Author Topic: Emotional Attachment Syndrome  (Read 175496 times)

Offline jesse james

You sound like a love sick thirteen year old. We’ve all had relationships that weren’t what we were expecting and you just move on. Wether she’s a working girl or not, holding yourself in perpetual emotional angst over a girl you met through an advert is plain ridiculous. Wake up, grow a pair and move on.
I know I totally agree. If I would have met a business like professional escort off Craigslist that knows what she’s doing and charges by the the hour I wouldn’t have been like this but it’s the fact I met a vulnerable supposedly new to the game girl that was in a bad place with a child to support who is willing to just jump into cars with strangers off Craigslist just to pay bills each month it scares me and I can’t help still worrying about her really. I dread to think what situations or idiots she has come across using that site. I seen her change over the 3 months from a nice bubbly caring person to someone who started letting me down and being quite vacant and lying etc. She was probably playing me all along I don’t know but I just feel someone started controlling her in some way or she owed money to dodgy people.

Offline jesse james

With the added bit about charging £100 for bareback sex.
Yes I was trying to modify and add to my post but clicked quote instead lol. She did start offering bareback for 100 when I stopped seeing her when she would never have even considered that when I met her.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I know I totally agree.

Excuse me, but you know fuck all. Either about punting or the case in point. You’ve been here for five fucking years, made a tentative post about whether to have your first punt, and then come on all full of words like a fucking social worker. For your own good, I think you should stay st home and only use the internet to order shopping from Tesco’s.  :blush:

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Yes I was trying to modify and add to my post but clicked quote instead lol. She did start offering bareback for 100 when I stopped seeing her when she would never have even considered that when I met her.

So you saw a prostitute and this is the first we’ve heard of it?? Could it be perhaps that you are a wee Pinocchio and your penis only grows when you’re telling lies...

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Excuse me, but you know fuck all. Either about punting or the case in point. You’ve been here for five fucking years, made a tentative post about whether to have your first punt, and then come on all full of words like a fucking social worker. For your own good, I think you should stay st home and only use the internet to order shopping from Tesco’s.  :blush:

Don't you have to be 16 to order shopping online?  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Quote
I liked her and started trying to help her I guess. She didn’t ask me for money I lent it to her to help her when she got kicked out of her flat. But then she started letting me down

 :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

btw not all prostitutes call themselves that
..... same as not all scammers call themselves that.

You are a fucking idiot.
The first step stop being a fucking idiot is to realise you’re a fucking idiot. Please go away. Come back when and if you’ve ever done any punting. This is a punting forum for punters — not a social support group. (The clue is in the title.)

 :hi:

Offline jesse james

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

btw not all prostitutes call themselves that
..... same as not all scammers call themselves that.

You are a fucking idiot.
The first step stop being a fucking idiot is to realise you’re a fucking idiot. Please go away. Come back when and if you’ve ever done any punting. This is a punting forum for punters — not a social support group. (The clue is in the title.)

 :hi:
Why are you so bitter and angry? And why does everyone love accusing new members who haven’t reviewed of being liars? You are obviously a seasoned punter given your post count so you know how Craigslist works! Ads get put up and normally removed with a few hours how am I meant to post a link or review a random advert off Craigslist that’s no longer on there? As I have said if anyone is near me in the north west I will show them all 3 months worth of text messages and WhatsApp pics etc.
Yes I have probably been naive and stupid but as I say Craigslist is a mixture of normal students, girls needing extra cash or prostitutes its hard to distinguish who’s who. 
She looked like a normal girl to me and I don’t believe she was a prostitute when I met her but obviously became one for whatever reason posting ads and offering bareback when I stopped seeing her. Yes I am an idiot giving her money but I have a heart and when you see someone you like even if it is paid for with a young child kicked out of there flat then it plays with your emotions because as I say I got to know her on a far more personal level than what a normal punter would with an escort.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,278
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Good point I need people to be blunt with me I guess to give me a reality check as I say I’ve never punted before and only ever been in 2 long relationships one 4yrs and other 2yrs with nice caring women who I could trust so I suppose I was naive and too caring going into this. As I’ve said it’s the fact I chose to see what I believed to be a normal girl off Craigslist who had never done this before and had fallen on hard times financially with a young child and not much family around her so I automatically went into caring mode because I liked her and started trying to help her I guess. She didn’t ask me for money I lent it to her to help her when she got kicked out of her flat. But then she started letting me down and the last time I seen her she was acting weird and on edge. I also spotted a suspicious car with someone in staring at me that seemed sketchy so I called it a day.
In regards to her advertising it was only once when I was seeing her because I let her down that week and then after that she only advertised after I had cut contact and stopped seeing her.
I suppose I’m just thinking of the nice genuine side to her when I say I miss her she just seemed in a really bad vulnerable place which changed her over the few months.

