Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Pamela Puss Edinburgh  (Read 4258 times)

4 review(s) for Pretty Pamela Puss (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Roth]
3 review(s) for Sweet Minx Amy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only       

1 hour @£120

Saw this one the other day. First caught my eye as being one of the Mansion profiles. Contacted her and it is. That's the big house up Colington way. All the big fluffy towels you can eat.

She's Dual nationality Spanish/Brazilian and speaks a wee bit of English. The pictures don't come close to how fit she is. A few back tattoos and big fake tits, other than that she is fit as fuck. Very bubbly and friendly. Facially very pretty too.

Service wise she's a kisser but no tongues. Started with owo for round 1 but put a rubber on me with her mouth for round 2. Pretty good technique and she seemed to love ro. After a good tonguing, she waved her perfect wee arse at me and who was I to refuse. Shagging her doggy and shot after 2 fucking minutes as the view and her seriously tight pussy did their job. Round 2 was reverse cowgirl and that's a sight I won't forget in a hurry. Very energetic and seems to like a good pounding. I should add she cuddled up after round one and then gave me a nice rub.

Her profile states anal and cim which I imagine is bullshit from whoever writes the profiles. I've no interest in fucking arseholes so don't know for sure. Can't see her taking a load in her mouth either.

She said she'll be here for a couple more weeks and I plan to see her again before she goes.

After a few shitty punts I walked all the way home with a smile and a swing in my step. Faith restored.

Offline Santiago

Nice review Matrix thanks

:hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Only one review of this hot girl....has anyone seen her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Only one review of this hot girl....has anyone seen her?

All but one of my reviews have been how you would say TOFTT. I guess you'll just have to wait.  :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

All but one of my reviews have been how you would say TOFTT. I guess you'll just have to wait.  :sarcastic:

Well done for TOFTT we need more of us on here doing that.

This Pamela looks hot ... Which pic of her is the closest resemblance of what you get?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline edinburghman1

Hi guys I saw her, she was average I would give her a neutral review, I found the OWO shallow and not as good as Sabrina.

When I booked I asked for a level but when we were getting down she did not allow it and said she only gives a level to client (wtf) she rode well and after the first pop I said to her I'd change my 1 hour booking to a 30 min and left.

All in all it wasn't bad but she's no superstar

Offline tazman1002001

Who is Sabrina..... Can you provide a link?

What do you mean you asked for a level?
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Who is Sabrina..... Can you provide a link?

What do you mean you asked for a level?

Pam is facially very pretty but the pictures are photoshopped shite. She looks much better in the flesh.

This is Sabrina

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125458.0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:17:14 am by Matrix »

Offline Storming Norman

I seen her last week, I agree with majority of this review but my meet was rushed and never realised until I left I was out 20 minutes early. I was concerned about this before the meet as she asked if can make it earlier but time didn't suit so went ahead with agreed time.
If it wasn't for that I would return as she's a stunning woman, fully delivered and a good laugh too. I really enjoyed it until I realised I was kinda done with the time, lesson learned I suppose.

Offline Matrix

I seen her last week, I agree with majority of this review but my meet was rushed and never realised until I left I was out 20 minutes early. I was concerned about this before the meet as she asked if can make it earlier but time didn't suit so went ahead with agreed time.
If it wasn't for that I would return as she's a stunning woman, fully delivered and a good laugh too. I really enjoyed it until I realised I was kinda done with the time, lesson learned I suppose.

That's a shame. I've seen at least half a dozen girls up there and only one was short with time. Latin moist or something she was called. I never had an issue with this one. I'd say Sabrina is overall better though.

Offline Storming Norman

That's a shame. I've seen at least half a dozen girls up there and only one was short with time. Latin moist or something she was called. I never had an issue with this one. I'd say Sabrina is overall better though.
Yeah I agree with Sabrina, been in contact with her so hopefully get something planned soon.

Offline CasperGomez

Always wanted to go see a few of the girls here but never got round to it.... They used to advertise Nuru massage (quite fancy that). I always thought that some of the girls looked like they used to be a he though? That Pamela does a bit no?

Cheers

CG

Offline Matrix

Always wanted to go see a few of the girls here but never got round to it.... They used to advertise Nuru massage (quite fancy that). I always thought that some of the girls looked like they used to be a he though? That Pamela does a bit no?

Cheers

CG
:lol:

Definitely female.

Perhaps it's time to break your duck. 

:hi: