Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani Nottingham  (Read 6234 times)

6 review(s) for Dani Gold (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was not going to review this non meeting and I will probably get attacked by Dani and her friends on here - but what the hell she has pissed me off.

I had a few attempts to book her via AW (not my usual vehicle, I normally just call) and it proved tricky, not for any bad reason on either side just getting diaries to match.  Anyway she had suggested Thursday or Friday and I said that i needed to wait for something to clear - which it did and on the Thursday there was an exchange of emails in which she said 2 and (very late that night) I agreed that would be fine.

Friday morning I had no response on AW and knowing that she does not always log on during the day I called and sent a text.  No response at all so at 1.30, when I was nearby I sent a text saying that I was assuming nothing was going to happen and I was heading away.

I heard nothing at all which surprised me given the nature of her posts on here.  I decided to drop her an email on AW today (monday) asking what had happened on Friday.  My email was quite polite and friendly - I was hoping for a friendly exchange, an excuse I could pretend to accept and then arrange another meeting.  However the response was quite aggressive and she maintained that she had texted back on the day.  I said not and queried whether she had used the number attached to my profile as I do not use that anymore.  Got another aggressive response that no she had used the number I texted from and I was "wrong again".  How could I be wrong - I had merely put forward a possible reason for the mismatch in her saying she had texted and me receiving nothing.

The list of things that I did wrong grew - she apparently thought I meant a week Friday and I should on Thursday have said tomorrow.  When I pointed out that it was a chain of emails over a few days so was quite obvious what it meant I was told how could she be expected to follow a chain of emails amongst all the many enquiries she gets?  By this stage I was getting irritated and responded how she deals with her email enquires is her problem not mine.

She also along the way connected me to a previous visit I made to her about 2 years ago.  Again I had been wrong to not mention this - I replied why would I?  I see lots of WGs and am not going to record the full history each time.  There had been no issues last time so I was not being sneaky at all.

Anyway I started off with alot of goodwill towards Dani, having seen her before and "knowing" her from UKP.  I would have written off the communication cock up on Friday or accepted any excuse.  Certainly I was not intending to write a negative review given the late arrangement of the meeting.

However the subsequent emails have really wound me up - if I wanted to deal with a woman who does not give me sex and tells me I have done everything wrong I would stay at home!!

Anyway I have my tin hat on and no doubt will now pick up a battering.

PS - if Admin feels this should not be a review that is fine, please move.

vw

Sorry to hear you were message about RK.  Sure none of her fanboys will get the slivero out and have a pop !

Sounds like a right royal fuck up, but as you say you have a paper trail now for everything said if disputed.

Hope you have better luck in future   :drinks:

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was not going to review this non meeting and I will probably get attacked by Dani and her friends on here - but what the hell she has pissed me off.

I had a few attempts to book her via AW (not my usual vehicle, I normally just call) and it proved tricky, not for any bad reason on either side just getting diaries to match.  Anyway she had suggested Thursday or Friday and I said that i needed to wait for something to clear - which it did and on the Thursday there was an exchange of emails in which she said 2 and (very late that night) I agreed that would be fine.

Friday morning I had no response on AW and knowing that she does not always log on during the day I called and sent a text.  No response at all so at 1.30, when I was nearby I sent a text saying that I was assuming nothing was going to happen and I was heading away.

I heard nothing at all which surprised me given the nature of her posts on here.  I decided to drop her an email on AW today (monday) asking what had happened on Friday.  My email was quite polite and friendly - I was hoping for a friendly exchange, an excuse I could pretend to accept and then arrange another meeting.  However the response was quite aggressive and she maintained that she had texted back on the day.  I said not and queried whether she had used the number attached to my profile as I do not use that anymore.  Got another aggressive response that no she had used the number I texted from and I was "wrong again".  How could I be wrong - I had merely put forward a possible reason for the mismatch in her saying she had texted and me receiving nothing.

The list of things that I did wrong grew - she apparently thought I meant a week Friday and I should on Thursday have said tomorrow.  When I pointed out that it was a chain of emails over a few days so was quite obvious what it meant I was told how could she be expected to follow a chain of emails amongst all the many enquiries she gets?  By this stage I was getting irritated and responded how she deals with her email enquires is her problem not mine.

She also along the way connected me to a previous visit I made to her about 2 years ago.  Again I had been wrong to not mention this - I replied why would I?  I see lots of WGs and am not going to record the full history each time.  There had been no issues last time so I was not being sneaky at all.

Anyway I started off with alot of goodwill towards Dani, having seen her before and "knowing" her from UKP.  I would have written off the communication cock up on Friday or accepted any excuse.  Certainly I was not intending to write a negative review given the late arrangement of the meeting.

However the subsequent emails have really wound me up - if I wanted to deal with a woman who does not give me sex and tells me I have done everything wrong I would stay at home!!

Anyway I have my tin hat on and no doubt will now pick up a battering.

PS - if Admin feels this should not be a review that is fine, please move.

As the rules on UKP state:
- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel.

Going on what you have posted.

You agreed a booking and she wasted your time. When you quested why via a mail, you were meet with aggressive replies.

Its of cause up to the punter, if they wish to share via reviews and I thank you for doing so.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Unfortunately Danni is a glowing example of pro$$ie double standards. Says what people want to hear on a punter forum, self righteously slagging other pro$$ies for being under par, yet can't get her own house in order. Of all the pro$$ies I've contacted over the years on AW she is probably the worst of the lot.

Offline threechilliman

If it happened as you said it, you have nothing to fear RK!

tcm

Offline cueball

Valid review imo

I'd be surprised if any of her fan boys post on here.

Hey ho, at least the money didn't leave your pocket RK

Offline RedKettle

Unfortunately Danni is a glowing example of pro$$ie double standards. Says what people want to hear on a punter forum, self righteously slagging other pro$$ies for being under par, yet can't get her own house in order. Of all the pro$$ies I've contacted over the years on AW she is probably the worst of the lot.

What is really odd is that I was perfectly prepared to accept that it was just an unfortunate cock up on comms, one of those things lets move on and try again.  I would not have bothered with a negative review and would have waited for the actual meeting.  It was the aggressive response when I asked what had happened - everything my fault etc etc.  Really pissed me off.

As you say a real mismatch compared to the UKP character she displays here.

Offline RedKettle

If it happened as you said it, you have nothing to fear RK!

tcm

I was really looking forward to meeting her again after your review.  The meeting I had with her 2 years ago was OK but nothing special - I was not in the best frame of mind on the day.  After your review I had decided it was really worth another go.

Oh well  :(

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'd have wrote a negative review too matey if that had happened to me, especially with aggressive emails.
I've not seen Dani and by the variety of reviews will not either.
Thanks for the review !!

Offline The_Don

I'd have wrote a negative review too matey if that had happened to me, especially with aggressive emails.
I've not seen Dani and by the variety of reviews will not either.
Thanks for the review !!

On UKP or A/W or another site?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She's been mentioned on here over the years a few times matey

Like I said, I've not seen her so can't comment about her service

Offline The_Don

She's been mentioned on here over the years a few times matey

Like I said, I've not seen her so can't comment about her service

Sorry, I misread and though you had done a negative review on her (my bad)

vw

Shocked she had not been on to slate herself.  :scare:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
No booking was agreed for last week.
Yes I got arsey after texting you Friday and explaining again today and then being told I was wrong.
You told me you could not do the Friday but may do the Thursday. So I wrote in my diary you may contact me Wednesday   You didn't
You contacted me early hours of Friday asking if you could see me Friday. I assumed you meant next week as it was already Friday and I knew you couldn't do last Friday.
I waited online an hour but didn't hear back so wrote it down for this Friday as a maybe
That Friday when I got home I saw a text from you which I replied to
You then emailed today so I explained again what happened
You were then blaming me saying I didn't text or I text the wrong number and you told me that you might want that Friday and your emails on the Tuesday made that clear and I'm not organised with my emails as I didn't mind read and know your plans had changed and your email meant can I see you today seeing as it was early hours of Friday morning. Not Thursday night.  If you had said today I would have said no as was already booked. I told you that you were wrong. I did text the correct number and you had said you couldn't do the Friday which you still deny
Yes I was pissed off as I don't appreciate being told I'm not being truthful
No booking was ever agreed upon though so it's a non review. Email about not being able to do Friday. And text I sent Friday night