Tbh I don't know anything about Craigslist, and whether she was a prostitute or not it doesn't really matter.

All that matters is by the sounds of it she played you and didn't really care about you.

So just think about that everytime you think positively about her or miss her.

Offline jesse james

Tbh I don't know anything about Craigslist, and whether she was a prostitute or not it doesn't really matter.

All that matters is by the sounds of it she played you and didn't really care about you.

So just think about that everytime you think positively about her or miss her.
Yes good point thanks for the advice in the other replies aswell i appreciate the few genuine responses I’ve had.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Good point I need people to be blunt with me I guess to give me a reality check as I say I’ve never punted before and only ever been in 2 long relationships one 4yrs and other 2yrs with nice caring women who I could trust so I suppose I was naive and too caring going into this. As I’ve said it’s the fact I chose to see what I believed to be a normal girl off Craigslist who had never done this before and had fallen on hard times financially with a young child and not much family around her so I automatically went into caring mode because I liked her and started trying to help her I guess. She didn’t ask me for money I lent it to her to help her when she got kicked out of her flat. But then she started letting me down and the last time I seen her she was acting weird and on edge. I also spotted a suspicious car with someone in staring at me that seemed sketchy so I called it a day.
In regards to her advertising it was only once when I was seeing her because I let her down that week and then after that she only advertised after I had cut contact and stopped seeing her.
I suppose I’m just thinking of the nice genuine side to her when I say I miss her she just seemed in a really bad vulnerable place which changed her over the few months.
You sound very clingy and suffering from abandonment issues, that's assuming you aren't trolling.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Why are you so bitter and angry? And why does everyone love accusing new members who haven’t reviewed of being liars? You are obviously a seasoned punter given your post count so you know how Craigslist works! Ads get put up and normally removed with a few hours how am I meant to post a link or review a random advert off Craigslist that’s no longer on there? As I have said if anyone is near me in the north west I will show them all 3 months worth of text messages and WhatsApp pics etc.
Yes I have probably been naive and stupid but as I say Craigslist is a mixture of normal students, girls needing extra cash or prostitutes its hard to distinguish who’s who. 
She looked like a normal girl to me and I don’t believe she was a prostitute when I met her but obviously became one for whatever reason posting ads and offering bareback when I stopped seeing her. Yes I am an idiot giving her money but I have a heart and when you see someone you like even if it is paid for with a young child kicked out of there flat then it plays with your emotions because as I say I got to know her on a far more personal level than what a normal punter would with an escort.

What a fucking snowflake.

FFS whether she OR YOU are willing to accept/acknowledge it or not, as the case may be, she's a whore and you were her meal ticket.

For your own sanity I suggest you learn the 3 P's.

Pay
Podge
Piss off

END OF !!!



« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 10:51:11 am by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
I haven’t had loads of advice? I’ve had 3 replies. What do you want a screenshot of? I have to be careful what I post on public forums considering how dodgy it looked last time I seen her and I was i my car.
If anyone on here would Private message me to talk I would gladly talk to someone on the phone for advice or if anyone is near the same area i would love nothing more than to meet up with a member for a quick drink and I would gladly let them read all the texts and see the screenshots of her pictures and adverts because a regular experienced Punter off here would be able to tell from the content of messages if she was a working girl.
If I had someone tell me she was a working girl who played me I could honestly get a lot more closure to this and move on rather than missing her and feeling sorry for her because of her sob story that She was struggling financially with no help and had a young daughter to support. I feel trapped because I obviously can’t talk to family or friends about it telling them i was paying for sex.
Have you thought that she made up excuses not to see you because you obsessive.

She sounds like a drug addict to me.

