All for 80 quid. Worth every penny I think if u pay here you will get everything.

Have you a link to Lilly.

Ta

W

willey

That sounds so much better than my recent massage experience. Is there a link?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31309.0

Roland,

Fantastic review, :scare:

W

Offline Stapler

Went to see Suka again today but got her cousin Jei instead. Petite girl who gave a competent massage and HE, she said she was still learning and it showed. Shame she hasn't learned the great reach under trick yet, worst part was the massage felt rushed so I was in and out after 40 minutes. Don't think I'll return.

I did say in earlier posts that Suka sometimes passes on clients to colleagues

...S...

If we walk she will soon learn a lesson!

Offline Stapler

Roland D Hay

Offline JoeyT

I ONLY went there to see Chanel an English/Italian girl who told me she was going to work there. She gave me a massage with hand and breast relief which ended with me cumming on her 36E's!

She was great but I will repeat, the place is a dump and I would not visit there again!

Chanel doesn't work there anymore and I don't blame her!

I am waiting for her to start up again somewhere else!

...S...

My advice is to forget Oasis.

If you REALLY  want to go its near Digbeth at 104 Liverpool Street

Thanks Stapler, I won't bother with this one then.
How did you find out Chanel left? Please keep me posted if she starts up else where though

Offline Stapler

Thanks Tal... So this is Suka?

Suka's pic is on page 2 of this thread.

...S...

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Phone up the same day is best.
The girls see whoever! By that I mean if you book the previous day for say 2:00 the next day and another client phones or turns up, they will see him in case - it probably happens - the 2:00 man doesn't turn up!
Or the the pre booked as described above will find the girl he have arranged to see is busy' and they will pass you on to someone else.

What I usually do if I am in the city is phone the girl of my choice on the day.
If you phone between 11:00 and 12:00 you will get in. They will see you rather than wait for a pre booked as explained above. If she is free I go straight round of say I'll be there in 30 minutes. They will wait half hour. Then if someone else phones they will tell him to come round in 90 minutes.
Does that make sense!?

The girls are quite adept in shuffling appointments!

...S...

Hope that helps

The Thai's in particular are only interested in how much money they can make. If you keep that in mind all will be OK!
thanks stapler :) do you know many who give breast relief or is it just the luck of the draw.

Offline Stapler

There are not many that give breast relief as we know it!
Some of the Thai's offer body2body where they rub their breasts on you but that is all.

We will have to wait for Chanel to start up again!

...S...

Offline Clicktocollect

** CiaraTantraxx - One to avoid **

Not in Brum but if like me you were passing through and thought you might give this one a go. Don't!!

I still dont know why I went through with it, it was all wrong.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

temmop

** CiaraTantraxx - One to avoid **

Not in Brum but if like me you were passing through and thought you might give this one a go. Don't!!

I still dont know why I went through with it, it was all wrong.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancy being a bit more specific with that?

Offline whats that noise

Just seen this one
Any info on her Stapler?
Never mind just found the thread
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:52:55 pm by whats that noise »

Offline Stapler

Yes!

marvellous if you've got £80 or £90

Any more?

...S...

Offline whats that noise

Was more interested in the nuru massage. Maybe with full service? Are the pics really her then? Look hot

Offline Stapler

This is a FBSM thread.

If you want FS there are plenty of genuine reports elsewhere on this site.

...S...

Roland D Hay

Suka's pic is on page 2 of this thread.

...S...

Sadly not, just a dead link.

Offline whats that noise

Fair enough. But still interested about the nuru. Did you have fbm or nuru?

Offline Talbear

I can see her Roland on the actual thread.... Bottom of page 2....

Offline Stapler

Wolverhampton
Contact us on 07742387059

One for you Wolves lads

...S...

willey

willey

Has anyone had an authentic nuru massage?

Is it worth the extra £.

Willey

willey

Another Lilly, this one seems a better alternative..