Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I WALKED - London  (Read 1955 times)

punther

This thread is for those times you've walked from away from a punt where it would not be acceptable to leave a negative review

Reasons include things like:

Simply not finding the girl attractive

Feeling uncomfortable about the situation

Didn't like the Location

etc. etc.

I think situations like these happen a lot and do not get fed back to the forum because circumstances such as the above alone do not qualify as reasons to post a review

-----------------

FORMAT

Profile:  External Link/Members Only xxxxxxxxxxxx

Location: (example) Flat in Edmonton 5 min walk from train station

I walked because: (example) The building looked rundown and I didn't feel comfortable with the location

------------------

I think the more information like this we can gather that would otherwise fall under the radar the better for all of us as all these little pieces of information over time would allow us to build up quite a lot of intel about a particular wg or location that may yet to have had a formal review posted

FlyingBreadMan

Offline paul_2407

I'll start...

Profile:  External Link/Members Only

I walked because: Bait & Switch. Welcomed by a girl twice the width and half the height of the girl in the photos. When asked if I liked, I said no and she brought a friend who looked like a crack addict. Avoid!

fredpunter

I'll start...

I walked because: Bait & Switch. Welcomed by a girl twice the width and half the height of the girl in the photos. When asked if I liked, I said no and she brought a friend who looked like a crack addict. Avoid!

Why doesn't this qualify for a negative review? B&S should always be a negative IMHO

Offline Notpastit

Edmonton is one of those areas in NE London (I live not so far away but never go there, especially on foot/at night!, would never consider punting there) which has not for some years been considered a good idea to hang around in

Prob OK if you can drive/park nearby maybe?

punther

I'll start...

A Bait and Switch wouldn't fall into the remit of this thread as it is actually cause for a negative review

- Think you should post a stand alone review on this they outright wasted your time
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:02:42 pm by punther »

FlyingBreadMan

A Bait and Switch wouldn't fall into the remit of this thread as it is actually cause for a negative review

- Think you should post a stand alone review on this they outright wasted your time

Most great ideas start off with a terrible blunder.

Online The_Don

Is up to the punter. If they wish to review and share (and genuine ones are welcomed).

As for the rating and the format its up to them IMO. As long as its with in the rules  set by Admin

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:41:35 pm by The_Don »

punther

If they had there time wasted, its B&S and other things that were wrong with the punt.

They can post what they feel is correct.

Is up to the punter. If they wish to review and share (and genuine ones are welcomed).

As for the rating and the format its up to them IMO (as long as its with in the rules  set by Admin

The idea behind the format in this thread is so it is brief and straight to the point(less hassle for the writer) but also easy for readers to quickly identify the key bits of info - these aren't meant to be review in the typical sense

These aren't meant to be reviews per say instead pockets of information from a planned booking that did not go ahead due to the punter walking for reasons unrelated to girls service

It could even extend to comms. I've decided not to go ahead with punts due to poor initial comms or offish attitude on the phone. There would be no reason to make a review because of this but if 10 punters had this issue with a girl and all posted here it would help others paint a picture in combination with other things i.e. someone else posting that the location was not great hence they walked before even entering the block/house or after they saw the state of the bathroom

Obviously its up to punters if they choose to review/post intel but it is also in all our best interests to encourage the constant flow of intel( genuine intel as you correctly said)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:48:29 pm by punther »

punther

I YAWNED  :D

Feel free to 'walk' of this thread  :hi:

Dont forget to write the reason why you walked now...you may save other member from getting bored to death  :thumbsup:

Expl1cit

A good idea for a thread, but a little flawed in my opinion.  We have a review board and most walk for a legitimate reason which should result in a neg to warn others - no matter how trivial that reason is! On balance, if the WG in question is generally a good provider, the positives would outweigh the neg and it can be reasonably assumed that the punter who posted the neg may be a little too fussy or provide unbalanced reports.

As a general thread, titled; reasons for walking would probably get a better response - without having to post a link to the WG.

I've walked from a handful of punts for not finding the girl attractive (possibly due to misleading photos) and a couple of times for feeling uncomfortable with the location or the hygeine of the WG or perhaps she is a smoker with stained teeth, or she wasn't fully shaved.  If I had done my research properly, I may have avoided such punts but its 50:50 whether its down to the WG or my OCD.

eroticaddictwilliam

I really can never recall a time I have walked as the time I planned for a booking did not want to waste. Before any booking I have usually planned it well in most cases anyway.

