Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 2831532 times)

Offline jaj909

« Last Edit: May 26, 2025, 08:00:30 am by jaj909 »

Offline jaj909

Naughty Jenny
7643524
External Link/Members Only

Been an AW member for over a year but no reviews here


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Prince

Blonde_TnA - Skinny Brit for £150
8049209
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This one never replies when I email her and instead sends a stupid auto reply. Not sure what she wants.

Offline pepsicolaboy

This one never replies when I email her and instead sends a stupid auto reply. Not sure what she wants.

Very simple, she is a member of a group where just clicking a few  of prifle review...ALL Direct Cam or similar reviews

The profile wants to make non-meeting up £££ eg cam or movie purchases.

Strong possibility the person is not available to meet but entices buys through this suggestion IMO.

 :hi:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2025, 02:33:14 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline sammathy

Niia
External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen yet?
Got through to find out she's based in Kentish Town, then radio silence.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jay078

Has anyone seen Minilla from diva that can provide more details about her service? Only one review on diva and it's not great.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Undesirable abusive boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Ron89

Niia
External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen yet?
Got through to find out she's based in Kentish Town, then radio silence.

Hidden Image/Members Only
This is Savannah Mills previously worked out of Edgware. Great girl if you see her, unreliable booking system.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
This is Savannah Mills previously worked out of Edgware. Great girl if you see her, unreliable booking system.

I've indexed this new profile so that it's associated with your review on her old profile.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
I've indexed this new profile so that it's associated with your review on her old profile.

 :thumbsup:


Offline Prifessionallondinguy

External Link/Members Only


anyone??

Are these pigtails or plaits?

removed - only photos from public adverts now please
« Last Edit: May 31, 2025, 02:39:33 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Are these pigtails or plaits?

removed - only photos from public adverts now please

Apologies it was an unrelated photo mistakenly added as I copied the text from elsewhere. Thanks for cleaning up.  :thumbsup:

Offline popmopcop

External Link/Members Only


anyone??

The aw feed looks bad. Seems from a valid punter based on reviews received

Offline jaj909

The aw feed looks bad. Seems from a valid punter based on reviews received

Not sure what you mean as i cant see any reviews and her feed looks fairly normal, though maybe ive missed something?


Offline Prince

This profile turned up on Viva:

External Link/Members Only

When I texted her I got this back:

Hey gentleman, it's Polish Olga <3. I'm based at MKX XXX  XX XXXXXXXX XXXXX. Baby, as it's stated in my profile due to a lot of fake bookings&aggressive clients, to confirm any booking for a new client £40 has to be sent into my bank account as a safety deposit :*. Add me on WhatsApp for pic an and services xx



I don't deposits. I'm sure it's a scam. Anyone beg to differ? Has anyone paid a deposit and seen the desired girl? Especially a new girl with no history?

« Last Edit: May 31, 2025, 09:51:05 pm by Prince »

Offline finn5555

This profile turned up on Viva:

External Link/Members Only

When I texted her I got this back:

Hey gentleman, it's Polish Olga <3. I'm based at MKX XXX  XX XXXXXXXX XXXXX. Baby, as it's stated in my profile due to a lot of fake bookings&aggressive clients, to confirm any booking for a new client £40 has to be sent into my bank account as a safety deposit :*. Add me on WhatsApp for pic an and services xx



I don't deposits. I'm sure it's a scam. Anyone beg to differ? Has anyone paid a deposit and seen the desired girl? Especially a new girl with no history?


Usual VS scam mate

Offline Prince

Yes.....I sent some provocative texts to her and got a call back immediately which I didn't answer. But the voice mail was a Sergei man who was irrate.

Offline jrpunt1751

Thinking of TOFTT with this beauty but thought I'd sensecheck here first...

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Something about the agency "Stars of the World" seems off to me. Never heard of them before, does anyone have any intel?

Offline Bangman

Thinking of TOFTT with this beauty but thought I'd sensecheck
Hidden Image/Members Only
WOW.. she's pretty..id love to fuck her. But no way I'm spending £400.. so not for me.

Offline APXcl

No results of reverse image search and phone number search on here yields no results as far as I've been able to check (447399351141).

Profile on Kommons has been up for a while, can find her ad if you refine search by nationality under Bulgarian.

Name for her on VS currently showing as LUNA xx HIGHT CLASS
Vivastreet link: External Link/Members Only

Haven't tried reaching out to this one myself, wanted to see if anyone had any intel first. I may toftt if nobody has anything to add on this one in the next couple weeks.  :hi:


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Heph

Thinking of TOFTT with this beauty but thought I'd sensecheck here first...

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Something about the agency "Stars of the World" seems off to me. Never heard of them before, does anyone have any intel?

