Look a punter to a wg is like a dogs shit on her shoe ! Not nice but if your job is walking dog's you cant avoid it.
Doesn't mean she has to like it !
Yes indeed. I am no longer as fluffy as I was. The positive is, it give me a reality check.
I did rag on the GFE earlier but my very first time was the GFE with a highly recommended and stunning woman called Sexy Lou from Manchester. I left that meet with a spring in my step and a big smile on my face. I left the Hungarian woman with a feel of confusion and thinking 'do not see that woman again'.
Here's the difference. Sexy Lou is British and like all UK women, I have met, they set the boundaries from the off. The GFE is very good. When that has finished the UK woman tends to switch back into a more business like role. Still friendly, so you can have a good chat but the boundaries are still in tact. Hug, smile, kiss on the cheek. You then leave and everybody is happy.
Ok Hungarian woman. Starts well. All over me like a cheap suit. Get into the GFE. The bullshit is constant. 'You are such the sweetest man', 'You are so cute', 'Am i making you nervous because I am sexy', 'will you dream about me?' Etc, etc, etc. Wanting constant validation.
Ok mid session break and it's on to 'oh poor me spiel' about why she become an escort, her family, going on holiday by herself and I should go with her, she's single, why can't she get a boyfriend?, thinking about giving up escorting, going to Uni, other clients having bad breath. Etc etc etc
Part 2 is then finished, 30 mins past curfew. In and out the shower. Said escort sitting on bed. More waffle this time saying 'don't get addicted to me'....what???. She proceeds to talk about another client who had been seeing her for 2 years and was 'addicted to her'. She then proceded to show me texts from him. I scanned them and pretended to read them. I was not comfortable with looking at another man's text.
Ok 1 hour 40. All done. More hugging and FK and I am out the door. Absolute head fuck. It felt like an emotional rollercoaster. The sex was great. She come across as a nice, friendly, funny woman but what the fuck was all that personal, poor me, vunerable woman crap and over stepping boundaries talking about other clients? My inner voice said 'Do not go back to that woman. It will end badly'. However my fluffy side and genitals won that argument. If she does the same routine with other clients as she did with me that must seriously mentaly drain her.
In a matter of less than 2 months, since I last seen her, her ratings have gone through the roof. Her profile has gone from selfies to professional photos and there is a video which will cost you the princely sum of £18 to watch!
So she is obviously doing something right. From experience I know what that is.
You can take this as a semi-review so you know what to expect if you go to see her.
She has a Hungarian mate who is very sexy and I have also been to see her. A total contrast in experience. Very honest and difficult to make conversation with but I prefer the honesty to the dishonest fluff. I am fluffy but I like honest fluff. I enjoyed the meet, I left with a smile and not my head up my arse.