Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price increase  (Read 2504 times)

Offline wishlist85

Is it me or are alot of the girls in the north east suddenly putting up their prices? Im sure we will get the same service so why do they think this is justified...

Offline con-a-ser

Mucher

Because they know no matter how dear the price is a standing cock has no sense and will drag a man further than he wants to go :yahoo:

Rod trotter

Not this again.

Despite what AnthG will say, if you dont like dont pay.plenty of great girls around at great value prices(compared to some as its still even at perserved value an expensive hobby).

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not this again.

Despite what AnthG will say, if you dont like dont pay.plenty of great girls around at great value prices(compared to some as its still even at perserved value an expensive hobby).

+ 1

Been done to death the price lark.   :timeout: :timeout:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Is it me or are alot of the girls in the north east suddenly putting up their prices? Im sure we will get the same service so why do they think this is justified...

3 pages of opinions here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92861.0

* don't know what you charged before so can't comment.   :sarcastic:

Still-alive

There are still some decents WGs even on Teesside doing 30 minutes for £50. Price doesn't equate to quality with WGs.

Offline The_Don

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:28:02 pm by The_Don »

Offline Mansell

Not this again.

+2 Subject has been absolutely done to death. The NE is still cheaper than other parts of the country with some great quality girls and guys driving 3hrs just to see them.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:48:59 pm by Mansell »

Offline Dimond dave

:scare: :scare: :scare:

May be its one or two reasons ???  :angelgirl:

Over heads  :scare:

Or they now charging a lad per inch  :scare: :cry:

Offline Sar-Major

:scare: :scare: :scare:

May be its one or two reasons ???  :angelgirl:

Over heads  :scare:

Or they now charging a lad per inch   :scare: :cry:

Fuck that........................It'll cost me a bloody fortune  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

GeordieBadass

Fuck that........................It'll cost me a bloody fortune  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

How come it'll cost you a bloody fortune? Do you punt ten times a day?  :D

Offline Randy101

Looks like Mia has come back with a new name and a price increase too ??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link extended by admin]

Offline Knight Templar

I thought you always used to yard stick anyway sarge

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

[Link extended by admin]

Just a tip, if you put the link with the aw number any review are linked below your post.

External Link/Members Only

As below.     :hi:

TJ2015

Looks like the pricing is a little obscure

30mins = £60

60mins = £150, if I have 2 x 30mins do I have to get dressed & undressed again

120mins = £320

Offline OscarC

Noticed that Allure state on their website that they are bumping their prices up to £60 for half hour etc from Mon 30th May.

How long before Amour do the same thing?

Reeson69

I agree this topic has been done to death.
I can only repeat what I've said before; I was paying £50 for 30 mins in the mid to late nineties (sometimes a little more) so a £10 - £20 increase in 20yrs isn't a big issue for me.

Rod trotter

Ok i will throw my two pence worth in here.

Its seems inevitable that most rates are going to be £60 /30mins ok, no massive hurt as its been £50 like for quite some time.

What will piss me off is if it goes to £70, if that happens im out.

Also 1hr.....i really think £100 for any girl is enough, its a massive pay day and a chunk of cash to shell out for sex.keep it real girls and folk will keep coming but get above ya station and i predict a punting recession  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Ok i will throw my two pence worth in here.

My 2 pence.

The only reason the price has went up is due to Premium. Not market forces, or statistical analysis. Demand of the girls. Value of the pound. The recession. The length of time its been that rate. The EU vote or influx of EU girls or any other possible reason. :) Its copying Premium doing it and that is all.

Given that, there is no reason for amour to follow suite. And Stacey has categorically assured very recently that for many years to come it wont change from what it is. (am saying that incase she is starting to think of doing it :) ).

In terms of the new rates. £80 for 45mins is only £5 more than the £75 it previously was and now a round figure too. Its only £20 more than 30mins but £30 less than an hour. That will be my standard booking time from now on in as it seems the best value and bang for your buck.

Plus a 45mins booking feels like an hour anyway as you don't have time to chat in the booking like you would do in an hour booking. And 30mins is too frantic and rushed.

This seems to be the obvious booking time to go for now as a result.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:46:24 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Tiger63

My 2 pence.

The only reason the price has went up is due to Premium. Not market forces, or statistical analysis. Demand of the girls. Value of the pound. The recession. The length of time its been that rate. The EU vote or influx of EU girls or any other possible reason. :) Its copying Premium doing it and that is all.

Given that, there is no reason for amour to follow suite. And Stacey has categorically assured very recently that for many years to come it wont change from what it is. (am saying that incase she is starting to think of doing it :) ).

