Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever wasted a booking?  (Read 1844 times)

Faustus

Has anybody here spent a whole session doing something they didn't quite want to spend so much time on and effectively wasted the booking?

One might guess the reason I'm asking…that's precisely what I did a few weeks ago and left feeling bereft, foolish and rather bloody exasperated. It was a short first booking, which ran overtime: the whole thing on RO. She essentially having a 45min orgasm and me not the slightest of intended purpose. Naturally, it was all very entertaining being lost in her box for three-quarters of an hour, that is until time was announced and hurriedly ushered out. Responsibility for this was mostly mine for not planning properly — also an argument for wearing a watch — though part I feel lies with her for not even suggesting moving things on somewhat. (My wife is too frequently this self-indulgent, which is why I began punting). The WG in question seems decent enough giving little reason to suggest she was taking-the-piss, nevertheless I can't shake that notion.

The trouble is unless wanting something very specific I find being prescriptive counterproductive to enjoyment, having had some dreadful experiences as a result. However, it is undoubtedly the best means of: a) getting the most out of a punt; b) contingency against being taken advantage of. It's quite apparent I have learnt the hard way that encounters with WGs cannot be treated in a similar fashion to those of a more or less romantic nature, even perhaps with regulars and ought be a touch more regimented. I don't punt often because of wife, work, etc. or merely not wanting to and am finding adjusting mindset difficult.

vw

No, I put my needs first while others obsessively put the prossies satisfaction first .  :wacko:

Up to you how you punt but if you feel it was wasted then you need to take control of your own punts.

Offline Johnbean

No, I put my needs first while others obsessively put the prossies satisfaction first .  :wacko:

Up to you how you punt but if you feel it was wasted then you need to take control of your own punts.

+1. I am completely selfish when it comes to punting which is a complete reverse of my non punting sex life. Sometimes you have to give the girl a 'push' to get things moving, don't forget if you don't ask you won't get.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I booked a submissive girl to try a BDSM experience.  After about 25 minutes I realised it was not for me and I called it off.  We spent the rest of the time talking it through (which was at my request, and useful as I was feeling generally uncomfortable at the time I called it off).

So not a total waste of time as I tried something new, but it was not as I had thought the meeting would be, and at the end I did feel disappointed about that. 

Offline Silver Birch

The WG in question seems decent enough giving little reason to suggest she was taking-the-piss, nevertheless I can't shake that notion.

Although she may have found it easy to lie back and say nothing, she is also not a mind reader and could have thought that is where you wanted to spend your time.

Most punters might feel put out if a wg tells him to stop doing something he seems to be enjoying, (within her agreed services), so I would put the blame in your corner.

I like spontaneity, but ultimately, if a punt is not going the direction/pace I want, I will either instigate it or ask for it.

Offline Zeusthedoc

unless it's about the ego of wanting a WG to cum before cumming yourself.

cain

Lets be honest the Hooker was probably wondering what she was going to buy from the supermarket, rather than having a 45 minute orgasm.

Faustus

There's no need for ad hominems they're quite unhelpfully unreasonable…but then one could suppose objective achieved? I did not intentionally put her needs ahead of my own and did not do anything obsessively, merely excessively. If there is no benefit to me in these scenarios I simply won't do something: on that occasion I felt like starting as it did. It was largely a time issue — not realising how much had elapsed, which I acknowledged could have been aided by wearing a watch and better handling, rather than relying upon a WG to keep time.

Further in my defence: omitted from the first post was a request made in correspondence for her to be assertive, ergo direct some of the action. That along with one or two other requests, was neglected; for reasons not to be elucidated, on the day in question I was distracted by earlier events and didn't notice. Initial coms weren't fantastic, which ought to have alerted me to something being amiss but, it was at short-notice, she was in pole position on my HL and available at the time required. With other past punts, it hasn't been a problem. Post an e-mail and phone conversation regarding my concerns, this is to be remedied during a future visit. It remains to be seen if it materialises; however, I'm sanguine.  Thank you all the same.

Now that's dispensed with, my question was aimed at occasions when members here might have lost track of time or something similar and not fully realised what they'd wanted to.

Faustus

Lets be honest the Hooker was probably wondering what she was going to buy from the supermarket, rather than having a 45 minute orgasm.

Speaking of which: what did you have for dinner a week last Friday?

Offline Nagilum

She essentially having a 45min orgasm and me not the slightest of intended purpose. Naturally, it was all very entertaining being lost in her box for three-quarters of an hour, that is until time was announced and hurriedly ushered out. Responsibility for this was mostly mine for not planning properly — also an argument for wearing a watch — though part I feel lies with her for not even suggesting moving things on somewhat.

You have to remember you are paying to do the things you want to do.  If you went down for 45 minutes she would assume that is what you wanted.  They would not suggest anything to you, because you are leading at all times. 

