Author Topic: BLACK, MIXED RACE HOTTIE THREAD  (Read 814358 times)

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline stampjones

External Link/Members Only

Quote courtesy of peter purves, thank you

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Thanks FCB & PP - she looks hot. Not sure about the “upload photo first” bit though!




Offline FCB

Thanks FCB & PP - she looks hot. Not sure about the “upload photo first” bit though!

Ooops!!! missed that

    I'll send her a photo of Frank Gallagher from Shameless TV series....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Also half of her profile is about begging for money via the Cash App.
She sounds really stupid.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I discovered these profiles...

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

...when I searched this profile's number (replace +44 with 0): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if it's the same WG as the one on the AW profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

EDIT: Savannah is in a group (Haradolls) with this WG: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This is probably the WG in the first two links. While Savannah is the WG in the third link.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:06:08 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Sirmixalott

I discovered these profiles...

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

...when I searched this profile's number (replace +44 with 0): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if it's the same WG as the one on the AW profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

EDIT: Savannah is in a group (Haradolls) with this WG: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This is probably the WG in the first two links. While Savannah is the WG in the third link.

I TOFTT and went to see Haradolls. None of the girls/pics in the Liveescortreviews link are of any of the girls. Bait and Switch.

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
I TOFTT and went to see Haradolls. None of the girls/pics in the Liveescortreviews link are of any of the girls. Bait and Switch.

Cheers for reconnaissance mission and intel   :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline FCB

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:52:51 pm by FCB »

Offline zoeh01


Offline Snowenne

External Link/Members Only what was her other profile i think ive read a review about her before but cant remember the name

Offline magnetico

any recommendation for a skinny black WG ?

for now I can only see Cindy_Juicy as an option External Link/Members Only

I'm not a fan of the big fake boobs of Nicol Latina External Link/Members Only
LUNASEXY34DD seems to be part of a dodgy brothel with some B&S External Link/Members Only
Jai James  is not what I would call skinny External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:04:51 pm by magnetico »

Offline tantric talents

any recommendation for a skinny black WG ?

Aalesha is the hottest girl I have seen in a long time. ( I know... I promise to review her soon..)
Not an ounce of fat on her and one of the prettiest asses in the business!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:09:58 pm by tantric talents »

Offline magnetico

Thanks TantricT, good recommendation, she seems to be moving between London and Birmingham, in hotels, I'll try to pick her when she's in London  :thumbsup:

But she seems to have wasted the time of a few punters so I should have a plan B !

Offline tantric talents

But she seems to have wasted the time of a few punters so I should have a plan B !
Yes do that. She normally has a full time day job and works and lives beyond North London.
Took me a few attempts to hook up but very glad I did.
Looks like she has a holiday week coming up and will be available for several days running. Sadly I am abroad. Will certainly try to revisit when I’m back in Sept :drinks:

Offline frosty

any recommendation for a skinny black WG ?


Sophia is a very slender black girl (she’s slimmer than her profile pics)who delivered a great service when I saw her recently. Only down side was her incall location was a dump. I’ll post a full review soon
External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Sophia is a very slender black girl (she’s slimmer than her profile pics)who delivered a great service when I saw her recently. Only down side was her incall location was a dump. I’ll post a full review soon
External Link/Members Only

Can't wait for the review. Gotta ask mate the perennial question:  :P

Is she a Bubble Butt contender?


Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline frosty

Can't wait for the review. Gotta ask mate the perennial question:  :P

Is she a Bubble Butt contender?


Cheers!!

She’s not one of these skinny girls who have no bum. It was very shapely and felt good to grab but I think to describe it as a bubble butt would be pushing it.

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
She’s not one of these skinny girls who have no bum. It was very shapely and felt good to grab but I think to describe it as a bubble butt would be pushing it.

Cheers! Specifically is she a contender for the Bubble Butt, Culo de Grande etc thread  - which after all does not always contain Bubble Butts per se?

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:50:00 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline frosty

Cheers! Specifically is she a contender for the Bubble Butt, Culo de Grande etc thread  - which after all does not always contain Bubble Butts per se?

If the criteria is now any girl with a nice arse that has a bit of curve to it then include her  :D

Review is now up: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218454.0


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Photos on that profile look like they could be of 3 different women based on proportions, colouring and body tone.   :unknown:


zidhodhi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
She's a fake, don't bother. Stolen pics, stolen text on her profile, I remember her from backpage

Thx for the info  :drinks:

Online Chorley

She's a fake, don't bother. Stolen pics, stolen text on her profile, I remember her from backpage
Cheers.  :thumbsup:


Offline FlaccidChimp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I messaged her and she said she's in Angel Islington. I wonder which girl would appear upon arrival. I'm interesting to see but not sure I want to gamble my money on it.

Offline JackJones

I messaged her and she said she's in Angel Islington. I wonder which girl would appear upon arrival. I'm interesting to see but not sure I want to gamble my money on it.

Profile deleted!



Offline JackJones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Came across this on a random search, though it may just be a glorified cam girl seeing that her escort meets aren't sexual :unknown: Damn shame really, denying a man getting them tiddays.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This WG has been on my HL for a while and I agree she appears to be a cam girl, which is indeed a damn shame. She'll remain in the HL nonetheless as changes in circs may necessitate a change in approach - I'll keep you posted if any changes.

Online Chorley

This WG has been on my HL for a while and I agree she appears to be a cam girl, which is indeed a damn shame. She'll remain in the HL nonetheless as changes in circs may necessitate a change in approach - I'll keep you posted if any changes.
Good find. :thumbsup: A lot of the really hot girls seem to be cam only. :(

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
This WG has been on my HL for a while and I agree she appears to be a cam girl, which is indeed a damn shame. She'll remain in the HL nonetheless as changes in circs may necessitate a change in approach - I'll keep you posted if any changes.

With research funds very low currently, when I get some reimbursement I will go on to cam and report back
  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline tantric talents

Very nice.  Is Bolivian black?  Maybe just exotic!
Very confused profile.
Says she’s Colombian and that’s it’s her last day in Hamilton???
Last time I looked that was in New Zealand  :D

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Very nice.  Is Bolivian black?  Maybe just exotic!

A little light reading  ;)

External Link/Members Only


I have to agree with TT probably Colombian

Very confused profile.
Says she’s Colombian and that’s it’s her last day in Hamilton???
Last time I looked that was in New Zealand  :D
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FCB

EbonyVanessa!
Says Caribbean raised in England
£200/1 hour outcalls only
In profile says: piercings in tongue, nipple, belly, ears and septum
+447387355029 07387355029
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:17:12 am by FCB »

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral


Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
I’d consider a TOFTT with her

Censor's board reveals the pic is not genuine

Some nice women here  :wacko: . Sorry, keep scrolling down to see   :wacko: ...sorry the false image missleekong  :P

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:26:32 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FCB

Thank you peter purves
Adding number so it'll show in searches should other profiles (using same phone number) be created in future.....
+447943298415 07943298415
External Link/Members Only
STOLEN IMAGE

Crystal summer
 External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only


Censor's board reveals the pic is not genuine

Some nice women here  :wacko: . Sorry, keep scrolling down to see   :wacko: ...sorry the false image missleekong  :P

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Same image is also in this fashion site...
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:04:49 pm by FCB »

Offline Rocket Scientist


Offline tantric talents

I agree. It’s not Rocket Science is it?  :drinks:

Offline FCB

Fake but Wow, ...and there are guys on UKP who do not find black girls attractive  :dash:

In case you want to know the model in the pics is Saida Iman
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only