Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Blondie69girlxxx Edinburgh  (Read 1698 times)

3 review(s) for Blondie69Girl01 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5374156) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Sabrina as she used to be called.

1 hour @ £120

Another visit to the Morningside mansion.

I've seen this one before (back in summer 2015) and as she's been working over the festive period, I decided to make a return visit.

Standard comms.

Greeted me at the door in heels and suspenders. She's considerably better looking and thinner in the flesh than she is in the photos. Has a very nice body with smooth skin and a great wee round arse. Fake tits which are a wee bit too big and firm for her frame but they are well done and she likes having them fondled and kissed etc. Plus she looks fuck all like Micheal Jackson as one punter commented.

Once again very friendly and outgoing but her English is non existent. If you don't like playing google translate, then she's not for you.

Very enthusiastic dfk, lots of tongue, ball licking, deepthroat, 69 (almost suffocated me :lol:) and sex in various positions. Even rimmed me and asked if i'd like to do anal (on her). Also gave me a very good massage. She put a lot of effort into satisfying me.

Happy to be fucked multiple times.

She's been here a few times before and says that she'll be here until the end of February.

A very good punt and well above average. If she learned to speak English she'd be top notch. I'll most likely return before she departs. If you visit her make sure you've a lot of energy. I was shagged out afterwards.