Author Topic: The worst escort picture challenge  (Read 1311201 times)


Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
I was thinking about booking this one till I spotted all the self harm scars on her arms. Initially I thought they were part of her tattoos until I had a closer look. The pictures in her PG are worse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Wow indeed

Her friend Princess Juicy Lucy describes herself as a 'Willowy blonde'

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

what is that old song now 'Tit Willow'?

Offline Home Alone

Glad to see I'm not the only one on here who remembers Gilbert & Sullivan, Hp! ;-)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 08:23:37 pm by Home Alone »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

 :angry:
Glad to see I'm not the only one on here who remembers Gilbert & Sullivan, Hp! ;-)
Have you ever punted in Basingstoke?

Offline Home Alone

Nope! "It's not my manor", as I believe you Southerners say!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Have you ever punted in Basingstoke?

Ruddigore by W. S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan
External Link/Members Only
Ruddigore by Gilbert and Sullivan. ... Margaret, if you don't Basingstoke at once, I shall be seriously angry. Margaret. (recovering herself) Basingstoke it is!


Offline Home Alone

Sorry, Hp; what with the night wind howling yesterday, I should have picked up on your reference! ;)

sugen67

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Omg cant stop looking at this thread.

Offline Punterperson1971

Omg cant stop looking at this thread.
Well maybe you can contribute then.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Omg cant stop looking at this thread.
Your first post in 3.5 years. How about another post but this time a review please - you do punt don't you :hi:

Offline myothernameis


Offline Horizontal pleasures



Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162

Offline CheeseBoard

This one has popped up in the area with a couple of profiles -

Oh dear  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Offline Badboyrich

Condom on the cucumber but happy to take a bare cock.

Offline woulddoanything

Condom on the cucumber but happy to take a bare cock.

Yeah, but she'll be using the cucumber in a salad later.

Offline JayGatsby

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:23:35 am by JayGatsby »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Now this one is for those who like their ladies with an unusual shape

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She urges you to check out her PG for "a treat". There's a pic in there titled "Where's The Soap?"
The voyeur in me is tempted to look but not for 60p.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:48:41 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Dopedj

I was thinking about booking this one till I spotted all the self harm scars on her arms. Initially I thought they were part of her tattoos until I had a closer look. The pictures in her PG are worse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only
Wow
This is sad ...I think her choosing to be an escort won’t help her at all—cos you have to be a bit of cold bitch.,to be able to withstand timewasters and awful punters
 :(

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Maybe they’re tally marks (like you find on prison walls) for ever punter she’s seen?
|||||  ||||| ||||| .... so on.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Now this one is for those who like their ladies with an unusual shape

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
The pic of her in jeans and bra looks like she has an arse at the front :lol:

Offline WhackDaddy

I was going to say that her arse is in the front! Fuckin' Hell  :scare:

Offline tynetunnel

Exactly! I thought she’d put her bra on back to front!  :D

Offline JayGatsby

It could be very poor photo-shopping  :sarcastic:

But more likely this was one of the early models while Frankenstein was still learning   :wacko:

Offline GPNG

Sweet Lord.....£500 overnight....wow. I mean, just who in their right mind....
*checks to see if there are any reviews  :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline wannabe

Sweet Lord.....£500 overnight....wow. I mean, just who in their right mind....
*checks to see if there are any reviews  :)

External Link/Members Only

I think some of these women forget what the letters BBW actually stand for.

Offline Kingy28

Sweet Lord.....£500 overnight....wow. I mean, just who in their right mind....
*checks to see if there are any reviews  :)

External Link/Members Only
She put the flab into flabbergasted  :scare:

Offline Home Alone


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Sweet Lord.....£500 overnight....wow. I mean, just who in their right mind....
*checks to see if there are any reviews  :)

External Link/Members Only
I suspect she's charging pound for pound.  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,508
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
Sweet Lord.....£500 overnight....wow. I mean, just who in their right mind....
*checks to see if there are any reviews  :)

External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Quote
"A" Levels
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Bareback
BDSM
Being Filmed
Bukkake
Deep Throat
Dogging
Domination
Double Penetration
Face Sitting
Facials
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
Fingering/Finger Play
Fisting
French Kissing
Gang Bangs
Humiliation
Lapdancing
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Oral
Oral without Protection
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Spanking
Striptease
Sub games
Toys
Unprotected Sex
Voyeurism
Watersports (Giving)
Watersports (Receiving)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PepeMAGA

Condom on the cucumber but happy to take a bare cock.
she's worried about cathing one of those common or garden STDs....

Offline Dopedj

This one has popped up in the area with a couple of profiles -

Oh dear  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
I think she’s a horny bitch
 I wonder if she had the cucumber in her sandwich later :D

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Cucumber and fish paste sandwiches.  Sounds very civilised  :sarcastic:

Roadster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Condom on the cucumber but happy to take a bare cock.

Obviously worried about Bacterial Veginosis.   :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:08:06 pm by Horizontal pleasures »


Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:11:15 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline MilleMiglia

Sweet Lord.....£500 overnight....wow. I mean, just who in their right mind....
*checks to see if there are any reviews  :)

External Link/Members Only

Slightly less than my ex regs rate for 24 hours. She looked a lot like this:


 External Link/Members Only


Offline jlike

Not defending her but it might be just the way the light is shining on her knickers causing a shadow :scare:


Wooderz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am sure Brock is hiding in some of those ladies..



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jlike

I think I will go with Brock, better looking and less chance of catching something nasty  :scare:

Wooderz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think I will go with Brock, better looking and less chance of catching something nasty  :scare:
:lol: