External Link/Members OnlyQuote courtesy of peter purves, thank youHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Thanks FCB & PP - she looks hot. Not sure about the “upload photo first” bit though!
I discovered these profiles...External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only...when I searched this profile's number (replace +44 with 0): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyNot sure if it's the same WG as the one on the AW profile.Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyEDIT: Savannah is in a group (Haradolls) with this WG: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This is probably the WG in the first two links. While Savannah is the WG in the third link.
I TOFTT and went to see Haradolls. None of the girls/pics in the Liveescortreviews link are of any of the girls. Bait and Switch.
Looks good.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Nicol LatinaExternal Link/Members OnlyDominican 🇩🇴Merton / Streatham Clapham Brixton Camberwell Stockwell£120/h (incall)👄DFK 🍆Penet. 😲OWO C̶I̶M̶ 😅Facials S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ 🍩AnalExternal Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
any recommendation for a skinny black WG ?
But she seems to have wasted the time of a few punters so I should have a plan B !
Sophia is a very slender black girl (she’s slimmer than her profile pics)who delivered a great service when I saw her recently. Only down side was her incall location was a dump. I’ll post a full review soonExternal Link/Members Only
Can't wait for the review. Gotta ask mate the perennial question: Is she a Bubble Butt contender?Cheers!!
She’s not one of these skinny girls who have no bum. It was very shapely and felt good to grab but I think to describe it as a bubble butt would be pushing it.
Cheers! Specifically is she a contender for the Bubble Butt, Culo de Grande etc thread - which after all does not always contain Bubble Butts per se?
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
She's a fake, don't bother. Stolen pics, stolen text on her profile, I remember her from backpage
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
I messaged her and she said she's in Angel Islington. I wonder which girl would appear upon arrival. I'm interesting to see but not sure I want to gamble my money on it.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyCame across this on a random search, though it may just be a glorified cam girl seeing that her escort meets aren't sexual Damn shame really, denying a man getting them tiddays.Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
This WG has been on my HL for a while and I agree she appears to be a cam girl, which is indeed a damn shame. She'll remain in the HL nonetheless as changes in circs may necessitate a change in approach - I'll keep you posted if any changes.
SamanthaHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Very nice. Is Bolivian black? Maybe just exotic!
Very confused profile.Says she’s Colombian and that’s it’s her last day in Hamilton???Last time I looked that was in New Zealand
Crystal summer External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
I’d consider a TOFTT with her
Quote from: oversexed on September 01, 2018, 07:46:51 pmCrystal summer External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyCensor's board reveals the pic is not genuineSome nice women here . Sorry, keep scrolling down to see ...sorry the false image missleekong External Link/Members Only
Fake but Wow, ...and there are guys on UKP who do not find black girls attractive
From just £36 per year