Read the whole thing! WOW! I feel better that I am not the only one. I think its impossible not to get attached with a girl you see regularly after all you see her regularly BECAUSE you got attached to her LOL. I think its fine to get attached
Its not fine to get attached because it will destroy either your soul, your life or youll end up becoming an obsessive stalker and destroy her life.
you can see girls regularly
and not get attached, if shes a good service provider. although if you do get attached then you will almost certainly keep going back.
Helen Fisher has a video on this where she says casual sex is never casual. I dont think she is 100% right, in my experience to really fall in love with an escort there needs to be real chemistry there for you but also she needs to be giving you a good service.
so.... you need to find her physically attractive..... there needs to be personality chemistry.... and she needs to be a good service punt. If those 3 things are all in place then its a real danger of becoming EAS. We dont go into punts looking to get EAS but ironically we do go into punts looking for those 3 things.
EAS is unfortunately one of those harsh life trials you have to go through personally before your really equipped to deal with it. Reading on forums, taking advice from people will not help and will not prepare you in avoiding it. You have to break and recover yourself.
If your suffering from EAS then you have to block the girl, remove her phone number, pictures, AW profile from your hotlist, completely delete her from your stuff and try not to see her ever again.
Only time apart from her will dissolve the EAS.... and it could take months or years.