Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801643 times)

Offline Murphy54

Chanel, the half English half Italian lady mentioned above works at Oasis in Digbeth.
Tel : 0121 773 9292

She works on Thursday and every other Sunday.
She is new and eager to please!!
Great boobs!

S
how much does she charge Stapler?

Offline Murphy54

Visited KSY yesterday. Works in an apartment which was warm and pleasant.
KSY is slim and very attractive, with curvy hips and a great bum.
Opted for a hot oil BTB massage which came with a HE.
Wonderful experience, as it's a first for me with a black girl and it's been a long awaited experience.
One which I will be sure to repeat.

rondo1

Stapler

Does chanel do the B2B MASSAGE?

Offline Stapler

Stapler

Does chanel do the B2B MASSAGE?

Not sure - but she knows how to use her 36E's!

S
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

how much does she charge Stapler?

£40 for half hour of topless massage with hand and breast relief!

S

Offline brumrock

Hi Stapler

Any pics of this italian lady...how would you rate her body n looks wise?   :hi:

rondo1

Hello

Does any one seen this one External Link/Members Only
she is very beautiful and looks like my type, full of flesh, does she provide nude massage

Offline Stapler

Brumrock,

No pics unfortunately.
However, Chanel is very attractive! Long black hair. Nice curvy body - about size 12 or less maybe. Medium height. Great boobs!

S
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:12:22 am by Stapler »

sims1

Visited this Thai lady today,
External Link/Members Only

Jane offered me a choice of 1 hour,
straight massage for £40
Massage with HE for £60
or BtoB with HE £80

I went for the oil with HE. Very good massage with different types of pressure offered throughout.
A very friendly lady with an exceptional HE that did not finish when ejaculation was achieved. I then went into multiple orgasmic state which she kept going for at least 10 min. A first from a Thai lady as I have found that they do normally finish once you have ejaculated.
An assisted show was then given at the end.
A very very enjoyable 1 hour massage.

Highly recommended.

Offline Stapler

rondo1

Sims

I think jane is the flatmate of sammy, was she better than sammy mate? was she allowing you to touch her, tell me about the shower assist part, was she with you in the shower...

I will definitely go and see her, I have seen sammy, but I did not get any shower assistance from her, she was good, but talkative, pleae could you provide more information the difference between sammy and jane? will wait your respond my friend. and thank you about the review.

sims1

Sims

I think jane is the flatmate of sammy, was she better than sammy mate? was she allowing you to touch her, tell me about the shower assist part, was she with you in the shower...

I will definitely go and see her, I have seen sammy, but I did not get any shower assistance from her, she was good, but talkative, pleae could you provide more information the difference between sammy and jane? will wait your respond my friend. and thank you about the review.

I am not able to tell you the difference, as i have never seen sammy.

rondo1

thank you my friend, but I just want to know on the shower assist part, was she allowing you to touch her, you said that she was giving you a long orgasm, and she did not stop that was a great stuff, I will definitely see her this week, please give me little bit detail about the shower assist part...

Offline Stapler

If you are going to see her, as you say you are, then you can find out for yourself!

Stop hounding the OP! He reported in good faith. Was your dad a copper? So many questions!

S

rondo1

Stapler

I thought the question was not to you, but I will tolerate your senseless reaction, and reported to the moderators, I did not deserve this witless and imprudent reply from you but it can only show how childish you are, hope the moderators will checkup, we are  here to exchange information and experience, not heedless and reckless way.

I hope the moderators will remove your rude and IL-mannered retort and I hope they will not allow another insulting words like that, what an naive person you are
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 10:01:12 pm by rondo1 »

James999

I thought the question was not to you, but I will tolerate your senseless reaction, and reported to the moderators, I did not deserve this witless and imprudent reply from you but it can only show how childish you are, hope the moderators will checkup, we are  here to exchange information and experience, not heedless and reckless way.
I hope the moderators will remove your rude and IL-mannered retort and I hope they will not allow another insulting words like that, what an naive person you are

I have a feeling you won't like it here, get over yourself, it's a punting forum not a fucking knitting forum  :wacko:

rondo1

Shame on you that you don't even know that your IP address is the same, hide your ass first

sims1

thank you my friend, but I just want to know on the shower assist part, was she allowing you to touch her, you said that she was giving you a long orgasm, and she did not stop that was a great stuff, I will definitely see her this week, please give me little bit detail about the shower assist part...

The shower assistance was just a good soaping down with a nice scrub and wash down afterwards, with a nice towel rub to dry me off.
TBH I never really go to be fondling the masseuses. If I was to go for that, then I would book an appointment with a WG instead.
I have found, with the Thai ladies, it is how nice you are with them, then they treat you well back.
I am not so sure the assisted show is a given. 
I hope I have been of help to you.

rondo1

Sims

Thank you very much for billion times sir, you gave me a very high esteem and deference illustration, I am sure that I will  see her this week, and I have to apologize you if my questions was bit abysmal, I was so desperate to find bit information about her, you have shown your erudite and tolerance,  not like this  injudicious impolite person, who attacked me insulting words when he even may not carefully read my question, thank and thank you again sims.

incognitomosquito

The shower assistance was just a good soaping down with a nice scrub and wash down afterwards, with a nice towel rub to dry me off.
TBH I never really go to be fondling the masseuses. If I was to go for that, then I would book an appointment with a WG instead.
I have found, with the Thai ladies, it is how nice you are with them, then they treat you well back.
I am not so sure the assisted show is a given. 
I hope I have been of help to you.

It's all about the fantasy though isn't it?  Having a beautiful masseuse slowly getting you erect and then find yourself spurting in her mouth as her lips clamp down on you....

NEWTOTHEPLACE

£40 for half hour of topless massage with hand and breast relief!

S

Who else does breast relief with a fbsm?

willey

“I can neither confirm nor deny that this is my first post.”

In the words of the cia i am new here.

How old are you guys?
I am 51 having a late midlife crisis!, or are you the same.

Stapler seems to have been very busy.

My first massage was late March.....

Record since:
1) Jilly mid 40s english northampton. topless hr
2) 'Naturist' b2b late 20's black v busty leamington hr (2 visits)
3) Amy Thai willenhall 1st excellent massage hr 2nd b2b 3rd 1/2 hour massage hr mid 40's
4) English rose mid 40s, topless (brief owo) hr erdington
5) Bhawani selly oak 1st massage hr 2nd b2b hr 30?
6) Sammy thai (stapler tip) 1st massage hr 2nd b2b 30?
7) Bollywood massage, naturist hr milton keynes (indian v busty) 30
8) Sonia mk again massage slovakian hr partially undressed FK early 30's
9) oriental massage yardley . south korean mid 40's !!! not a trained massage  !!! but got one eventually  :wackogirl:

Will review any on request.

Come on lets get some good recommendations out here, before I go broke.

W

NEWTOTHEPLACE

willey

Hi New..

Whats your best recommendation?

W

NEWTOTHEPLACE

I'm new myself hoping to get one in in the next few weeks, when I get some free time. Trying to decided on who to see lol

willey

I suggest Sammy (or by the sounds of it Jane).
They will make you feel at home, nice appartment and shower facilities for a first go,

W

meldarth

Right a quick report on Katy in King's Heath.

Sadly can not report on b2b; but I can say Katy is very cute and friendly.  I was running late so only could get 30 minute massage which actually was 40 minutes for 27 quid.  As my shoulder was bugging me that day she really worked on it deep tissue and knows what she's doing.  Several times she was afraid she hurt me; and kept checking.  Very chatting; and few times with the music she started singing.  As I'd asked for deep tissue; nothing else was really offered but she did quick lower section as she was concentrating on my shoulder.  Really, really good massage and also put some oitment on shoulder to help keep the pain away as what is used by kung fu practicers and those that practice ti chi.....

I think at one point she offered to introduce me to someone or herself to show me ti chi - as I'm looking to get back into that.....:)

I will be going back later this week for just a relaxing massage and see about b2b and everything else.  If you're looking for really good deep tissue massage; I can't fault Katy as she is well trained.

vorian

Stapler

Really

You sound like AsianBeast or at least a close personal friend of his. :D

rondo1

Though I don't know  what is wrong for the asians, but I can guarantee that I am not Asian, this idiotic words are not surprise to me its another typical drunk,  chauvinistic, bigoted, xenophobic and racist who believes Britain only owns by those who comes here when Romans invade, I don't mind reading a low class minded prejudiced racist words, I see every day, read every day, but like to let you remember that Nick Griffin lost his seat, and let make you happy I am Canadian White guy in Britain, who refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.

vorian

Though I don't know  what is wrong for the asians, but I can guarantee that I am not Asian, this idiotic words are not surprise to me its another typical drunk,  chauvinistic, bigoted, xenophobic and racist who believes Britain only owns by those who comes here when Romans invade, I don't mind reading a low class minded prejudiced racist words, I see every day, read every day, but like to let you remember that Nick Griffin lost his seat, and let make you happy I am Canadian White guy in Britain, who refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.

I thought you might say that. :hi:

Sometimes it is just so easy,  bye, bye.  ;)

With that attitude you must be a pro$$ienet devotee.