In terms of the new rates. £80 for 45mins is only £5 more than the £75 it previously was and now a round figure too. Its only £20 more than 30mins but £30 less than an hour. That will be my standard booking time from now on in as it seems the best value and bang for your buck.

Plus a 45mins booking feels like an hour anyway as you don't have time to chat in the booking like you would do in an hour booking. And 30mins is too frantic and rushed.

ERm....Aye....what happens if you want....oh fuck it doesnt matter.

Offline Highlander

My 2 pence.

Diamonds that did it first pal. I knew at the time it was he beginning of the end for the £50 punt lol!  :dash: Bad times

Rod trotter

Diamonds were the first to do it.

One our punts are much better but i tend to always go 30mins because of the cost.i may change my thinking soon.rushing depends on the girls at times, some would fuck past the time, the last girl i saw certainly wanted to carry on but dippsy old me felt i should go as im not a piss taker

Offline AnthG

Diamonds that did it first pal. I knew at the time it was he beginning of the end for the £50 punt lol!  :dash: Bad times

Diamonds were the first to do it.

I meant by my post. The only reason the price has gone up at Allure is due to Alli's sisters agency Premium doing it. No other reasons than this.

Diamonds did it first solely as a last ditch act of desperate people to get girls to join them. And did it as quite literally "if you join us you can pick your own rates".

Premium did it as a way to get girls to want to shift from the other regions agencies to them - a brand up startup agency.

There is no reason for any other agency to copy it too. And Stacey has even said for many years to come she wont be changing the price on Amour.

The price increases are annoying. But like I said above. Due to many different reason's the golden rate is £80 for 45mins on both agencies.

Offline Lucky66

NNE were always £60 for 30 mins well before Diamonds started to charge more.

How is £80 the golden price, will girls agree to twice in 45mins as I have found its only once unless you book an hour. So your just getting the same service at an even higher cost?

Offline AnthG

NNE were always £60 for 30 mins well before Diamonds started to charge more.

They always were that price though. This issue is about price increases. Diamonds were the first to increase their prices. And Premium (while technically a start-up agency) were really just an offshoot of Allure and you can see this by Allure now upping their prices too to match. That was my point.

How is £80 the golden price, will girls agree to twice in 45mins as I have found its only once unless you book an hour. So your just getting the same service at an even higher cost?

I am not going to quote it. Read my post two posts up and I explained it exactly why. No disrespect but this is one of the things I hate with people posting on forums. They don't read what you say and then keep asking questions over what has already been said. So then you look like a mad man keep saying the same thing over and over again in threads solely because of people keep asking 'why' when its already explained and they just don't read. (And to say again I am not really getting at you, but this happens a lot by many people and its getting very frustrating).
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 08:09:28 am by AnthG »

Rod trotter

Its ok agencies keeping the prices at £50 but its the standard of girls that has been lacking of late agency wise.

Theres a few new girls knocking around so maybe theres some new stars  :hi:

Offline NotTooOld4It

It could be they are getting more bookings than they feel comfortable with and so are are trying to reduce demand by increasing the price. We're in a market and if we want the top girls we have to pay their going rate. If we're not prepared to do that then we have no alternative but to lower our sights.

Offline Highlander

Wish I could give myself a £10/hour pay rise FFS!

Offline Lucky66

They always were that price though. This issue is about price increases. Diamonds were the first to increase their prices. And Premium (while technically a start-up agency) were really just an offshoot of Allure and you can see this by Allure now upping their prices too to match. That was my point.

I am not going to quote it. Read my post two posts up and I explained it exactly why. No disrespect but this is one of the things I hate with people posting on forums. They don't read what you say and then keep asking questions over what has already been said. So then you look like a mad man keep saying the same thing over and over again in threads solely because of people keep asking 'why' when its already explained and they just don't read. (And to say again I am not really getting at you, but this happens a lot by many people and its getting very frustrating).

My point was simple after reading your post ! If the service received in a 45 min booking is the same as in a 30 booking then the price increase is effectively even bigger.  45 mins is a relaxed booking but often without the benefits of any extra services. That is in my experience. I was wondering if this was found by other members when booking 45 mins and not the full hour. Or if I was being to easy going in a 45 min booking.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 02:49:13 pm by Lucky66 »

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96069.msg1155972#msg1155972

Wish I could give myself a £10/hour pay rise FFS!

Another way of looking at is percentages.

I've seen some W/G, award them-self a 100% rise and External Link/Members Only, to an hourly rate after a few reviews.

Not many people, have that happen often.