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:42:40 pm by Dani »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Oh dear, looks like it's the OP that doesn't know what day it is and is disorganised.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
My first reply is hardly aggressive. It was a quick response as soon as I saw his email. However the next couple were arsey as I was peed of with being accused of ignoring a booking and lying about this person saying they couldn't do last Friday which I have shown he did and not texting on Friday which I did.  When someone accuses me of lying when the proof is in front of me does get me annoyed
I am normally always polite in my emails as I was in my first reply to this person but not when I'm accused of lying
I did apologise for the cock up even though it was just miscommunication as I went on his previous email. I could not know he meant the same day.  If he had left it st that then I wouldn't have got arsey but he didn't. He again told me I didn't text him and I should have known from the previous email he meant Friday so I got arsey
This booking was never agreed as no time or even date was confirmed as we both had a different Friday in mind
My first so called aggressive email. I don't think it is aggressive at all just written quickly and to the point. If it's arsey I apologise but I don't apologise for the arsey emails as you wouldn't see reason and would not realise your previous email said you couldn't do that friday

Have also added one of the really aggressive ones so you can see how nasty I supposedly was

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:13:44 pm by Dani »

Offline Placebo88

Why contact a WG to say I might be able to see you sometime on such and such a day . If you know a time you can make get it booked , if not what are you messing around for ? There is no such thing as a provisional booking. Dani was given nothing concrete and so in the meantime gave the slot to someone else if I've read her post correctly . Inquiries and maybes do not an agreed booking make .

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Why contact a WG to say I might be able to see you sometime on such and such a day . If you know a time you can make get it booked , if not what are you messing around for ? There is no such thing as a provisional booking. Dani was given nothing concrete and so in the meantime gave the slot to someone else if I've read her post correctly . Inquiries and maybes do not an agreed booking make .

The misunderstanding was he thought I said I could do 2pm last Friday when he emailed me at around 1.30-2am and I replied about 2am. whilst I thought he meant this Friday as he had said he couldn't do last Friday in a previous email so as it was already Friday when he asked for Friday I thought he meant this week as his previous email said last Friday he could not do. I logged out at 3am and text him at 9.30pm as soon as I saw his text.  It started off as miscommunication but he wouldn't accept my first email and leave it there and although polite inferred I'm disorganised with my emails which I am not and that I should have known from the email chain he meant last Friday and wouldn't accept his email chain stated he couldn't do it and that I didn't text or just text the wrong number. So I got annoyed then he got more annoyed which pissed me off even more and round we went.
Yes perhaps I shouldn't have said the words ' you are wrong' and 'you are wrong again' but by then I was pissed off with the passive aggressive emails
It is quite hard to be polite when you are basically being told you have done everything incorrectly when trying to explain the confusion but I still don't think I was 'that' rude even though I was peed off

I also have no idea why he would try to book me again anyway as we didn't click last time and it was obvious he didn't want to be there right from the start which made everything quite strained. (I keep notes on bookings and after checking tonight the note next to his last booking says 'not happy, didn't want to be here' prob won't see again
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:39:46 pm by Dani »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I knew that wasn't going to take long to go bang right from the start  :lol:

Just a word of warning from a bloke who's been banned previously from here, I wouldn't turn this into an argument here as its against rules, rather a thread / discussion for UKE
I know how admin feels about this stuff

