Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Paris - E1  (Read 1875 times)

5 review(s) for VIP PARIS (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to punting but this forum helped me a lot for my first picks, so might as well contribute! Here is my first review

Link:  External Link/Members Only

I've seen her a couple times already

Expectation: relaxing GFE after huge work day

Comms: by Paris ,texted her and booked often with less than an hour notice, went great

The venue: Paris' place by Whitechapel station

The Girl: Looking really good. Slim, tall, dressed sexy, warm smile, I've read here and there "looks better than the pictures" and never trusted that, but in this case I'm the one to say it. She's always pampered and smells incredible

Services: FK/DFK RO  OWO Sex protected

The meet: I was excited and it went really well, to the point I've seen her numerous times since then. Paris is always upbeat and outgoing, she seems like a very fun girl to just hang out with and is amazing in bed. Paperwork usually done at the beginning, then she'd ask what I want before getting to start. And after that, she's great. Being with Paris basically reminds me of these post-nightclub nights getting lucky with a girl. She's very engaging, talks when needed, gives feedback, and it really looks like she's enjoying her time. Her OWO is probably the best I've had, she does it great and will keep at it for as long as you want.

Conclusion: I was expecting yet another impersonal pleasure time... But Paris offered me more. She put the GF in GFE. If anything there's something I've never had before, but with her I kinda feel some... "pressure to deliver" haha. I just genuinely enjoy her company and I can see et's the same for her. She offers massages after no matter how long we've been together as well. Nothing else to say, she's the best I've visited so far, massive recommendation

Offline Bigus Dickus

Fuck off!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just joined and a review on the same day!

bigone

Was this a review  or a advert  :rolleyes:

Offline user1437

Damn now that I reread it it does sound like some bs advert  :lol:

I just posted another negative review of someone else to balance it LOL

Offline Bigus Dickus

Damn now that I reread it it does sound like some bs advert  :lol:

I just posted another negative review of someone else to balance it LOL

You must think we're all cunts here!  :sarcastic:

Sartorial

Cunts the lot y'a she's a good fuck! Seen her few times, she's text u a code for the black gates, but it's always open  :rolleyes:

Offline user1437

You must think we're all cunts here!  :sarcastic:

Alas such is the internet mate, I'll earn your trust once I've posted enough reviews  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Cunts the lot y'a

:rolleyes:

As a member, that been here for nearly a year. It wise to take note of the rules > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 01:16:48 pm by The_Don »

FlyingBreadMan

Cunts the lot y'a she's a good fuck! Seen her few times, she's text u a code for the black gates, but it's always open  :rolleyes:

Idiot.

Contributes nothing, and so deserves a boot to the groin.