Be in control and dictate what you want.

Offline Nagilum

There's no need for ad hominems they're quite unhelpfully unreasonable

VW wasn't attacking you personally, he is stating something that most punters do.  Not necessarily you in this case. 

Offline Kryten

It's a change in mindset that can sometimes take a while to accept. IE, if you've had civvie girlfriends for years then the expectation is that you pleasure them. You're selfish if you don't. Suddenly you're with an attractive women and the natural instinct may be to please. Just remember that they've been paid a hefty sum to pleasure you.

I do enjoy RO, but also don't feel at all guilty about stopping half way through if I fancy something different.

cain

Speaking of which: what did you have for dinner a week last Friday?

I can't remember , probably like the hooker can't remember the 45 minute orgasm.

JV547845

Never a waste.  Even the shit ones you learn something.  And hopefully you can just be like "Doesn't matter.  Had sex."  I've left disappointed by it ending too soon or not over running a few times, but that's just my own expectations.  Waste of time to stay for a massage or some bullshit if the vibe is wrong anyway.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Yes. Spent too much time in one punt facefucking a WG and then when it came to the actual fucking, I struggled to get hard thanks to the condom, so I had turned my focus to getting hard again. That ruined the flow of the punt. The WG then penalised me by looking at the clock when walking into the bathroom.

Mysterion

The only thing I spend too long doing is recovering between pops, not the girls fault that I'm old and overweight  :D

vw

There's no need for ad hominems they're quite unhelpfully unreasonable…but then one could suppose objective achieved? I did not intentionally put her needs ahead of my own and did not do anything obsessively, merely excessively. If there is no benefit to me in these scenarios I simply won't do something: on that occasion I felt like starting as it did. It was largely a time issue — not realising how much had elapsed, which I acknowledged could have been aided by wearing a watch and better handling, rather than relying upon a WG to keep time.

Further in my defence: omitted from the first post was a request made in correspondence for her to be assertive, ergo direct some of the action. That along with one or two other requests, was neglected; for reasons not to be elucidated, on the day in question I was distracted by earlier events and didn't notice. Initial coms weren't fantastic, which ought to have alerted me to something being amiss but, it was at short-notice, she was in pole position on my HL and available at the time required. With other past punts, it hasn't been a problem. Post an e-mail and phone conversation regarding my concerns, this is to be remedied during a future visit. It remains to be seen if it materialises; however, I'm sanguine.  Thank you all the same.

Now that's dispensed with, my question was aimed at occasions when members here might have lost track of time or something similar and not fully realised what they'd wanted to.

To be honest bet she was glad you were down there and not talking in riddles !
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:27:04 am by vw »

Offline Brazilian Martian

+ 100

I find it difficult to understand why you would give a prossie oral for 45 mins then complain about wasting a booking  :unknown:

Offline Nagilum

I find it difficult to understand why you would give a prossie oral for 45 mins then complain about wasting a booking  :unknown:

Shyness, inexperience and submissive.

I see those points but the op has no sympathy from me on this occasion I think he needs to man up and make sure this does not happen again.

vw

From his postings, just a tosser that cant tell the time !

From his postings, just a tosser that cant tell the time !

He probably thought he was giving her pleasure and he's a modern day Mr Darcy/Adonis would not be surprised if in his mind set he believed he would get a freebie or she would fall head over heels in love with him. No doubt he signs his reviews off with the treat her well guys statement

vw

He probably thought he was giving her pleasure and he's a modern day Mr Darcy/Adonis would not be surprised if in his mind set he believed he would get a freebie or she would fall head over heels in love with him. No doubt he signs his reviews off with the treat her well guys statement

Well he likes to fuck fatties in scrap yards !

Offline Icarus

I think its a learning curve some, maybe most, people have to go through. When you first start I think its somewhat natural to ask the WG to take the lead because you are unsure whats allowable and what isn't. I wouldn't say I've ever wasted a booking but a few of my earlier ones fizzled out after the first pop and usually I ended up wasting 20-30 mins of the punt just doing nothing really.

My turning point was when an agency offered me a free hour punt. I paid for an additional hour. Got there to see the girl (I'd seen her before), first 30-40 mins were great full on sex and then we started chatting whilst I recovered. This dragged on and on for a full hour. When she didn't initiate anything with 15 mins to go I simply asked and she jumped on top.

If you don't ask you don't receive.

I think its a learning curve some, maybe most, people have to go through. When you first start I think its somewhat natural to ask the WG to take the lead because you are unsure whats allowable and what isn't. I wouldn't say I've ever wasted a booking but a few of my earlier ones fizzled out after the first pop and usually I ended up wasting 20-30 mins of the punt just doing nothing really.

