Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony_sophiee - Canary Wharf ~ TOFTT ~ Slender & Tender.  (Read 2014 times)

2 review(s) for Ebony_sophiaa (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline SantanaCarlos

Had a pecking for more than the usual meal deal for lunch so decided to check out the talent closest on AW & called this one for a midday rendezvous.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Service hotel in Canary Wharf - 5mins at best from the station. Well, known punting hotel.

Comms: Two texts + call on arrival.

Service: OWO, Missionary, Pronebone, CIM, Doggy + Rimming. DFK given.

Price: £90/30mins. £10 + Rimming.

Appearance: Slim ebony. Small breast + caboose. Wore a matching dark set of lingerie. Average height I'd say 5'6. Hairy muff, bony features.Long hair + flat midriff.  Pictures are representative of her.

Action: Warm embrace + usual niceties about my day so far etc. Confirmation of service before handing over the mula.

Freshened up then perched my backside on the chair adjacent to the bed. She knelt down between my legs and started slowly licking my shaft and groin area - quite disappointed by this as I wanted a more energetic service.

Funny enough - it became apparent that this is her technique to start slow and speed up as she began to suck my member with vim & vigor thereafter. Spit bubbles ensued with saliva dripping down to my Khyber. Hoisted my legs in the air & went in for a bout of rimming. Alternating between rimming + sucking my cobblers - Didn’t shy away at all  :thumbsup:.

More oral with her head hanging off the bed upside down - allowed face fucking in the position. Few attempts at getting to the base of my cock in this position whilst she allowed me to finger her.

On with the Mac into missionary which was good, pulled me in & wrapped her legs around me. Flipped her over into doggy (Stop-start) after adjustments allowed me to have at it with my fingers in her mouth for extra pleasure. Jerked me off into her mouth. +ve orgasm.

Still semi-hard whilst replying to a colleague on my cell so I asked her for a quick suck for the rest of my duration - she happily obliged. Rubbered up again & "jack hammered" her to completion in the dom.   

Joined me in the shower for a quick wash down. Usual post-coital rabbit about whether I enjoyed my time etc. Dressed up, the signature feel of the caboose & off back to the office. Mentioned she moves around a bit & works quite late.

Overall: Gnashers on my tool so not a Geoff Hurst bow job, however a very sloppy attempt with good suction. The hotel room was in quite a state + unshaven down below.

Would recommend to guys that have a proclivity for willowy shaped SP's with long legs. A biscuit for all the above I can't complain with the service given as always YMMV. 

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with VS profile

Sophie - with vid. I am sure watching the vids is clouding my judgement  :P  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Btw is she a Bubble Butt thread contender??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SantanaCarlos

Btw is she a Bubble Butt thread contender??

Cheers!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is an A on the chart. However, as she is a slim bird there is not much meat on her derriere, therefore, I would say No despite it being shapely.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the mighty TOFTT, OP :hi:

Sophie's ass looks most meaty in those photos ... even if it appeared "small" to you. HL'd, either way!

:drinks:

Offline SantanaCarlos

Thanks for the mighty TOFTT, OP :hi:

Sophie's ass looks most meaty in those photos ... even if it appeared "small" to you. HL'd, either way!

:drinks:

No worries TM! The tastefulness of her derriere in the photos is what caught my attention. As compared to the whooties in the bubble butt thread Sophie's ass fails in comparison.

I noticed you reviewed Lola sexy babe who was my first punt many moons ago when she was knocking about south of the river before  ukp
and she really did have a pert peach of a posterior.
This description of her bumper is similar to Sophie's. Good service IMO! Cheers.

Offline JackJones

Top TOFT Op! Thanks! I quite like a peachy arse so HL'd for sure.
Does she have a good attitude, chatty?

Offline SantanaCarlos

Top TOFT Op! Thanks! I quite like a peachy arse so HL'd for sure.
Does she have a good attitude, chatty?

No worries champ! Yeah, she babbled about her interest & personal life prior to the deed & in the shower - Forthcoming with conversation. Mind you this could be viewed as a time-wasting tactic, however, I was given the full time + no rush to freshen up. 

She took instruction well with no complaints nor morose facial expressions but as always YMMV. 

Offline JackJones

No worries champ! Yeah, she babbled about her interest & personal life prior to the deed & in the shower - Forthcoming with conversation. Mind you this could be viewed as a time-wasting tactic, however, I was given the full time + no rush to freshen up. 

She took instruction well with no complaints nor morose facial expressions but as always YMMV.

Thanks, sounds perfect. I like personable WGs. One more Q though - sorry I didn't ask this before. I know it's subjective, but what are you saying about her face, out of ten?

Online Dark_Gable

I'm pretty sure this WG has blacklisted me.

I have made tentative enquiries to meet her a number of times but each time it hasn't come together and I have a feeling she has categorised me as a time wasting non-genuine punter because of this. She no longer responds to my enquiries.

Oh well :unknown:

Offline JackJones

I suspect the same thing happened with me and Ana Luiz / English Anabella.

It's their loss mate.

Offline SantanaCarlos

Thanks, sounds perfect. I like personable WGs. One more Q though - sorry I didn't ask this before. I know it's subjective, but what are you saying about her face, out of ten?

I'll rate her boat 7/10 - well put together pretty bird. Wears heavy makeup so is opposed to facials.

Offline SantanaCarlos

I'm pretty sure this WG has blacklisted me.

I have made tentative enquiries to meet her a number of times but each time it hasn't come together and I have a feeling she has categorised me as a time wasting non-genuine punter because of this. She no longer responds to my enquiries.

Oh well :unknown:

Bear in mind most WG's get copious amounts of enquiries, ergo getting straight to the point might do the trick. Can always try another sim to contact too.

Many a prossie ready to suck, spit and swallow with a good demeanour to boot if indeed Sophie is being irksome with respect to confirming a booking.

Offline JackJones

I'll rate her boat 7/10 - well put together pretty bird. Wears heavy makeup so is opposed to facials.

Thanks! I might just have to go and tap that ass.