Offline jesse james

You sound very clingy and suffering from abandonment issues, that's assuming you aren't trolling.
I’m not trolling at all will people please stop accusing me of this. As I’ve said If anyone on here who has suffered with EAS would have actually private messaged me to offer advice i would have spoken to them either on here or by phone and proven it’s all real but I’m not posting information about her like pics or message screenshots on a public forum.
Yes I probably was clingy I had just come out of a long relationship and wasn’t in a good place. Seeing her made me feel happy again and distracted me but obviously I distorted the reality of it being a paid arrangement and the fact she probably had other clients.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 06:21:54 pm by jesse james »

Offline jesse james

Have you thought that she made up excuses not to see you because you obsessive.

She sounds like a drug addict to me.
I’ll admit I was probably a little clingy but she was the one who would often text me even when not meeting and actually said she wanted to meet and needed the money on a weekly basis which I was happy to provide.
Can I ask what makes you feel she sounds like a drug addict? She certainly didn’t look like one but the way she changed after I stopped seeing her advertising a lot and offering bareback makes me wonder what was going on. My main worry was someone started controlling her and trying to pimp her out or something with the the way it all looked weird and dodgy the last time I seen her.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
I’ll admit I was probably a little clingy but she was the one who would often text me even when not meeting and actually said she wanted to meet and needed the money on a weekly basis which I was happy to provide.
Can I ask what makes you feel she sounds like a drug addict? She certainly didn’t look like one but the way she changed after I stopped seeing her advertising a lot and offering bareback makes me wonder what was going on. My main worry was someone started controlling her and trying to pimp her out or something with the the way it all looked weird and dodgy the last time I seen her.
Drugs would explain her erratic behaviour. I've also never encountered an escort who basically begged for money, we all know the child support or whatever is bullshit. You're telling me she won't be on benefits and she won't be in contact with the father? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but don't be surprised if she is friends with Charles Goodwin.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Drugs would explain her erratic behaviour. I've also never encountered an escort who basically begged for money, we all know the child support or whatever is bullshit. You're telling me she won't be on benefits and she won't be in contact with the father? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but don't be surprised if she is friends with Charles Goodwin.

Ahh you are so patient. I guess we should order popcorn ...

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
I’m not trolling at all will people please stop accusing me of this. As I’ve said If anyone on here who has suffered with EAS would have actually private messaged me to offer advice i would have spoken to them either on here or by phone and proven it’s all real but I’m not posting information about her like pics or message screenshots on a public forum.
Yes I probably was clingy I had just come out of a long relationship and wasn’t in a good place. Seeing her made me feel happy again and distracted me but obviously I distorted the reality of it being a paid arrangement and the fact she probably had other clients.

FFS we've all been there in one form or another.

Accept that you've been had LEARN FROM IT and move on MrJJ.  :hi: :hi:

If you can't/won't do this then you need a shrink as your heads fucked.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Ahh you are so patient. I guess we should order popcorn ...
I'm having fun.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
FFS we've all been there in one form or another.

Accept that you've been had LEARN FROM IT and move on MrJJ.  :hi: :hi:

If you can't/won't do this then you need a shrink as your heads fucked.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
As many have said before regarding EAS: ask for a fuck off the clock and see what she says.

Offline jesse james

Drugs would explain her erratic behaviour. I've also never encountered an escort who basically begged for money, we all know the child support or whatever is bullshit. You're telling me she won't be on benefits and she won't be in contact with the father? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but don't be surprised if she is friends with Charles Goodwin.
Yes her behaviour was erratic but she wasn’t an escort she may have turned into one from probably getting used to the money but she wanted a paid sugar daddy style arrangement with someone aged 18-30 and I had to send her a pic before she would see me. It’s probably why she uses Craigslist because she will get a ton of replies and then chooses who she sees from there pictures which she could obviously not do on Adultwork etc.
She wasn’t in touch with the ex at all he hasn’t had nothing to do with the kid at all and yes she probably claims benefits although she claimed to have a part time job while the kid was in school. It’s a struggle living on benefits I can see why she started doing it for extra cash 

Offline jesse james

Ahh you are so patient. I guess we should order popcorn ...
What proof do u want? Send me your number or something if u want I’ll gladly prove you wrong by sending you screenshots or pics! And at what point do you think I would be sad enough coming back on here after 5 yrs or whatever it was since I signed up and make up a story like this? Yes it’s a bizarre situation but go and have a look on Craigslist or post an ad and you will see how many random normal girls are willing to have sex for extra income.

