Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 2831616 times)

Online advent2016

I've long budgeted for £200 per hour and £120 per half. Often it was less, now the trend is rising, and every service has a £10 - £20 fee so it can soon mount up
French Kiss £10, CIM £20, RO-£10 hopefully they give a single price.

Offline jaj909


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,369
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Any intel on this one?

External Link/Members Only
Eva_Latino_girl

Good find, potentially.
GND, nothing fake or shite inked.
VFM.

Offline jaj909

GND, nothing fake or shite inked.
VFM.
My thoughts too
Genuine GND vibes

Offline akauya

Any intel on this one?

External Link/Members Only
Eva_Latino_girl

Looks like a 'managed' profile. If she was in control of her profile she would have called herself "latina" not "latino" as that is a male adjective. Obviously the profile 'manager' doesn't speak Spanish or understand Romance languages.

Aside from that, yes, I like it that she looks very natural.

Offline Ivor Hunch


Offline j4247


Offline jamiekinkxxx

£900 ffs. surely nobody on here is that stupid

What's stupid about it if you have the money to afford it?  :unknown:

She looks super cute

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
£900 ffs. surely nobody on here is that stupid

here we go again! so what amount is ok and what amount is "stupid" and who gets to say what is "stupid"?

its for each individual to determine for themselves what is vfm - and whilst it might not be what you would be prepared to pay, that in itself doesn't make anyone "stupid" beacsue they do. i might look at your reviews and think you are stupid to see those particular ladies - but if i and others tell you that in that way each time, we would have a great forum wouldn't we?

Offline Prince

Ok but most multi millionaires would still think £900 an hour is excessive.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Ok but most multi millionaires would still think £900 an hour is excessive.

How would you know?

Online Garyhart

How would you know?

It’s all relative to the individual and how they view money. Won’t be revealing my job but I’m in an industry where after a few years of work (c.8-10 years), you’ll be on a million or very close to it. Not sure who punts in the office but based on some people’s spending habits, the significance of money to some folk simply no longer exists when you’re with them outside and see how they can run through hundreds or a thousand plus in the matter of minutes.

Same goes for some folk who are minted with regards to their punting habits. Someone who has a few hundred thousand in liquid cash won’t be fussed by an SP increasing her rates to 500 an hour.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

The most I paid a WG was $3,000 in Dubai (She’s a well known IG model stayed 3/4hrs) so her rate if she charged hourly would be similar to the SP in reference.

Was it worth it absolutely to me ! would I pay that much for another SP ………..only if I deemed her an exclusive option which I would not normally be able to access.

There is a reality that the price of seeing a SP is subject to price elasticity, however some SP’s genuinely only want to see punters who are willing to pay a certain price who they can also vet.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2025, 01:55:49 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

1 - Was it worth it absolutely to me ! would I pay that much for another SP ………..only if I deemed her an exclusive option which I would not normally be able to access.
2 - There is a reality that the price of seeing a SP is subject to price elasticity, however some SP’s genuinely only want to see punters who are willing to pay a certain price who they can also vet.

1 - and that is all that matters!  :thumbsup:
2 - I agree

Offline Ivor Hunch

£900 ffs. surely nobody on here is that stupid

It's by being not stupid (and by being lucky too) that I am in a position to be able to pay that if I want to.

Offline j4247

Seems I touched a nerve with a few people. No offence was intended. We all know paying more than about 3-400 an hour tops doesn't really correlate with an improved service - hence stupid in my opinion (I'm allowed one). Again, no offence intended, you are also allowed an opinion too.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Seems I touched a nerve with a few people. No offence was intended. We all know paying more than about 3-400 an hour tops doesn't really correlate with an improved service - hence stupid in my opinion (I'm allowed one). Again, no offence intended, you are also allowed an opinion too.

All we are saying is that it really depends on what £300-£400ph is worth to the person paying.... that figure could be a lot of money to someone on £35kpa salary but a low key dinner to someone on £250k let alone some very wealthy people who will quite happily drop £20k + on a night with a fit hotties

This is why comments like yours really is quite tiring and pointless (and they happen a lot) 
 

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Seems I touched a nerve with a few people. No offence was intended. We all know paying more than about 3-400 an hour tops doesn't really correlate with an improved service - hence stupid in my opinion (I'm allowed one). Again, no offence intended, you are also allowed an opinion too.

Is it? Maybe, maybe not, depends on what you are looking for, so again, you may think this, but some may not, so it is not 'we all know'

Is paying no more than £50 better than £150, is £250 better than £500?  :unknown:

You pay what you feel comfortable paying and don't judge others if they do not align to you  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2025, 11:05:02 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Online massagepuntingfan

I remember way back in the day when I started punting I'd check UKP and the other punting forum for info and members routinely would get wound up over having to spend over £150/hour. To spend £250/hour seemed expensive back then(15-20years ago).
But as others say it's all relative to how much a person earns and how much they're willing to spend. Seeking has opened my eyes to getting value for money. I'm still happy to operate around £200-£300 per punt and £300-£500 on seeking. If members want to pay £1k for a punt then full power to them. Sure I can moan about whoreflation but what others pay isn't my business.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Seems I touched a nerve with a few people. No offence was intended. We all know paying more than about 3-400 an hour tops doesn't really correlate with an improved service - hence stupid in my opinion (I'm allowed one). Again, no offence intended, you are also allowed an opinion too.

You're stupid. Just my opinion, no offence intended.

Offline j4247

You're stupid. Just my opinion, no offence intended.