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Not arguing at all. No need for that. As I said it was miscommunication that led to email exchange that got both parties annoyed as it went round in circles with both parties feeling they had the correct version of events
I happily admitted getting annoyed in my emails as nothing was getting resolved as we both feel we had the right version of events I posted a few of the emails I sent as i don't think the first email was aggressive as stated but maybe I'm wrong so I posted so others could decide themselves. I also posted two other random emails that I sent, again to see if I was aggressive rather than just blunt (as I was annoyed by then) as to me they don't feel aggressive. I also admitted being blunt in an email by saying he is wrong about a couple of things
I'm not going to have a tantrum I just put up my version of events as none of this was necessary at all. After I explained via text on Friday and again today that should have been it with no more emails exchanged but that didn't happen
He didn't miss much anyway as he didn't really have a good time at his last booking even though on one of my field reports from Manuteam1 he posted he did have a good time and I know what to do. Go figure
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:03:50 am by Dani »

vw

Just a word of warning from a bloke who's been banned previously from here, I wouldn't turn this into an argument here as its against rules.

No putting prossie interest before punters is not allowed here .   Being a fluffy white knight is why you were banned not for arguing per se. Remember the flunt nonsense.   :dash:

Maybe check with Sir crazy golf
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:15:50 am by vw »

Offline RedKettle

Sorry only just come back on this - I see a load of copied emails and texts above.  I am not going to wade through them all.

I made it clear in my review that I would not have gone for a negative just because of the failed booking, she had offered 2 on Friday and I had accepted but that acceptance was late on the Thursday evening, so I would have given her the benefit of the doubt.  It was because of that I called and texted on the Friday morning.  I was surprised to get no response.

At that stage I assumed a harmless misunderstanding and sent a polite enquiry on the Monday.

Again as I made clear the negative review was because of the nature of the response at that stage.  Frankly the idea that we were discussing a week Friday was horseshit, it was clear from the chain of emails that we were arranging something for that week.  My diary was changing and she knew that.   I did not, and still have not got, a text from her.  Again I was happy to accept a reason for this and even suggested one - but just got aggressive crap from her.

So in summary it is marginal whether this review is allowed under the "booking made" rule - I thought we had a booking but I have always accepted comms may have failed.  However I made the review because she massively pissed me off with an aggressive response to me when I am always friendly and polite to WGs, frankly to many of you I am a fluffy!!  To me her attitude stinks and for that reason a negative is valid, however as I said if Admin feels it is not a review under the rules that is fine by me - happy to be guided by him.

Offline RedKettle

That is not what happened - I originally asked for a slot on the Wednesday which she could not do but responded saying she could do Thursday or Friday, which I was then trying to make happen.  On Thursday I said I could do Friday and she responded with 2, however I did not respond until late Thursday evening - might even have been early Friday morning.

Offline RedKettle

Oh dear, looks like it's the OP that doesn't know what day it is and is disorganised.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is that the sound of horses hooves I hear in the distance?  :rolleyes:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I am going to treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Generally in cases like this I would go with the WG not having her shit together, but in the screenshotted email above you sent her on Tuesday, you said "Friday is out" and that Thursday was a possibility. It's not unreasonable from that for Dani to assume that when you messaged her late on Thursday that you didn't mean "tomorrow" as you'd already ruled that day out.

Not a review IMO, put it down to experience and be clearer in your requests in future. I always put the day and the date when requesting, although this does seem to still confuse some WGs :lol:

Offline RedKettle

Generally in cases like this I would go with the WG not having her shit together, but in the screenshotted email above you sent her on Tuesday, you said "Friday is out" and that Thursday was a possibility. It's not unreasonable from that for Dani to assume that when you messaged her late on Thursday that you didn't mean "tomorrow" as you'd already ruled that day out.

Not a review IMO, put it down to experience and be clearer in your requests in future. I always put the day and the date when requesting, although this does seem to still confuse some WGs :lol:

I am not sure how to be clearer than I have been - I assume (because I am not wasting more time reading all the stuff above) that you are seeing a selection of the comms.  However I have always said and I said it in the further post above that I accepted there could have been confusion over the appointment given its last minute nature - which is why I called and texted in the morning to confirm the appointment at 2 that day.  The negative was more driven by the shit attitude and aggression this week.