Offline tynetunnel

What proof do u want? Send me your number or something if u want I’ll gladly prove you wrong by sending you screenshots or pics! And at what point do you think I would be sad enough coming back on here after 5 yrs or whatever it was since I signed up and make up a story like this? Yes it’s a bizarre situation but go and have a look on Craigslist or post an ad and you will see how many random normal girls are willing to have sex for extra income.
You really are beginning to repeat yourself Jesse James. I think you need to face up to the fact that nobody wants to see any “proof” and nobody plans to send you their number for this. You’ve made your point, multiple times. Now put it behind you and move forward, please.

Because almost nobody gives a f**k  :hi:

Offline jesse james

You really are beginning to repeat yourself Jesse James. I think you need to face up to the fact that nobody wants to see any “proof” and nobody plans to send you their number for this. You’ve made your point, multiple times.
Ok I will do but it just annoys me when people are calling me a liar just because they get a lot of trolls on here. It’s a messed up situation I got myself in by having a paid arrangement with what I thought was a normal woman as my first punting experience it messed my head up because I developed feelings and felt sorry for her. As i have said it’s not something I can talk about with friends or family so having seen the emotional attachment thread on here i thought I would ask for some help and advice

Offline mradventures

ive had odd behavour from a ex, it can be a controlling method or precurser to controlling, some of the shit she would do was very nonsensical and self defeatist, and it makes my head hurt. they want you off balence and doubting yourself.

but if someones toxic and they cant/wont change then you need to move on, much as it hurts and is hard. and it is hard if you care about them.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
It’s a messed up situation I got myself in by having a paid arrangement with what I thought was a normal woman as my first punting experience it messed my head up because I developed feelings and felt sorry for her. As i have said it’s not something I can talk about with friends or family so having seen the emotional attachment thread on here i thought I would ask for some help and advice

Mr Jesse, from reading your posts it's safe to say that paying for sex in any shape or form is not for you. This is not a counseling service to deal with emotional situations. Please get it together and sort it out, people have already given you advice. Let it go  :dash: .

Offline mradventures

reading bit more it reminds me of my ex. i think some people are just fucked up and destructive to relationships of all kinds.

your probably empathetic and really nice, but if you want to punt i think you need to be more selective (wg's with their shit together) and try and think of it as experiences, so if you wanted to fuck a black girl, or try anal with a milf or whatever, focus on that.

someone who tours might be better as they will disapear too

Offline jesse james

ive had odd behavour from a ex, it can be a controlling method or precurser to controlling, some of the shit she would do was very nonsensical and self defeatist, and it makes my head hurt. they want you off balence and doubting yourself.

but if someones toxic and they cant/wont change then you need to move on, much as it hurts and is hard. and it is hard if you care about them.
Thanks for input. Yes she was quite self destructive and seemed to have a low opinion of herself considering she was really pretty and had a great body. She would be fun and really great to be around and then occasionally really negative and down. As I say I could never figure out why near the end of seeing her she would let me down numerous times then all of a sudden txt days later really wanting to meet or I would see her each week paying her good money and then she would suddenly be in a panic at the end of the month that she didn’t have all the money to pay her rent etc which if she had any common sense should have kept money aside for. As much as I would give her advice etc she wouldn’t listen she just lives her life like that I guess.

Offline jesse james

Mr Jesse, from reading your posts it's safe to say that paying for sex in any shape or form is not for you. This is not a counseling service to deal with emotional situations. Please get it together and sort it out, people have already given you advice. Let it go  :dash: .
Yes I will do. I mainly came back on this site for advice having seen this thread but I also came back on because I fully intend to try and book an escort over the next few weeks to see how I feel paying for it again with someone else. I’m not in danger of falling for someone I will only have a quick hour with my mistake with this girl was that i seen her near enough weekly to spend a few hours together and txt constantly I got to know far too much about her personal life and I let my heart rule my head.

Offline CheeseBoard

Thanks for input. Yes she was quite self destructive and seemed to have a low opinion of herself considering she was really pretty and had a great body. She would be fun and really great to be around and then occasionally really negative and down. As I say I could never figure out why near the end of seeing her she would let me down numerous times then all of a sudden txt days later really wanting to meet or I would see her each week paying her good money and then she would suddenly be in a panic at the end of the month that she didn’t have all the money to pay her rent etc which if she had any common sense should have kept money aside for. As much as I would give her advice etc she wouldn’t listen she just lives her life like that I guess.