I always google the location before going so have an idea of area and building etc.

Only reason I could ever imagine walking would be if was met by a lady with a real bad attitude that I just had such bad feeling that the time spent with her would feel like a punishment instead of a joyful recreational experience I was paying for. Luckily no such scenario like that.  ;)

ClarkeOfTheCourse

This thread is for those times you've walked from away from a punt where it would not be acceptable to leave a negative review

Didn't like the Location

The first one is subjective, but if she doesn't look like her photos then that's a negative. The other two, definitely reasons to write a negative, in light of your recent unfortunate robbing experience.

punther

The first one is subjective, but if she doesn't look like her photos then that's a negative. The other two, definitely reasons to write a negative, in light of your recent unfortunate robbing experience.

A good idea for a thread, but a little flawed in my opinion.  We have a review board and most walk for a legitimate reason which should result in a neg to warn others - no matter how trivial that reason is! On balance, if the WG in question is generally a good provider, the positives would outweigh the neg and it can be reasonably assumed that the punter who posted the neg may be a little too fussy or provide unbalanced reports.

As a general thread, titled; reasons for walking would probably get a better response - without having to post a link to the WG.
I do get where you are coming from but do disagree slightly

My recent experience is what brought this idea about

The woman in question had never been formally reviewed on this site. I reckon there have been punters who have booked to see her but got spooked at the last minute and decided not to even walk up to the door and just make a U Turn. They probably would not make a formal negative review because nothing actually happened but if they just made a mention of the reasons they walked in the general board and the next week another punter did the same etc. etc.  even though no formal negative review would have been done at this point based on punters giving the reason they decided to back track it would make others considering to book the girl more cautious

-

1. Sometimes in the flesh you find someone less attractive than you did in photos. This may not be because she is being deceptive with her photos but simply because now you've seen her in the flesh you didnt find her attractive. It would be unfair to leave a formal negative review simply because you did not find her attractive and walk

2. Feeling uncomfortable about the situation because something just did not feel right is again unfair to leave a negative if nothing actually happened but you just 'felt' uncomfortable. For example in my situation the guy outside could have resulted in something bad happening but he also could have been an innocent neighbour. To leave a negative because I got a bit scared and walked at this point would be harsh especially if the situation was the latter

3. Leaving a negative because the location was not to your liking because for example it was not discreet, or untidy hence you did not proceed with the booking is again a bit harsh if you leave the review purely on those grounds. An example is Ruby woo in streatham - if punters walked and left her a negative because they did not like the state of her flat her ukp review stats would be very different and unfairly so
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:24:19 am by punther »

Offline smiths

Didn't like the Location

etc. etc.

I think situations like these happen a lot and do not get fed back to the forum because circumstances such as the above alone do not qualify as reasons to post a review

-----------------

FORMAT

Profile:  External Link/Members Only xxxxxxxxxxxx

Location: (example) Flat in Edmonton 5 min walk from train station

I walked because: (example) The building looked rundown and I didn't feel comfortable with the location

------------------

I think the more information like this we can gather that would otherwise fall under the radar the better for all of us as all these little pieces of information over time would allow us to build up quite a lot of intel about a particular wg or location that may yet to have had a formal review posted

I have no problem with the thread and think its a good idea but its for the punter to decide for himself if a negative review is justified, the only rule is a WG must of accepted his booking. Its then for other punters reading the review to dismiss it or not as they see fit.

LL

Feel free to 'walk' of this thread  :hi:

Dont forget to write the reason why you walked now...you may save other member from getting bored to death  :thumbsup:
It was a good idea but some, including me didn't like your rigid format and rules for it. Then your lengthy responses to try to justify this have become a bit tiresome - sorry.

mrhappypants

Punther,

Thanks for your thought on this but I am not persuaded by your suggestion.

In any of the eventualities you spell out in your opening post, I would, will (and have) simply file a short negative review.

Since reviews are picked up automatically if a WG's number is quoted, this is better than your proposed solution.

Dave

Offline collector

Appreciate the idea Punther but I agree with the others. The reasons to walk deserve a negative.