Offline RedKettle

Is that the sound of horses hooves I hear in the distance?  :rolleyes:

I expected it - however I was very clear in my review of the full circumstances and Dani has been able to give her version of events.  Punters can take accounts of this as additional information in light of the very positive reviews on here for her.  i doubt very much whether this one would stop anyone making a booking, but it (IMO) adds to the overall picture of the woman you are booking. 

I decided in light of the attitude in the responses I was getting (and not because of the booking cock up) to not try and see her again.

GolfNut

No putting prossie interest before punters is not allowed here .   Being a fluffy white knight is why you were banned not for arguing per se. Remember the flunt nonsense.   :dash:

Maybe check with Sir crazy golf

I wasn't involved in the Flunt debacle and don't intend on getting involved here. Far too subjective when comms are involved.

leicesterdude

I guess it is subjective. but at the same time. theres no reason for something such as a misunderstanding to spill into agression and arguing.

i would assume the WG would have a similar understanding and tact if RK got the dates mixed up and wasted her time.

RK is right. all it would take is a sorry, i mis understoood if thats what you meant. maybe amother time.

but instead its become a huge deal.

unfortunately for dani. no one pays RK for a service. so it doesnt matter to him. but i suspect some people may not see her based on the posts on here since.

Offline RedKettle

unfortunately for dani. no one pays RK for a service.

you have not seen my GayBoy profile then  :D :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
That is not what happened - I originally asked for a slot on the Wednesday which she could not do but responded saying she could do Thursday or Friday, which I was then trying to make happen.  On Thursday I said I could do Friday and she responded with 2, however I did not respond until late Thursday evening - might even have been early Friday morning.

Sorry but it was not Thursday it was early hours Friday morning
As for the email chain that explained you were trying to make it Thursday or Friday. That is the first email I posted which states you can't do Friday.  That's the chain you keep referring to saying I knew you meant last Friday. How could I when you had already said it was a no go

I have also shown I did text you Friday evening and I have shown the first email yesterday in reply was not aggressive at all even though you say it was
Even the peed off emails are not aggressive. Blunt yes. Aggressive no

Anyone can read anything as aggressive if they themselves are perhaps already in a bad mood that's why texts often get misinterpreted. However if you read my emails you will see there is no aggression. Getting my point across yes as I don't like being called a liar. Aggressive No.  Anyone who reads them can see that
Your review stated you emailed and I was aggressive in my reply. I'm sorry but no one can say that first email is aggressive. It's why I posted them on here as I know they were not. Yes I wrote a quick response as had already told you Friday via text and I was in rush to get out the door yesterday morning as I had to be somewhere and I didn't want to leave you hanging waiting for a reply

leicesterdude

vw

I wasn't involved in the Flunt debacle and don't intend on getting involved here. Far too subjective when comms are involved.

Ilovewhiteknghting  :D was though, mandy never admitted to lying to cause that frenzy in the end.

Anyway this review should bring them out, like Clarkeonthehorse   :lol:

Offline cock custard

I don't buy the bit where Dani says she never had her phone on her that day.  You normally have to call her when you arrive at her place. 

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't buy the bit where Dani says she never had her phone on her that day.  You normally have to call her when you arrive at her place. 