Sounds to me like she is playing with you.  Making you jump through hoops to see how far she could go with you.  The destructive behaviour is a act.  Before you saw and replied to her ad she had probably been at it a while (regardless of what she has told you - which all smells a little suspect).
She is not the vulnerable one here.  Look closer to home for that person. She may not have started out like the nasty piece of work she is now, one thing is for certain, YOU can't save or fix her.

You need to block and delete the number, clear out messages and pictures and kick her back to the kerb  :hi:

Then go find a similar looking working girl and get it out your system  :hi:

Offline SimonSays2108

Having made this mistake before by dating a w/g i just want to echo the points made above - they are all nuts and they have all played the same game at least a couple of times before - every scenario and conversation has been rehersed and they are more than happy to go along while it suits them and then drop you for a better offer once it comes along ... one question i ask .. if you walked away ... would you miss her or the way she makes you feel ... your answer should tell you all you need to know.

Offline mradventures

someone different looking might be better, but i dunno
im in a similar spot really.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks for input. Yes she was quite self destructive and seemed to have a low opinion of herself considering she was really pretty and had a great body. She would be fun and really great to be around and then occasionally really negative and down. As I say I could never figure out why near the end of seeing her she would let me down numerous times then all of a sudden txt days later really wanting to meet or I would see her each week paying her good money and then she would suddenly be in a panic at the end of the month that she didn’t have all the money to pay her rent etc which if she had any common sense should have kept money aside for. As much as I would give her advice etc she wouldn’t listen she just lives her life like that I guess.
Probably fucking her boyfriend in between and having a few lines of nose candy.

Offline NigelF

im in a similar spot really.

That's bad...
ive only seen 1 sp for sex

Although what's worse is you haven't reviewed (or even posted about) that WG or presumably any others you might have seen (for hand relief or blowjobs etc).

Offline mradventures

plan too, just leaving abit longer before i post it :p
the sp also wanted me to not review her on aw too :x

Offline BigD77

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Wait a minute  ... Craigslist's back?

God I used to love that site till they ditched the personals, even if not advertising it was always a great read.


Offline Horizontal pleasures

Can anyone offer advice for emotional attachment? I had an arrangement with a girl off Craigslist for 3 months I could never tell if she was just seeing me like she said or actually had a bunch of regular clients but I would see her almost every week and we would txt quite a lot outside of meetings aswell but she went abit weird and started letting me down a lot and taking me for granted so I called it a day for my own sanity and safety but I still can’t stop thinking about her even though it’s been a few months now I still miss her everyday.
I did post a thread but it got deleted maybe because I’m not an active member but would appreciate some advice from more experienced punters. Thanks
well obviously to become active, please post a review and a link, and if it is of this lady, within 6 months of a meeting. Then you will really have joined us.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 11:02:01 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Jesse, you’re constantly ‘asking advice’ or providing anonymous details to try to prove you need help. But it's not what we do here. Any such chat is secondary. You can lurk and read and learn as much as you like but don’t expect a lot of patience for hand-holding. A member of this forum is expected to contribute information, usually in the form of reviews, that will directly assist other punters to get value for money. We don’t care if you punt or not, so we are not that interested in whether you can ‘prove’ you had an encounter with a prοssie. Only if you post info that will help other punters.

Do you understand that?

If you do, you’ll pull back a bit. If you don’t, whether you intend it or not, I will view your posts as trolling, simply as they do not promote the ethos of this site.

Offline jesse james

Sounds to me like she is playing with you.  Making you jump through hoops to see how far she could go with you.  The destructive behaviour is a act.  Before you saw and replied to her ad she had probably been at it a while (regardless of what she has told you - which all smells a little suspect).
She is not the vulnerable one here.  Look closer to home for that person. She may not have started out like the nasty piece of work she is now, one thing is for certain, YOU can't save or fix her.

You need to block and delete the number, clear out messages and pictures and kick her back to the kerb  :hi:
She definitely did start taking advantage of me because she knew I would be there whenever it suited her and she wanted cash. She would go from letting me down numerous times or ignoring me to suddenly desperately needing money for bills or rent.
I often wondered if she was telling the truth in regards to having never done anything like it before because she didn’t seem that phased by swapping numbers and me picking her up in the car to go somewhere quiet for what was everything but sex in the first meeting.
She definitely changed as a person over the 3 months which was sad to see and as much as I wanted to stupidly somehow save her from living that life I guess as you say i can’t fix her especially considering she still seems happy to advertise on and off to meet people.

