Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyEvik Glasgow  (Read 3462 times)

3 review(s) for HornyEvik (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the fitter

External Link/Members Only

After having 2/3 pints, I thought I would try something a bit different, in the form of water sports the girl receiving, checked AW and come up with Evik, nice and cheep, because I was thinking I might get stage fright, and not be able to complete the mission. Text her, and she replied right away, saying she could meet in about an hour and a half, that gave me time to refill my bladder. On arriving at her place, I was shown in (the house is not very impressive, but the room and toilet were quite clean) and taken upstairs, I had explained by text earlier what I wanted and asked her where she received it, and she had said on her body. Her english is nearly non existant, and I tried to inform her I would also like OWO after, she seemed to understand, and stripped off, and I followed her through to the bathroom, she got into the bath on her Knees, and waited for me to start, after a minute I started pissing on her breasts, and she looked at me and opened her mouth, I filled it, and it started overflowing on her face, (what a turn on). A first for me, and I enjoyed it, after she cleaned up, we went through to the bedroom, for a good intensive blow job, given first class. £50 pound well spent.  :rolleyes:

Offline emptymybaws

If I ever try watersports at some point I will be known as emptymybladder  :D

laim1690

Sounds like you enjoyed your self
ive seen about 4 or 5 of the younger Czechs form that stable but not evik nor janette but never say never  :lol: :D :lol:
 think if I ever do I wont tell anyone about it

Offline the fitter

Sounds like you enjoyed your self
ive seen about 4 or 5 of the younger Czechs form that stable but not evik nor janette but never say never  :lol: :D :lol:
 think if I ever do I wont tell anyone about it
That's ok you can tell us we'll keep it to ourselves.

Offline JJM

2/3 pints, she's a 10 pinter at least ;)

Guess lack of AW reviews is down to the shame....bet she has been well used if she is that dirty

ickydicky

do a big pish over her after 10 pints :drinks: :P

Offline timmy1

shes great vfm tbh, shes pretty good at rimming too :drinks:

Offline the fitter

2/3 pints, she's a 10 pinter at least ;)

Guess lack of AW reviews is down to the shame....bet she has been well used if she is that dirty
I think she was trying to recycle the cider I drink, because she did say GOOD.  :) :) :)

ickydicky

just looked at your reviews fitter and there sure is plenty of variety in what you go for. must be all that cider :drinks:

Offline the fitter

just looked at your reviews fitter and there sure is plenty of variety in what you go for. must be all that cider :drinks:
:thumbsup:

ickydicky

more a lager man masel. or bitter