Correct but the majority of my bookings come through via my website or the local paper which have a different phone number. As my hours were booked via my website Friday I didn't need my AW phone and only carry it if I'm not fully booked or have bookings via AW. I  have a different number for website/paper than I do for AW

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Again your first email to me yesterday and my first reply (even though had said sorry in text and explained it all)

No aggression from me at all but passive aggressive from you
I will now bow out from this thread now as I hv shown there was no aggression in my contact with you so hv nothing further to add as I have made it clear from all my posts I apologised via text then explained again via email and it just went round and round even though your email Tuesday stated you could NOT do the Friday which I have shown yet you are still insisting you said you might. The fact is not one of the emails I sent was aggressive at all as I have shown

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:58:49 pm by Dani »

vw

Again your first email to me yesterday and my first reply (even though had said sorry in text and explained it all)

No aggression from me at all but passive aggressive from you
I will now bow out from this thread now as I hv shown there was no aggression in my contact with you so hv nothing further to add as I have made it clear from all my posts I apologised via text then explained again via email and it just went round and round even though your email Tuesday stated you could NOT do the Friday which I have shown yet you are still insisting you said you might. The fact is not one of the emails I sent was aggressive
:thumbsdown:
What are you posting kettles punting name or worse on these posts maybe he doesn't want that sharing.

Bottom marks for discretion.    :thumbsdown:

Why I normally avoid forum dwellers not worth the risk
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:17:00 pm by vw »

Offline meat_sweats

He didn't miss much anyway as he didn't really have a good time at his last booking even though on one of my field reports from Manuteam1 he posted he did have a good time and I know what to do. Go figure

Not good form to out who he is on AW, surely??

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
:thumbsdown:
What are you posting kettles punting name or worse on these posts maybe he doesn't want that sharing.

Bottom marks for discretion.    :thumbsdown:

Why I normally avoid forum dwellers not worth the risk

Where have I done that I cropped his AW name off of them

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Not good form to out who he is on AW, surely??

I haven't.  The name I used is the name someone else posted a review under on HERE. No AW name has been used

Thats two people now accusing me of outing his AW name. I haven't. Please show me where I supposedly have ???

vw

I haven't.  The name I used is the name someone else posted a review under on HERE. No AW name has been used

Thats two people now accusing me of outing his AW name. I haven't. Please show me where I supposedly have ???

Dumb to.  Look at pictures there are names within  :coolgirl:them.  Well out of order. :bomb:

Think signature of messages to you.

Lesson to all if you are not using a punting name expect your name to be posted on forum by careless escorts
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:57:35 pm by vw »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Dumb to.  Look at pictures there are names within  :coolgirl:them.  Well out of order. :bomb:

Think signature of messages to you.

A false name no different to me signing Dani. No one could work out who a punter is from a false first name. If I had posted his false surname as well then maybe some girls could work it out but not from a first name considering how popular that name is
Now people are just looking to vilify me for the slightest reason after I have shown I was not aggressive in my responses I am now accused of outing his name even though it's a fake name as well as someone else accusing me of outing his AW name which I haven't.
I could easily have not bothered to take the time to crop out his AW name but I wouldn't do that.  However a fake first name wouldn't out anyone especially such a commonly used fake name.  The majority of punters are apparently called Dave, Paul, Martin or John as these are the most common British names amongst the over 35s

And before you say I don't know he uses a fake name. I do as it's totally different to the name he used previously in texts etc
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:04:55 pm by Dani »

leicesterdude

Dani.

Think of it as a punter. someone whos read the reviews. done the research and made a booking, in their mind for a set time and date. all day they keep that window free. optimistic of a good time. the time comes and goes and nothing but radio silence. then messages at 2130 at night. so the oppertunity has now gone to make a plan b or whatever.

thats all it is. no one i dont think is vilfying or ganging up on you. this is a punters forum so people will naturally look at things from the punters view.

i cant speak for rk. but alot of work goes into creating a punting window and having a punt for me. so id be really miffed.

if its a mis understanding then fair enough. but surely yoi see, regardless of the mis communication. that a punter would be disappointed with how the days gone.