Offline jesse james

Jesse, you’re constantly ‘asking advice’ or providing anonymous details to try to prove you need help. But it's not what we do here. Any such chat is secondary. You can lurk and read and learn as much as you like but don’t expect a lot of patience for hand-holding. A member of this forum is expected to contribute information, usually in the form of reviews, that will directly assist other punters to get value for money. We don’t care if you punt or not, so we are not that interested in whether you can ‘prove’ you had an encounter with a prοssie. Only if you post info that will help other punters.

Do you understand that?

If you do, you’ll pull back a bit. If you don’t, whether you intend it or not, I will view your posts as trolling, simply as they do not promote the ethos of this site.
Ok I won’t ask anymore questions on the subject I have gained enough advice from various members which is much appreciated! I just needed seasoned punters to tell me what a naive idiot I’ve been to help me get my head out my ass and move on.
I fully intend to start punting properly by using adultwork and following advice from the reviews on here so I will become a contributing member if given the chance.

Offline Hungarian Lover

I'm a sympathetic sort of person but I can't help thinking "give it a rest", I'm surprised they let you go on for so long. I've got a lifelong EAS for the first girl I ever saw but it doesn't stop me from punting and I certainly wouldn't bang on about it on here.

Offline sunnyj

Never got this EAS as I don't usually do repeats. Max I have seen one WG for three times and few for two times.
Here's a stark reminder of what WGs really think of us
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86168.0

Offline Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 137
  •  
Ok I won’t ask anymore questions on the subject I have gained enough advice from various members which is much appreciated! I just needed seasoned punters to tell me what a naive idiot I’ve been to help me get my head out my ass and move on.
I fully intend to start punting properly by using adultwork and following advice from the reviews on here so I will become a contributing member if given the chance.

Not a punter but she's gone, my advice is to learn and in future keep to boundaries whether it's personal or a paid-arrangement. Stuff like this can happen with or without payment, also the other person can be impacted too - although in this case sounds like this wasn't the case at all. Keep it simple, enjoy yourself without any hangover.

Offline winkywanky

Not a punter but she's gone, my advice is to learn and in future keep to boundaries whether it's personal or a paid-arrangement. Stuff like this can happen with or without payment, also the other person can be impacted too - although in this case sounds like this wasn't the case at all. Keep it simple, enjoy yourself without any hangover.


I think it's safe to say that nine times out of ten it's the punter that gets impacted.

Throughout débacles such as this the WG is in control, she is the one who is selling it. If she actually had any feelings in this she would stop taking money. She has the power to demonetarise the situation, not the punter. And then ultimately 'the talk' would be had. The punter of course could just walk away, but now the balance of power in the punter/WG relationship has shifted drastically.

I'd say in the vast majority of situations it drags out and the punter loses money hand over fist in a futile bid for real affection until it all blows up (mainly in his face) and ends with the punter badly out of pocket. Of course the old maxim caveat emptor applies, and that is the responsibility of the punter.

But the truth remains I feel, nine times out of then the WG will milk it. Yes, she may feel some 'inner conflict' while she's doing it, but not so much that she stops immediately or offers a refund.

Offline Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 137
  •  

I think it's safe to say that nine times out of ten it's the punter that gets impacted.

Throughout débacles such as this the WG is in control, she is the one who is selling it. If she actually had any feelings in this she would stop taking money. She has the power to demonetarise the situation, not the punter. And then ultimately 'the talk' would be had. The punter of course could just walk away, but now the balance of power in the punter/WG relationship has shifted drastically.

I'd say in the vast majority of situations it drags out and the punter loses money hand over fist in a futile bid for real affection until it all blows up (mainly in his face) and ends with the punter badly out of pocket. Of course the old maxim caveat emptor applies, and that is the responsibility of the punter.

But the truth remains I feel, nine times out of then the WG will milk it. Yes, she may feel some 'inner conflict' while she's doing it, but not so much that she stops immediately or offers a refund.

