Author Topic: The worst escort picture challenge  (Read 1311198 times)


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
click twice to enlarge and see diseased schlong.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Admittedly up there with your usual grim contributions, however the 'schlong' is not 'diseased' - they look like Penile Papules to me...

"Hirsuties coronae glandis (also known as "hirsutoid papillomas" and "pearly penile papules") are small protuberances that may form on the ridge of the glans of the human penis. They are a harmless anatomical variation. Though sometimes confused with HPV infection, the papules are not a sexually transmitted infection and are not contagious."

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124

Offline Clungehopper

Looks diseased to me, would love to know what an SP who provides OWO, would do presented with that in front of them  :unknown:l

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline woulddoanything

Admittedly up there with your usual grim contributions, however the 'schlong' is not 'diseased' - they look like Penile Papules to me...

"Hirsuties coronae glandis (also known as "hirsutoid papillomas" and "pearly penile papules") are small protuberances that may form on the ridge of the glans of the human penis. They are a harmless anatomical variation. Though sometimes confused with HPV infection, the papules are not a sexually transmitted infection and are not contagious."

They are definitely Pearly Penile Papules. Absolutely harmless but can be removed/reduced if necessary.

Offline Horizontal pleasures


Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I could not decide if this was worst escort picture or best bum!

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's a fair way from being the worst escort picture on her profile.  :lol:

Offline jlike

Barebacker as well, in description and photos.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Barebacker as well, in description and photos.

Of course she is. She was spotted by HP, what else would you expect?   :unknown:

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 02:46:49 pm by FCB »



Offline Muff licker







Offline Bonker

Love the pose - as if she was a model  :wacko:

Offline webpunter

 :lol:

If the hookering opportunities dry up she could get a job scaring the birds off the runway at the local airport

Love the pose - as if she was a model  :wacko:

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Love the pose - as if she was a model  :wacko:

A model of a car crash aftermath?  :unknown:

Offline thekingreturns

I am partial to a chavvy looking lass.... but no thanks haha

Offline Fletch747

Jeeez.... I thought she was wearing one of the scary Scream masks - turns out it’s her face.

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I've just recently started randomly backtracking through some of the posts in this thread for the first time of reading.

I honestly didn't think I could be shocked by anything any more?

I was wrong. Truly astonishing thread.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I've just recently started randomly backtracking through some of the posts in this thread for the first time of reading.

I honestly didn't think I could be shocked by anything any more?

I was wrong. Truly astonishing thread.
Brave man Doc. Theres stuff here that can give you nightmares... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Roadster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Her mate looks like Les Dawson with a messed up Minge

Hidden Image/Members Only

And then over 1000 slight variants on exactly the same photograph in her gallery.   :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline paper7

It's a fair way from being the worst escort picture on her profile.  :lol:
Got bareback on her likes list, only one option 'LEG IT!'

Offline paper7

Brave man Doc. Theres stuff here that can give you nightmares... :scare: :scare: :scare:
Or put you off a week's food!!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Quote from: MrMatrix on March 21, 2019, 09:23:24 pm
Brave man Doc. Theres stuff here that can give you nightmares... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Or put you off a week's food!!

aha, so UKP is a slimming aid ....

Offline webpunter

Well only if you go in commando on burds on your HL.  And others offering the same

Getting the big one can lead to weight loss [for a while]

Hence why benders can look like they've been to a prison camp + the same for Awank burds who have a death wish for them & their punters

I play with you in good fun & jest with you on here [& you are good value  :thumbsup:  mostly]

On this point i'm afraid not.  Its a diet that you can't change !  :scare:

aha, so UKP is a slimming aid ....


Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 01:56:58 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
It was eczema and not a bother.

Review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243710.0

Doesn't look like any eczema I've ever seen - and I seen a lot of it over the years. Did you recognise it as such, or was that simply what she told you? 

Personally I suspect some other condition.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Doesn't look like any eczema I've ever seen - and I seen a lot of it over the years. Did you recognise it as such, or was that simply what she told you? 

Personally I suspect some other condition.
I recognised it. I have also seen a lot of it over the years.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I recognised it. I have also seen a lot of it over the years.

Likewise.

The reason I thought otherwise was due to the absence of dry/scaling skin and patchy redness commonly associated with 'classic' eczema; also the raised and uniformly round nature of marks struck me to be more in line with folliculitis or something similar.

No drama though - glad you enjoyed her.


Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5

.. to be more in line with folliculitis

Photos are too poor resolution to be definitive, but I would agree. Just moderately severe 'spotty bum' ... the curse of the high definition porn industry  :D

If HP has seen it close up and thinks its eczema then that's his call? Either way it's likely nothing sinister.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It's looks like a common problem to a lot of lard arsed women. It gets spotty because they sit on there arses all day getting fatter and the air never circulates or they can't reach that far to wash it properly.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:10:23 pm by FCB »

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
It's looks like a common problem to a lot of lard arsed women. It gets spotty because they sit on there arses all day getting fatter and the air never circulates or they can't reach that far to wash it properly.

FFS I just sprayed my cuppa all over the place. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Offline Home Alone

She looks like she's been the victim of domestic violence. :(

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
She looks like she's been the victim of domestic violence. :(
Luckily her profile has gone now.  :hi:

Offline The Owl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden feedback. Offers bareback. Could cure a punting addict with her gallery photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden feedback. Offers bareback. Could cure a punting addict with her gallery photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only
is this why Wolverhampton is in the Black Country?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wannabe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden feedback. Offers bareback. Could cure a punting addict with her gallery photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hmmm, bareback anal. Nice.


Offline jonone

 Fucking hell, I can smell her fanny from here.