An exception might be when the WG has cover face in the pics. You like body shots and in the flesh she appear to be exactly the same, so no photoshop, no old pics, etc. (otherwise 100% negative). But then you see her in the flesh and you don't fancy her face. Not Wg's fault as it is your personal preference. You decide to walk and IMO a neutral review is fair in this case. Didn't happen to me yet but I always thought I'd do this when will happen.

FlyingBreadMan

This happened a few months ago in Barking.

No link - sorry.

The girl was the sane in the pics but in real life her skin tone was not golden as her pics as she used yellow dark lighting which made her appear to have sharper facial features and curves.

I told her - sorry though you were someone else and so walked.

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There were threads about a model called sweet Amelia, and the thread suggested thus to be her.

Got to her place and saw it was not sweet Amelia.

She was a slim short girl, but decides not to stay.

Offline collector

There were threads about a model called sweet Amelia, and the thread suggested thus to be her.

Got to her place and saw it was not sweet Amelia.

She was a slim short girl, but decides not to stay.
Good to know. I have a question: the girl you met is the girl in the pics? Because I was 90% sure the pics belong to Amelia.

FlyingBreadMan

Good to know. I have a question: the girl you met is the girl in the pics? Because I was 90% sure the pics belong to Amelia.

She was shorter and I saw her sporting the same kind of outfit, even the sticking. Showed her a mug shot of Amelia, but she did not know her. Could be complete mistaken identity.

Offline collector

She was shorter and I saw her sporting the same kind of outfit, even the sticking. Showed her a mug shot of Amelia, but she did not know her. Could be complete mistaken identity.
What about the tribal tattoo on the side of the stomach? Amelia has one identical.

FlyingBreadMan

What about the tribal tattoo on the side of the stomach? Amelia has one identical.

That's what I missed. She was not showing her belly.

Offline collector

That's what I missed. She was not showing her belly.
That's a shame, hoped you could finally answered this.
I'm still of the idea the pics belong to Amelia, locaion is the same and price structure is the same. This new Ola is just using her old pics. If I remember correctly they used to be in old Amelia's PG which I saw last year. Unfortunately I forgot to save them.
Glad to be corrected if I'm wrong and someone has more info.

punther

Punther,

Thanks for your thought on this but I am not persuaded by your suggestion.

In any of the eventualities you spell out in your opening post, I would, will (and have) simply file a short negative review.

Since reviews are picked up automatically if a WG's number is quoted, this is better than your proposed solution.

Dave

yh i can see where you are coming from

the thinking behind this was an alternative and structured information stream because as we know not all members review

this was not an attempt to replace reviews but to seep up any other info out there particularly on formally unreviewed girls

as i mentioned there are some instances where if i personally got cold feet and did not go ahead with a punt would find it unfair to review the girl negatively so probably would not post anything at all about the event hence nothing at all gets fed back to the forum

im not trying to force this onto anyone just started the thread as i thought it would benefit the forum if all possible info could be extracted

not long ago i aborted a punt and called the wg to cancel as there was a police car  very close to the house. there is no way i could give a negative or even review this event as nothing took place and the police car could have been there for a completely unrelated reason but that bit of info may have been useful for others in deciding if they were comfortable visiting that premesis

punther

It was a good idea but some, including me didn't like your rigid format and rules for it. Then your lengthy responses to try to justify this have become a bit tiresome - sorry.

ive never said this is what i said and this is what it has to be but it was logical to start the thread with some structure

rather than being childish, as you have admitted you think its a good idea what would have made sense was for you to build on it by making a positive suggestion on how the idea could be improved - sorry

FlyingBreadMan

ive never said this is what i said and this is what it has to be but it was logical to start the thread with some structure

rather than being childish, as you have admitted you think its a good idea what would have made sense was for you to build on it by making a positive suggestion on how the idea could be improved - sorry

I like this idea.

Already made 2 contributions which are not reviews.

LL

You think quite highly of yourself don't you? :lol:

punther

You think quite highly of yourself don't you? :lol:

no not at all. im no better or worse than anyone

but when i feel people are trying to have a go and be cheeky i give it back to them

punther

I like this idea.