Same gal is simultaneously featuring in Zurich
External Link/Members Only


« Last Edit: June 03, 2025, 02:51:16 am by Heph »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
London Rose, English, £220/hr
Anyone recognise this one? Had some comms with her and she mentioned she had worked before.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 03, 2025, 12:00:47 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline jrpunt1751

Same gal is simultaneously featuring in Zurich
External Link/Members Only

Good spot, thanks. Knew it was too good to be true.
I had tried getting in touch on Telegram and their response was a bit shifty as well. They didn't seem to know what an incall was. Dodged a bullet.

Offline Billydkid

When you say the face doesn’t match the body what do you mean sir?

No reviews?

Offline jaj909

Is there any intel on this operation in Streatham?
External Link/Members Only - thinking of seeing this one.
Ive never been but the same number in the ad has hosted numerous Brazilians in the past (ive messaged them a few times inquiring).
Anyone familiar with it?


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline akauya

Is there any intel on this operation in Streatham?
External Link/Members Only - thinking of seeing this one.
Ive never been but the same number in the ad has hosted numerous Brazilians in the past (ive messaged them a few times inquiring).
Anyone familiar with it?


Hidden Image/Members Only

That ad is gone now. With the Brazilian brothels advertising on VS you have to expect a B&S about 90% of the time. In rare occasions you will find the girls advertised. The only positive (if you see it that way) with those groups is that you will be offered two or three girls to choose from when you get there.

Have a go then let us know how it went.

Offline ollielon

This one never replies when I email her and instead sends a stupid auto reply. Not sure what she wants.

Anyone finally tried her or got a response ?


Offline seed_sprayer

London Rose, English, £220/hr
Anyone recognise this one? Had some comms with her and she mentioned she had worked before.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also on seeking
Sorry can’t remember profile at present but someone else may do
I was close to meeting but diary didn’t match
Claimed to be very broad-minded


Offline Prince

External Link/Members Only


Too good to be true? The messy bedroom in the background makes me think maybe or is it hopium?

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Alicja xxx Mayfair, Marylebone, Paddington - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone recognise her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

absolute time waster. Tried arranging a meet. Wont answer calls, will immediately reject then texts saying dont call text, so i reply straight away and wont answer for hours. Tried to confirm a time, then radio silence. Curious so used another sim a few hours later, same slow not committed replies. I moved on. m
I wanted to test that throat, especially as she got rid and/or lowered some of her extras.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2025, 04:25:48 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline expeller

I found she was quick to reply on Whatapp

Offline Prince

absolute time waster. Tried arranging a meet. Wont answer calls, will immediately reject then texts saying dont call text, so i reply straight away and wont answer for hours. Tried to confirm a time, then radio silence. Curious so used another sim a few hours later, same slow not committed replies. I moved on. m
I wanted to test that throat, especially as she got rid and/or lowered some of her extras.


I've seen her. She doesn't look as good as the pics anymore.....put on a lot of weight. But a capable throat.

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78

I've seen her. She doesn't look as good as the pics anymore.....put on a lot of weight. But a capable throat.

Thanks. Dont really care too much about weight and/or looks, just want a skilled throat. Can you link the review? Or if you haven’t could you put one up if its within the time allowed. Cheers

Offline bgs117

« Last Edit: June 15, 2025, 01:54:54 pm by bgs117 »


Offline tergil


Offline pepsicolaboy

Anyone seen this girl or got any info? Claims Arab/Italian mix and looks :bomb:

External Link/Members Only


Profile selected as Italian, she says she is Arabic and speaks both. She looks more Romanian to me

 :hi:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Profile selected as Italian, she says she is Arabic and speaks both. She looks more Romanian to me

 :hi:

Concur, freedoof movement and naturalisation make it easy for girls to fudge their "origins".  She may be what she cliams but don't be surprised if she's from across the Adriatic and possibly from one of the lesser reputed SP nations.
GL to those who try.

Offline bgs117

Profile selected as Italian, she says she is Arabic and speaks both. She looks more Romanian to me

 :hi:

What gives you the Room.vibes? Just so I can calibrate my Rom-dar is all



Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
External Link/Members Only



+447784964131

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


like list


Quote
Bareback
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Face Sitting
Fingering/Finger Play
Hand Relief
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Spanking (receiving)
Sub games
Tantric
Toys
Uniforms
Unprotected Sex

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline sammathy

External Link/Members Only


what??

I don’t have to deal with large amounts of cash in person
Isn't that what Sergei's for? 😂

Offline mark3611

External Link/Members Only

The web address says Mariah, but the profile says Jasmine.  There is hardly any Maltese ladies on AW.

£130 seems a lot for an hour.  Most Romas from EE charge under £60 for half an hour

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

£130 seems a lot for an hour.  Most Romas from EE charge under £60 for half an hour

Most?

Maybe the ropey bargain basement girls charge this.

I doubt you'll find much at that price that's worth a second glance in the street or a return visit.