Unfortunately it's not always quite as simple as that, but yes you are absolutely correct she is the one in control.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
There’s different levels. It varies from “well if he’s willing to pay it...” to “it’s not illegal, not my responsibility’ to cases of knowing emotional abuse of the punter.

But what’s the alternative? If there were greater acceptance of prostitution then probably more common sense would prevail and extreme cases stand out like a sore thumb. Do we need prοssies to be like pharmacists who won’t provide certain things because the patient is deemed unstable?

But it’s worse ...

The bigger picture IMO is that the internet — and also the demise of street walking — has given rise to an informal monopoly on prices. Members here are fortunate. They can afford AW prices, at least occasionally.

Yet getting your balls emptied by a woman (or a man if you’re that way inclined) is a normal, healthy thing and actually important I’d suggest to good mental and physical health. It shouldn’t be only for those lucky enough, attractive enough or with £60 or more that they can afford to lose. There are still countries where a quick shag is available for a tenner, a bit more or a bit less, and women who would do it here as well if the prevailing hassles didn’t prevent it.

I don’t think £60 is maybe too unreasonable for a very nice, well-delivered half-hour with an attractive woman who is skilled at what she does. But it should be a luxury option. Sure, sex can be an ultimate, stunningly amazing and life-enhancing experience, but an encounter with a prostitute is the kebab that meets a need, not a Michelin star fandango. We don’t live in an age where prostitutes are the most sought-after women in the world.

Give them their due, but the romanticisation that is part-and-parcel of the grossly inflated pricing system is something this site tries constantly to make punters more aware of. We can’t change the system or the prices, but we can be alert and stay in touch with what’s happening, and not get screwed (no pun intended) more than we can help.

A shag is a shag is a shag. Let’s put this EAS nonsense into history.  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
As others have also agreed form time to time it's a case of seeing past the illusion. I think that's the case whether it's bad or good. If it's very bad, you cash in and get out of there. Write it off. You shouldn't punt with more than you can afford to write off anyway. And the illusion we see through is our illusion, how we've been willingly duped, not the reality of the prοssie. If it's very good you can count your chickens or push it till you tire of it.

They become 'stand out' experiences cos we remember them. Bad ones (robbery, begging, extortion, story-telling) we learn from. Good ones we maybe allow a tiny bit of sentiment to continue the facade.

Out of countless over the years there's only a few stand-outs where I even remember what they looked like. One that I caught myself putting in the "wow, amazing" category was a massage with full service. She was attractive, sensual, GFE-vibes, beautiful relaxing music in the background, flirty building up to full strip and engagement. Her clit became hard and enlarged but she was not that wet inside even post-RO. We started gently until fully in. I could feel her contractions gradually increasing until she started frantically frigging herself as well. She exploded and a deluge of wetness suggested it was possibly very genuine. All perfectly timed, no clock watching and not much run over either. Walk home with pink tint spectacles.

It was a merry tune so I went for seconds some days later. However I noticed that the 'spontaneous' routine was a little too glib. Perhaps the venue was not that busy. Perhaps she just decided in advance that she would have her fun when someone turned up. I just happened to be there. At one point she said 'kegel' and gave a grip almost excrutiating. She frigged herself at te exact same point even though I had booked an extra fifteen minutes, after which she was so disinterested that even her massage (which I insisted on as there was time left) was so rubbish I called it a day.

Sometimes you might think it's just better not to know. Matrix re-loaded.

Offline Mr_Shins

I have had a case of EAS in the past. I think a lot of it is down to the way the SP behaves and often they are crossing the boundaries a bit.

I have also known that these SPs have got into relationships with clients. In my case she did just as she had added me to her "social circle" and when that ended she actually texted me to say she is working again and I had actually moved on but got hooked in at that point.

Relationships between SPs and clients can happen but you have to be very careful and it's probably best avoided unless you 1. really have enough disposable money and 2. are happy with the fact you'd be dating a SP.


Offline ArchBacon

I have had a case of EAS in the past. I think a lot of it is down to the way the SP behaves and often they are crossing the boundaries a bit.

I have also known that these SPs have got into relationships with clients.

Sounds rather familiar. In the cold light of day it’s clear that the boundary crossing is designed to make you think there’s more to it than a paid transaction, especially when you both know they have dated clients before. Flirty texts between bookings, sending pictures etc, real names, that sort of thing. All quite cynical and manipulative but I’m sure they just see it as putting the work in for regular £££.