Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to get your mojo back after a really bad punt.  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

I recently had a bad punt, so bad it affected my mojo. My first thoughts were to quickly get back on the nest, resulting in a couple of punts where my performance was nothing short of sublime. However, it felt like the damage was done and a re-think was required. Took myself off for a week of sun, sand and San Miguel's, went to the Doc's for a check-up - luckily, he stopping short of sticking his finger up my arse - just to make sure everything was bob-on.

Unfortunately, Mr Mojo still hasn't returned.  :cry:

I realise we have punters on UKP who've never had a bad punt, but for the one's who are honest: How do you mentally recover after a real shitter? Retail therapy? Beer? More punts? Abstinence? Fuck the ball and chain?

:hi:

Offline hendrix

I don't think there's any one answer :unknown:

If the issue isn't physical, then it's in your head. I think you have to try abstinence, and if you don't feel like punting after a while, then maybe just take a longer break.

Good luck with Mr Mojo :drinks:

Offline smiths

I recently had a bad punt, so bad it affected my mojo. My first thoughts were to quickly get back on the nest, resulting in a couple of punts where my performance was nothing short of sublime. However, it felt like the damage was done and a re-think was required. Took myself off for a week of sun, sand and San Miguel's, went to the Doc's for a check-up - luckily, he stopping short of sticking his finger up my arse - just to make sure everything was bob-on.

Unfortunately, Mr Mojo still hasn't returned.  :cry:

I realise we have punters on UKP who've never had a bad punt, but for the one's who are honest: How do you mentally recover after a real shitter? Retail therapy? Beer? More punts? Abstinence? Fuck the ball and chain?

:hi:

I book in with a regular immediately after a bad punt, works for me, plus I do a negative review about the bad punt or attempted punt and bad mouth the WG as she deserves in my book.

Justanotheruser

I'm with Smiths. I'll revert back to one of a few trusted regulars as I know they won't balls it up for me.

Offline hendrix

I'd definitely agree that if you have a cast iron certainty for a good time, then that's a good idea.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:25:04 pm by hendrix »

Offline smiths

I had a computer problem but was going to add when I have lost my punting mojo completely its a sign I need a break, the worst occurrence of this was in 2010 when I took 6 months off punting and punting forums. I came back refreshed and raring to go.

James999

I recently had a bad punt, so bad it affected my mojo.

Who on earth was so bad that it killed off your mojo?

Offline Buttons

If by mojo you mean floppy cock syndrome, then best thing is do not overthink things. Trust me, I know. I struggled with this for 4 years. If the doc says all is good, and the old chap is up before you in the morning (advice given to me by a doctor) then the plumbing is working as it should.

The danger is you over think, start to really worry and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. It's a vicious circle and gets hard to break. Try and relax, do not put pressure on yourself to perform and just enjoy the experience. Take the attitude is doesn't matter, but you are going to enjoy. Approach it that way with a trusted regular and you will be back up to full throttle before you know it.  :drinks:

Offline shagbambi

I would take a break. Then kick things off with a regular or a girl that you know delivers. Sometimes stress from elsewhere creeps into ones life and it's a killer.

Offline threechilliman

Seems like you had a bad punt, went back to a couple of known winners and you still haven't recovered. If it were me, I'd take a break from punting - no point wasting your money. There's nothing spoiling out there. When the urge returns, book someone you know will be good.

tcm

JV547845

Have a break and think of the money you're saving.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Who on earth was so bad that it killed off your mojo?

External Link/Members Only

If it were me, I'd take a break from punting - no point wasting your money. There's nothing spoiling out there. When the urge returns, book someone you know will be good.

Good advice. It's been about 7/8 weeks of abstinence, and thought that would be enough - apparently not. Maybe things will change once the sun comes out and the clothes come off.  ;)   

Offline cueball

Shit punts are part and parcel of this game. We all have them, for me,I put it down to experience and choose another.

If the shit punt with rebecca has affected your mojo bangers, I'd say you already know you're ready for a break.

Take your foot off the gas, keep your money safe and take a step back. There's no shortage of lasses, they're not going anywhere.