My turning point was when an agency offered me a free hour punt. I paid for an additional hour. Got there to see the girl (I'd seen her before), first 30-40 mins were great full on sex and then we started chatting whilst I recovered. This dragged on and on for a full hour. When she didn't initiate anything with 15 mins to go I simply asked and she jumped on top.

If you don't ask you don't receive.

Then you must not value your money if pay for 60 mins I expect to cum at least twice I'm not interested in the getting to know you and having a chat. I'm there for sex so I fuck cum then get a massage or she can try to get me hard but I refuse to waste time as that's my money  :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I think its a learning curve some, maybe most, people have to go through. When you first start I think its somewhat natural to ask the WG to take the lead because you are unsure whats allowable and what isn't.

I agree that only learn about these things through experience. The more you punt the more you will find out what sort of things you'll like, and the more confident you will become. I think the quality of WG also helps.

punther

Been reflecting in my time off and was just wondering what I would tell the newbie me or a newbie punter.....

Mentality

Realise this activity is a slightly better form of masturbation. See it for what it is and nothing else.

Go in to your punts with a positive attitude. It's a given that you are both going to fuck so it might aswell be a pleasant experience so do your part and be positive and friendly

Don't use punting as away to feel better about other problems in your life. If you have other problems address them directly. - Don't punt when you feel down. The positive feedback loop will turn it into an addiction

Dont think you are anything special to the girl regardless of what you look like. All she cares about is your cash. The moment you step out of that door you will be forgotten so you better make sure you get what YOU want out the experience and not worry one bit about what she thinks of you

Booking

Don't book a meeting any longer than it takes you to ejaculate

Text/Call to arrange a time to meet and request post code

Once post code is received ask her to confirm the services you are after and price e.g. Is OWO and CIM included in your 15min price?

If all is good agree to proceed with booking.

If not politely cancel the booking

On Arrival: Outside

Value your time as much as the girl values hers. If you asked her to add on 10mins for free to the end of your booking time for free, would she? I don't think so!

Determine ahead of time what the maximum time you are willing to wait is e.g. 5 mins. If she asks you to wait beyond this ask her if she is willing to add the waiting time onto your booking as a gesture or will give you a discount for wasting your time.

If not then walk

On Arrival: Inside

If it is a hotel and the girl is not the same girl you are expecting then walk as it is unlikely the actual girl you want to see is present

If it is a private residence and the girl that answers the door is not the one you were expecting go in as she may just be the one who leads you to the girls room.

If this girl leads you into the room and makes it clear she is the one you would be seeing(not the one you were expecting to see) then walk

If her attitude is offish then walk - its likely to be a shit punt

If all is ok then stay.

Be pleasant throughout

She will then ask you how long you want to stay for, once you tell her she will either tell you how much or assume you already know the rate and hint that payment needs to be made.

Before money leaves you pocket re-confirm the services you require. If her response deviates from her earlier text then walk

Confirm when your time will begin(this should be once payment is made, in a hotel, or once she returns from stashing the cash in a private residence)

Let her know you are setting your own timer.

You are about to pay £40 plus for a very transient experience so you do not want to be short changed on your paid for time(especially if you dont pop early and need it)

If all is ok then make payment

Be very clear about what you want during the action and dont pussy foot about. There's nothing to gain from this. All you will do is leave feeling you did not get what you wanted out of the experience. If you want to spunk on her face or whatever then make sure you do so without compromising

If during the punt she is mucking you about get dressed and demand you money back

After the punt

Once you have seen a girl twice then ask her her policy on returning visitors. If you are going to keep returning to the same girl then there has to a benefit in it for you otherwise if she still wants full price then you might aswell see another girl. If she agrees it shows she values your repeat custom

Frequency

Space your punts out this makes them more pleasurable

Its easy to give in to the urge to punt in quick succession but you don't get much pleasure out of it. 1 to 2 times a month is sufficient

Still-alive

I wouldn't exactly call it wasting a booking, but I have had a couple of punts where, a few minutes in, it sort of dawned on me that there was simply no spark, no click, and that the WG who had looked so good in pics and profile just wasn't doing a damned thing for me, not her fault at all, just my particular buttons weren't being pushed by her, so the whole punt was me rather than the WG going through the motions and hoping that I might have a semi reasonable orgasm at some point.

I guess everyone is different, to some guys a decent looking WG with the right skills is all they need, but for me, and especially as I get older, I need a click, a connection on a personal level, and without it the punt is just drab and disappointing. I would never give a WG a negative review over this as its as much me at fault as her, the problem with profiles is that they can show the body and the enjoys, but not the personality.

Expl1cit

I waste time in most of my bookings - talking, laughing, joking but its all part of the experience for me.  I generally cum once but like to book an hour to enjoy foreplay and a more relaxed session.  It makes it feel less robotic than a quick fuck and go for me anyway. I don't think I've ever spent 45mins on RO.  I can usually get them off in 10 - even the ones who say I rarely cum  :rolleyes: