Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Coventry  (Read 4275 times)

Offline maz000

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and wish I had seen this a long time ago :)
Anyway I went on gumtree and seen this ad for a massage

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been here before?
Can anyone recommend this?
I was hoping to get a HE in the end but I couldn't ask on the phone, does anyone know if this is offered?

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated as I have more or less covered the whole of Coventry on my visits.

Dellboy1

Avoid it is useless, untrained, unprofessional, the name of the place is called Serena.

If you want a descent massage with HE in Coventry go to LI massage

Offline maz000

Not sure if she actually works for them or rents a room from them. I just wanted to try a new place. Might give this a miss then

Offline wolfstep

Hi

All the therapists there just rent a room, I have been and agree not great and not consistent. There was a great girl there but she has since stopped the he!!

WS.

Offline maz000

Offline maz000

Hi
Sorry you mentioned there was a great girl who used to offer HE but then she stopped. Do you remember her name?

Offline wolfstep

Sorry mate no do not remember the name , not that it matters as they change names regular !!

Offline maz000

No worries.
Just an update though. I messaged the lady on that gumtree link and booked a massage with her. I was a bit cheeky and asked her "Do you give the customers a choice if they want to be draped or undraped" she said whatever makes you comfortable :)  So may end popping down there and give it a try

steveo63

good lad      and the out come was ............................................................

Offline maz000

The booking is made for today afternoon :)

rorororo

The booking is made for today afternoon :)

Looking forward to your Review!!

Offline wolfstep

No worries.
Just an update though. I messaged the lady on that gumtree link and booked a massage with her. I was a bit cheeky and asked her "Do you give the customers a choice if they want to be draped or undraped" she said whatever makes you comfortable :)  So may end popping down there and give it a try

That sounds like Sarah, you may get it first visit you may not, they like to play the waiting game with the promise of more, fuck that its gone downhill in my eyes!! Good luck anyway pal , hope you get what you need!!

WS.

Offline maz000

Can this post be deleted please?

Offline Fishface

Can this post be deleted please?

Why?! What happened please?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maz000

I' ve been asked to remove this whole thread. So if a mod can please remove it asap I would really appreciate it

James999

I' ve been asked to remove this whole thread. So if a mod can please remove it asap I would really appreciate it

Asked by who?

And for what reason?

vw

Did she tell you to remove it or there wont be a happy ending ?  :bomb:

Imagine it will be here long after you have gone !  :scare:

Have you not read the site rules.   :D

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NEVER be accepted with NO EXCEPTIONS. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 11:48:19 pm by vw »

Offline maz000

I've been asked by Sarah  to remove the posts as it contains the the place name and address
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:07:33 am by maz000 »

Offline wolfstep

I've been asked by Sarah  to remove the posts as it contains the the place name and address

Why on earth would you tell her that you are discussing her on here?  That makes no sense at all, and surely will stop any chance of getting the ending you seek  :dash: :dash:

WS.

James999

What are you her secretary?

As for places & Addresses, the reality is if anyone wants to know a prostitutes address all they do is ring them up and ask them  :crazy:

Dellboy1

This place get straight policies and procedures unfortunately the comments posted here did not violate anything

James999

This place get straight policies and procedures unfortunately the comments posted here did not violate anything

You're a quick learner, or have you been her before?

Offline maz000

lol I didn't tell her anything.
She text me and said someone sent me a link about this post and said she would appreciate it if you can delete the post

James999

She text me and said someone sent me a link about this post and said she would appreciate it if you can delete the post

Ask her what it's worth? Is she going to give you a free blowie or something? or does she jst think you're a mug she can push around?

Offline Knny

So, bottom line, she does offer extras if she is concerned with her rep her.  If she was legit, then she would not be worried.

Offline wolfstep

That sounds strange, so she has a little guardian angel on here? Why would she then text you when you have not even seen here? All sounds iffy or is this in fact Sarah we are talking to ?

James999

That's not very discrete is it? How did she know it was you, or are you suggesting she texted everyone in her phone book (She obviously stores numbers)  :unknown:

Dellboy1