Ok, your opinion, whatever. No need to get personal though just because you got triggered over something.

I might’ve said I thought something was stupid, but I didn’t call anyone stupid.

Let’s get this back on topic though

Offline Ivor Hunch

Ok, your opinion, whatever. No need to get personal though just because you got triggered over something.

I might’ve said I thought something was stupid, but I didn’t call anyone stupid.

Let’s get this back on topic though

Not sure about that my dear chap.  If you read back to your original message the necessary implication is that anyone who might consider spending £900 p/h is stupid.  That is why posts such as yours are irritating (and pointless).

Offline danielisi

JULYJOLIEE
External Link/Members Only
FK, OWO, RO all listed
Pics look highly photoshop!!


Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Reviewed today. Wasn’t her but the girl I got was attractive, and very closely matched a VS ad I found, so I suspect she will appear at the brothel at some point.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=433453.0

Offline wkd_lex

all the reviews look suspect.... I mean, all brazilians have the same accounts reviewing each other...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Not sure about that my dear chap.  If you read back to your original message the necessary implication is that anyone who might consider spending £900 p/h is stupid.  That is why posts such as yours are irritating (and pointless).

Thanks Ivor. Far more eloquent than my reply.

Offline arrow0404


Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only

Very interesting- sorry can’t up load a pic

Very interesting indeed.

Checked her private gallery and it made me even more curious about meeting her as there is really nice selfie.

But it looks like it’s the same girl from well known group and that’s her another profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just compare the red ink tattoo above her knee

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Still FAF girl, but from reviews girls from that group offer mediocre service, so I won’t risk it

« Last Edit: July 07, 2025, 07:39:49 am by Bloody foreigner »

Offline MLawro93

External Link/Members Only

Very interesting- sorry can’t up load a pic

The dead give away this profile is bullshit is the combo of languages she claims to be fluent in  :lol:

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
The dead give away this profile is bullshit is the combo of languages she claims to be fluent in  :lol:

Exactly what I thought.

Offline jordanlean4488

 ''(She’s a well known IG model stayed 3/4hrs)'' - may we know who the ig model was?  :D

Offline MLawro93

Exactly what I thought.

Also the feedback on her AW profile is a dead giveaway, as all the girls this person has feedback from are part of the same group.

Offline Prince

Wonder who pays £20 extra for her to wear a hijab while fucking her?  :angelgirl: :lol:

Offline MLawro93

Wonder who pays £20 extra for her to wear a hijab while fucking her?  :angelgirl: :lol:

A mug.  :lol:

Offline Bangman

External Link/Members Only
Liuba, Russian massaue looks cute as fuxk, just unsure if extras are on the table


Offline jamiekinkxxx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Any intel on this one?
Photos look TGTBT

None, but she is only offering massage with happy ending by the looks of it, so may not TGTBT  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
None, but she is only offering massage with happy ending by the looks of it, so may not TGTBT  :unknown:

She says additional services are available (e.g., oral is listed) and best discussed in person. I'd expect more to cost £££.

Offline Jim7519

External Link/Members Only      seems to be TGTBT    £ 180 for such a russian  bombshell

Offline sammathy

External Link/Members Only      seems to be TGTBT    £ 180 for such a russian  bombshell
Probably Polish or Bulgarian, and WA photo is just a cropped version of the first one on AW. But I'd take the chance as it's only standard Moscow rates and she might be new here.

Online simping


Offline JohnnyScars

External Link/Members Only

Feel like she's been around for a while. Has anyone seen her or reviewed her?

She goes by Clara

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
External Link/Members Only

Feel like she's been around for a while. Has anyone seen her or reviewed her?

She goes by Clara
Looks TGTBT
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JohnnyScars

Looks TGTBT

She sent me some photos and a video on WhatsApp that looked legitimate. I reckon she's genuine but I've been burned in my last few punts (service-wise), so I'm feeling pretty cautious at the moment

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
External Link/Members Only

Feel like she's been around for a while. Has anyone seen her or reviewed her?

She goes by Clara

She's giving me some masculine vibes.

Offline expeller

FilthyMarie69 in West Kensington  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone recognise her, or had webcam experience?

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
FilthyMarie69 in West Kensington  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone recognise her, or had webcam experience?

Some of those pics look very dated.  She may not be old enough to have been an original Robert Palmer girl but may be their younger sis.  There is something familiar about her face so perhaps has done more than one tour of duty in Blighty

Offline NicholasCage

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Sophia Deluxe from the link above? I've found some links for reviews when searching here but those profiles have been gone and the descriptions don't match. Unsure if It's a coincidence having the same name or islf she got a new profile.

UKP Links: Potential old profiles
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8743
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15182

Pics look good. TGTBT?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NicholasCage

Anyone willing to TOFTT? Looks FAF but no reviews here or field reports on AW.
Too few pictures and not many services for the price point.

Goes by _SexyScarlett

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also a member of the "High Society Models" group if that means anything. Don't know what their reputation is.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2025, 09:06:10 pm by NicholasCage »

Offline MLawro93

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Sophia Deluxe from the link above? I've found some links for reviews when searching here but those profiles have been gone and the descriptions don't match. Unsure if It's a coincidence having the same name or islf she got a new profile.

UKP Links: Potential old profiles
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8743
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15182

Pics look good. TGTBT?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Seems real, AW feedback would indicate that.

Offline NicholasCage

External Link/Members Only

Seems real, AW feedback would indicate that.

Thanks but what I was primarily concerned with is if anyone here has seen her and if it's the same girl as the other profiles I linked.