Enjoy the antics of others on here, there's no need to disappear from here unless you feel you need to.

I only punt 2 maybe 3 times per month now and enjoy it more, not too long ago I were punting 2 maybe 3 times a week and it all started to turn into a blur

Offline SamLP

Getting your mojo back can differ from one person to the next. A break may be needed. Sometimes seeing a regular won't get your mojo back either as it doesn't involve the excitement of seeing someone new and even an unreviewed girl.

cockneybstrd

sounds like you suffering from PTPS (Post-traumatic punt syndrome) bangers. 

Like an eastern euro whore who has suffered from burn out and has to go home for 3 months before her next tour of duty.

Like them maybe you need a short break from all punting related activites.

Offline AnthG

My honest advice is simple, and that is, do whatever you want to do. It may seem like me taking a cop-out by saying this but this is the best advice to follow.

I was messed around something rotten at Christmas by a WG and as a result I was feeling down and my mojo lost.

As a result everyone started becoming advice givers. So here is the advice and the best response.

1. Book another girl ASAP - If you have lost your mojo what is that going to do but make you feel worse. If you are not in the mood for punting, don't do it hoping it will bring it back. It won't.
2. Take time away from punting, or the forums - but why do this if you do not feel you want to do this.
3. Cheer up - Fuck off, is my response to that.
4. Or the biggest classic, you need to accept all Prostitutes are just money grabbing bitches, so don't trust them and treat it like a transaction, and when you do, this wont happen again to you  - (Actually said to me by many other fellow WGs) - this one is a trick, as if you go, ok, I accept this now. Those same girls then turn around irate weeks later saying. How dare you think all WGs are money grabbing bitches.

So the moral of the above, don't listen to other people's advice. Do what you want to do yourself. If you do however want some advice of what to possibly do, I would say, maybe spend some time on a secondary hobby you may have.

So for example if you are into computers. But a new graphics card for your PC. Or if you are into music. Buy a new Amplifier. or new Guitar or something and just mess around with this.

Whatever you do, do not do a hair of the dog that bit you. And by this I do not mean drink alcohol. I mean its original definition of;

This phrase comes from the old myth that if you got bit by a dog, and took a clump of that dog's hair and rubbed it on the wound, it would kill all the bacteria in the cut and help it heal faster.

As in don't go back to the same girl again trying to book her thinking this will help you get over it or something. I foolishly had this idea as it's my birthday in three days time and wanted / tried to book the same girl again for it after being told by one of the agency owners one of her friends had told her she is thinking of returning to this job. And the result. She has fucked me right over / let me right down a second time with my birthday two days to go. As a result I have blocked her from Whatsapp last night and said to myself, that is it final straw on that camels back. She can get fucked. So strong advice, don't do the same mistake as me.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Corus Boy

Could it be that you are having doubts about your judgement and your issue is less than with the actual punt than your choice of girl?

As a season punter you probably did your research, satisfied yourself of your choice and yet it was still a bad punt.  So now you will have doubts about your future selections.

No simple answer.  Going back to a good, known service might help but as that may not be the problem, it may not provide the answer.

I would, take some time, continue doing my research, cross reference my choices to reviews on here and mark myself out of ten on the picks.

Continue with known quality punts until I was happy with my decision making process and then punt a wild card.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:14:16 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Could it be that you are having doubts about your judgement and your issue is less than with the actual punt than your choice of girl?

As a season punter you probably did your research, satisfied yourself of your choice and yet it was still a bad punt.  So now you will have doubts about your future selections.

That's an interesting theory that has serious merit, CB. I like to punt for variety, so maybe you're right about doubting my selection processes. Although the main fault must lie at the pro$$ies door because I've been told numerous times how great I am in bed.  :D

Offline stevedave

sounds like you suffering from PTPS (Post-traumatic punt syndrome) bangers. 

Like an eastern euro whore who has suffered from burn out and has to go home for 3 months before her next tour of duty.

Like them maybe you need a short break from all punting related activites.

This sounds about right to me. Take some time out of the game, chill out, give it a few weeks (months  :scare:) for the weather to brighten up a bit and there will be plenty of scantily clad young ladies around to get the sap rising. Have a cheeky half an hour with someone you know from experience will do it for you, and you'll be back.

np500

This is a bizzar one, I've booked E R on her Cardiff tour in a few weeks, as she's so well reviewed  ( obviously not her last review ! ) as my punts are all damned good , I've booked her as I'm expecting another enjoyable hour, law of averages it will be and I will turn up with a positive attitude , determined to have a good time, but this is now in the back of my mind, but I'm confident it will be good, sorry o p has had this problem, can only be a mental thing, ( I've not read his review)  complete rest from punting till your mo jo returns is what I would do, time is a great healer, you'll be fine in time . Guaranteed. Don't over think it, it's only sex !

Offline Sonny Crockett

I am going through a similar phase as well. This year I have only done three punts and on reflection I simply didn't have the same level of enthusiasm towards them compared to last year, when I punted far more prolifically. The punts themselves were OKish, but nowhere near as good as the ones I had last year and in 2014.

Mysterion

One way to get over a bad punt is to do a review, get it all out of your system. You'll probably get sympathy from other punters and thanks for helping them dodge the bullet. Then go and see someone who is highly recommended on here for good service. That should sort you out. I certainly hope so since it my plan for getting over my last punt.

vw

One way to get over a bad punt is to do a review, get it all out of your system. You'll probably get sympathy from other punters and thanks for helping them dodge the bullet. Then go and see someone who is highly recommended on here for good service. That should sort you out. I certainly hope so since it my plan for getting over my last punt.

He did, man 11 page masterpiece review !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90478.0

Offline Jimmyredcab

I recently had a bad punt.

Maybe your expectations are too high.

You have 25 reviews online, 15 are Negative, never known anyone that unlucky.     :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

I am going through a similar phase as well. This year I have only done three punts and on reflection I simply didn't have the same level of enthusiasm towards them compared to last year, when I punted far more prolifically. The punts themselves were OKish, but nowhere near as good as the ones I had last year and in 2014.

That's the reason I slowed down last year. Once a week became a bit tedious, Every two weeks seems to suit me (or my mojo).

tcm

SUMO61

I've decided punting requires some emotion. It's not just a mechanical matter of raising your cock and then cumming. Maybe when you're younger, possibly, but not as I've aged.

By emotion, I mean really fancying the girl, kissing, taking more time e.g. an hour to get properly warmed it up and de-stressed from life/ the traffic etc

Or, some decent role-play that you know works for you - doctor/nurse, schoolgirl etc.

I can't elevate without being relaxed, warm, feeling safe, feeling turned on and getting the feeling the girl is enjoying it too. Which is why I tend to stick to regulars.

Oh and one other. Sex isn't all about a shag - lower your expectations and maybe just settle for a bit of touching/ handjob. Gets rid of that performance anxiety..

Just my view anyway, hope you find a way that works for you.

vw

lower your expectations

What's all this lower your expectations bollox ?

SUMO61

Sex isn't all about a shag for me..

vw

Sex isn't all about a shag for me..

But its hardly going to get someone's mojo back telling them to expect less !

SUMO61

But its hardly going to get someone's mojo back telling them to expect less !

I don't agree. If it's an erection problem, go to the punt with lower expectations. He may be surprised to find he's more relaxed, then gets up quicker, then hey presto - next minute he is bollock deep into her.

Worked for me, appreciate it might not work for you :hi:

np500

I'm with both here sumo61 as in I like lust and passion , loads of oral etc, but not without an erection ! And with VW as in at 120 to 165 an hour I want nothing less than as good an hour as I can get, hence my regular's, if not I'd rather stay home save the money and listen to the o h winge on about shit !
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:56:38 pm by np500 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

OK, let me explain.

Sex with prostitutes is just that ---------------- sex, it is not a romantic encounter, if we had no money they would not piss on us to put out a fire.

Sorry to be so blunt.     :hi:

Offline smiths

You have 25 reviews online, 15 are Negative, never known anyone that unlucky.     :thumbsdown:

In reality you don't know how unlucky he is as he might choose to review ALL his negative punts but not ALL his positive punts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Wilson85

In reality you don't know how unlucky he is as he might choose to review ALL his negative punts but not ALL his positive punts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Makes me laugh when they try to belittle punters who have more negs than positives. It's not a competition.

Offline tantric talents

Very well put Smiths. I frequently neglect to post positive reviews of girls I feel have been overdone here. Am about to post a stinker of a neg though when I regain my composure and calm down enough to do it  :scare:

vw

OK, let me explain.

Sex with prostitutes is just that ---------------- sex, it is not a romantic encounter, if we had no money they would not piss on us to put out a fire.

Sorry to be so blunt.     :hi:

Sounds like you advocate shit prossies and expectations and also shit irrelevant answers !   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who mentioned bangers was expecting a romantic encounter ?

Clearly something you made up.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:18:03 pm by vw »

seward

She has not delivered on the services and caused you a problem , if you can try to analyse the exact ,worst part of the punt. and separate it from future punts, when something happens that plays on the mind it will cause anxiety, and each time you go for a punt your mind will try to protect you from repeating the problem, so having a break , then punting with guaranteed good regulars will return your confidence to former levels.

Offline smiths

:thumbsup:

Makes me laugh when they try to belittle punters who have more negs than positives. It's not a competition.

In my book a genuine negative review is just as important if not more so than a genuine positive. In this case you will find redcab has posted this before towards Bangers as Bangers did a negative review on Michelle Independent who redcab loves to post about trying to undermine Bangers, that's redcabs game on here, he tried it with me and got slapped down making himself look a right idiot and as he knows he isn't smart enough has me on ignore now fortunately.

Offline smiths

Very well put Smiths. I frequently neglect to post positive reviews of girls I feel have been overdone here. Am about to post a stinker of a neg though when I regain my composure and calm down enough to do it  :scare:

Indeed, sorry to hear about the stinker.

Offline fairfield

Oi! don't u dare take my only consolation 'prize' away from me. - only 3 positives out of 13. And at least one of them was borderline. Gotta have something to show for all that wasted money and humiliation.

Bangers - i get my mojo back by reading the negative reviews on here. If even the best of punters can get it wrong, it makes me feel in good company and cheers me up.
(Recommend Game of Scones scotch reviews. A good chuckle also helps restore my spirits.)

Have a horrible feeling tho your confidence has taken a really bad knock - hope you can find some way to spring back.

Offline Sonny Crockett

She has not delivered on the services and caused you a problem , if you can try to analyse the exact ,worst part of the punt. and separate it from future punts, when something happens that plays on the mind it will cause anxiety, and each time you go for a punt your mind will try to protect you from repeating the problem, so having a break , then punting with guaranteed good regulars will return your confidence to former levels.

Agree with that sentiment.

Offline Bangers and Gash

In my book a genuine negative review is just as important if not more so than a genuine positive. In this case you will find redcab has posted this before towards Bangers as Bangers did a negative review on Michelle Independent who redcab loves to post about trying to undermine Bangers, that's redcabs game on here, he tried it with me and got slapped down making himself look a right idiot and as he knows he isn't smart enough has me on ignore now fortunately.

Very well put.
I'd like add to your comments smiths, but since you've made Jimmy look a complete idiot again, I needn't bother.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

I think Jimmy is trying to tell you to go & book a Romanian.. you know.. lowering expectations and all..

Offline AnthG

I think Jimmy is trying to tell you to go & book a Romanian.. you know.. lowering expectations and all..

Why not just think back who your favourite ever girl was, and if she is still working, rebook her
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

seward

External Link/Members Only

Bangers I may be totally wrong about this, but I clicked on that link and I think she used to have a different profile, the name BooBoo seems to ring a bell and I think it was on the Warwickshire section of the AW escorts list, I wonder if anybody knows for sure, or am I just dreaming. :unknown:

vw

Bangers I may be totally wrong about this, but I clicked on that link and I think she used to have a different profile, the name BooBoo seems to ring a bell and I think it was on the Warwickshire section of the AW escorts list, I wonder if anybody knows for sure, or am I just dreaming. :unknown:

She was boo boo on here until admin let her have her banned name back on here !