Have fun with the ladies.

Offline fredhiggins

How old are you guys?

Record since:
3) Amy Thai willenhall 1st excellent massage hr 2nd b2b 3rd 1/2 hour massage hr mid 40's
9) oriental massage yardley . south korean mid 40's !!! not a trained massage  !!! but got one eventually  :wackogirl:

W

tell me about no 9!

paulj

Willy,

Regarding your request for feedback I have only seen one of the ladies on your post, although I have seen 5 or 6 others. I would definitely steer clear of the lady in Walsall. Very rushed grotty flat when I visited in November and she can't get you out of the door quickly enough. In my experience she was only interested in full-service definitely did not want to be bothered with an hours massage.

Paul

Offline Boobman

More info on number 4 please ? English rose Erdington ?
Cheers  ;)

willey

Thanks paulj,
Will give that one a miss.

W

willey

fred,

External Link/Members Only.

Not really my cup of tea.
Lovely lady great body as I say mid 40's but not showing that. b cup?
Good comms, good enough english, South korean and seemed to be a bit ashamed of that.
Station road. Stechford.

Not a great room, high street, near station, but discreet enough, independant.

Met with see through dress, pleasant.
Passed over £90.
helped off with my clothes, she bent over and ruffled bed (a bit dimly lit, but not the most attractive of bed, but gave me a good look what was on offer). - On to my front, very light massage with a lot of kissing and nipple action all over head to toe. Once turned over very quickly into oral followed quickly by getting on top.

HR finish. That all seemed very rushed. Started to talk and then actually got a good massage from someone who admitted having had no training.

Had over the hour, not offered a shower, but did not ask though.

Not what I was looking for but interesting.
6/10

W

willey

Boobman,

Sounds like this one might suit you, impressive pair.

Good comms, but on arrival very wary on opening the door.
Newman Street just off high street. Not a great location, flat messy. Met by jeans and a top, no effort. Shown into her bedroom,
poster on wall of young guy with a six pack, made me feel good!

Then, more positive. Not a massage you would get from a thai, but pleasant. She is a lot more attractive than her photos. She took her top to reveal a magnificent pair. Not used at all though, but a nice backdrop.

Once on my front massage continued, not really sensual. Then she got to it, very light owo, unexpected, but brought the little man to attention. HR finish.

Asked for a shower, reluctantly got one, had to walk from the bedroom at the front of the house to the old fashioned bathroom through the kitchen. Shower very small, being hugged by the shower curtain.

Had very nice chat. Got my full hour (£55 if i can remember correctly, because i asked for b2b, which she accepted, but didnt do because it was too messy!)

On exit had to wait because someone had knocked the door, unexpected visitor.

Not one to repeat I think.
But 6/10.

W

paulj

Willey,

I have experienced 5 6 and 7 on your list who I would rate at 6 8 and 7 respectively. Does that anywhere near match your scores? I would be interested in an assessment of 2 and 3.

Paul J

willey

Sims

Assisted shower as described, by Sammy, both times mate, you must be doing something wrong.

W

rorororo

How old are you guys?

Record since:

W

2, 7, and 8 sound great! Any more info on those? Who was your favourite?

willey

Willey,

I have experienced 5 6 and 7 on your list who I would rate at 6 8 and 7 respectively. Does that anywhere near match your scores? I would be interested in an assessment of 2 and 3.

Paul J

5, probably a 7/10  £50 b2b £65 though, park on drive! bit weird/ lets hmmmm, meditate.
6, 8/10 £60-£80 Best location?fun.
7 7/10, £50 naturist awaiting a return b2b for £80, owo promised. No shower though, wet wipe wipe down after!

2, 8/10 £60 i seem to remember (minds blown :sarcastic:) Thrusting big mammers.
3. 8/10 £60 - £80 b2b, best b2b experienced and best PROPER massage too.

2 and 3 ranked probably a little bit lower than sammy due to old council flats and more intense atmosphere, but A1 service. Maybe I like a bit more luxury in my old age.

Detailed reviews to follow, when I've cooled down a bit.

W
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:59:06 pm by willey »

willey

2, 7, and 8 sound great! Any more info on those? Who was your favourite?