I say you rebook RK. and both of you give eachother a little spanking and kiss and make up. x
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:22:48 pm by leicesterdude »

vw

A false name no different to me signing Dani. No one could work out who a punter is from a false first name. If I had posted his false surname as well then maybe some girls could work it out but not from a first name considering how popular that name is
Now people are just looking to vilify me for the slightest reason after I have shown I was not aggressive in my responses I am now accused of outing his name even though it's a fake name as well as someone else accusing me of outing his AW name which I haven't.
I could easily have not bothered to take the time to crop out his AW name but I wouldn't do that.  However a fake first name wouldn't out anyone especially such a commonly used fake name.  The majority of punters are apparently called Dave, Paul, Martin or John as these are the most common British names amongst the over 35s

And before you say I don't know he uses a fake name. I do as it's totally different to the name he used previously in texts etc

If you read posts on uke 80% of peogle don't bother so 80% chance you posted his real name on forum.

Horrible assumption after he trusted you with that.  Hopefully he is one of the 20%.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Of course I see that but it wasn't the booking itself. He was saying I'm aggressive from the first email and I felt I had to post the majority including the first email, of the emails I sent to show I wasn't aggressive. I was fed up yes. Even annoyed. As he kept insisting his email Tuesday stated he would look and see about Friday. He could have just retread his email to see that was untrue but preferred instead to say I should have known as that email informed me he might want Friday.  That's what annoyed me as either I'm thick and don't get the meaning of 'I can't do Friday' or he was being unreasonable just to cause friction of some sort. Same with the text I sent. He denied it yet I have proven it. I didn't even screen shot it incase accused of editing. I took a photo of it with another phone
I have shown that I was being honest and that I was not aggressive although was getting close at the end I admit.
I do not like to be told that I'm not being truthful over what happened so whilst I understand he was annoyed the booking didn't happen there was no need to try to cause friction and fabricate my reaction
He even wrote a review knowing no booking date had actually been agreed   Admin has left it up so fair enough but I won't be accused of being untruthful, unorganised (I'm analy organised) or of outing someone when I have not. I doubt anyone else would appreciate that either

Now if he accused me of something I had done I would not have even responded on here

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If you read posts on uke 80% of peogle don't bother so 80% chance you posted his real name on forum.

Horrible assumption after he trusted you with that.  Hopefully he is one of the 20%.

As I said it is one of two names he has used so it's quite obvious it is a fake name. You are just picking in the hope I'll get banned. That's fine but seeing as I knew before I posted that he uses different names I knew I wasn't being trusted with anything and the names he uses are fake. His name changes from text to email so it's not going to be real is it. If you want I'll send admin the texts so he can see that different names were used

vw

As I said it is one of two names he has used so it's quite obvious it is a fake name. You are just picking in the hope I'll get banned. That's fine but seeing as I knew before I posted that he uses different names I knew I wasn't being trusted with anything and the names he uses are fake. His name changes from text to email so it's not going to be real is it. If you want I'll send admin the texts so he can see that different names were used

No I don't want you banned.  I just think its cuntish  posting names, you cannot guarantee that it is fake like you assume.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:51:53 pm by vw »

Offline Cuntminion

Just think the whole thing was a misunderstanding

If someone was making an appointment for anything on the day and said the day I would auto assume it would be the the following week  :unknown:

If I was making a booking for the day I would specifically state 2pm today

I can't see any booking actually confirmed by rk at any point but I'm not devaluing his negative if that's how he feels but as I've said before if I was booking someone who had a negative I would always see how the negative would relate to me and I feel this is an individual negative for rk not a general thing to be wary of as said miscommunication and it wouldn't put me off booking

As for aggressive tone mentioned I don't see it
Waiting for apology , dani pretty clearly apologized,  so what extent do individual sensitivities need to be catered for so it becomes an acceptable apology ?

Offline Placebo88

It is for the punter to decide whether they had a good time or not . The comment he made and then trying to book you again shows he we happy . Cannot see any logic to your wanting to dispute him saying he thought you did a good job .

I cannot see a clearly agreed booking , RK's review doesn't sound like he was ever convinced it was on . Last minute confusion on both sides . I see why you assumed he meant the following Friday with his prior message and the time of the text . An answered call or message on Friday morning would have avoided this , giving him a chance at arranging with someone else , I have already read why this did not happen so no need to repeat .