Author Topic: What a effin waste of time - few names included  (Read 2164 times)

chevchelios

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wifey and I have decided to get some company, we've (ok, I) thought about swinging it, but in the end it was supposed to be a one time thing, so the decision was made to hire a pro. At no point have I been anything but a 100% gent.

We've decided to go to Edinburgh, because there was much more choice and the girls were prettier.

1) Mely - Edinburgh External Link/Members Only
Call her, everything is fine, decide on the details and ££, we exchange txt messages for address, we have a date! Two days later I find the same pics with a different description in Aberdeen, I text "Mely" ask for a pic of her wrist tattoo to confirm if she is the girl in the pics, no reply. External Link/Members Only

2) Jessica, External Link/Members Only
I find out from reviews on here that it's a fake.

3) Slutty_Chick: External Link/Members Only
Ask about a couple, no reply

4) x-Priya-x
As above

5) Clara, has couples listed  in her favourites. I call her, she is polite but as soon as I say "couple" she sounds like I speak of a disease and refuses a booking.   
External Link/Members Only

6) Carla: External Link/Members Only
Same phone number as another profile - completely different girl. External Link/Members Only
Now also called Isabella: External Link/Members Only

7) --blonde--  External Link/Members Only
Doesn't bother replying

8) Vichy  External Link/Members Only
Find the same pictures on a different profile,

9) Ary: External Link/Members Only
Fake, I find out oh here that this is the person that opens the door: External Link/Members Only

10) Sexy Blonde Sabrina: External Link/Members Only
Called her, no reply, texts instantly that she's available from 7pm. As soon as I mention couple, all comms die.

There are probably 3 or 4 profiles I have forgotten about to add to this list (one that blackmailed a client after cancelling and one that asked for coke and never flushed her toilet). At this point we cancel our hotel in Edinburgh and decide to look Aberdeen.


We decide to book with Innocent_dolly External Link/Members Only
Yes, I've read on here she was suspected of some cr@p, but the reviews on AW were ok and we both like her.

I send a booking request and a message through AW, I get a confirmation and send a message which in essence says, couple - 1hr. I get asked to confirm the appointment on the day by 10am. I confirm on the day and ask for the location and price for a couple by text and a message on AW. By midday, I get a reply on AW that she hasn't received a txt and that for a couple the price is different (no problem). Again, I text to confirm and send a message on AW.
I_D showed where in town she'll be, so we head out into town and call her around our time, she claims she didn't get a txt, I say we've been corresponding on AW, she asks if it's about the couple and instantly hangs up when I confirm. Does not answer when I redial.

At this time both of us have enough and call it a day without even considering a plan B. I think we're going to give it another go, but not in the UK. I am now going to lose all of my gentleman's points here, but... what a bunch of effin cunts these girls are!

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164


9) Ary: External Link/Members Only
Fake, I find out oh here that this is the person that opens the door: External Link/Members Only

10) Sexy Blonde Sabrina: External Link/Members Only
Called her, no reply, texts instantly that she's available from 7pm. As soon as I mention couple, all comms die.



Had to move your post as it's not a review. If you're unsure, read the rules.

I've banged the girl in the pictures a couple of years ago (ary), the one you meant to see. Tidy but neutral at best. As for Sabrina, I've done her too but her profiles been taken over by this one. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146525.0 good ride but Sabrina's better. (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125458.0)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:41:09 pm by Matrix »

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Chev, if you have a 100% made up your mind to go abroad (thats a mistake) then fair enough.

Otherwise, where abouts are you based, and how far would you be prepared to travel?


Welcome to the world of all prostitutes claiming to be bisexual, when less then 5% are.



Offline FBman78

I have to say I am surprised at a few names that let you down such as Slutty Chick because I am sure I read somewhere she did a lesbian show at a gangbang. Mind you that was when she and 2 others were exposed by the Record.

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Wifey and I have decided to get some company, we've (ok, I) thought about swinging it, but in the end it was supposed to be a one time thing, so the decision was made to hire a pro.

Hi “hubby”  ....is it a possibility the “wifey” may have already been on UKP before? :unknown: :D

Ffs u cynical lot!! I'm a service seeker with my hubby.  I'm not Imogen and only wanted to put an honest review in.  Take it or leave it, all I know is we had a great time today :)