Here we go then in summary

Ebony, Leamington. Called got postcode. Called told where to park. Called talked into the property whilst told not to speak. Met at door by Ebony, not a stunner, but you are drawn more to the body than the face, just a seethrough wrap covering upper body. She advertises as naturist. Passed over money, lay on mattress on floor, pleasant music. Not much conversation 'I am the giver you are the receiver'
Quote form auto-censored (The massage uses an erotic techniques to give elite sensual massage and sensational climatic relaxation .I perform the mosr erotic chilling body to body thrusting and teasing in oil all over your body , stimulating you with her whole body that gives the most intense sensations . leaving you totally relaxed . An unforgettable experiences.)
Sums it up, HR finish. Shower after, not rushed out. Nice chat after, while in the shower (on my own) and dressing. She says she is a student in investments!
Was good enough for a second visit 8/10.
This is downmarked because, old council flat, second time given a dirty towel after showering, picky I know.

Look at this to see what you will get.

Anyone else had the pleasure.

W

willey

Amy 3,

My favoured massage

Not a great looker, small body and pair, but, phoah, they are used very nicely.
8/10 given only because of peripheral matters. A1 service.

Called and told address, no problem, council flat again. I am normally an early morning man, first visit was during school holidays. buzzed in Amy in old dressing gown. Showed in to room, (past young son (6 or 7) through the living room, soon forgot that. Had 1hr massage with Hr, the best massage Ive had. Dressed in those tight pants and bra top those thais seem to like.
Shower after, partially assisted by a hand and scrub from behind the shower curtain, which took me by surpise at first.
Cant really get a good conversation going.

second visit went for (nuru) as we called it but really b2b. I must say this was the best Ive had. 10 min massage at first, wondering have I been done, then, I heard her kit come off and way we went. Back, much as the usual, front  :wacko: Really going high, past the face. Up and down legs, everywhere. Then she rode the little man (no penetration here) up down sidewards. I came in the reverse cowgirl position. Couldnt hold on any longer!
This was about 40 minutes. Wet wipe clean up done, she then gave me a real good massage, pulling toes the lot, back stretch etc.
As soon as we finished old dressing gown back on.

3rd time i had a spare 30 mins so called her on the off chance, she saw me within 10 mins. Good massage and HR again. Only offput she answered her phone after 20 mins 'still got client here darling, wait in car'. She still finished me off in no rush and allowed the shower routine.

Nice swasdi bow on exit.

As I say, with the negatives still 8/10

Can anyone concur?

W

willey

Lets go Milli and Sonia together. Both in same house. Milton Keynes (7&8). Oldbrook MK6

Both £50 1hr,
House in ok suburb, Milli in converted garage, Sonia in what I can only say was an outhouse/homemade conservatory. Both had about enough room for a bed and massage table. Bed was the preferred option for both. Milli told me the house belonged to her uncle, she was indian, Sonia I guess rented, Slovakian.

Neither great lookers, Milli enhanced boobs, look at the link at later photos for more accuracy, but I found her attractive.Met in an indian dress, that was off before I could begin to undress and get the money out.Wow. Naturist massage, very efficient, properly trained. HR finish. Told there was a shower but wasn't. She wiped me down with wet wipes after, not just the little man, back the lot. Good conversation with a naked body kneeling over you on the bed was good. Tempted to go back for the £80 b2b with owo. Lack of shower is putting me off though.

Sonia, swedish massage, very relaxing, really had warm hands, lovely smile and teeth, yes I did look at her face. Met by high heels, stockings, short black skirt, vest top, bleached blonde hair. Usual back stuff. On to front, had a nice feel of the back of her legs as she was kneeling over me, she pulled up her short skirt to reveal thonged bum, thank you, felt up hear back and then, she whipped off her bra, pulled down her top. ;) she had possibly b cup, so soft, nice large nipples, very soft too, large cigarettes not cigars. Finished me off too quickly, I was enjoying other matters at the time. Clean up, gently got her to lie down for a hug, followed by light kissing then FK. Cant wait to go back for more. She did seem a little concerned by noises in the house which unsettled us both a little. No shower, so I will find it difficult to go on the way to work. aagh. Did get some decent conversation for an EE.

Albeit, surroundings, think I gave both 7/10

Will be back there again

Lets be having some of your adventures then.

W

harryhill123

Offline Stapler

willey

Offline Stapler

By looking back thru' the thread you will find a picture of Suka and comments from our members about her services.

I will just say ...reach under.....!

...S...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:17:08 pm by Stapler »

Offline Bezb6

Went to lily great Barr she gives a strong stiff massage and HE £50 bit too strong for my liking. Went to see zhang in erdington and got a girl called niko...she gave a great soft massage then I opted for body to body which she provided with 15 minutes remaining at this point she was completely naked and was urging me to touch her....then she climed on top and asked me to suck her tits while my cock was between her legs then we finished in 69 position while she gave me HE. All for 80 quid. Worth every penny I think if u pay here you will get everything.