Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony_Sophiaa - Walthamstow  (Read 1609 times)

2 review(s) for Ebony_sophiaa (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline frosty

This was a last minute punt after my other options had fallen through. Saw Sophia was available and thought I’d give it a go based on her positive review here

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy enough at first - quick phone call then the rest done by text. Then when you get to the postcode though she asks you to call her and she instructs you to stand in a specific place - probably to check who you are. She then comes down and lets you in the flat. Bit annoying but nothing to get my knickers in a twist about.

Location: a flat on Wood Street in Walthamstow  and probably one of the worst venues I’ve ever punted in. The flat seems really run down and grim - I wouldn’t say it was derelict but it is a dump. She leads you up to a room on the 2nd floor, going past the kitchen on the first floor and it’s a right state - just as well I wasn’t there to cook a romantic meal for too. The room itself wasn’t great either, but at least the sheets weren’t dirty. Never saw the bathroom so can’t confirm it’s suitability for those who require a shower before or after the punt.

The girl: Sophia is a tallish, slender, light skin black girl with a pretty face. Both her bum and her boobs are small but really nicely shaped and felt great to squeeze and fondle. She’s slimmer than she looks in her pics. Profile says Dutch but no hint of that from her accent.

What’s more she’s friendly, easy to talk to and chirpy - if she hadn’t been I probably would’ve walked as the venue was pretty depressing.

£90 half hour FK, OWO, sex in multiple positions

The meet: started out with French kissing which she delivered with gusto. Had fun fondling her bum, then off with her bra and sucked on her nipples. She then kneels down and starts to go down on me - as per her previous review she starts out slowly and more sensual before speeding up and getting more sloppy, with a bit of partial deep throat attempted.

Peeled her knickers off then on to the bed for more OWO while I played with her pussy. Hygiene wise her body seemed clean and fresh - I’d been checking concerned it might reflect the venue but no problems there in the end.

On with condom, then went through some missionary, doggy and then cowgirl - if I’m going to flatter myself I’d say she quite got into it in this last position - she rode me well and I ended up bussing in the condom.

Cleaned up and chatted a bit about night life and stuff, then left. In and out in half an hour.

Based on my interactions with Sophia and the service provided this is a positive, although I did deliberate on whether the state of the venue would mark it down to neutral. I don’t consider myself a punter who is particularly fussy about venues either. Personality-wise I could see this girl delivering a good GFE, but the venue is definitely more the kind of place you’d want to be in and out of rather than take your time in.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Thank for the TOFTT, looks good  :thumbsup:

Offline frosty

You’re welcome  :hi:

I can’t claim TOFTT though as SantanaCarlos had already reviewed her, which is partially what convinced me to book her in the first place
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200384.0
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 10:55:48 pm by frosty »

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

Good point, kudos to SantanaCarlos as well  :thumbsup:

Offline JackJones

Thanks for the TOFTT OP, HL'd :cool:

Offline Johnnyx

Offline Jw070

Looks good, tried calling her but can’t get through  :dash:

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..she looks interesting..haven't seen a young ebony for long..time to dip in