Already made 2 contributions which are not reviews.

thanks mate

youve just proved that this thread will be useful for some members

Offline HighlyMotivated

Answered the door looking like Undertaker from WWE, awoken after 1000 years of slumber

External Link/Members Only

Location - Paddington

Much, much, much, much bigger than photos suggest

mrhappypants

yh i can see where you are coming from

the thinking behind this was an alternative and structured information stream because as we know not all members review

this was not an attempt to replace reviews but to seep up any other info out there particularly on formally unreviewed girls

as i mentioned there are some instances where if i personally got cold feet and did not go ahead with a punt would find it unfair to review the girl negatively so probably would not post anything at all about the event hence nothing at all gets fed back to the forum

im not trying to force this onto anyone just started the thread as i thought it would benefit the forum if all possible info could be extracted

not long ago i aborted a punt and called the wg to cancel as there was a police car  very close to the house. there is no way i could give a negative or even review this event as nothing took place and the police car could have been there for a completely unrelated reason but that bit of info may have been useful for others in deciding if they were comfortable visiting that premesis

Punther,  My key point is  that *reviews* are picked up and linked in the list at the bottom of a post which quotes her AW number, where other posts will not be. Personally I think looks, location and communications are legitimate subject for commentary and rating in a review.  If you turn up and she is sufficiently unattractive you don't want to proceed other punters would like to know this, same if you felt threated by the location.  Grade it neutral if you prefer but let us know,  and do it in a review so we can find it easily.

And despite my cool reaction on this one I also want to thank you as one punter to another for your other suggestions which I think have generally been innovative and very useful.

Dave

punther

And despite my cool reaction on this one I also want to thank you as one punter to another for your other suggestions which I think have generally been innovative and very useful.

Dave

Thanks mate  :drinks:

Punther,  My key point is  that *reviews* are picked up and linked in the list at the bottom of a post which quotes her AW number, where other posts will not be. Personally I think looks, location and communications are legitimate subject for commentary and rating in a review.  If you turn up and she is sufficiently unattractive you don't want to proceed other punters would like to know this, same if you felt threated by the location.  Grade it neutral if you prefer but let us know,  and do it in a review so we can find it easily.

I do agree that the review functionality and the way it links is ideal (though threads that contain an AW ID that is searched for will still show up in a search)

Re reading the rules on review I think maybe I misunderstood it

Out of curiousity though in this situation specifically what would you do?:

not long ago i aborted a punt and called the wg to cancel as there was a police car  very close to the house.

As when  I saw the car close to the premises in my mind I was thinking maybe this is a stakeout on the house hence why I did not proceed and called to cancel.

I had not met her, could not say she if she was a B+S, had a poor attitude, backed out of agreed services, poor comms/ no response on arrival etc etc.  - Basically the things that we would all say requires a formal review

What exactly would I say I was reviewing as I could not really say anything about the girl at that point

In your opinion would you say this still holds true? From the rules for reviews:

"- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel."

Would be interesting to get admins view on  this as if he say a neutral review would be the way to go about situations like this then you are right maybe there is no need for a thread like this

mrhappypants

My view; if you haven't got enough information to reasonably write a review then a short post titled with the WG's name, linking her profile and headlining your concern should show up for any punter who searches for her profile reference, and invite others to share confirming or contradictory experience.

As in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97667.msg1169035#msg1169035

Dave
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:46:58 pm by mrhappypants »

punther

My view; if you haven't got enough information to reasonably write a review then a short post titled with the WG's name, linking her profile and headlining your concern should show up for any punter who searches for her profile reference, and invite others to share confirming or contradictory experience.

As in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97667.msg1169035#msg1169035

Dave

OK yes I see

I think we have the same view in essence the only difference being this thread brings all such instances into 1 place

But yeah at its core i think our approaches are actually the same funnily enough

Guess the usefulness of the thread will be determined by members/london board and if they choose to use it on not. If not useful it will die a slow silent death lol

Expl1cit

Guess the usefulness of the thread will be determined by members/london board and if they choose to use it on not. If not useful it will die a slow silent death lol

Not if you keep bumping it up with opinions :dash:

I see where you are coming from BUT...   :rolleyes:

punther

Not if you keep bumping it up with opinions :dash:

I see where you are coming from BUT...   :rolleyes:

You do make some valid points here  :hi:

;)