Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clare Honeyz Middleton  (Read 1645 times)

Andpandi2016

External Link/Members Only!

Clare in honeyz manchester  (middleton)

Went there this morning and asked for great and kissing and was offered 1 girl that only offered this.

Clare was her name looked about early 40s nice boobs okay body. Complained that I talked too much. Then she complained that I have a small Penis. Finally she complained that I don't know how to kiss. Apparently I was making her lips black by kissing it. She was very rude throughout. I was never rude back to her. She should not be working in this line if she cannot provide a basic Gfe.

Made a complaint to the receptionist. She was nice and everything but only said I will have a word with her. This was my first visit and I felt that it was a wasted 40pounds. I left really disappointed.

Offline ProtocolDroid

What you report on sounds absolutely dreadful. Assuming this is a genuine review I wish you better luck next time. However, I say "assuming" as there's always the possibility with completely new members that they might come on here just to bash a WG/establishment for personal reasons. Until you prove yourself through a few more reviews I will be holding this one in quarantine.

Offline Dallen

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. It sounds to me like she was the expecting to pay you. What a cheek!  Thanks for the heads up on what appears to be one to avoid!

Online OakTree

anotherjohn50

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98168.0

To add a bit of balance  this girl has  recently been  reviewed  by a more experienced punter/reviewer.

Maybe  the OP should consider  if any of his own   behaviour  contributed to his poor experience.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Is this the new place?

Yep. And the girl has been previously reviewed by Con-a-ser, who seems to have had a rather different experience.

Online OakTree

Yep. And the girl has been previously reviewed by Con-a-ser, who seems to have had a rather different experience.

Different indeed.

I'd be amazed if an experienced parlour girl took the piss out of someone's small penis. They probably seem them everyday.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Different indeed.

I'd be amazed if an experienced parlour girl took the piss out of someone's small penis. They probably seem them everyday.

Indeed, or their kissing skills. You can see why my alarm bells started ringing...

Offline george r

Different indeed.

if truth be known they might prefer them to  a huge prick when they are being fucked all day ?

Offline con-a-ser

& another good service tonight
but I was just my normal self clean shaven & sobber
but she was only my third today

Andpandi2016

This was my first review. I have been to many parlours. Maybe because she has had a good review she has started to slack a little and be  more demanding. She was rude to me that's what I was disappointed with.  If your like me and enjoy Gfe and proper kissing she is one to avoid. End of the day I have been punting for 6 years now. Every now and then you get a bad experience. However those is my first review and I have only just got use to using the site. Most girls in this industry who claim Gfe don't know the meaning of it. I went to a1 orchid recently to see Christine.  Now that's what I call a Gfe.  Amazing kissing sensual experience just like a proper Gfe.

Andpandi2016

If I wasn't looking for a Gfe or proper kissing - then she was a good punt because she gave a good bj and the actual sex was OK.  It's just that she advertised herself as a kisser. There was another girl there that was fit I could have gone with her if I wanted a  good bj and a shagg. But if someone claims they offer something then you have that expectation. My advice to the parlour is just be honest about the girls so that people don't expect something which isn't being offered.  The venue itself was one of the cleanest parlours I have been to. Thee receptionist was really welcoming. So I am not slating the venue. I'm just giving people  the heads up. I would always read a review now before I visit.

Jeddx

This was my first review. I have been to many parlours. Maybe because she has had a good review she has started to slack a little and be  more demanding. She was rude to me that's what I was disappointed with.  If your like me and enjoy Gfe and proper kissing she is one to avoid. End of the day I have been punting for 6 years now. Every now and then you get a bad experience. However those is my first review and I have only just got use to using the site. Most girls in this industry who claim Gfe don't know the meaning of it. I went to a1 orchid recently to see Christine.  Now that's what I call a Gfe.  Amazing kissing sensual experience just like a proper Gfe.

I thought Honeyz is using the premises which were A1 Orchid. 

Andpandi2016

There's a place 5minute walk from honeyz called q1 orchid. On the website it says ravens a1 orchid. The current honeyz use to be the old orchid. Click on the link for Christina that I posted earlier you'll find everything there.

Offline con-a-ser

There's a place 5minute walk from honeyz called q1 orchid. On the website it says ravens a1 orchid. The current honeyz use to be the old orchid. Click on the link for Christina that I posted earlier you'll find everything there.

Yes Honeyz is the old A1 Orchids & the reason I never visited A1 was due to ties/connections with Arabs

I was thinking due to the time you posted & joined 6:30 am you had been on a bender & posted the report in the heat of the moment
But now looking at other posts wondering if you have a gripe as a fan of orchids or connection to, I suppose time will tell