Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clare of Honeyz Middleton Manchester  (Read 1647 times)

Offline con-a-ser

Girls Name: Clare                                                    Place: Honeyz
Date: 14/05/16
Price: £ 40 + Extra’s owo+cim £20                                Duration: 30 mins

Description: Brunette possible size 10 with a good handful & athletic figure in her mid-30’s who seems to look better each time I have seen her, She has a sultry Mediterranean look about her that I find appealing & have been see for about ten years
At TWL, Buntys, Baileys, Salon38 & recently The Georgian

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comments
Called into the new place in Middleton & was meat by the owner who remembered me from her previous place of employment, Well she welcomed me & showed me round & introduced me to the girls working that evening Clare, Dee & Analise 
Well I knew I wanted to see Clare once I had it confirmed it was the girl I thought it might be, The place is upstairs has 5 rooms for future use & open days & nights with a competitive £40 service rate

Service:
Well I grabbed a shower & she joined me & stripped down to been topless, The service consisted of owo  to completion & what can be described as one hell of a good BJ & this lady was the fourth of the day & I think she did well to get the Protein shake
It did take her a while which showed a prolonged stamina but she did achieve a CIM finish
I must say I left impressed cleaned up & left 

Specialties: B-Z but A levels is on website

Comments: Well she has worked the parlour scene for a while & has maintained a consistent service

Recommend: Yes
See Again: I have seen her on numerus occasions to speaks volumes

Online frankc

A little too close to home for me mate but I really like the sound of this girl.....Did I read it right , she was your 4th punt of the day..?...Kudos to you mate if it was..  :thumbsup:

Offline con-a-ser

Did I read it right , she was your 4th punt of the day..?

Yes
Jazzel at Sheridans followed by Eden at Sheridans
The Cheryl@GFE & Clare@Honeyz

Online frankc

Yes
Jazzel at Sheridans followed by Eden at Sheridans
The Cheryl@GFE & Clare@Honeyz

Fuck me...some going that Con-a-ser... :thumbsup: